RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:32 pm

''Well if we start fiddling with clothes we'll get caught, so just hush and pretend it's nothing.'' Aphelion hissed and held her down like a seatbelt, ''Also, revenge for the restaurant~''
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Squirming though it only caused her to emit more noises, she is unable contain herself any longer, saying lustfully, "You... ass... Hope you like bumpy rides... So just hush... And pretend it's nothing.." Now starting to aim for other people more than ever, one foot goes to keep the pedal down as they try to appear as normal as possible, Aoife continuing as she had before the incident perfectly..

[Fade 2 Cars]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:34 pm

"You're pretty evil for a cutie." Aphelion whispered, leaning on her afterwards, "You're cleaning up the mess you've made though." he added before moving back and pulling her with him, "Careful now, any odd bump and your skirt might give way."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:26 am

Smiling as the car starts slowing down despite her pressing the pedal down even harder, she whispers to him, "I'll clean it in a few minutes, the ride is ending and sex in a public place is getting ever closer." As they finally stop, she slowly gets up and out of the car, giving plenty of time to make sure she doesn't flash anyone or reveal what they just did. Still incredibly red,  she offers a hand to Aphelion. "Come along, our objective awaits.."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:32 am

"O-Okay..." Aphelion gulped slightly as he got up, making sure to not show the effects of their 'ride' as well. Pulling himself up on her hand, he glanced around and hugged her before leading her off of the attraction, "Well... lead the way, you're my master in public."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:35 am

"You are the one who suggested it, I dunno where they are. Besides..." Blushing horribly, she gestures to her legs subtly, "We need to get there fast. Not get lost." Squirming all the more, she moves to his side, trying to subtly nibble on his arm to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:45 am

"Okay, okay, quickly, uh..." Aphelion looked around before spotting one in the distance, across from the main plaza, "There's one! Let's go." he said, encompassing her waist and rushing towards the booth, giving her his thumb to bite.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:36 pm

Biting heavily on his thumb, as they reached the booth and seeing it empty, she pushed him straight in, kissing him passionately as her lust starts to become expelled, her tongue darting into his mouth and playing with Aphelion's before she broke the kiss a few seconds later, locking the door behind them so they were fully enclosed, "We should of just stayed at home and got a video recorder, heh." Taking out her purse, she puts some money in while removing their clothing, "Let's take some lewd pictures, okay?" Not giving him a choice in the matter, she pushes him onto the seat and prepares for some fun.

(Fade 2 Black )
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:44 pm

"W-Wow... You're wild, you're so deliciously wild and lewd..." Aphelion breathed heavily, kissing Aoife, "I missed that..." he giggled, hugging her and stroking her sides, his bleeding thumb leaving slight tracks of blood on her before putting it in her mouth to suck on, "We have more photo credits you know~" he said, massaging her chest and pointing at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:57 pm

"And I have more money regardless." Sticking her tongue out for his thumb, she starts sucking at it lustfully before stating, "I'll start. Then you take over, okay? Then the one after that you do beginning middle and end. Afterwards, we can put more money in if needed. Though remember we gotta clear up~" Shifting as she starts to set the delay up, she moves her head down towards his legs..

[Half-Fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:32 pm

Aphelion breathed heavily and looked down at her, ''You should clear up you're... Good at it...''[b] he sighed before grabbing her shoulders and switching places swiftly, before the next shot, [b]''My turn.''

(Half fade)
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:46 pm

Looking at the screen, she sees they have one more shot remaining, her eyes half closed with her knees behind Aph's head and hands on his head from his prior activities, "W-Wait... L-Let me do this last one." Gesturing to the screen, she moves him so that in the next position all would be visible, saying softly, "How about we skip the rest of the park after , and go back home and **** all day? I'll make a tape for you when you are alone as well... Just don't show anyone..." Though as per usual, she gave him no chance to answer, guiding his hands down her back..

[Fade to back in black]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:34 pm

"That's... I'm down for that..." Aphelion smiled dumbly and kissed Aoife, "You couldn't... contain yourself... could you... You made a mess..." he said, looking around, "Clean it up..." he spoke, sounding more demanding than pleading.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:35 am

Nodding, she cleans it with the only utensils she had on her, looking at him afterwards and giving him a kiss for a few seconds before pulling back, "R-Right... N-Now you clean me up." Taking out another coin from her purse, she swaps the pictures what had come out for the chance of yet more, "Just so you can get even more~" Though, she had already start pushing his head past her thighs, deciding to use all the moneys worth in one go.

[Half-Fade}
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 7:48 am

''I'm... Done...'' Aphelion sighed before kissing Aoife for a few seconds, then pulling away, ''You're as dirty as you are clean right now. What now? Back home?'' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:22 am

"Y-Yeah.. B-But first... W-We need to g-get back. W-Without being seen like this..." Blushing horribly, she gets the new pictures printed and looks at her facial expressions, her own akin to that of someone about to pass out from embarrassment. Slowly, she took both sets of pictures and offered them to Aph, her own face down as she starts to tidy herself up from their escapades, "H-Here..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:26 am

Aphelion took the pictures and, without looking at them, put them in his pocket. He then helped Aoife with tidying up before working on his own state, getting clothed and doing his best to hide or remove the last traces of their activities, "Okay... Ready."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Nodding she unlocks the booth and gets out, taking his hand once more and starting to walk rather weirdly towards the car park, she looks back at him, planting a kiss on his cheek before stating, "I feel funny still... A-And y-you did it too hard..." Blushing, she leaves her head on his arm, making a soft purr to try and calm them.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 6:44 pm

"No I didn't, I went normal. At least I hope. I try not to go too hard on you so I don't hurt you." Aphelion sighed before raising his hand to offer her his clotted thumb to nibble on, "Here, it'll calm you down. You need a clear head to drive."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:22 am

Taking his thumb though sucking it instead of biting, she shifts to place herself underneath his arm now, "May just of been where I hit myself while we did it or something. My ass stings though..." Still suckling his thumb, she whispers even softer than the previous, "Do you like the feeling of this? I mean, you just had your quickie. But I still need more. Hehehe~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:30 am

''Heh, I do. Feels nice. Aphelion kissed and nuzzled the top of Aoife's head before pushing his thumb a bit deeper, ''Though I feel kind of sad knowing I'm only this big for you...'' he added with a mocking sadness.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:12 am

Smiling, she just continues, letting him walk the pair out of the park instead of herself, her weird walking slowly going away as she focuses less on the pain and more on her plaything, eyes closing to halfway before speaking, "Hey... I know this sounds weird... But can you say you love me? Kind of a situational crisis right now."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 am

Aphelion sighed slowly and pressed her closer to himself. He then moved his not-sucked arm to brush a few stray hair from her ear and quietly, sensually whisper, "I love you Aoife Knight." He then went back to hugging her and pulled away as if nothing ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:18 am

Blushing slightly, she lets out an audiable sigh, seeming to calm down as the thumb leaves her mouth, "Thank you.." Starting to breathe a little slower, Aoife starts to whistle contently to herself, a tune more than likely unknown to Aphelion being the focus. Walking to the car, she just sits quietly and waits for Aphelion to get in before starting the drive home, the radio having on the best non-content since Crendor.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:54 am

Aphelion sat calmly thorough their journey, laying back in his seat with his arms limply at his sides, having a silent nap while Aoife drove and paying no attention to the radio.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:20 am

As they drove in silence, Aoife let out a small sigh before looking at him, completely unaware of his napping, "We'll be back in a minute. Anything you want to do before we head back to the bedroom? I mean, you seem less talkative now... And open your eyes when I am talking to you." Frowning, she turns back to looking at the road, starting to weave slightly while driving, her head moving with it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:35 am

Aphelion sshifted slightly in his seat and snored quiietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next