RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:33 am

''Oh gods...'' Aphelion froze for a second before hugging her, ''I suck in class anyway, so I'd just fidget a bit. Though I'll think of you while I do~'' he chimed and moved his hand to rub her chest.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Blushing slightly, Aoife moves to kiss him once more, saying softly, "W-Well. I-It's your turn to dominate me... Whatever which way you want it. I'll try my best to accommodate for you.. I don't want to let down my little fox-fiancée. "
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:19 pm

"Oh, believe me Aoifey, I am a big fan of you dominating... Can we do that some more? You can do all this fun stuff to me~" Aphelion chimed, trying to encourage her before twisting to lay down like a helpless animal, "Besides, I'm your little foxy pet, won't you train me?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:34 pm

"Dammit..." Moving to sit on his stomach, making sure not to put too much weight behind it as she leans in to kiss him, afterwards whispering into his ear, "Well then.. Mistress Aoife demands that you do all the effort, and if I think a single ounce was left out? I'm going to make it so you can't sit for a month." Giggling, she kisses him again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:40 pm

"Okay... Uhm..." Aphelion scratched his head, looking around the room, "So how do we start... or, like, what do we do then?" he asked her before closing his eyes and rubbing the bridge of his nose a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:53 pm

"Anything and everything. It is all up to you in that respect. You just have to give it your all, and make sure I feel good." Giggling, she places her head on his chest despite being underneath, "The camera is still recording.. So you are wasting time... And I am not a good editor." Leaning to kiss him, she starts massaging his lower back, her eyes half closed.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:49 am

''Okay, okay.'' Aphelion sighed and shifted himself and Aoife till she sat on his face. ''Smile to the camera.'' he said.

[half fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:07 am

A small spasm coming on as they finish, it doesn't stop the lust filled smile she was giving the webcam, slowly falling backwards with her head hitting the bed, "T-That it..? I thought.. You could do more.. Than that.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 5:14 am

''THAT was just to make THIS easier on you.'' Aphelion laughed as he grabbed her and turned her to face the camera, moving right behind her and placing his hands on her shoulders, ''Make some noise~''

[fade to bleach]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:19 am

Something triggered in Aoife afterwards, obviously warming up as she ignites in flames, luckily the bed not igniting as well from its fire resistant plus the flames not being hot enough as they focused into a tail and cat ears, Aphelion being pushed away by the girl before their hands emit a small amount of fire, Nixxy having forced her way through Aoife's fun rather easily, seeing how she was distracted and didn't expect it, "S-Sorry~ T-Trying to keep it down, but kinda hard... Anyway!" Back to her childlike voice and acting, the flames die down in exception for her two main traits, the past growling and demonic sounding voice being swapped with that of a young child, "Hey Aphy~ I-I was wondering... From the noises... W-Were you hurting Aoife-chan? If you did, I won't forgive you..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:51 am

''W-What? N-No, we were having fun, or at least I think she was. She askeed me to do it!'' Aphelion shakily explaining, stunned slightly by yhe transformation.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:13 am

"Hmm..." Receiving validation from Aoife, her demeanour changes again, moving over to him cat like, "So you were... Doing that? Eh..." Slowing to sit on his lap, she makes sure to keep the flame-tail far away from him, kissing him though a small spark of flame singed his lips as she broke off, "I..I..." Thinking of the right word, she gives up and instead moves her hips to right in front of his head, the markings of her flame currents still showing despite her fire not actually being there, "T-This... I-It's the word Aoife said you were doing... What does it mean?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:51 am

''W-Well... It's kind of like fighting... But instead of hurting each other we make ourselves happy... By doing things that feel nice. And also sometimes it's used to make babies.'' Aphelion explained.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:35 am

"I like fighting! And I like babies! C-Can we do that then? Pleaaase?" Moving to sit opposite him, she moves her hands into a boxing position, looking close to laying him out before looking down at herself, "Wait... It's not really fighting... Else I, Aoife. Wouldn't be nude, right? Unless you fight with that..." Moving to inspect him, "S-So... What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:42 am

"Uh... Just... Just try some of the things Aoife would say to try and then do the ones you enjoyed most." Aphelion said before reaching down to pet her a little bit, rubbing the top of her head, doing it quickly so his fingers passed through the flames without too much harm, "And yes, I 'fight' with that."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:11 am

Moving away, she slowly gets information from Aoife before looking at him, her blushing causing fire to spark from her cheeks, "R-Right... Please be gentle... I-It's my first..." Leaning in to kiss him, once more she nearly burns his lips off with her flames, slowly and hesitantly getting up and shifting closer to him.

[Nixxy Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:19 am

"Ohm..." Aphelion moaned out, smiling and breathing heavily, "That was... warm... guess that's what you get with a fiery Aura..." he then looked up at Nixxy, "Enjoy it? I always aim to please."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:54 pm

Looking at him weirdly, Nixxy just pokes at his chest, "W-Well..." Seemingly not lost a kilojoule of energy,   her breath being that of flames, dissipating quickly in the air, "It was different... I thought it was going to hurt.. You said it was like fighting! Fighting hurts!" Pouting, she receives new information from Aoife, "N-Now... Apparently I have to make you feel good..." Moving closer, the tip of her fire cat ears start warming  Aphelion's chest..

[Half-Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 1:05 pm

"Mhmm... Yeah, waaaaarm..." Aphelion said, reaching behind Nixxy's cat ears and scratching, "Sorry that it doesn't hurt. Maybe Aoife will let me fight you some other time... Though, I hope you're liking this as much, if not more." he said, moving a pillow under his head and wrapping his legs around the girl, "So... Nixxy was it? I mean I remember when you punched me..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:02 pm

"You deserved it." Stating it rather bluntly and dropping the childish voice, she sounded more serious than Aphelion had heard from any of her different personalities, the voice quickly returning to normal as she speaks again, "But yes, I am Nixxy~ Short for Phoenix, though what kind of name is Phoenix? It's an animal, not a name. As for fighting, I don't mind really. I mean, I can't hurt you seriously, or Aoife will get upset. And then I won't be allowed out as much. Plus talking to Knight the Emo is booorrring."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 4:10 pm

"Nice to meet you... kinda. We've 'met' before but I guess it wasn't on the best terms." Aphelion pulled himself up to an adequate degree and hugged Nixxy, pressing their chests together, "I think Nixxy is as nice a name as Phoenix. Though you know, if you're showing me a good time then me showing you one is the least I can do, and I guess I could fight you later. Though, you ARE a little ahead of yourself thinking that you can hurt me seriously. If you can't best me in bed, you can't best me in a fight." Laughing afterwards, he booped her nose, "And trust me, I met Knight and she does not like me, so I pretty happy to talk to you..." he said before sighing and looking at the laptop, "W-Well... I'm sorry to rush you but Aoife was making a video for us of us having fun so... If you wanna, umm, keep doing stuff... Or Aoife might allow you to dominate me, maybe then you'll feel some satsifcation... But I want the video to kinda keep going so if you don't wanna do it then can I have Aoife back? And if so, I'll talk to you later maybe, if she lets me."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:50 pm

"If we check the track record, then yeah. I have won more and apparently have hurt you seriously." laughing it off, At the mention of continuing Nixxy gets more timid, "As for c-continuing... I-If y-you are a-alright with m-me.. t-then please teach me more..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:55 am

"Well, um... I guess... Sit on my chest, and turn around to face my feet." Aphelion said, beckoning the girl over by patting his chest, "Afterwards you should ask Aoife what to do... I like to be surprised during this kind of 'fighting'."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:12 am

Blushing once more, Nixxy moves to lay on top of him, licking his cheek before saying,"You are taking advantage of a poor,innocent girl.. You pervert." Afterwards, she shifts to grab his legs and move his heels to her shoulders, "I figure we can try some wrestling based one! Then we both get what we want!" Giggling, she moves her hip closer, the legs going down slightly.

(f a d e t o b l a c k)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:51 am

"Heh... Heh... H-How was it? You sure are forceful..." Aphelion chuckled out, writhing slightly and grabbing Nixxy into a tight hug, pulling down to kiss and make out with her, feeling his tongue get singed but trying his best to ignore it before moving away, "Since you REALLY like to fight... Aoife can probably tell you how to... 'hurt' me the most... it involves you doing to me what I just did to you..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Collapsed next to him, the flames start to die down into nothingness, Aoife returning back to 'herself' , making her usual baby sounds as she goes straight to sleep, a large smile on her face and her closest hand to Aphelion making grasping gestures, the smile seemingly upset by the lack of resistance from her doing so. Waking back up a few minutes later and staring at him, she remembers fully about what happened before, giggling before biting his chest, moving to lay on top of him, "Sorry... Didn't expect her to try that..." Afterwards though, she moves back slightly, deciding she had to see her target to make sure she hits it.

[Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:17 pm

"Wa-Waow..." Aphelion coughed slightly, grasping the bed sheets tightly and looking up at NIxxy with teary eyes, "You... sure... don't take... it easy..." he coughed out before dropping back and breathing heavily, eyes upturning slightly, "Though... t'was... kinda nice..." he laughed, weakly wrapping his legs around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next