RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:57 pm

"I don't know, it has a fiery temper. And it is known to be rather dominanting. But if you can manage to rein it in? It is all yours." Kissing his chest again, she closes her eyes, "Though. It is telling me right now to have a nap, and that if you try anything lewd, to remove something of yours. I was thinking ear, but who knows." Letting out a loud yawn, she looks up at him, her body sleep mode already showing, "Good night.. My lovely, dear, insert lovey-dovey quote here." With that, she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:07 pm

"I reined a horse, and you don't know how Equinox was before I did. I think I'll manage your heart..." Aphelion petted her, nodding to her words, hugging her until she was asleep. Once she seemed in a slumber deep enough not to be woken up, he slipped out of bed and started putting his clothes on. Very carefully, and with a little grin, he cuffed her right leg to the bed and fixed himself up until he deemed himself adequately dressed.

He quietly unlocked and opened the door, slipping out of her room, mentally tracing a path to the Knights' kitchen. When he got there, her held onto the side of the door and peered in carefully, "Umm... hello? Could I... make some food?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 4:56 pm

In the kitchen a low growling could be heard, Connla feeding Macha a large amount of flesh. Turning to the noise, he smiles at him, not relenting on his head rubs, "Sure. Don't mind us. Just don't make any sudden movements near her, may think of you as the seconds." With that his attention for Aphelion ends, uncaring about the revealing nature of his own top, further commenting, "Oh. Don't go in my room, we are testing some new things out. Kinda medium to high risk of death."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:32 pm

''Hmm? Sounds fun. I don't plan on going around there, so it's okay.'' Aphelion responded, getting over to the fridge and starting to take out some eggs, butter and a chunk of pork. He took a frying pan and started working on it, moving like a perfectly coordinated cooking machine.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Finishing up the feeding, Connla pats the Ursa Major on the back of the head again before gesturing to its paw, it being given near immediately as he inspects the limb of the Grimm, "It's healed nicely, and with minimal problems, though was to be expected it would be weaker..." Shrugging it off, he then gives it a hug, Macha reciprocating before he gestures out of the kitchen, "Anyway! Back you go, will be there in a sec." However, instead of leaving after it, he walks to Aphelion, "Also. Friendly reminder? Don't steal my car, It is kinda Lilly's as well, and especially don't try and funny business in it. I know what you two are like."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:52 am

Aphelion shrugged and continued with the making of scrambled eggs, searching for some bread while they sizzled, finding some and buttering up the slices, "Okay. I don't usually try funny business so I guess you're fine. Haven't done it in a car before." he once again left the pan as he went out to find some juice for Aoife to drink.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:51 pm

"Good. Because I wouldn't want to spill the blood of a guest." Grabbing some nearby scissors, he starts to cut at a roll of bandages in his hand, doing it passively as he speaks, "Poor girl, her old wound was playing up. Did I tell you about how I caught her? I had to drill through her arm to get my point across. Left a nice old scar on her."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 3:57 pm

"Oh dear. I don't tend to have a compassion for Grimm..." he sighed and took out a carton of orange juice, pouring Aoife some, "But she's not that bad." he slipped the finished scrambled eggs onto the plate and added a bit of salt and pepper. Loading it all up onto a tray, utensils and all, he picked it up and headed back to Aoife's room, "Catch you later. Have fun with your testing. Oh, I can help if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 pm

"I don't think Lilly would approve if you joined the tests. So we shan't bother, though if she needs it we will give you a shout." Waving him off, he starts muttering to himself about making himself some food as well, returning to his usual self. Aoife still in her deep slumber with her usual cooing happening.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:17 pm

Aphelion simply shrugged and went on his way to Aoife's bedroom, barely managing to open the door while balancing the tray and entering the room quietly, closing the door and locking it behind him. He set the tray on the drawers by Aoife's bed and undressed himself back to full nudity again, walking up to her bed and slipping under the covers with her, shifting to rest his head on her chest and fade into his own sleep.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:24 pm

Not waking up for a few hours, Aoife lets out a loud yawn before realising the extra weight on her. Looking down at him, she smiles and runs her hand through his hair, "Hey~" Realising he is asleep however, Aoife smiles slyly. Bringing him up to a kiss, she looks at his sleeping figure, "Hmm. I see you are asleep, would be a shame if something were to happen to you." Licking his cheek, she shifts to softly take hold of his hand, deciding not to awake him to see what occurs next.

[Self-Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Aphelionn writhed in his sleeep, a small smile forming on his face as he did naught to stop Aoife, instead goiing along and helping her in activities. He leaned in close to her, his excitement felt easily at the bottom while he bit into her softly and started licking around.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:24 pm

As her neck gets bitten and he starts smiling, she nearly explodes into embarrassed flames, instead calming herself as he doesn't try anything else. Now that she had her fix, she quickly cleaned the two of them up, before moving the sleeping boy so he is lying on top of her, legs -between hers as she pushes his head into her, "There, get all you want from my neck, last fluid you will get from me for today."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 3:33 pm

With his head pushed down, Aphelion bites with enough force to draw blood, starting to gulp down the warm red liquid, some escaping to trickle down Aoife's chest. Nevertheless he kept her in the odd one-arm hug and drank.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:30 pm

Letting him get enough until she felt woozy, then pulling his head back softly and saying softly to the sleeping boy, "That liquid you just drank? Sooner or later, that will be running through our children, along with yours.." Starting to daydream, her eyes go back closed, deciding to sleep on the prospect, her arms and legs pulling Aphelion into her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 5:34 pm

Aphelion moved both arms to press Aoife closer to himself, a small smile growing on his face while he hugged her and she pulled him closer, blood-soaked lips leaving a small stain on her throat where his lips now lay, soft purring beginning to escape them.

[Few hours later]

Aphelion slowly opened his eyes, having finally spent a peaceful slumber in quite a few years. He took in his surroundings, most notably the girl under him, and nuzzled her with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Being unable to register his nuzzling due to her deep sleep, she just shifts so the area he was biting before comes into view, a large area around the bite being covered in dried blood. Doing a mix of snoring and cooing, her grip on Aphelion's back grows stronger slightly from the weak hold she has, though nothing stopping even the weakest efforts from working.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 6:51 pm

Aphelion looked down at the bite area and chuckled, moving Aoife to sit upright and on his lap. We're back to this huh. He leaned down and started licking off the remaining dried blood, forcing chunks off and eating them up. Remembering about eating, he looked around and at the food he made for Aoife - cold, and most probably not as tasty as few hours back. He sighed and took a drink of the orange juice before taking his underwear from the floor and putting it on Aoife's head like a hat.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:08 am

Squirming slightly from the licking, she just stays asleep, the snoring ending though in favour for her other noise of the night. Arms weakened against gravity though, they fall to his side, her body giving a soft glow every time she breathes in before immediately receding as she breathes out.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:50 am

Laughing at her squirming, Aphelion petted her gently and moved her to lay down flat on the bed again. He pulled up the covers and tucked her in tightly, giving her a kiss on the forehead before stretching and looking around for her laptop. Finding it, he sat down by the bed, leaning his head against her one hand which he left outside of the covers, nuzzling it a bit before starting to search for videos of adult nature.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Waking up around thirty minutes later to the audio of Aphelion's videos. Looking at him, she smiles slightly while half dazed, surprising him with a kiss to the cheek before looking over his shoulder, "Even when asleep, you can take care of my wares, if you need to." With that, she shifts, pulling his body back as she watches the video for a few moments, "I think I can recreate that." With that as a guide, she starts to follow it step by step.

[FADEO]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 3:30 pm

Aphelion hugged Aoife tightly, rubbing his head against hers with a smile before giving her a kiss on the forehead, "You didn't have to... I was gonna take care of it myself and let you sleep." he admitted, moving down to nuzzle her neck before shifting her over onto her bed, laying on top of her, now able to fully take in her small figure, her wild pink hair, the red of her eyes... he smiled once more, slyly, as he held onto the bed and pushed himself down, leaning onto her and into her stomach, giving her a raspberry.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Giggling childishly, she brushes her hand through his hair, "Well as your future wife, my body is yours to use as you will. Unless I explicitly say stop that is. Though unless you are planning something evil." Looking at him still, she lifts him up to kiss him, her eyes staring into his dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:55 pm

Aphelion returned the kiss right after, moving away slowly and looking into her eyes with a certain warmth to his own gaze. He brushed his hand against her cheek and slowly craned her head towards her drawer, "First, eat. Then I can do my evil plan." he whispered into her ear, giving it a lick before moving aside and taking up her laptop, pausing the video and going off to search for some other material.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Shuddering from the lick, she moves to grab the food, failing as the handcuff on her leg tugs at her. Frowning as she looks at Aphelion, she quickly forces it open before going for her food, "You owe me a new pair." Starting to eat, she tries to hide the nature of how cold the food is, having (As correctly assumed) lowered the taste, though it was still edible.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Aphelion giggled, setting the laptop aside and shifting to sit behind Aoife, moving his arms to wrap around her chest, "Nah, I think you're better off without a pair..." he kissed the nape of her neck before releasing her from his his 'hug' and moving to lean his back against hers, continuing his search through the wide networks of the world, "Sorry for the food by the way. I made it a few hours ago but you were still asleep and you looked too cute to wake up. My mistake on the timing..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:22 pm

"I-I thought I was to cook you something to eat?" At first tensing at the grab, she calms back down at leaning, continuing to eat, while she hums, "I-It's not bad anyway. R-Really! I-I mean, I can just warm it up as it touches my tongue." Smiling as she moves her hand to click in front of Aphelion's eyes, at the action a small spark of fire is made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next