RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:57 pm

Groaning again, she says offhandedly, "Gah, clean them yourself." Shifting so her hips were nearly smothering his face, she shifts once more to turn away from him again with a small frown, "First thing of the day? Let me get another hour's sleep, you are allowed to do anything and everything to me in that time, as long as I am not awoken early, or filled to the brim. My fire can only do so much." With that, she grabbed a pillow and placed it over her ears to try and help her.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Aphelion sighed into her hips, "Well, if you insist... I can't guarantee it won't keep you up. And filling you... it's no fun if you're asleep." With that, he hugged her tightly and started cleaning her up to the rhythm of a lullaby he hummed simultaneously.

[Dat Haff Fade Tho]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Unable to get to sleep, she sighs contently afterwards and shifts to kneel next to him, "Idiot... Now look what you have done... After this, I'll get changed and we will do something." Leaning in to kiss him, Aoife strokes his cheek before moving to sit on his lap, "I-I think that i-it would be easier for me, i-if we try the unorthodox way.. P-Plus, you like it, r-right?" Feeling incredibly embarrassed, Aoife kisses him once more before biting his chest and proceeding.

[Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:39 pm

Aphelion moaned at the end and held her down, his chest bleeding into her mouth. He sighed and hugged her, nudging her head up to stare her into her eyes, "Aoife... You know perfectly what I want... You're so amazing." he kissed her reddened lips before releasing her and dropping backwards, "Dismount at your own pace... and leisure."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:27 am

Doing exactly as she is told, Aoife kisses him before moving to get changed, seemingly having a small limp as she goes into her wardrobe and grabs some loose clothing, quickly putting a top on before remembering something and going back to Aphelion, pushing his head down again, "Actually, clean this up first, or I'll be walking funny all day."  Though with the hands going to the back of his head, he obviously had little choice in the matter.

[Half Fade 69/3]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:23 am

This is new... Aphelion thought as his head was pushed down. He did not complain, instead hugging her legs and getting to work. When he was finished, he got up with puffed out cheeks. And kissed Aoife, making sure to hold it until he was. Empty. Then he pulled away, ''Well, that was a pleasant surprise.''
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:50 am

Blinking as he kisses her , she coughs and splutters, most of her 'surprise gift' going on the bed before she stood up, "I-Idiot! T-That's disgusting! I don't want that in my mouth!" With that she gets up and goes back for her lower garments, putting them on with a frown, "Anyway, get ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 4:55 am

''I'm sorry...'' Aphelion sighed heavily a got up, approaching his pile of clothing. He hastily got dressed and looked down, waiting for Aoife to take him where she wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:21 am

Frowning, she moved up to him, lowering his trousers, "As revenge, you are to suffer serious payback, such as having to drink it yourself. Ehehehe~" With that, she removed the last layer of clothing between her and her target, "Do not hesitate now, for this revenge is just and sweet." Giggling, she moved closer to him...

[Another one bites the Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:11 am

"W-What ar-" Aphelion managed to yawn out before Aoife started working. Afterwards, whether it was from the feeling he got or anything else, he didn't try to talk back, stumbling backwards a bit to lean on the dresser. Afterwards, he gave off a long sigh, "I like... this Aoife..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:48 pm

Moving up to kiss him, she passes everything in her mouth over to him and lifting his head to force him to swallow before moving back away, "I never want to lose you again, okay? You are mine, and I am yours... Except for the occasions we loan each other to someone else, but they have to give them back! Anyway! Today we are going to go to a theme park! And then when no one is looking, maybe have a quickie in the toilets." Giggling, she kisses his cheek and heads for the door.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Aphelion coughed after she let him go, panting slightly, "Bleh... Ugh, yours is better." he spat a bit and followed her out the door, tripping on his lowered pants. Groaning from the pain in the hurt area, he slowly got back up and pulled his clothes up into place before following Aoife, limping slightly, "Theme park you say..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:32 pm

"Theme park I do say." Giggling at his fall, she moves to place his arm around her neck, "Guess that says your pain receptors are still working." Helping them down the stairs, she grabs her bag and takes out a pair of keys from it, next taking them to the garage for a simple car, getting in, "It's kinda far away, an hours drive, but it's worth it. Even if there is a water area..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:34 pm

"Theme park... Interesting..." he got into the car beside her and put his seatbelt on before looking over her, "Damn, I wish this car was allowed to get dirty..." he mumbled, mostly to himself, before leaning over to kiss her, "Water area? Shouldn't we bring swimwear then?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Pouting, she shifts over him so that she can reach his seat's controls, making it lie down, "But I don't like water. It means I can't keep warm... Tell you what? Because of the lack of swimming gear, until we get near the place, I'll use a hand to keep you... preoccupied, it's kind of dangerous, but I suppose it's a good way to keep you entertained." With that, she unzipped his trousers yet again, starting to drive off, "Try not to make it too obvious of our activities."

[Qhorin half-fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:45 pm

"You didn't need to... didn't need to do that." Aphelion sighed, concerned about the state of Aoife's hand and how it'd affect the steering wheel, "But... Aoife, dammit... You got some skill..." he gave off a happy laugh and rubbed his eyes, "I kept quiet enough I think..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:20 am

Giggling childishly, she quickly cleans her hand before spotting that with the difference in time, they were only a few miles away from their destination, "Get ready, don't want your pants showing when we get to the gates. It counts as a serious breach of civil order. And I'll get annoyed you are showing someone else in front of me."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:33 am

"Hah, you're so sweet." Aphelion giggled as he reached down to pull his clothes up and fix them. Looking around, he found the button which she used to lower his seat and pressed it, the seat rising until he was seated level with her, "Mind if we... stay parked for a while when we're leaving? Kind of a shame the back seats aren't being used..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:12 pm

"Uhhh...." Looking at him, she sighs and rolls her eyes, "What will I do with you today? I can't seem to deny you anything." Leaning in to kiss him as she slows down to accomodate, she shifts back to drive, quickly driving them up to the car park and stopping, whispering into his ear, "If there is no one around, I'll let you have some fun in the back when we return."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:17 pm

"Love you~" Aphelion whispered back, kissing her on the cheek and undoing his seatbelt, stepping out of the car and stretching widely, "You are really full of surprises today... Wait, is today the day we do whatever you want?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:51 pm

"Nope~ I am keeping that for when I need it." Sticking her tongue out, she gets out as well, locking the car before taking his arm and clinging to it, her head placed on his shoulder with a daydream look to her , "Today is the make you feel good day, which means we will go on all the rides you want, do all the things you want, stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:57 pm

"There's only one ride I want... Guess which one." he chuckled and moved his hand down to grope her butt, leaning in to kiss her forehead, "So yeah... I think the ferris wheel will a nice place to start... The carts aren't exactly see-through~" he whispered to her before beginning to walk to the park.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:42 pm

"We aren't banging straight away, dummy." Was the reply, Aoife then moves his hand to rest on her hip, "I brought some money so we can get in, I will use my feet while on the ferris wheel to make it look less suspicious, not sure on how fast the wheel goes so I hope you are premature." Planting a kiss on his shoulder, she gives it a quick nibble before facing forwards again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:53 pm

"Okay~ But we'll bang later, right? You're so fun being in." Aphelion nuzzled her forehead and hugged her closer, letting her feel... his body, "You're paying then I guess... Sorry for being so broke." he sighed and patted her, "I'll get me a proper job sometime. Maybe I'll just start some mercenary work..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:18 pm

"You don't have to do, I have enough for both of us." Kissing his chest, she hands him her purse, "Here. You can make it look like you are paying if you want, you know my pin." With that, she subtly tugs him forwards, starting to nibble on his arm again though hiding it more this time, "I mean, I'm no good at mercenary work, but Connla and Aunt are. So I could ask them to give you pointers.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:24 pm

"I'm okay, you can pay... It's your money after all." Aphelion subtly pushed the purse under her top before nuzzling her ear a bit, "I mean, mercenary work just involves fighting, right? So I guess I could try it. What kind of a guy would I be if I didn't contribute even a little bit." he sighed and kissed her, "And while those offers are good, I think I'll just throw myself in. I mean... no offence, but Connla seemed to prefer catching a Grimm than killing it and your Aunt doesn't really like me..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Blushing at the action, she quickly removes his hand and looks to see if anyone saw, "Dummy, don't do that in public." Though, after speeding up and acquiring the tickets, she continues speaking as they start to enter the main thing, "Victis is an amazing pet, plus you would be the type of guy who is dependant on their wife. Not something the other way around, I don't know why, but having someone require me makes me feel all fuzzy... Might be your creeping hands though, pervert." Sticking out her tongue playfully, she tugs him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next