RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Beaky looked up and smiled. "Thank you." She said accepting the cake. She sat down and motioned for Byron to sit with her.

Davy walked back over to Butch's corpse. He smiled while looking at the twisted, flame cooked body. "Well, looks whose the freak now." He said chuckling darkly. He raised his foot and brought it crashing down on the burnt skull of the snake faunus. The skull broke and a bit of smoke rose from under his boot. He stomped on it some more. Just smashing until nothing was left to smash.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 pm

Byron sat indian style next to the little girl and rubbed her head as she ate, a smile on his face. "You know, I had a little sister too. You remind me of her quite a bit..." Byron looked up at Wonderland's clear blue sky. "I wonder how David's doing..."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Hoshi looked at the girl standing in front of her and seeing no other way to communicate without deafening anyone, sent "We're fine, apart from my hearing all i can hear is a irritating, high pitched ringing" telepathically, hoping it wouldn't freak her out too much. Hoshi began to crumble under the feeling of her ear's being massaged, looking back at Daisy and sending "This is really nice and relaxing, why didn't we think of this before" telepathically, then looking back at the girl standing in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Robin clutched her head, "What was...that? You were speaking inside my head..." Robin looked at the blonde, as if analyzing her, "....That's pretty cool."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Daisy listened to Robin's confusion and silently giggled a little bit. She always found it funny when people were first spoken to telepathically, their bewilderment amused her. Daisy then conveyed what Robin said to Hoshi into a telepathic message so Hoshi could hear in her moment of deafness. When she had sent Robin's speech to Hoshi she then added her own message onto the end. Maybe you should tell her how to send messages back, so you can reply without needing me to tell you what she said?
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:51 pm

Davy finished 'mourning' Butch, and smiled. Construction site eh? He walked to the three standing around. "Looks like I need to make a trip to the market. Little birdie told me that there's a sale on family killing scum bags. An with goody two shoes gone. I get to have some fun." He said with a slight chuckle. "Now, if you'll excuse me I need to check on something." He said walking to the house.

Becky looked up at Byron, with a quizzical look on her face. "What do you mean had?" She said with her light blue eyes looking up at him. Her head tilted slightly to the right.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:22 pm

Hoshi smiled at Robins reaction to the telepathy and sent "just focus on me and your thought you wish to send to communicate with me telepathically, could you tell the others this aswell i don't want to deafen then as well" telepathically with a smile despite the ringing starting to get on her nerves. god this is really starting to get annoying, might even drive me insane....nah i doubt it will She turned round to face Daisy and sent "I still want you to tell me what people are saying, your voice in my head is a nice break from the ringing" telepathically as she gave Daisy a quick hug and turned back around allowing her to continue to ear massage.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Byron simply smiled at little Becky and rubbed her playfully, chuckling under his breath, though there was a tired look in his one eye.

"I was separated from my family a long time ago," Byron stated, technically not lying, "I don't get to talk to them anymore but... Seeing how happy David was to see you again, it certainly brought back some memories. If only I could adopt you. I be one happy man to have a cute little sister like you again."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:08 pm

Becky tilted her head before smiling a little. She reached over and gave Byron a hug. She may have been young, but could easily see someone was upset.

(small post)
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:14 pm

Byron was slightly taken back by the sudden embrace, his body freezing by the unexpected touch. He blinked a few times, his arms hesitantly moving mere millimeters at a time. Eventually the hatted hunter manages to fully wrap his arms around the little girl and held tightly onto her. There was a smile on Byron's face but this was different from the usual smile that would always be on his expression. For the first time in a long while, it was genuine. No one could ever truly know what this simply hug meant to the mad hatter.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:14 pm

Robin quickly nodded to Hoshi and stopped David by placing a hand on his shoulder and forcefully turned him around, "Stop." She commanded, not said, "David, I know your mad and want revenge, but acting like a psychopath isn't going to bring your family back. You need to calm down and think about this."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Davy glanced at the hand. "My name's Davy, David, as you call him, is out for a bit. It seems the sight of his dead family, and Butch's words were to much for him. When he's like that, well I get to come out to play." He said with a chuckle. "Now the amount of time between him, and me varies. He will be back soon, but I want you to think. Picture this. Your family dead, and those who did it treating it as a joke. Now you may not have a care in the world, but he had that happen to him." He got serious now. "You may not have to care about that, but he does, and if the ones reasonable get away. The fact that his family died, and he had a chance to stop the ones from doing it ever again. Well....he wouldn't be able to live with himself.......would you?
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:29 pm

Robin glared at him, "It doesn't matter what you call yourself David, you are not a psycho like these people." She motioned to the dead corpse, "I know you want justice, I get that you're mad as hell right now, but unless you prove yourself better, you're no different then them. Do you really think you're family would want you doing this? Would your father and mother want this? Would they?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Davy smiled at this. "When two shoes wakes up. Ask him about someone named M." He walked over to a bit of runway. He stood there, before his body was engulfed in dark aura. "Ta, ta for now." He said before all the aura was released in a large shockwave. As soon as it ended David fell to the ground. His eyes back to normal, and his body almost completely limp.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Robin moved forward to catch him, "Hey, David. It's alright..."She gently lowered him to the ground, letting his head rest in her lap, "It's alright...."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:58 pm

David opened hi eyes a little to see Robin. He wasn't able to move. He tilted his head around to see what was going on. He saw the charred remains of Butch, and a few knocked out guys. He looked back up to Robin, as if about to say something. At the moment he went completely limp. He had passed out, as this is normal, when he uses his semblance.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Robin sighed, gently stroking his head as he lay silent on her lap.

"Easy now, just rest." She said, then looked over to Daisy and Hoshi, and motioned for them to come over.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Daisy had sent Hoshi what Robin was saying telepathically while continuing to rub her ears, hoping the ringing would go soon, for Hoshi's sake and her own, her arms were beginning to tire. Daisy watched as David released his rage but didn't react, she however watched closely and unsuccessfully tried to listen to the conversation when Robin went over to David. When he collapsed and Robin motioned Hoshi and herself to go over to her Daisy rushed over as quick as possible, wanting to make sure David was alright.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:59 pm

Byron let go of Becky and rubbed her head with a warm smile on his face. "You really are such a good little girl," Byron chuckled, "Don't worry little one. I'm going to make sure you'll be all right from here on. I'll take care of you."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:03 pm

Becky just smiled. The shockwave let off an enormous boom. "David is sleeping now. Whenever he gets mad, he makes a big boom." She extended her arms for emphases. "Then he naps for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:06 pm

"I've noticed," Byron said glancing at the direction of the boom, "It may take some time for him to wake up too. I suppose he's earned a good rest."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Hoshi quickly ran over to where David had walked off to and where Robin had followed. She stayed close behind Daisy as they both ran over. She saw Robin with Davy in her lap and knelt down to check if he was OK, she sent "What happened, is he OK?" telepathically to Robin before she noticed the ringing in her ears had died down, now replaced with a eerie silence, her hearing still yet to come back well at least there's not that annoying constant ring she thought
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:23 pm

"He's just tired." Robin thought back, "Go see if there's anywhere we can use as shelter. Not his house, obviously."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:41 pm

The group had found shelter in David's garage, Becky, and Byron had followed them into the garage. The room, had been undamaged from the fighting. David was still out cold. Becky was holding Byron's hand as the entered. "Who are they?" She asked hiding behind Byron now.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:51 pm

"Don't worry little one," Byron smiled, rubbing Becky's back. "They are all friends of your brother and mine. Robin happens to be our leader." Byron points at Robin for Becky. "She's a nice doll. A little mischievous at times but a good person generally. The couple over there are new to me too but two people in love like that can't be bad right?" Byron gives a quick applause for the two before going back to comforting Becky into opening up.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Becky tilted her head, a little at the three. She then looked at them with a small smile. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:44 pm

Robin walked up to her and knelled gently in front of the girl. Giving her a warm smile, she stretched out her hand in greeting, "Hey there. Do you know David?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip Back Home (CLOSED)   Trip Back Home (CLOSED) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip Back Home (CLOSED)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next