RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:29 pm

The change in her was subtle, her weight being pressed on him more, aura fading away and a small sigh escaping Aoife, her transition to the state of passed out being complete in an instant. That said, she now had lost her attempts to keep buoyant, starting to slip into the water and to Davy Jones' Locker.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Aphelion sighed when her body started sinking, holding her up by the chin to make sure her face doesn't dip. He took the sponge and started slowly running it on the front of her body, lathering up her chest and stomach, humming happily while he did.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Awakening a short time later, the twitching of her arms showing it. Hearing the humming as her eyes slowly open, they only get a fraction apart before they close again, having seen his actions to her, deciding not to speak in case he didn't notice her waking up yet.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Continuing to scrub her down, he would go down, purposefully going around her more sensitive areas, heading straight for her legs which he traveled on, thigh first, then shin, back and forth between the two on them. His humming would go into a faster pace, going something like this
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:35 pm

Squirming after she can take no more of being still, she lifts herself off the bottom of the bath and near the top again, "J-Jeez,,, D-Don't try anything while I let you wash me quickly, else I will hurt you." Stating it with a small frown, otherwise she lets him continue, "After this, we will get changed. Could do something?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:53 pm

Aphelion sighed and pulled up her feet to work on, "Could we do you?" he asked in a serious tone before bursting into some laughter, "Nah, I know you wouldn't like that. Could go to your dad about the whole document thing? Or you could teach me how to sword, I don't get it at all."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:29 am

"W-What? With the sword you bought me? I mean, it's a completely different fighting style... B-But if you want to use a sword like mine, I can teach you!" Grinning up at him, she splutters as a sudden change in the water levels cause some to go in her mouth, quickly followed by loud coughing, "Bleh..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:52 am

"Well, any sword would do. As is I can only operate one sword, and... well, I think... I hope I do it good enough..." he nuzzled her some more before giving off a playful concerned look, "Oh, my widdle baby got some water in her mouth. Let me get rid of the taste for you~" that said he leaned in and started frenching Aoife, the sponge moving around her lower areas to clean.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:26 am

Letting out a loud gasp despite her mouth being covered, she goes to slap him, at the last second stopping herself but breaking off the connection between them, "N-Nope! T-Those are my areas to clean! My feet are ticklish!" Stealing the sponge off him, she quickly finishes her requirement to bathe and gets out, frowning at Aphelion before quickly grabbing a towel, "N-Now. Get some clothes on, as I am going to teach you how to use a longsword."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:33 am

Aphelion's expression dropped visibly, "Sorry..." he hung his head down and stepped out of bath, taking another towel and starting to dry himself with it before stepping out of the bathroom and going over to dress himself quietly, glancing at the laptop and closing all the videos that were playing on it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:01 am

Rolling her eyes at him, she quickly grabs a combat skirt and a flimsy t-shirt, quickly looking over Lamentation before shaking her head, "We will use wooden swords, less chance of killing or injuring the other beyond bruises, possible breaking of bones if you hit hard enough." Already heading to the door, she gestures for him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:07 am

Aphelion finished dressing himself and went to follow Aoife out the door, feet practically sliding on the floor as he still felt bad for her words in the bath. I just want to be a good boyfriend... Trying to hard aren't I...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Aoife skips down the steps, nearly tripping more than once before catching herself on the bannister, "Right. The first rule of sword fighting is, don't hesitate. If you hesitate, they'll get ya." Turning to him, as she gets off the steps, she waits for him patiently, "Second? Don't let the other sword hit you, that's bad."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Aphelion walked down the stairs, his facial expression softening slightly when the second rule was mentioned. Finally he found himself by Aoife, and he glued himself to her arm, "Okay. No backing up and no getting hit. Got it." he confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Smiling broadly, she places her head on his arm, "Third. Hit the other person, that helps to win." Stating it with an obviously tormenting tone, she nuzzles him and says in the same tone as the previous rules, "Fourth? Hold it by the non-pointy end. You cut yourself if you do that."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 6:19 pm

"Oh, okay. That's good to know." he kissed her on the cheek, saying in a very serious tone, "I'd probably die without you and your amazing tips." he added.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:14 pm

Giggling childishly, she bounds ahead of him, playing an air guitar along to a whistled beat before bursting out , "We are the change, we are the chains that hold us~" Realising she still has company though, she blushes softly, staring at him as she tries to think up an excuse, "U-Uhh.... Rhythm! Rhythm is a good factor in sword fighting! If you have the enemy on the defensive, you don't stop to let him have a go at attacking, do you? Of course not, so you must always keep the rhythm of your attacks constant, but not enough to be easily guessed."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:27 pm

Aphelion chuckled, skipping up to her and hugging her around the waist, kissing her on the cheek again, "Rhythm you say. I'm not good with rhythm. You should teach me how to have a better rhythm. It'll benefit us publicly and privately." he laughed into her ear, softly, before breaking the hug, "Rhythm. Anything else I should know when handling a sword?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:13 pm

"It's in a book, we keep it... Somewhere." Kissing his cheek before breathing into his ear, she smiles at him before going to take the lead again, "And what is wrong with your rhythm? What's wrong? Got a bad heart or something?" Giggling, Aoife speeds up, obviously wanting to get to the practice area, "By the way. If I win, then I get to do whatever I want to you for a day."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Aphelion shifted his eyes around a little, "I don't recall this ever being a bet... But okay. If I win you'll... 'wear' something next time we're out and about in public." he chuckled, skipping after her and almost overtaking her, though he slowed himself down as he wasn't certain where they should be heading.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:39 pm

Blushing, she shakes her head to the point of feeling dizzy, half glaring, half looking away as she answers, "N-No! No s-sexual things! I-I know you! Y-You mean something perverted!" Running ahead of him but not out of sight, she makes the last few turns to the armoury, inside a large ring like arena. Quickly grabbing two wooden longswords, she throws one at Aphelion, "Careful. They are weighted."  
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:49 pm

"Well I never. For you to accuse me of such things when you're the one who wants to do whatever you want to do to me... Well, as we are setting the bet in private, I say my terms stand. Deal? Or are you scared I'll end up beating you in the end?" he asked, launching his arm to grab the wooden sword, trying it in his hand before carefully turning it to grab the handle by both hands, "Ready."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:39 pm

Moving into the ring, she holds the sword in a fighting stance, waiting for him to take the other corner. Breathing starting to be regulated, she smirks at the thought of how much Knight wants to have control and beat him to a pulp, almost tempted to let her do exactly that, almost.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Aphelion moved into the ring and stepped into the other corner, moving into his usual stance for defense, with legs wide, though his arms were, this time, forced to hold the sword in front of him, causing him to look rather awkward.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:49 am

Giggling at him, she quickly moves over to him, her left leg going to hook his right and the sword aimed to hit his right hand then swing around to knock the blade out, "Look at my stance when we are fighting, a sword is not a fist so you are holding it completely wrong."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:35 am

Aphelion managed to dodge her leg and barely moved his right hand out of the way, but nevertheless the sword was sharply swatted out of his grip. He pouted, "Well I dunno, this just feels weird..." he scuttled over to grab the sword back and move to face Aoife away, trying to copy how she was standing.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:14 am

Smirking, Aoife makes sure he gets a good look of her stance while stating, "By the way? Won that bet we just had. If you lose your sword, you lose the game. And your life most likely." Moving slowly to strike him, she lets him get a good look of her strike, not aiming for him and hitting the wood of his sword, "Try a fast version of that on me when I say. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next