RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Academy Infirmary

Go down 
+20
DrGustave
eyeblaster3
SentientSnake
Haboo90
Ziplock80
Kellenredx
TheBulbaderp
Kaliot
Kooplah
Yuki-Chan
Frankenstein Joe
JL
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
Skylight
Metroidhunter
DatteSa
Shortstop
Shemskis
AkaiOtaku
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Dust_hunter0

Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:08 pm

"Rest up." Samuel said while walking to the door, "We can't have our leader out of commission for to long, right?"

Samuel stood at the door to the infirmary, gesturing to Gersemi to follow. "Come on, don't want to miss the next class, right?"
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:16 am

Gersemi nodded. "Yes. We must make haste. We will find Syn later, I suppose..." she said with a sigh. "Get well soon, leader."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:44 am

((OOC: you two should probably do a time skip to the dorms after class since there isn't a class thread yet))
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:39 am

Samuel waves towards Declan as he closes the door to the infirmary.

"I don't like it either," Samuel said the Gersemi while walking to class, "But staying wouldn't help anything.."
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:44 am

Gersemi nodded in agreement. "Yes, you're right. It will not change anything. We will just have to make do for now."

The day went by and soon they were finished with classes. Gersemi was walking back with Samuel at the moment, thinking about what she had learned that day.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:29 pm

As his teammates left the room Declan started to relax on the bed. 'Well, today went well...' he thought as he slipped off into sleep.

Last edited by DrGustave on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Declan awoke several hours later to a still empty and bland infirmary room. Rubbing his eyes he looked out one of the windows, "Ugh..Night." He said as he slowly lifted himself off of the stiff bed. He let his eyes adjust to the darkness before standing up. "Well...Better head back to the dorm room." He said as he headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
Dust_hunter0

Dust_hunter0

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Samuel walked beside Gersemi, heading back to the dorms.

"If classes stay this... interesting, this year might turn out to be fun."

((OOC Samuel to the dorms))
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:41 am

Gersemi nodded. "Very well. Let's go back to the dorm." She then turned and followed Samuel to the dorms.

((Gersemi to the dorm.))
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Running from the Courtyard, she would be out of breath as she puts away White Dragon, propping Melissa on a bed before explaining to the Nurse her injuries, any signs of her prior power going as she looks rather solemnly at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:34 pm

"...and that's why Equinox responds only to whistling and farting noises." Aphelion finished his story as they reached the infirmary. He quickly found a hiding spot outside it.

"Let's sit in there and hope Aoife doesn't see us... once she leaves I'll bring you in, okay?" he said to Drake, helping him off of Equinox and sending the stallion back to the stable.
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:47 pm

"That seems...awkward." Drake's voice is a flat one of confusion as he glances at Aphelion, then nods quietly. He had learned far more about this horse than he ever had wanted to do. But he could not fault this one for helping him as he had.

Helped off the horse he grunts, landing for a moment on the shattered leg. But he doesn't really flinch. His face is more just an irritated scowl as he looks about, then settles down into the 'hiding spot'. This was not something he would have thought he had to do. Yet there was valid reason...they did not need yet another rampage.

"I will wait then. To confirm that she is doing well."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 6:39 am

The Nurse took a few minutes to examine Melissa's back, during which the 'relatively normal' girl couldn't stop giggling. Burns on her back, pieces of rock in her back and she was giggling as the nurse touched her, when most would be wincing in pain. 'Relatively normal' indeed.

Turning back to Aoife, the Nurse gave her diagnosis with a smile, "It's nothing serious, don't worry. Just a few first degree burns, and shards of rock in her back. It should heal in a week or two, easily." Her face changed to a more serious expression, "Although I would ask how she got the wounds. Depending on how they were obtained, different recovery procedures may be required." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:18 am

"She intervened in a heated battle involving multiple area of effect attacks. One of which landing in her immediate area." comes from the pink haired attacker with a calm tone, her aura pulsating and flowing like a current across her in its blood Crimson form.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:39 am

"Alright, so the burns are a result of some sort of explosion, and the pieces of rock are shrapnel. This shouldn't take too long." The Nurse said, beginning to pull out the pieces of rock with a pair of tweezers to start with. Melissa continued to giggle, although quietly and less often.

"Out of curiousity, why isn't your aura healing the damage? This should be minor enough to at least mostly heal with aura." The Nurse asked, partly out of habit to distract the patient from the pain (Although this one obviously didn't need distracting...)

"Not much au- Heheehee- on my back!" Melissa replied enthusiastically, laughing part way through.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:46 am

Aoife moves closer to them, though far enough away to not impede the nurse, saying quietly to her, "Hey Mel, want another ride after this? Free of charge of course."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:15 am

"I dunno... Two rides in one day? That much excitement might just end up making the rest of my life seem dull!" Melissa said, "Who am I kidding, of cour-"

The Nurse cut in with a stern look, having managed to get the gist of what Aoife had said by listening to Melissa, "Absolutely not. The injuries may be minor but you'll still want to rest for at least several days without any sort of heavy physical activity or danger. If you hurt your back again before it heals it could get a lot worse." She said, and afterwards Melissa could swear she was dabbing on the antiseptic on harder than before.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:42 am

"Fine. At least allow me to do one thing of your choice, Melissa. Though it has to be within reason." demands Aoife, giving the nurse a quick glance before returning to staring at the wounded
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:00 am

"Hmm? Why? If anything, I should be thanking you for the ride! It's not like you caused my injuries!" Melissa said, a bit puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:04 am

Looking at her in a confused manner, she would sigh heavily before going, "Still. Allow me this one thing, I feel bad about you getting hurt. Also for future reference, disection means they are dead first. If they are alive, it is a vivisection."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:12 am

"No, it's alright! You didn't do anything wrong, you don't need to feel bad at all! I should be thanking you for bringing me here, really!" Melissa said, smiling, "And of course I would wait until the Alien died after giving enough information through torture before dissecting it!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:45 am

Thinking for a few moments, she would smile back as she says,"Well then. You would need an inquisitor for the torture. May I have the job?"
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:58 am

"Of course! But wait, where did the alien go anyways?! No! If the alien gets free then we've lost our only advantage against the aliens!" Melissa said, her voice suddenly turning panicked.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:05 am

Lifting the part of the sleeve not covered in chainmail to reveal some burns and cuts, "If he got off as bad as I would've if I wasn't in battle gear, then he is coming here. Besides if he does run, I'll break his legs, just so you can get him."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:25 am

A man walks down the corridor toward the infirmary. As he is making a final turn, he is stopped by the sudden appearance of a horse, walking the opposite direction. "Are you supposed to be in here?" He asks the horse as it passes him. The horse doesn't reply, however, and simply continues its journey. "Oh. Well fine. I'll just ignore you too! Go home, horse!" After a minute of watching, Nathan turns can continues heading to the infirmary.

As he gets to the doors, he streches his shoulders briefly, then bursts through the door, taking just enough steps in for the doors to close behind him.
"NATHAN HAS ARRIVED!" He shouts, ensuring everyone heard, as he stands there, as if waiting for the imaginary applause to cease before walking toward Aoife, Melissa, and the nurse. "I'm looking for some people. They're about this high and about this crazy." He gestures with his arms as he speaks, moving one flat hand in the air to about Aoife's height, then pointing at Aoife when referring to the crazy part. "Hey, you look just like them! That's great! I need you guys to tell me why there's Tons of Damage outside. Oh, and don't lie, because if your stories don't match up with the others..." Nathan brings his hands together, fist in palm, showing off his shiny gauntlets before the nurse on the other side of the bed glares at him. "What!? I'm not going to kill them! That'd be horrible and rude!"
Back to top Go down
Drake Ferrox
Drake Ferrox

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:54 pm

You ever get the feeling something was horribly wrong? Drake had that feeling at this moment in time and quickly sat up, looking about with a moment of temporary alarm. Ah. He was not cornered in a situation born of nightmares. Yet.

With that he sighs again and slumps back down. The stranger had disappeared and so to had the horse. This hiding spot was a terrible idea. He was still in some pain and when he rolled over to try and look about some more...there was a crunch.

Perhaps with a bit more volume than intended a single word is muttered.

"Ow."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:59 pm

Not even pretending to be threatened by his gesture, she looks at him with somewhat indifference, the formless chaos that was her aura not reacting to him as well, "There was a fight between me and another student. He pulled some move what caused the crater. The fight continued until the intervention of Aphelion, where I stood down and took Melissa to here for injuries sustained."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Infirmary   Academy Infirmary - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy Infirmary
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next