RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Blushing all the more, the chance of her fainting looking all the more likely due to the fluctuations in her blood flow increasing in a more than visible way. Giving the game in her hands to Aphelion rather sheepishly, she turns away with a small "Hmph" and starts perusing the games again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:13 pm

"Awww..." Aphelion said in a half-sorry half-admiring tone as he leaned in and snuggled up to her, "Don't blush so much, pretty lady... I don't judge what games you get... In fact, I'd love to sit down with you and play a few of them." he kissed her lightly, "You should show off your uniqueness even more, beyond just game choices... It makes you infinitely more attractive to me."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:39 am

"I do show my uniqueness, but then everyone is like 'Aoife, no burning down buildings. Aoife, no destroying school property.' Stuff like that." Though she did have a small smile when she heard him say about playing the games with her, the type of smile what just shows how much he will regret his offer. "Also, are you sure you can keep up with my games? One of them has you stab a nun in the face with a number two pencil."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:59 am

"You did, didn't you? And here I am, in love with you~" he recalled her rather destructive escapades with a slight grin on his face, before nuzzling her a bit, "As for keeping up with your games... I'll have to try, won't I? There's a lot of catching up to be done." he giggled, starting to rub her arm gently and caringly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:28 pm

Nodding slightly, she very hesitantly pecks him on the cheek before grabbing a final game and putting it in the basket, "Let's pay for these, I have my card so I will pay for yours as well." Taking him by the hand, she leads them to the end of the isle before saying in a small voice, "Actually.... You didn't want any other games, did you? I mean, I don't want to upset you by not getting you yours..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:08 pm

"No, I'm content with what we've got. I don't need anything else. That game was just... for reference, let's say." he answered, following her happily and with no hesitation, "I think we could use some spicing up. I mean, I know you don't like having sex with me but in these odd times that we would we should make the best of it." he clinged to her, holding the basket with care, "Would you rather we pretend I'm buying them? I know that some people may find a cutie like you buying materials like these... odd."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Nodding shyly, she tries her best not to seem as suddenly embarrassed about the future additions to her collection. Slowly taking out her card, she hands it to him before going to him in the quietest voice possible, "The pin is seven, double three, one. As for the sex... I didn't say I don't like having sex with you, in fact it is the opposite." With that she led them to the checkouts, trying to hide her tugging as she kept her body language looking like the dominant one of the relationship was the one paying (And in a way it was).
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:13 pm

Nodding slightly at her words, Aphelion straightened himself out and pulled her closer to him, to make her lean on his shoulder while he approached the checkout. Setting out the games with a stone cold face, the looks from the shopping clerk did not phase him as the transaction went about, him paying with Aoife's card before grabbing the bags and nonchalantly handing them to Aoife before leading them outside.

Once they left, he immediately assumed the subservient position and took the bags back, "Where now m'love?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:38 pm

"You wanted to go that place you mentioned. Other than that we are free to return home." Making sure to squeeze his arm when she mentions the last word, she seperates herself from him, holding his hand before stealing a bag, "Also, when we get back you will have to help me find a new store, as I doubt I can step foot in there again. Heh. Though, it isn't my usual place."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:49 pm

"Of course I'll help." Aphelion nodded and returned the hold on her hand, starting to drag her away towards a certain place, "It's nothing big, but I sort of haven't had anything to eat since you caught me, so I think I'll just go grab a bite in a cafe, and I want you to be there with me." he claimed, slowly walking to their destination...

A few minutes later, they arrived at the cafe, Aphelion politely holding the door open for Aoife to enter before following, almost immediately taking a table and sitting by it, moving a chair back for her, "As my master, you choose what I eat." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Nodding slightly, she sits down with a large grin, "Well I doubt they serve faeces, so... " browsing the menu, she frowns at the choices of food, "A... Ham sandwich - ... For me, as well as a coffee. For you, a sandwich what you can determine." Finding the loophole with a smile, she proceeds to stick her tongue out and pass him the menu.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Frowning slightly at her first statement, Aphelioin made a quick poke back, "If those are the kinds of kisses that turn you on, I guess I can't judge..." before sighing at her loophole and taking the menu, reading over it, "...chocolate spread sandwich." he told her, giving her back her menu and bowing his head slightly just as a waitress approached her, asking for order.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Glancing at the waitress as she goes to speak, she puts on a more refined voice almost passively, "Would we be able to get a bacon sandwich with a coffee as well as a chocolate spread sandwich? No drink. Thank you." Smiling sincerely at her despite the sudden change in food, she waits until the woman goes before subtly sticking her finger up at Aphelion, "That wasn't kind. I should hit you for that, but I won't as I am nice~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:56 pm

"Oh, pardon me dearly my beloved mistress." he bowed towards her, leg leaning over under the table to let his foot stroke her shin, "Feel free to hit me. I won't mind at all." he said, foot slowly travelling into higher regions, his bow hiding the smile he had as the moment.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:12 pm

"Hit you? Why would I do that?" Subtly moving away from his foot, she shunts it back to the floor in a sudden counter attack. Removing the shoes from her feet, she moves them to rest on his lap, her voice a whisper, "If anyone sees or you make a noise? I'll kill you before the police come for indecent activities." With that, she got to work on a newly learnt way to please boys, making sure that her tights were pulled up before she starts.

[Half-Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Aphelion blinked at her actions, not understanding for a moment before she started working on him. The surprise became mixed with pleasure as he leaned back, trying to look as casual as he could though his lower lip quivered at the sensation. At his limit, he bit his lip and closed his eyes as he passed the point of no return. He then opened them and looked at her, "A-a-Aoife... wow..." he simply said.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:06 am

"There is your equivalent of a drink, and who said I was going to stop? When I get my drink and the food arrives, I will stop. Until then, I shall continue to try and stain your underwear white." Smiling sincerely despite her whispering, she shifts in her seat before continuing.

[HALF-FADES FOR THE FADES GOD]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:27 am

Aphelion writhed slightly again, breathing shallowly, "Aoife... You're amazing at this..." he whispered quietly, leaning back and closing his eyes again, holding out for a while before feeling the culminative point once again. His head dropped as he opened his eyes and stared at her, "W-Where'd you pick this up... Y-You didn't seem like the type..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:47 am

"I also don't seem to be the kind to use a weapon made with blood and iron, but I have that." Not speaking until she was certain she could keep her activities going on no longer, she smiles gently as the waitress brings over their orders, waiting for her to go again before stating, "Plus I do have a laptop, I can research these kinds of thing. Dummy." Taking a sip of her coffee, she keeps it near her lips as she eyes him, "That's all you get until we get back by the way."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:53 am

Aphelion just idly watched the plate with the sandwich land in front of him, not making any movement, still in slight shock at what just happened. When the waitress walked off, he picked it up lazily and bit a little, putting it down, "You know... You didn't have to do this. I wouldn't have asked you to." he finally said, not looking at her and instead focusing on the table as he knew he was blushing way more than he should.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:33 pm

"Ahh but it works to my plan. Now you are more tired and have to keep it all pooled in your underwear or it will show and get you arrested." Sipping her drink again, she then takes a bite of the sandwich, "Both ways I gain something, and that is amusement. Though, that is already showing."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Aphelion sighed and rubbed his face, finding that he was sweating slightly, "You are so mean... So, so mean..." he finally said, taking the sandwich and eating it slowly, staring down blankly at the table and not saying anything else.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Grinning, she continues eating in the silence, her feet resting on his lap still, "I can do it some more if you like, you may make it to the toilets to dump your load after though. That said, if you want to do it without your clothing in the way, I am down for that as well, if you think you can hide it." Acting as if she didn't whisper him the offer, she sips her tea, letting a small slurping noise escape.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:42 pm

Aphelion almost choked on the bite of the sandwich he had in his mouth, doing his utmost to clear his throat without bringing too much attention. He gulped at last and slowly put the sandwich down. He raised one leg onto the chair beside him and glanced around before reaching down and letting the snake out but keeping it well concealed behind his leg, "P-Please... B-But... Would you mind if I ruined your tights slightly?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:47 pm

"No. It will add some extra flavour to this coffee." Smiling slyly at him, she shifts one leg to the ground, deciding only half is needed for this. Taking a sip of her coffee as if nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen, she whispers once more, "Say 'home' when.. Okay?" Smiling sincerely at him, she 'accidently' drops her spoon before going to pick it up, getting a glance for its location before starting.

[Round 3, go!]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Aphelion's face twisted once again, the less censored sensation making it much better as his leg twitched slightly at her movements. He looked around, but luckily everyone else were occupied with themselves. He twitched out of her grip on occasion before the sensation came over him again. "H-Home..." he mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Dropping her spoon again, she makes sure her motion is fast, though not fast enough to draw unwanted eyes, shifting her hair to one side of her face, she grabs it while moving her legs, deciding to replace it with something entirely different in an effort to stop anything escaping.

[ And thus, the start of Aphelion's Journey as a Warrior of Fire begun.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next