RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:51 am

Aphelion submitted himself without protest, letting her work but still looking down with some sadness. I guess I'm really not good enough at it... Dammit... he closed his eyes and let her work, the pleasure filling his body but not helping in cheering him up. He looked back up at her - she looked happy... at least that was good. Guess I'll just be her toy and keep her happy instead of vice versa...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:30 am

Being able to tell by the fact he wasn't trying to continue the festivities something was wrong, she moves her head down next to his, saying softly, "Hey, what's wrong? This is far from you, just five minutes ago you nearly made me bang my head on the door more than once, now you are staying in silence, Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry! Please don't hate me again.." Looking sad now, she casts her eyes away from him, moving to sit by the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:37 am

Aphelion stared up at her, "W-What? No, of course not... I don't hate you... I never have." he tilted his head as well as he could in his position and tried nuzzling her neck, "You like it more when you dominate, right? I just... gah, if you wanted to be in control you shouldn't have asked me to dominate... I... feel like I failed you." he tried kissing her gently, "I'm... Well, I'm tied up, so I can't do anything but let you take the lead, regardless of what I'd like."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:44 pm

"If anything, I have failed you." Smiling as she kisses him back, she lets him out of the handcuffs, starting to undo his leg binds while speaking, "That's how you should tie me up. Okay? Though, it is really up to you, after all. As I said, I want you to dominate, so that means that in the end you have to enjoy it more than me, though if we both enjoy it, that's an added bonus." Shifting him, she places one hand in the handcuffs before starting to put the other in the next cuff, wiggling her bum at him while she tries to do it without help.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Aphelion looked at her and sighed, helping her cuff up against the bed frame before taking her legs and binding her too. Before getting to work, however, he took the discarded pair of underwear and stuffed it into her mouth. He kicked her shins to drop her to her knees, "I'll do my best." he said before sliding her legs apart, just enough to get a good look, "I... want moans." he said before moving closer.

[Half-fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Coughing as the underwear leaves her mouth, she tries to turn her head around to look at him, "W-Were those acceptable? M-My master." Speaking full of lust,she looks down at the saliva covered makeshift gag in front of her, "I-I mean, you did kind of muffle them, b-but I didn't expect that from you! D-Didn't know you had it in you..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:41 pm

Not saying a world, Aphelion circled around until he got to her face, instantly going to steal some of her saliva from the gag with his own tongue, making sure she got a good view of that before he kissed her and stuffed it back into her face. Jumping back around, he slid himself along the floor and, still keeping her cuffed, pulled her down forcefully upon himself.

[Fade to Fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:53 pm

Crying out as he finishes, she lays sprawled on the bed, twitching every so often, her gag having fallen out within the first moments. Tongue still on the pillow, her clamp like bite having gone away, "C-Could of warned me of you doing that..." Realizing her fists, she waits a few seconds before saying, "..Ready for the next load."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Aphelion smiled as he looked at her. He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek before reaching down for her tights, curling them up into a ball and putting them into her mouth. He then grabbed her sides and turned her 180 degrees until she faced him once more, the closeness of the handcuffs increasing and keeping her hands even nearer. He stared at her defenseless position for a moment before licking her armpits, at the same time going back into the game... with his hands helping him with her neighboring area.

[ 1.5 fade ]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Not even bothering to open her eyes, she loses even more strength than before, feeling it ebb away as her body is left wide open for him to touch wherever he likes. Licking her tights-gag, she tries to simulate that it is Aphelion, flushing horribly across her entire body.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:12 pm

Aphelion sighed with satisfaction before looking back up at Aoife - eyes closer, and a little tongue movement clearly visible beyond the gag. He snickered as he disconnected from her, stepping forward to remove the gag and replace it with something else of his while his foot moved forward to make sure that her lower half was having fun as well.

[Double half fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:21 am

Coughing and spluttering, she looks a fraction of how she is normally, her entire body emitting the lust she was filled with. Starting to lick Aphelion's thigh, she looks up at him with a goofy smile on her face before closing her thighs on his foot as best she can, and having another go at the prior activity.

[Double Double half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:31 am

Aphelion grinned as he disconnected himself from her, wriggling his foot out and sitting opposite of her, spreading himself to let her have a good luck while she was still tied up, "Say, kitty, how bad do you want it?" he took her foot and brought it close, less than an inch from himself before freezing it out of his reach, "What would you do to get it, you nymphomaniac?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:53 pm

"A-Anything! M-Master!" Her face lit up, she almost drools as her imagination runs wild, trying to keep watch of his face as if to prove how much she wanted to continue, "I-I mean... D-Depends on what it is..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Aphelion chuckled, brushing her hair apart slightly to kiss her on the forehead, "Do you think you deserve it? After all these things you said and done to me, do you think I'll just give it to you like that?" he held his chin high as he got up and uncuffed her left hand, freeing her from the bed frame and cuffing her to his ankle, "Go on, earn it~"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:31 am

Tugging at the handcuff, she pulls his foot to her face, starting to kiss it tenderly before she yanks him down onto her, Grunting from the sudden strike before saying, "You imply that you can stop me now that you are bound to me." Sticking her tongue out playfully, she begins her harvest.

[Half fades for the Half-Fade god]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:46 am

Aphelion leaned back and let Aoife work, nonchalantly throwing his leg around the nape of her neck to hold her in that area, "You imply I was going to stop you." he said, reaching his hand down to pet her before sliding it down towards the drawer that was open, reaching in and taking out two things, taking one and slipping it down along with his hand between Aoife's legs. He then released her and pulled himself up to sit on the bed, crossing his legs and looking down at her, "Lick my foot clean, slave." he said, flicking a button on the remote.

[Halfoife fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:23 am

Brow scrunched up, she moves her head to face the pillow, "T-That's enough for now." Looking at him from the side, she shifts slightly, "My limbs feel dead, I can't move. J-Just a small breather..." Her eyes giving him a pleading look, she shudders periodically.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 11:30 am

Aphelion chuckled, an evil glint appearing in his eye, "I'm pretty sure the master dictates when you can take a break." he pulled her over with his foot and brought it to her lips, flicking the switch even higher to crank up the corresponding device, "If you can talk, you can lick. We can talk about a break later."

[Another Halfoife fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:37 pm

"O-Okay, That was the last time." Using her hancuffed hand to remove his toy, she then folds her legs over, "Remove these, and I will open my mouth again." With that, she closes her mouth shut, trying to protect herself as best she can in her position, her aura coming into view.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Aphelion chuckled. He put the remote away and fiddled with the cuffs, first his and then hers. Kneeling down, he picked her up gently and bride carried her onto the bed, slipping in beside her and pulling the blanket over the pair of them, staring into her eyes with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:36 pm

Her eyes half closed, she musters a small smile, her heavy breathing falling on him, "I-Idiot... I said stop b-before that... Y-You are lucky I enjoyed it." Moving to lay her head on his chest, she uses her fingers to draw large circles on his stomach, "D-Do y-you w-want a-" Cutting herself off as she realises her next words, she quickly saves herself, ".. Anything to eat? Later that is.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Aphelion stretched and threw his arm around her, booping her nose with a laugh, "I am one lucky guy, aren't I? Well, maybe the master will rest a bit and let the boyfriend have some fun." he led his hands to her butt and pushed her up until she faced him, kissing her before letting go, "I wouldn't mind something to eat... As long as you make it for me." he added, rubbing his nose against hers.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:04 pm

"Boyfriend? You mean fiancé. As for the food, I mean, I can try to make something." Blushing, she gives him a peck on the cheek before moving back to her prior position over his heart, poking it with her lips periodically, "This? Your heart. It belongs to me now, no one else. It is mine until I die, understand?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:09 pm

Aphelion chuckled, resting his hand on her head and petting her, moving one foot up and down to massage her shin before he kissed the top of her head, "Of course it does." he moved his other hand down to his stomach and rubbed the area immediately over her heart, "This one is yours. Can I have it?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:57 pm

"I don't know, it has a fiery temper. And it is known to be rather dominanting. But if you can manage to rein it in? It is all yours." Kissing his chest again, she closes her eyes, "Though. It is telling me right now to have a nap, and that if you try anything lewd, to remove something of yours. I was thinking ear, but who knows." Letting out a loud yawn, she looks up at him, her body sleep mode already showing, "Good night.. My lovely, dear, insert lovey-dovey quote here." With that, she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:07 pm

"I reined a horse, and you don't know how Equinox was before I did. I think I'll manage your heart..." Aphelion petted her, nodding to her words, hugging her until she was asleep. Once she seemed in a slumber deep enough not to be woken up, he slipped out of bed and started putting his clothes on. Very carefully, and with a little grin, he cuffed her right leg to the bed and fixed himself up until he deemed himself adequately dressed.

He quietly unlocked and opened the door, slipping out of her room, mentally tracing a path to the Knights' kitchen. When he got there, her held onto the side of the door and peered in carefully, "Umm... hello? Could I... make some food?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next