RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:35 am

Aphelion managed to dodge her leg and barely moved his right hand out of the way, but nevertheless the sword was sharply swatted out of his grip. He pouted, "Well I dunno, this just feels weird..." he scuttled over to grab the sword back and move to face Aoife away, trying to copy how she was standing.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:14 am

Smirking, Aoife makes sure he gets a good look of her stance while stating, "By the way? Won that bet we just had. If you lose your sword, you lose the game. And your life most likely." Moving slowly to strike him, she lets him get a good look of her strike, not aiming for him and hitting the wood of his sword, "Try a fast version of that on me when I say. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:16 am

Aphelion frowned, "Gods dangit. I thought it was until I couldn't fight..." he sighed and held his sword, trying to twist it how she did, "Guess you win then... I'm already scared of what you'll have me do." he twirled around the sword a few times before frowning even deeper, "Why does this not bend..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:06 pm

"You don't bend the sword. You use your arms and wrists to move the blade. The blade is an extension of your body, not something you flail around with." Frowning, she seemingly lets her guard down, one hand moving to rub the back of her neck before, "Am I a bad teacher? I mean, Connla, father and mother taught me, so I could ask them for help..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:14 pm

Aphelion frowned at how Aoife acted. He walked up to her and set his sword down, moving past hers swiftly to hug her close, "Don't be silly, of course you're not a bad teacher. I'm just not used to this, and... a little dumb, maybe..." he blushed and pressed closer against her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Blushing as well, she drops her sword to their side, rubbing the back of his head now, "T-Thanks.. And you will learn with time. I mean, there are some books in the library you can borrow. Or there are some in here, or in my room. They are kinda everywhere, eheheh~" Sure, she was smaller, and her face was currently in a losing battle with Aphelion's ribcage, but she still grinned up at him, trying to hide the fact she was barely stopping herself from being smothered.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:46 pm

"Y-Yeah... I'll study up on it in free time..." he looked down at her lovingly before leaning down and kissing her forehead, "So, what now? Back to sparring, or do I learn the dreaded consequences of our little bet?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 4:32 am

"Up to you, I have already worked out what I am going to do for my bet." The grin continuing, she jumps up and wraps her legs around him to keep her face level with his, whispering into his ear as she moves his hands to support her, "And who said I would do the bet today? That would spoil the fun of having an entire day I was allowed."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:46 am

Aphelion rolled his eyes and moved his hands down to wrap around her butt and keep here where she was, "I think some other time... maybe in a few days. I can't get my head around it." he quickly kissed her on the lips, "Well then, what do you want to do? As I don't really know what to do other than the thing I always try to do to you..." he said, blushing from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:19 am

Smiling, Aoife kisses him back before pointing to the side, "First. Get a book, second. Read that book while laying in bed with me. Third? Sleep and then wake up in the morning. Okay?" Sighing contently, she leans in and bites his neck, not enough to break his skin, starting to lick ground zero afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:24 am

Aphelion smiled back at Aoife and looked at here with fully affectionate eyes, "That sounds nice..." he said. One hand moving to hold her head in place and pet her, he shuffled over to the stack of books and looked at it, giggling a bit from the ticklish feeling her licking gave him. Finding one for beginners, he slipped it between their bodies and quickly grabbed her back up again, taking careful steps outside.

Making sure nobody was watching, he rushed up the stairs with her still in his hold, quickly slipping into her room and slamming the door behind him. He slid down until she was straddling his lap and kissed her on the cheek, "Well sweetie? Does your master undress you or will you do it yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:46 pm

Smiling slightly despite having flinched at the slamming, she removes her top and flings it across the room, then moving his hand to undo her bra before she gets up, quickly locking the door with a smile, "Pants stay on, we are sleeping, not ****ing." With that, she moves back to him and makes him remove her dress before placing a kiss on his lips and lying down next to him, "So you should start reading that, if necessary you can massage my stomach, in fact. I would like that." Once more unto the hand, she starts using it to rub her stomach, a small purring escaping her as if she was a cat.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Aphelion made sure all of his clothes were off, should she want to do anything to him later, as doubtful as it was. He smiled when she started moving his hand, swatting hers away before he rubbed on his own, tracing circles around her stomach. His other hand held the book up in front of his face as he began massaging her in a trance, focusing more on the book than her body.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Purring all the more, she shifts up to him before pulling the cover over them, sandwiching the pair, "Sleepy..." Closing her eyes, the purring turns to cooing, her arm dropping lazily over his chest with her near instant sleep, taking hold of his hand with her other arm, starting to suck his thumb like a baby.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Aphelion giggled at her sucking his thumb. So much for tummy rubs... best I could it is your chest but... he sighed and returned to reading, reading until he felt tired and let the book drop onto his face as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:52 pm

TIME SKIPIO

Staying fast asleep through the night (Even when Aphelion's lack of body lock caused... events.) She had no intention of waking up, despite her pants being by her ankles and his spare hand being on her thigh. Still cooing and suckling his thumb, she accidentally uses her spare arm as a flail, hitting his head lightly, shifting in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Aphelion rubbed her thigh with his hand, a stupid grin plastered on his face. When she shifted, he felt being hit bit was easily overwhelmed by what his hand was now feeling. Instinct and nature kicking in, he slowly started working towards waking Aoife up... in his sleep.

[heff fead[
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:15 am

STILL not waking up, she squeezes her legs together and bites his thumb, drawing blood what she subsequently starting to drink the trickle escaping him, her hand on Aphelion stroking his cheek as she sleep mumbles, "Wuv wou wy wrince wharming."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:32 am

Her hand stroking her cheek relaxed him a little, his face becoming more peaceful than before. On the other hand, the leg squeeze held his hand in place, and so he continued.

[1/2 faded]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Squirming in her sleep, she cries out softly after he does the deed a second time, biting his thumb harder while she knees him in the groin, shifting again, "Wonii-chwan , waisie..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:57 pm

Grunting from the kick, Aphelion starts waking up. Turning his head to let the book slide down off of his face, he looks down at Aoife, then feels around. Blushing, he promptly removes himself from her person and quietly slips out from below her, giving her a kiss on the cheek and teasingly running his fingers on her chest before going to the bathroom to wash them.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:45 pm

As Aphelion goes for the bathroom, from the one opposite is the sound of running water mixed with... Singing? It was unmistakably Ferdiad, his voice singing incoherently a song he apparently doesn't know the lyrics to. There was also a large amount of smoke escaping from the cracks by the door, though it was followed by another voice, feminine in nature, apparently singing with him, though knowing the words.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:48 pm

Aphelion pouted a bit at the sound. He didn't try to cut in, but he did hum along as he washed his hands, making sure to thoroughly clean them of any evidence. When he was done, he returned to Aoife and shfted her so that her head lay on his nude lap, starting to stroke her hair, "Wake up Princess~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Groaning at the name, she shifts to face away from the door, her hands moving up so that she can suck her thumb, minding her own business until she moves, getting hit on the side of her head, soon  swapping her thumb with something else while she sleeps.

[Half-Fade]

Coughing and spluttering by the end, Aoife had woken up with a little help from their activities, looking up at Aphelion with a scowl, "I know I said you can do these kind of things to me while I sleep, but really? Didn't have to ruin my sleep by doing that. Meanie, let me sleep~" With that, she moved to lie down on the bed, curling up before starting to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:42 pm

"Hey, that one was all you, little lady." Aphelion said as he moved behind her and curled up around her, spooning her a bit while he licked her ear playfully, "Wakey wakey~ I know you said I'll have to do everything you want me to for a day, but it definitely won't be today unless you start it by waking up..."

He then looked down towards where her hips were and smirked, "You might wanna wash up on your intimates too~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Groaning again, she says offhandedly, "Gah, clean them yourself." Shifting so her hips were nearly smothering his face, she shifts once more to turn away from him again with a small frown, "First thing of the day? Let me get another hour's sleep, you are allowed to do anything and everything to me in that time, as long as I am not awoken early, or filled to the brim. My fire can only do so much." With that, she grabbed a pillow and placed it over her ears to try and help her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Aphelion sighed into her hips, "Well, if you insist... I can't guarantee it won't keep you up. And filling you... it's no fun if you're asleep." With that, he hugged her tightly and started cleaning her up to the rhythm of a lullaby he hummed simultaneously.

[Dat Haff Fade Tho]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next