RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:56 am

Squirming all the more, she decides not to reply, slowly moving a hand to make sure her skirt doesn't show anything, suddenly regretting wearing one out, "Just get me to the cars, my pet, then we can do stuff which we can't do here quicker."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:09 am

"That makes sense, doesn't it. I'm still a bit sad you're embarrassed around me though..." Aphelion said before leaning forward slightly, pulling her too and starting to run to their destination, holding Aoife to make sure she wouldn't fall off as he quickly found the bumper carts and slowed down, stopping by it, "Well, here we are."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:05 pm

"I never said I was embarrassed! I just don't want to show everyone my underwear!" Yelping at the run, she nearly falls off multiple times only to be headbutted in a place she wished she didn't. Groaning as they reach the cars, she gets off his shoulders before going to hit him in the stomach, her anger obviously due to the pain, "You must of flashed, like, fifty people back there! Do you even care to keep me to yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:12 pm

''Well, you didn't care. But that's beside the point, I used my head to cover you up. Nobody saw anything.'' he claimed, getting hit in the stomach. He sighed again, ''Though... I guess I'm just a too crude and frivolous kind of guy...''
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:37 am

Blinking as he brings up things she doesn't want brought up, she scowls and hits him again, grabbing his collar and bringing him down to her height, "Don't mention that while we are on a date!" Scowling, she then pulls him into a deep and rather passionate kiss, tongue poking his before she moved back away, "And change who you are, I will kill you and have a goat eat your corpse. Or sacrifice it to his goat-gods. I dunno, whatever goats do."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:46 am

Aphelion sighed and led her towards the bumper carts, ''Don't know why you want me to stay like this if I make you mad...'' he said defeatedly and navigated them to a nearby car, sitting down beside the driver's seat and looking away.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:27 pm

"Because I get mad because I love you." Moving to the same car, she forces him to sit in the drivers seat before moving to sit on his lap, "Remember when you fell asleep on my bike? I had to protect you all the way back. Now you can protect me from the other nasty drivers, okay? I believe in you~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:32 pm

"U-Uhh..." Aphelion stuttered nervously as she sat on his lap. Gulping in hope that she wouldn't trigger him, he meekly grabbed the wheel, moving his arms around her sides, "Okay, so... How do I drive this..." he whispered the question to her, looking around her at the controls of the car - simple to an average person, but that was Aphelion.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:57 am

"Right pedal I assume is forwards. Turn the wheel to change direction. Ignore the other pedals, there are no breaks on the Aoife tra- Car." Giggling childishly, she shifts in her seat, purposely moving the thin layer of her skirt from between them, "Try not to get any stains~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:01 am

Aphelion blushed slightly, "I don't know what you're talking about..." he said, shifting his eyes and moving his hands to hug her tightly before grabbing the wheel again and pressing the right pedal, starting to move forward and turning the wheel, sliding all over the place, "Gah, I can't control this..." he whined before spinning into someone, jumping in his seat from the bump.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:23 pm

Yelping as she gets bumped into by Aphelion, she subsequently takes hold of the wheel, moving his hands from it to her waist, "I'll do wheel, you do pedals. Okay? And seriously, don't do that. Or else I may get the requirement to bang you that much sooner. And I don't want to be like that while in public. I mean, as public as this."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:35 pm

"S-Sorry..." Aphelion said, hugging her around the waist as he stepped on the only pedal she explained to him and the car took off, led only by Aoife now.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Laughing as she chooses her targets, she makes sure to rub up against him 'by accident' , feeling bad for him saying sorry, "Anyway. Where to next my love? ... Okay, I am still not used to that. But the question stands, where to next? Not really fussed as long as I can cop a feel."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 4:25 pm

"Hmm..." Aphelion pondered for a bit before kissing her back, "Rollercoaster maybe? Or the ferris wheel? There's also the photo booth if you want." he said before petting her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:01 pm

"Ferris wheel sounds good. It IS slow, right? If so we can do what we planned, if only briefly." Asking with a small hint of hope, she leans back to kiss his cheek before focusing on her other task at hand, "When this is up, be careful not to try anything. As my skirt could flash anyone behind us."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:43 pm

''Uh, okay. I won't.'' Aphelion agreed before pressing the pedal harder, as if it would make the game go by faster, starting to feel the speed in his hair.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:49 am

"So... How's the weather down there?" Giggling, she moves one hand to where her ponytail was, thankfully no longer attached where it could hit against Aphelion. Though the thought was quickly pushed out of her head when she inadvertently crashes into someone, head flying forwards.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:01 am

''Umm... High pressure... And wet...'' Aphelion said before the pair crashed. Hugging Aoife tightly, he pulled her back, ''Are you okay Aoifey? Maybe you should sit here and I'll move to the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:56 am

"No. it's good like this. Just wasn't paying attention so couldn't prepare myself." Blushing though at his weather analysis, she starts to press her body down more, both to torment him and to keep her centre of gravity as low as possible, "Don't worry, should be done soon."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:59 am

"I-I hope so... It's a little, um, painful." he whispered into her before stepping on the pedal again, driving off and letting her control once more.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:23 pm

"Don't worry, after this we can go to the photo booth, and... Enjoy, the pictures we take." Was the whispered reply, Aoife deciding to ram another person, though this time using the subsequent upwards movement Aphelion to brush against him, smiling subtly as to not raise attention.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:26 pm

"Oh boy... I kinda can't wait." Aphelion whispered back before their car struck another one. The moment of Aoife brushing against caused him to slip under her underwear slightly, blushing, "Sorry..." he whispered, hugging her closer.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Blushing horribly, she realises that to make a scene would raise attention and probably have them kicked out, if not arrested. Biting on her lip, she lets go to whisper, "Aphy.. Not here, everyone can see... Please.." Trying not to cause a scene, she continues driving, though this time making sure to stay as far away from other obstacles as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:30 pm

''I can't help it, you bumped us like that. You're just going to have to get up properly.'' he whispered back, hugging her tighter, ''Careful of other bumps, don't want an obvious stain on my pants.''
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:23 pm

Blushing all the more, she lets out a small cry, though it is only heard by the pair, Aoife trying to subtly rise up enough to sort out the problem, though fails due to the hug, "I-Idiot, if anyone notices then there is no talking our way out of it, I don't want to cause any trouble~" That said, the movement to try and avoid a person ramming them caused her to release another weird noise.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:32 pm

''Well if we start fiddling with clothes we'll get caught, so just hush and pretend it's nothing.'' Aphelion hissed and held her down like a seatbelt, ''Also, revenge for the restaurant~''
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Squirming though it only caused her to emit more noises, she is unable contain herself any longer, saying lustfully, "You... ass... Hope you like bumpy rides... So just hush... And pretend it's nothing.." Now starting to aim for other people more than ever, one foot goes to keep the pedal down as they try to appear as normal as possible, Aoife continuing as she had before the incident perfectly..

[Fade 2 Cars]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next