RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Aphelion giggled, setting the laptop aside and shifting to sit behind Aoife, moving his arms to wrap around her chest, "Nah, I think you're better off without a pair..." he kissed the nape of her neck before releasing her from his his 'hug' and moving to lean his back against hers, continuing his search through the wide networks of the world, "Sorry for the food by the way. I made it a few hours ago but you were still asleep and you looked too cute to wake up. My mistake on the timing..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:22 pm

"I-I thought I was to cook you something to eat?" At first tensing at the grab, she calms back down at leaning, continuing to eat, while she hums, "I-It's not bad anyway. R-Really! I-I mean, I can just warm it up as it touches my tongue." Smiling as she moves her hand to click in front of Aphelion's eyes, at the action a small spark of fire is made.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 12:39 pm

Aphelion laughed at the spark, instantly moving to kiss her finger at the opportunity before going back to the laptop, "I figured you'd be hungry. You can't cook me something if you're hungry yourself, y'know. So consider this something that makes us not even, so now you owe me something nice to eat."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:38 pm

Laughing lewdly, she pulls the laptop away from him, turning it to sleep mode before leaning in to kiss him, her hands rubbing his back before digging her nails in as she pulls back, "Silly Aphy. I don't have to leave the room to do that." With that, she makes eye movements to symbolise what she means, before stating, "So, I think this shall owe your debt twice over."

[Fade-Z , The Bad Game of the Year]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 1:51 pm

Aphelion ended his activity and immediately moved up to kiss her, making sure to make out with her as much as he could before pulling away and licking his lips, "Guess it does. I suppose then I should offer you a warmer meal." with that he gently cupped her head and brought it closer to himself, grinning widely.

[Dat Half Fade Tho]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Groaning afterwards, she gestures to the room connected to them, "G-Go have a shower, I-I need to d-do something." With that, she gets up, quickly putting on a dressing gown and leaving for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 2:44 pm

Aphelion quickly caressed her hair before she left, "Can do. Good idea, actually." he commented before heading over to the room and entering it, stepping under the shower head and turning on the water, starting to wash himself.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:15 pm

Already starting to prepare a simple sandwich, she grabs the most simple of ingredients, looking at them weirdly, "... I should ask Lilliana for help." Shaking the thought out of her head, she decides to just make the equiv of a burger without the meat, cringing as she mentally tries to recreate the anger about to come from Aphelion.
After around ten minutes, she takes the food back upstairs, looking at Aphelion with a small smile, placing the food on top of the empty plate, bowing slightly to him and saying, "Enjoy." before moving into the room she sent him into, running herself a bath and getting in as soon as the door was locked.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:53 pm

Aphelion smiled at her demeanor, taking the sandwich up and starting to eat it slowly, savoring every meatless bite with a grin. It felt sort of nostalgic but at the same time not. Maybe it was indeed the lack of meat. "Thank you, future wife of mine..." he said quietly to himself before going back to eating, one hand maneuvering the worldwide network in further search of interesting material.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:12 am

Not hearing his words over the sound of the running water, she quickly gets in, ignorant of the steam and temperatures of the water as the water is stopped with her toes, deciding to sing somewhat loudly into the empty room, "Into the motherland the Faunus army march~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:40 am

Aphelion finished his sandwich and sat more upright, starting to properly use the laptop. He took Aoife's pillow and hugged it while he browsed, digging his nose into it and smiling visibly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Sighing as despite the temperature, she felt oddly cold, she gets out of the bath and, still wearing just her birthday suit, she opens the door and sees his positioning, unsure on how to react. Moving over to him as the steam continues to eminate off her body, she grabs him and yanks him up, using the pillow to stop the laptop from hitting the ground. Tugging him into the room, she places him by the bath before getting back in, her back placed against the tap and her knees brought up to let him in, "Stop sniffing my stuff while I am in the next room, it looks weird."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Aphelion let himself get dragged off by Aoife, letting her pull him around before she entered the bath. Sighing at her words, he got in, sprawling himself out, his chest between her legs and his head on her chest, hugging her gently. "I missed you too much for these last few weeks, I can't get enough of you right now." he said, going up to kiss her lips before pulling away with a grin of mischief, "And seeing as we're still in private, I've got to make the best of this time." his hands suddenly moved to hold her arms down, not giving her enough time to react as he slid back down and under water.

[Half fadeu]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:02 pm

Blushing horribly, she uses her feet to push him back, placing his back against the tub, "W-We are supposed to get washed! N-Not dirty!" Using her hand to protect her main area of reproduction, she looks around for a sponge, proceeding to grab it and turn her back to him, her legs letting him go again, "As recompense, you must clean my back. Without any weird touching. If needed, I will grab Connla or mother to make it public."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Aphelion sighed deeply and took the sponge off her, dipping it in the water and lathering it up, beginning to scrub her back, "I'm sorry... I'm really playing catch up right now... I missed you too much." he reached over to take her hand and gently move it aside, "Don't cover it up, please... Just learn to feel comfortable with me around, okay?" he asked of her, returning to washing.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:07 pm

"As long as baths become sanctuaries from sex." Purring as he cleans her though, she shifts closer into him, "M-Much better than doing it myself, you can reach that middle part you can't reach without a back scratcher or something. A-And I am comfortable with you around, just don't want you to always use me for sex or a bed warmer.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:14 pm

"No bath sex. I can live with that." he kissed her and went to the directed middle back, circling nearer and nearer her butt but not reaching it, "Showers are free game though, right?" he asked with a whisper into her ear, slowing down his scrubbing until he removed the sponge, taking hold of her head and slowly lowering her onto him, "I'm gonna wash your hair now."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Nodding as she makes sure he doesn't try any funny business down south while her guard is lowered, Speaking softly for a change, "O-Okay... L-Love you... D-Despite your complete disregard for my concerns of you just using me for sex slash bed warming..." Putting on a brave face, despite that the steam coming off her seems to increase substantially for an instant before going back down, her aura receding once more.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Aphelion began weaving his fingers through her immersed hair, making sure it's damp before pushing her back up and applying shampoo to her hair, face twisting into a frown, "You know I'm a huge horndog. I spend every minute of my live hating myself for how I treat you... I don't want it to be like you're only my sex toy, but... gah, it's hard to explain..." he sighed and dropped his head, "But... I'm not using you for JUST sex... It's just a thing I love doing, and... I mean, I'm maybe a little bit jealous of Melissa in this..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:09 pm

"Why? I mean, we haven't done anything weird since that one time. I chose you , Aphelion Messier. No one else, and I don't want anyone else. T-Thats why... T-That's why I w-was..." Finally drawing up the courage, she nearly yells into his face, "T-That's why I was going to ask if you wanted a kid!" Turning deep red (Though it may of just been from the bath) , "S-So... If you want to bang all the time, it is fine with me. B-But I want you to keep your promise of no getting diseases from your... Sexual adventures."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:13 am

Aphelion blushed at Aoife's words, freezing up and stopping working on her hair, ''I... No. I don't want a kid yet. I want all your attention, I don't want to share you with a child yet. Maybe in a few months... Or years.'' he leaned in and nuzzled her lovingly, ''And if I get to bang you lots, I won't need anyone else.''
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:35 am

Not saying anything, she barely acknowledges his nuzzling, steam seemingly coming from her ears at the embarrassment she was under. Slowly reacting though, she shifts to nudge him to continue her hair washing, saying in a whisper, "I-I can do my front..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 10:17 am

Aphelion picked up the whisper and returned to her hair, smiling softly, "Whatever makes your more comfortable, kitty." he kissed her ear and grabbed her head, bringing her back down to clear off the shampoo and look down her body, smiling more at how cute she looked.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:46 am

Flailing as she is dunked, having not realised he was going to do it so suddenly. Calming down near immediately though, she sighs and looks up at him, "D-Do you like me without my ponytail by the way? I-I figured that if I was to remove yours, I should remove mine as well... P-Plus it was getting in the way of my fighting, it's not like I did it for you or anything, idiot!" Blushing, to the point of obviously running close to passing out, she closes her eyes, her skin glowing softly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 11:50 am

Aphelion giggled and leaned over to kiss her, his nose tapping onto her chin as he did before pulling away, "I like you with or without your ponytail. I just like you." he cooed into her ear before moving back, resting her head on his lap and relaxing, "It feels pleasant on my skin too... Your hair..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:29 pm

The change in her was subtle, her weight being pressed on him more, aura fading away and a small sigh escaping Aoife, her transition to the state of passed out being complete in an instant. That said, she now had lost her attempts to keep buoyant, starting to slip into the water and to Davy Jones' Locker.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Aphelion sighed when her body started sinking, holding her up by the chin to make sure her face doesn't dip. He took the sponge and started slowly running it on the front of her body, lathering up her chest and stomach, humming happily while he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next