RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:20 am

As they drove in silence, Aoife let out a small sigh before looking at him, completely unaware of his napping, "We'll be back in a minute. Anything you want to do before we head back to the bedroom? I mean, you seem less talkative now... And open your eyes when I am talking to you." Frowning, she turns back to looking at the road, starting to weave slightly while driving, her head moving with it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:35 am

Aphelion sshifted slightly in his seat and snored quiietly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:36 am

Frowning at the lack of response, Aoife sighs loudly and turns the radio up, waiting until they got back before she did anything else. Opening her door and getting out to open Aphelion's door, her voice a little more hostile now,"Hey, stop ignoring me now. It is annoying m- " Only then did she hear the snoring, growling at both her idiocy and his slumber, going round to her side again and pressing the horn, "Idiot! Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:44 am

Aphelion jumped at the horn, the seatbelt digging into his chest, ''I'm awake!''
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:16 pm

Scowling at him, she moves over to undo his seatbelt, "I said. Do. You. Want. To. Do. Anything. Other. Than. Sex. First?" Getting more irate with every word, Aoife then pokes him before getting back out, closing her door, "Or at least. We would of been able to, if you weren't ignoring me by sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:25 pm

''I, uh... S-Sorry...'' Aphelion squeaked out and stepped out of the car with shame, ''I guess I got a little tired...''
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:29 pm

"Tch. Anyway. Start removing your top I suppose. Up to you really. We're here." Smiling slightly, she walks in the door, already heading towards her room with or without him at a fast walk, though calling up, "And be quick about it. Though I need to set these up~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:38 pm

''Y-Yeah, I'm coming!'' Aphelion called out, running after the girl as fast as he could though tripping a little due to dizzyness.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:09 pm

Giggling slightly as her mind changes his words to suit her, she gets to her room and looks for her laptop, setting it up with the webcam facing the bed, set to record after making sure it was not connected to the internet, smiling as she goes to wait on the bed in a seductive manner.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Aphelion burst into her room and locked the door immediately behind him. Without a word, he stumbled towards the bed, passed Aoife and toppled onto it beside her, burying his face in her pillow and breathing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:05 pm

"..." Her mouth just open in shock, she obviously was not expecting this result. Turning to look at him, she frowns before poking his cheek, "I am pretty sure sex does not involve collapsing on the bed while trying to smother yourself. Or at least, the man doing that." Poking him again, she slowly starts removing her clothing, placing it on his head playfully, "If you don't get up, at least turn around so I can still have this video recorded..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:23 pm

''I'm sorry... I just... Give me a moment.'' Aphelion grunted before pushing himself up to kneel on the bed, ''I-I'm fine.'' he added, his legs wobbling.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:00 pm

Sighing heavily, she pushes him down back first, removing his lower clothing only before getting up and rummaging in her drawers, muttering something before laughing evilly, "Found you~" Removing a fake fox tail from it, she walks back over to him, "As you won't do anything other than sit down, I figure this will be able to stop that so you can only stand or lie down." Giggling, she moves to lie on top of him, kissing him before moving to work.

[Fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:09 pm

Before he could cover his mouth, Aphelion moaned from Aoife's action, quickly blushing and turning his head away to not look at her, "H-Heh, you're into s-some interesting stuff Aoifey..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Looking at him half-dazed from his emitted noise, Aoife raises a brow before poking him, "S-So are you apparently... W-Wait. Do I have to keep you away from men as well as girls now?" Looking at him weirdly, she pokes his chest slightly, shrugging it off before sitting on his lap, "Whatever. We can talk about that afterwards." Leaning down, she kisses him once more before moving her body further down.

[Fade 2 Barrack]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Aphelion squirmed, "N-No, I don't like guys... I just... like to be dominated... a-and, well, it kinda feels nice... I-I mean, p-prostate and all that stuff..." he said, sounding embarrassed and covering his face with his hands to hide it from Aoife.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Aoife giggles slightly, "Excuse me for a moment. Keep that in for now." Leaving the room, she comes back a few minutes later wearing a new object, locking the door as she says, "I may of acquired this from someone. Ssh." Moving back to him, she smirks evilly and looks over both of them, "I-If you like being dominated. F-Feel free to just do as I say. I am an expert at doing this..."

[Half-Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Doing exactly what she directed him to, Aphelion stood in a perfectly dog-like position, obeying anything Aoife said and not questioning anything she did, quietly squealing with delight in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Smirking just as evilly as before, she forces him to turn around, roughly making him shake his rear while giggling, watching the tail go from side to side, "Tell me... H-How much do you want me to make you feel like me? That is, used just as a pair of holes? I want to hear my pet foxxy tell me before I do anything." As if for added effect, she moves to lay on top of him lightly, her hands on his chest and making small scratch marks, biting into his back while she does so, "If you don't hurry up, I'll eat you~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 7:14 pm

"M-Mistress... Please... I want to feel like you... I beg you, make me your pair of holes..." Aphelion moaned out, wincing and writhing at the scratching but otherwise saying nothing else, submitting to her bite.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:15 am

Giggling, she pokes his chest, "Don't be so perverse. You weird boy." With that , she moves to fulfil her side of the bargain, moving back off him and looking at where she has to go.

[Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:21 am

Aphelion writthed under her while she worked, gasping loudly more than once. When she was done he was left breathing heavily and shuddering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 6:55 am

Finishing by discarding what she was wearing, she moves to lie under him, starting to make out with him heavily,one hand stroking the fake fox tail running up his back, "What's with the mistress by the way? That's a new one to hear from you... Pick it up in our break or something?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:05 am

''You culd say that...'' Aphelion sighed and kissed her, shaking slightly at her stroking, ''You're sssssooooo goooooood at it~'' he sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:29 am

Smiling warmly, she laughs, "You realise now. I am going to physically and mentally torture you with this any chance I get, right?" Kissing him after, she bites on his tongue, drawing it out before starting to wrestle with her own, "I mean. I wonder what you'd be like in class if you had one in you~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:33 am

''Oh gods...'' Aphelion froze for a second before hugging her, ''I suck in class anyway, so I'd just fidget a bit. Though I'll think of you while I do~'' he chimed and moved his hand to rub her chest.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Blushing slightly, Aoife moves to kiss him once more, saying softly, "W-Well. I-It's your turn to dominate me... Whatever which way you want it. I'll try my best to accommodate for you.. I don't want to let down my little fox-fiancée. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next