RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Aphelion's face twisted once again, the less censored sensation making it much better as his leg twitched slightly at her movements. He looked around, but luckily everyone else were occupied with themselves. He twitched out of her grip on occasion before the sensation came over him again. "H-Home..." he mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Dropping her spoon again, she makes sure her motion is fast, though not fast enough to draw unwanted eyes, shifting her hair to one side of her face, she grabs it while moving her legs, deciding to replace it with something entirely different in an effort to stop anything escaping.

[ And thus, the start of Aphelion's Journey as a Warrior of Fire begun.]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Aphelion held his breath and gulped when she made the switch, the feeling becoming much more pleasant than before. While she did her thing, his breathing got heavier and more noticeable, though he continued the facade of nonchalance. He glanced around the cafe once more before reaching one hand down and hold her close as a larger wave approached.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Not getting back to her seat until she had cleaned up, she rubs the spoon on her palm and places it to the side, downing the remaining coffee before speaking, "Now that I retrieved my spoon. Shall we finish up our food and get going? I mean, I doubt you want to stay for much longer considering."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:21 pm

Aphelion looked at her with a smile, nonchalantly using his hand to set himself back into somewhat more respectable look, one that wouldn't have people calling authorities over, "Yes my amazing master. Let us." he finished the sandwich with two bites and instantly lunged forward to kiss her on the cheek, whispering closely, "Aoife... You are pervier than I thought... I like that." before moving back into a whimper, getting up off of his seat and offering her his hand.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:16 pm

"Thought you would, that is why I became one." Smiling back, she quickly finishes the sandwich and uses his hand to get up. Paying the bill in full, she drags Aphelion out the store with her, "Don't try anything funny in big brothers car, the bags may get dirty and if my games don't work, I will make you regret that you said yes to my engagement." Despite that, she leans in and kisses Aphelion deeply, breaking it after a few seconds, blushing heavily, "L-Love you..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:37 pm

"Oh, but Aoife..." he whispered to her playfully before the kiss. When she spoke afterwards, he giggled a bit and kissed her on the forehead, a look of mischief in his eyes when he stared back into hers, "My sweet honey... You brother's car is a private place... Is it not my domain?" he asked, "You like taking risks, don't you? Rubbing me up in a cafe like that... Deserves some payback, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:18 am

"I don't know, does a drill through your heart sound like fun? He'd hurt you for doing less to it, and you know he will. Plus it is kinda Lilly's as well. So there is that. Plus I have to drive." Sticking her tongue out at him playfully, she places her arm around his waist, "I can't exactly do that to you and drive at the same time, or be distracted from you trying to work your way through my lower clothing and what lies beneath."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:27 am

Aphelion laughed at both of her statement, moving the bags into one hand to rest his other on her arm, caressing it lovingly, trying his best to play off his perverted side - he wasn't really in the mood for it at the moment, preferring to just be beside her. But... She fell for a pervert... I gotta deliver.

"You make a convincing point... if I got drilled through the heart I couldn't drill you. But~ I still think I deserve a little payback, so... I thought of a fun challenge for you. I'll tell you when we're in the car." he chuckled before pulling her closer and hugging around her, playing it off as if he was just taking the bag from his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:00 pm

"Fine." Hurrying him to the car as she back traced the way, stepping foot inside, she smirks before stating, "Spit it out. I want to know."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:14 pm

"A cool thing about cars~" Aphelion giggled, setting the bags inside and sliding his hand to her butt, "Is that people only get to see what's above the window. So~" he gripped it a little before removing his hand and sliding it down to her thighs, covering it with his body, "You'll wear nothing below the window, until we get back to your house. Everything from the belt down goes, for my viewing pleasure. Your dress pulled up, too."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:20 pm

Frowning slightly, she does as she is told, simply stating, "No touching, a-and cover your window!" Blushing horribly, she does her seatbelt up and starts driving, going as fast out of the city as she is legally allowed, her face red, "If anyone saw, or if anyone does see, I will kill them, then you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Aphelion giggled, not answering but keeping careful watch of his loved one's love spot, ''Yes my beauty. I'm keeping this viewing exclusive for myself. It's so cute looking today. Not for long though.'' he reached over to stroke her hair, ''Once we're in your room, you'll be naked whole. And maybe tied up.'' he laughed mischievously.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Blushing, she glances at him, "And put your seatbelt on!" Despite the inherent danger in doing it, she crosses her legs, "After you do that, shut up until we get back. Or we won't be going in my room at all. When your seatbelt is back on I will uncross them."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:04 pm

Aphelion giggled as he gave her one last kiss before moving back to the window, leaning against it and putting his seatbelt on. He then stared down where he felt entitled to look on her body before reaching down to pick up her discarded underwear and play with it quietly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:41 pm

As they reach back to the Castle what is Aoife's home, she tugs her dress back down but disregards her pants, kissing him on the cheek before getting out, "Hide them in your pocket or wherever. Let's head straight for my room." Already moving off, she does her best not to make her lack of undergarments show, doing pretty well at it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Aphelion smiled at the kiss, slipping her underwear into the bag of games before following after her, bags occupying both his hands as he followed in a low, serving posture... or so it seemed, when in reality he was simply trying to catch a peek below her dress, but failing with a frown. He sighed and continued after her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:34 pm

Feeling his eyes upon her, she slows down while on the stairs up to her room , letting him see just enough before she hurried back up, opening her door and gesturing to the side, "Place the games there, I will lock the door and then it will be truly private." Smiling at him as she kisses him again, while on her tiptoes she places his hands on her back to help her stay up, "You need to stop growing, you'll have to be kneeling to kiss me soon."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Aphelion moved the bags of games at the side, reaching in to pull out her underwear and flick it beside her bed. He leaned in the make the kiss easier for her, exchanging a few fluids before he set her back down, "But then it'll make so many fun things so much harder." he nuzzled her forehead a little bit, "Speaking of, I hope you didn't ruin that lovely dress."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Blushing, she whispers something into Aphelion's ear before going to lock the door, taking her dress off as she goes to her bed, laying down provocatively on it with a smirk, "Besides. You? Concerned about the state of my clothing when sex is involved? You feeling okay? Now that we are in private, it is up to you to be dominant, so tell me how to act and feel and I will try my best to comply."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Aphelion giggled at her whisper. When she moved, he followed suit, taking off his simple clothing and less-than-clean underwear and depositing it on the side. He moved up and sat down beside her before spreading himself to lay level with her, turning his head to look at her face, "Right then. So, first, tell me, what did you do with Melissa? No need for details, just outline how you comforted her, and how I suspect she comforted you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:04 pm

"We... We had sex." Blushing, she places her head on his chest, "I mean... I have liked her like that since we first met.. I guess not being with you gave me the push? I don't know.. I kind of regret it , but I won't deny that it was enjoyable. It made her tired though, so that was a plus as well, you know how hard it is to make her tired..." Blushing even more at the memories coming back, she hides her eyes on his chest, as if peering at his heart.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:11 pm

"Sex, eh?" Aphelion pushed her away slightly, moving to get up off of the bed and move towards the door, "And you enjoyed it..." he leaned against the frame of the door, burying his forehead in his forearm as he looked away from her, "And you tired her out..." he sighed, hand slowly rising to take the door handle.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:07 pm

"It was like, midnight!" Sighing she turns away from him, before realising something, getting up and grabbing him around the waist, "You didn't unlock the door, dummy. Besides.. You can't just take it out and then not do anything. That's just redundant." Pulling his waist out a bit, she kneels down, "Now, shut up. You are supposed to be the dominant one, not the cry me a river one!" With that, she prepared to move to his front and her main objective...

[The Fades of Castamere]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:21 pm

Aphelion breathed deeply. She's right... Besides, all the crap I've done these few weeks... Can't hold anything against her. When she mentioned that he was the dominant one, he remembered that and took hold of the back of her head. He moved his legs forward and started lowering himself, pushing her back until she was laying down with him sitting on her. After the act, he grinned and held her head with his feet, "Again, my toygirl."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Nodding as best she can, she moves her hands to hold his waist, "I thought I was Kitty, not toygirl? Hell, someone would think I am just a robot for your enjoyment." Laughing slightly, she rolls her eyes before returning to her duty at hand.

[Refer to above.]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:46 pm

"You're Kitty when you sleep with me and purr. But as I am your master now, you are my toygirl." he said, letting her work as he leaned back, his hand prying open her legs and scaling them, chuckling as he hoped for a reaction from her.

[2x1/4 fade]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next