RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:30 pm

"Who? Davy? You just went on a rampage and killed a few people. I hope your happy about that." Robin said, her voice taking on a edge, "But other then that, not much."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:58 pm

David looked at her with a disgusted look. "Oh god..............I......killed? No, no, no, no. I broke the promise I made. She would be so disappointed in me." His head was lowered, and his voice shaky. Becky just watched him and whispered to Byron. "She wouldn't be mad, she understood his problem."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:23 pm

"She? She who?" Byron asked looking down at Becky.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Becky looked up and whispered to him. "His girlfriend Mia." She pointed over to the picture of David with the fox faunus. David continue to look at the ground. Tears ran down his face. The floor has small tears on it. Everything I vowed to stop........and I killed.....
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Byron breathed out through his nose. He looked at David for a while then looked at Robin. "I'm fairly sure he's sorry for what he did," Byron said, "I think we should just relax and gather our thoughts for now." Though Byron's never ending smile never wavered, his eyes narrowed down. "Sometimes a man just needs a moment to be alone with our thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Robin nodded, "I see. Break time everybody."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Hoshi got up from the garage door and decided to introduce herself to Byron and Becky who were now sat down, Becky drinking tea. She walked over to the pair a waved as small shallow wave before try to talk to them. She tried Byron first, him being a student of beacon it shouldn't freak him out too must, so she sent "Hello, i'm Hoshi Hikari, might i ask your name and the name of this little girl here...oh and don't say it i can't hear thanks to that explosion just think your though and concentrate on me at the same time" telepathically to Byron before giving Becky another small wave and a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello nyaan~ a strangely feminine voice responded to Hoshi to her surprise. I don't remember her talking to you a deep and slow moving voice sounded afterward. Silence you overgrown caterpillar. I think she hears you! a gruff and commanding voice shouted. AAAAH HAHA HA HA AH A HA! She thinks Byron's insane! the last voice laughed maniacally, his lasts words echoing as if his voice was reverberating from an endless forest of trees.

Byron smiled at Hoshi casually, giving her a slight nod. He was silent to Hoshi for a while.

HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

The scream was loud, shrill, raspy, and slurry as if the throat was filled with blood.

Byron tapped two fingers against his head and gave an apologetic smile and tip of his hat.

Sorry about that Byron's voice spoke this time. The name is Byron Hatter. Don't mind the company, they just decided to chime in. This little girl here Becky. She's David's little sister.

Byron rubbed the little girl's head and smiled at Hoshi.

So you can speak through telepathic communication? That is certainly an interesting trick. Be careful though, if you did that with an insane person you could have started hearing some strange things.

Byron flashed Hoshi a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:49 pm

Chiyo smiled upon hearing the multiple voices respond to her, although as the scream rung out in her head she flinched slightly, quickly regaining her composure though. A evil smile crossed her face as she sent "So there are others inside you head, that seems to be quiet common at beacon for some reason, and you the last voice i heard, i don't think he's insane, i think you are leeches on his sanity" telepathically, wiping the evil smile off her face and replacing it with one of utter kindness as she moved all her attention to Becky. She sent "Don't be frightened little Becky, my names Hoshi Hikari and i understand that David is your bother, am i correct?" telepathically giving Becky a little wave as to give her some idea of where the voice was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Robin, for her part, went back to the side of the warehouse and pulled up a box to sit on. Taking out a small red and black note book, she took out a pencil located in it's binder and started writing something down.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:22 pm

Becky just heard the voice, and looked around. Then at Hoshi. She tilted her head, and then just nodded to her. At first she thought she was going crazy but her smile returned, and she just looked. 'Hello you can talk like this to?'

David looked up over at Robin as he began to calm down. "What are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:24 pm

"Just writing a few things down." Robin answered, not looking up from her book, "Notes, mostly." She looked back at David, "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:24 pm

Hoshi's smile increased in size when Becky began to speak back using her telepathy "So I appear to have met somebody else with this 'gift', so Becky how long you been able to communicate telepathically" she sent, smiling widely as she crouched down and took her bag off her back and placed it on the floor before sitting down facing towards Becky
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:29 pm

Becky was quite for awhile. 'Five, most people in our family have special minds. I can do this. David can make techy things. Like he did when he made a jumper.'

David gave Robin a look of remorse. "From what you said he did, I feel like a freaking murder. Did he say anything else, before I woke up?" He asked with a look of concern.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Daisy drunk her glass and sat down where she was sitting before, against the wall. She watched David for a while to check if he was alright, deciding that he was fine. Eventually she picked up on Hoshi's telepathic communication with Becky as they both looked at each other as if to talk, but never actually spoke. Daisy smiled to herself as she sat back and relaxed.

Before long Daisy jerked herself awake, she had fallen asleep, only for a few moments, but it did make her realise how tired she was. She pulled out her scroll and typed "Hey, David. Is there anywhere to sleep here, not in the house? We could sleep in the plane." on the scroll before handing it to David, she then sat and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:39 pm

David sat up, and walked to a door leading deeper into his hanger. He flipped the light, and reviled a large open area. He pointed to a small room on the other side. "Girl's," he then pointed to a room on the same side ",boys." He then thought about something. Crap. He walked by Robin to towards the door. "Robin, I need your help blankets and things are in the radio tower. Rather not drop the blankets on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Daisy nodded and stood up. She sent Hoshi a telepathic message reading Hoshi, lets get our bags from the ship, Becky can come with us if you're still talking to her. As she walked behind Hoshi and put her hand on Hoshi's shoulder, Daisy leant down and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek as she sent Thanks for earlier, what you said, it really helped me. Daisy then stood back up and awaited Hoshi's response.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Robin nodded, "Right." Standing up and putting the book away, the sword dancer began to head off towards the Radio tower.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:06 pm

When the reach the tower, David opens the door. The door leads upwards in a spiral. "Blankets are at the top." He said walking up stairs. When he got to the top he saw the blood on the door. He opened the door, and saw his dead brother hanged, and cut open. "Jason........" He lowered his head, and mumbled some things.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:37 pm

"Lets get him down." Robin said, drawing one of Vera Volare, intending to use it to cut the rope.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:40 pm

David let Robin cut him down. He finished up what he was saying, and opened the closet. He grabbed the blankets, and handed them to Robin. "Here, I'll get him." He said bending over, and picking him up. "Remind me before we leave to bury them. They deserve that at least." He said coldly before desending down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:43 am

Hoshi could feel her hearing coming back to her when she heard Daisy send her a telepathic message. She turned her head towards Daisy and sent "Just a minute" telepathically before nuzzling the hand which was now on her shoulder. She smiled as Daisy kissed her and sent "Why wouldn't i say nice things about you, you would do the same for me" telepathically before turning back to Becky and sending her "Me and Daisy here are about to go get our bags from the air ship, would you like to come with us or stay with Byron" telepathically with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Becky just beamed at her before nodding. She got down from Byron before walking out. As the group walks out the see David walking across the field to his house, with something over his shoulders. "Robin just take the things over. I'm goanna put him in the house for now." He said as he walked. From the distance the group is no one can clearly make it out what he has.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:23 pm

Robin came in, with several blankets and other living necessitates.

"Don't ask." Robin said bluntly, "He needs some time alone."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Daisy crossed the tarmac of the airstrip, holding Becky's hand in her right hand and Hoshi's in her left. She eventually made it to the airship and opened the door, peering in she saw her and Hoshi's bags under the seats where they had left them. Daisy turned to Hoshi before sending Wait here, I'll get your's for you. Daisy then clambered through the door and returned holding two bags she slung them over her shoulders and headed back to the hanger. When Daisy got inside the hanger she continued until she was at the room designated as the girl's room by David earlier, put the bags down beside two beds then sat down on one, feeling tired after today's activities.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:50 pm

The next day.

Becky woke to the smell of bagels. She walked out of the room to see a dirt covered shovel, and David at the counter. He had coffee, and bagels with him. He yawned and took a sip of his coffee. His legs were covered in dirt. He looked over and saw his sister awake. "Morning shrimp." he said with a smile. She just pouted at him. "I'm almost as tall as you." She said sticking her tongue out. He just rolled his eyes, and drank some more coffee.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:58 pm

"So what's the plan now little birdie?" Byron asked casually, his hands behind his head as he leaned back against the wall. He went to sleep in that position and it was hard to discern when he woke up. "Are you satisfied enough to leave it as it is... or do you desire more?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next