RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Collapsed next to him, the flames start to die down into nothingness, Aoife returning back to 'herself' , making her usual baby sounds as she goes straight to sleep, a large smile on her face and her closest hand to Aphelion making grasping gestures, the smile seemingly upset by the lack of resistance from her doing so. Waking back up a few minutes later and staring at him, she remembers fully about what happened before, giggling before biting his chest, moving to lay on top of him, "Sorry... Didn't expect her to try that..." Afterwards though, she moves back slightly, deciding she had to see her target to make sure she hits it.

[Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:17 pm

"Wa-Waow..." Aphelion coughed slightly, grasping the bed sheets tightly and looking up at NIxxy with teary eyes, "You... sure... don't take... it easy..." he coughed out before dropping back and breathing heavily, eyes upturning slightly, "Though... t'was... kinda nice..." he laughed, weakly wrapping his legs around her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:38 pm

"Don't take it easy? I have been having sex with you for how long?" Looking at him weirdly, she smiles at him before kissing him, "And only kinda nice? I'm insulted." Kissing him again, she smiles evilly, "For that. You have to go back to the original way of how we did it, that is, you have to be the one doing all the work and making me feel like a rag doll."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Aphelion looked at Aoife and then sighed, "I thought you'd enjoy it being in control of my body... Guess not... Well, I enjoyed it. I'm sorry you didn't." he kissed her cheek before declothing her fully and laying her down on the bed, "You were wonderful Aoife. I said 'kinda nice' to that other girl."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:49 pm

"Are you dumping me for Nixxy?" Looking at him weirdly, she doesn't resist the removals, looking baffled as she tries to comprehend how the relationship would work, "I... Still don't get it, are you ditching me for Nixxy, me for someone else? What? You are worrying me..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:01 pm

"No, I... I'm staying your boyfriend. Nixxy is just a girl in your head who screwed me, forget about her. She's nothing compared to you." Aphelion tried smiling reassuringly as he moved down to face her, "I won't do anything now, it's all up to you to do things with me. Only this much I'll leave you with." he cooed before starting to make out with her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:52 am

Frowning through the make out session, she looks at him dead in the eyes, "Don't think confusing me excuses you from doing work, dummy. You'll grow lazy and fat. And I don't want to have to roll you down to the alter." Giggling, she pokes him, "And if we are in the same body.. How is she nothing compared to me? We are like, ninty nine percent the same.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:08 am

"That one percent makes a difference, then. Besides, no offence to her, YOU're the one I fell in love with, not her." Aphelion smiled warmly at Aoife and kissed her again, "How about you be more specific in what you want me to do, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:25 am

"Whatever makes you feel good." Whispering with a heavy blush, she bites his earlobe before continuing, "I-I also... Acquired... Some handcuffs and stuff like that, I mean, I dunno if you are into it. But they are there in case you want them..." Moving her head back in front of him, she gives him a small wink before kissing his nose.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:29 am

"What makes me feel good... W-Well... I'll let you see how it looks from my end... M-Maybe?" Aphelion whimpered slightly as he reached down for the object Aoife was wearing earlier and put it back on. Finding out her handcuffs, with one good slam against the bed he locked them on his wrists and moved to borderline straddle Aoife's crotch, "W-Watch how your pathetic, h-helpless boyfriend acts like a girl..."

[fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:54 am

Looking at him with an unsure expression, she rolls her eyes after a few moments and removes the handcuffs from his wrists, "Idiot. When I say that. I mean as in you put them on me. Stop making me the damn man for a change!" Growling out the angry reply, she warms up and starts glowing, her aura subsiding after a small period, "Before I decide to never do it again... I am a girl, you are a boy... You are obligated to be screwing me, with as much force at your disposal, not the other way around.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:05 am

"B-But..." Aphelion started protesting before sighing, tears starting to form on the edges of his eyes, "I-I r-really thought y-you'd enjoy it... I-I'm sorry..." he whimpered, looking away from her, "I guess I-I'm awful for enjoying it... m-more than you..." he added, tears dripping onto her legs.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:54 pm

Sighing heavily and feeling bad instantly, she grabs him and brings him lay on top of her all the more, squeezing him against her as she speaks, "I-It's just that I am not getting any of the fun... I mean, not exactly able to feel it, am I? I mean, I bought the handcuffs so you'll take me every which way and leave me in a heap. Even if I have to get a taser and tase you every time you don't. Eventually you will make me yours alone, and I'll never have the urge to try someone new." Finishing with a kiss, she moves her hands to handcuff one of her wrists, the other waiting by the second.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:05 pm

"W-What? I could've sworn that was one that made you feel stuff too... Oh, sorry Aoife..." Aphelion sighed and hugged her, returning the kiss, "Hey, I happen to like being tied up and harmed, turned into nothing more than a cute girl's sex toy." he added before rolling his eyes slightly but smiling at her cuffing one wrist. Moving her arms down, he weaved the cuffs beneath her knees and cuffed the other wrist, turning her to face laptop, "Right, so... Enjoy I guess..." he said before getting to work.

[fade to fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:25 pm

Purring contently, she doesn't try to move in her bindings, other than going to move her legs as far apart as possible, "T-Thank... You..." Smiling though, she then states with a competitive edge, trying to make him do more, "That all you can do? .. I have done more dominating things to myself in my sleep, see if you can beat that. Or do I have to use this as alone time?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:32 pm

"I..." Aphelion thought about other things he knew he could do, closing his eyes for a moment to think what would happen.

"Y-Yeah, s-sorry..." Aphelion played as if he couldn't, "Guess I'm not as good as what you can think of..." he wallowed, rubbing the back of his neck before grabbing her feet and starting to sensually lick them.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Yelping as her foot is grabbed, she almost instantly starts laughing and squirming, having not expected the licking or for him to know her secret ticklish spot, "N-No! N-N-Not there!" Despite being unable to move to any degree to stop him, she tries curling up her feet, using her toes to try and move him away but to no avail, her cheeks quickly becoming red from embarrassment and laughter, her sides jolting heavily in an attempt to get him while trying to suppress her un-suppressible laughter.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:30 pm

"O-Oh! S-Sorry!" Aphelion instantly released her feet and let them drop back down into the bed. He sighed and turned around, facing away from the girl and curling up into a siting statue. How do I always mess things up...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:20 am

"I-It's just I am ticklish..." Blushing despite his turning away, she tries to poke him with her toes as he curls up, "I'm sorry if I sounded harsh... It's just I am defenceless against tickles...Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 11:23 am

Aphelion unraveled himself slightly and blinked. He sat up and faced Aoife, eyeing her for a moment before moving her legs apart and positioning himself. Before beginning, however, he grabbed her ankles and brought her feet to his mouth, "Burn me when you want me to stop."

[fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:54 pm

Having only warmed him instead of burn, Aoife lays all the more sprawled, "M-Meanie... A-At least make out with me if you are going to take me in that position..." Poking his face with her feet, she makes grasping actions at him with her hands, "And you are still feeling pretty weak , or is it just I am feeling numb from that nap ?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:57 pm

"H-Hey, I told you, I can't safely do any better..." Aphelion sighed and passed his head under her bound wrists to meet her face, "So stop being mean about it, else I'll just stop doing you altogether." he huffed and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 1:40 pm

Frowning, she looks at him weirdly, having picked up his little comment she kisses him before stating, "Stop altogether and I will as well. So shush and do better without safety. Or I'll have to try it myself. And I don't know how that will work."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Aphelion nervously glanced around the room dimensions, then sighed and pulled away from her, dropping onto the bed, "I really can't... I'm sorry, I'm ****ing useless... and useless at ****ing..." he grumbled and wrapped himself up in the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:05 am

Starting with a Sigh, Aoife speaks more quietly than usual as if to make him strain to hear, "If you don't want to bang any more. Can I be let out of my cuffs? I'll turn off the tape and save it for you." Looking at him with a sad expression, she tries to wrap her legs around him, unable to do anything else, "Though, I wonder why the boy who has seen more girls than I have had birthdays didn't think of something extremely kinky, like using a weapon or something while we... Perform our activities."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:14 am

"I don't want to hurt you or do something bad... You'd end up yelling at me again..." Aphelion whimpered, leaning over to her and undoing her handcuffs, "I'm not good with it... I have stamina, sure, but I'm not good at having that kind of fun with you... I-I don't want to say bad things to you or take control of you... You always seemed like the one who was more extreme between us, I had to rely on you doing what you found good, not me."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:25 pm

"I'll yell at you if you don't. I'll yell at you for breathing. Yelling is my thing." Getting and sitting on him, afterwards she plants a kiss on his forehead, "If you don't take control of me, then I'd have to find someone who would. Dummy, same going for those who would say that about me. So please, if just for tonight and your video..." With that, she shifts upwards on him, "I want you to release all restraints you can tonight..."

[Half Fade]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next