RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:01 pm

Aphelion laughed at the nickname, "Oh... Sorry Honey, you'll come to regret it... I'll play out that role, trust me. ESPECIALLY that last part." he chuckled before turning to look at her, shifting his whole body, "You look so happy... I haven't seen you like this for so long... I'm so happy you gave me another chance."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Smiling, she kisses him on the lips, making sure not to let her eyes leave the road though, "Well... You know the saying about losing something? I guess that is the case... I mean, I feel so much better when you are around. Say the word, and to the best of my abilities I will do it. That is, when we stop driving. Also, if you are going to hump my leg, please do it in private. I don't want Leo, Arthur or the new person to walk in on it." With that, she speeds up even more, the noise of the engine seeping into the car like a roaring beast.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:29 pm

"I didn't mean just the leg, but... I like it when you dominate, so I suppose that'd be kind of fun too. I'll be your abused puppy~" he said before turning back in his seat and writhing with slight discomfort, "Y-You know..." he started with an embarrassing and nervous tone, "W-When I tried to fill the gap from losing you... I-I did things simpler than just... sex... s-so, y'know..." he looked away from her, "If you wouldn't mind me... pleasing you a bit differently than usual... then I'd like to. B-BUT! If you're not comfortable with it, I don't want to..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:10 pm

"It's fine!" Saying it much louder than needed, she doesn't look away from the road in the hopes of any blush going away before it happens, "I mean, I will try if it makes you feel better...B-But! As I am the public one when it comes to being the dominating personality, in the private times, you have to be. D-Deal?" Her plan of not blushing failing horribly, she sticks on the radio, obviously wanting to stop speaking as a certain song is played.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Aphelion sighed and leaned back once more, relaxing, "Yes m'love. I'll be your Puppy in public... and your hellhound in private." he giggled slightly, "I suppose I should get some fun 'gifts' for you then, shouldn't I? And where are we going anyway?" he inquired, looking at her and smiling softly at the blush.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:20 pm

Going to reply to his first statement, she stops upon hearing his second, blushing horribly. Taking a few moments (And the increase in volume of the radio) , she finally calms down enough to reply , "I-I 'Unno! Game store. Somewhere nice and relaxing!" Before she turns the radio back up, trying to sing along with it but failing, mainly because she lacks the slams or jams to do so.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:28 pm

"You blush at the simplest of things..." Aphelion sighed out before smiling "That's also why I love you. You know, if you were a pervert of my magnitude you wouldn't keep me in check." he added before tapping along to the rhythm, "Game store. Somewhere nice. Then? I suppose we could go back to your house and try whatever games you buy. Or, I don't know... you're the one who rules in public my love."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:18 am

"Don't you want to go anywhere? Like a club or something. Though we can head to the nice privacy of my house after, where you get to rule." Sticking her tongue out, she quickly does a sum in her head, "Should be... Ten minutes away? From the city that is. Don't make us run out of subjects too quickly."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:34 am

"Hmm..." Aphelion rubbed his chin, "I'll take you someplace nice after we do what you want. So... umm... what have you been up to while we were... y'know..." he asked awkwardly, looking away in case it was a sensitive subject for her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:05 pm

As Aphelion touches the most sensitive of topics for the current moment of time, Aoife visibly sours for a second before it goes back away, "Nothing, just staying inside my room. Played a few games. Nothing really... So where are you planning in terms of nice? Not a strip club, is it?" Laughing awkwardly as she obviously changes the subject, she starts to fidget despite driving, playing with an invisible ring.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:08 pm

Deciding to try and lighten the mood, Aphelion grinned and turned to her, his voice laced with some comedic holding back, "Well... I figured it'd be an... interesting experience, so... I know a place, too... if you'd be okay with that, you could walk me in as your pet..." he slowly said, twirling around with his fingers as he spoke and glancing up at her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Not replying other than a nod, she doesn't speak or reply for the next few minutes until they arrive in the closest car park to the city centre, when she finally undoes her seatbelt and lets out a small sigh of relief, "There. We will go to the game store, then to the place you want to go to. Will stop off first to drop the games in the car, okay?" Smiling, she kisses him before leaving her forehead touching his, "Or would you rather get to the private part quicker, so we can swap roles?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Aphelion smiled at her, hugging her slightly before releasing her as to not show to much affection publicly, since she was meant to be the dominant one, "Oh, no, go ahead and take me around places you want as much as you want." he undid his own seatbelt and stood up, stepping out and beside her. "I'm your servant until we get home, so best make the most of it while I am, right?" he said, blushing slightly at referring to her home as his own, doubting that she'd see that in the same way. Trying to assert himself slightly beforehand, though, he added, "T-Though you know, if you're harsh with me in public I'll be harsh with you in private."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:16 pm

Nodding, she gets out of the car to stand next to him and almost sucker punches him, "Don't give me the excuse, or you may be returning home in a body bag." Sticking her tongue out, she puts her arm out in a triangle then uses the other arm to force Aphelion's arm through it, "Fine. If you are not harsh to me in private, I won't be nice to you." With that, she starts them walking off, whistling innocently as her head rests on his shoulder.

Last edited by Frankenstein Joe on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DERPY JOE)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Aphelion giggled lewdly at Aoife's words, "Yes Ma'am." he chirped, following Aoife without a hint of suggesting anything else or moving anywhere she wouldn't lead him, leaning his head onto her arm dreamily, "I missed you, my beautiful girl~" he whispered out softly, timing his steps to follow perfectly with hers, adding, "And as you wish... I shall do my best to be as perfect for you privately as you want me to be."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:49 pm

"You better be, or I will have you strapped to the ceiling while wearing nothing. Deal? Deal. Glad to sort it out." Answering for him, she keeps her voice low so only the pair can hear, her head touching Aphelion's with a small smile, "Remember where we parked. Or we are thoroughly screwed~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:55 pm

"Yes m'love." Aphelion whispered back, mentally taking note of their surroundings before snuggling up to her even closer, "And don't worry... I'll be extra rough with you. That I promise." he added as he beamed and nodded at passerbys who gave him odd looks, though a pair of grannies sitting on a bench smiled back and he could've sworn one gave him a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:07 am

Grinning, she seperates from him just enough to look at her scroll's map feature before plugging a headset into it and an earpiece in the ear furthest from Aphelion, "Right. So I will get us there, then we go to your place. Good thing this had an app for directions or we may of been lost." With that, she moves back to him while singing a song under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:12 am

"Yes m'love." he turned to peck her in the cheek quickly before once again snuggling in close, humming his own pleasant melody though doing that quietly enough that it wouldn't interfere with hers. As much as it seemed odd, leaning on her, he started purring quietly through his own humming, the proximity so missed by him now fulfilling the very desire none of the other girls he spent time with lately could've done.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Having just let them walk like that until they got to the store, she lets out a small sigh as her melody finishes, kissing him on the cheek in return for his earlier gift, "We are here. You going to try and find some for yourself, or shall we just keep going like this?" Already continuing on, she makes a not so subtle beeline for the PC games, already deciding mentally what she is going to get in front of him and what she will have to wait until when his back is turned before she can acquire. So. Did you do it? Well he is right there and not in a grave, idiot. Hey! I was being nice you mongrel. Now get me my games!
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:49 pm

"Oh, I haven't played in quite some time... I was, er, living my own adventure... as loveless as it was." he sighed and snuggled up to her, "I'll stay with you... as of few hours ago I don't feel like letting you go any time soon." he held onto her, one hand picking up a basket, "I'll carry them for you, my lady." he added in a somewhat subservient tone.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:38 am

Looking at Aphelion with a mix of horror at him possibly seeing the more private games, and delight at how he was acting, she coughs heavily, "O-Oh, w-well... You see... Some of them are not exactly... For your eyes? Ehehe~" Spotting the first of her games, she quickly grabs it and places it face down in the basket, making sure he doesn't grab the title from it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:57 am

"Aww, keeping secrets from me?" Aphelion pouted before leaning onto her some more, "How cruel of you... but I suppose I will have to leave with it..." he sighed before leaning into her ear and whispering, "Though it might warrant a spanking." and instantly turning away, cowering slightly to make her seem in command again as he inspected a game case.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Laughing at his threat, she uses his new found distraction to grab a large collection of games, "I should of brought my own basket..." Shrugging it off, she dumps them in and makes sure that they have their case covered as well, sticking her tongue out at him, "Can I hold it? It is the woman's job after all, the man just has to stand around and look pretty to make the girls jealous. If you don't let me, I will declare holy war on you and your kin. I can do that, says in the disclaimers." Suddenly the overhead screens start to show a game in Aoife's hand, blushing horribly in its obviously R rating glory.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Aphelion smiled at her, "Ah, but honey, I am the puppy serving you~ So I have to carry your shopping." he answered, "Besides, I have no kin, and I'd love to have a taste of your holy war." he added before his attention was drawn to the screens, showing the same game Aoife was holding and starting off with a very interesting sentence. Seeing her blush, Aphelion quickly pulled the basket away, keeping her in place with his arm as he started browsing through the titles she slipped into the basket.

"Oh, oh dear, oh my, oooooh~" he commented with laughter, "You don't seem to be into just simple man-on-woman action, eh?" he added, putting the game he was inspecting beforehand away and slipping a certain other game into the basket, depicting a rather extended version of events similar to those that happened in Aoife's room a few hours beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Blushing all the more, the chance of her fainting looking all the more likely due to the fluctuations in her blood flow increasing in a more than visible way. Giving the game in her hands to Aphelion rather sheepishly, she turns away with a small "Hmph" and starts perusing the games again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:13 pm

"Awww..." Aphelion said in a half-sorry half-admiring tone as he leaned in and snuggled up to her, "Don't blush so much, pretty lady... I don't judge what games you get... In fact, I'd love to sit down with you and play a few of them." he kissed her lightly, "You should show off your uniqueness even more, beyond just game choices... It makes you infinitely more attractive to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next