RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:24 pm

"I'm okay, you can pay... It's your money after all." Aphelion subtly pushed the purse under her top before nuzzling her ear a bit, "I mean, mercenary work just involves fighting, right? So I guess I could try it. What kind of a guy would I be if I didn't contribute even a little bit." he sighed and kissed her, "And while those offers are good, I think I'll just throw myself in. I mean... no offence, but Connla seemed to prefer catching a Grimm than killing it and your Aunt doesn't really like me..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Blushing at the action, she quickly removes his hand and looks to see if anyone saw, "Dummy, don't do that in public." Though, after speeding up and acquiring the tickets, she continues speaking as they start to enter the main thing, "Victis is an amazing pet, plus you would be the type of guy who is dependant on their wife. Not something the other way around, I don't know why, but having someone require me makes me feel all fuzzy... Might be your creeping hands though, pervert." Sticking out her tongue playfully, she tugs him again.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 4:02 pm

"...Okay then. I'll depend on you I guess." he kissed her again, "If it keeps you interested in me, I'll do anything." he sighed and leaned his head against hers, "I really want to do you lots but I'm obliged to tell you that you can deny me at any time."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:14 pm

"I mean, if you want to be a mercenary you can!" Blushing horribly, she goes on her tiptoes to kiss him, "And no sex until I say so, it will lose it's shine for you if we do it all the time you want to. Which is why I will be the one who decides when." Looking at all the large roller coasters, she smiles contently, "Where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:21 pm

Aphelion giggled at the kiss, "I know, I know, I'm a sex demon. Thanks for keeping me in check." he smiled sincerely at her before looking around and finally pointing at a large entrance, floored with water with swan-shaped boats entering it, "How about there? It looks nice enough to start with."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:20 am

Looking hesitant at first as she spots the large volumes of water, the heating up of her skin was all she said or did before moving forwards, sheepishly stepping over the water and speaking up, "O-Okay. Let's just not stay here for long, I mean. A Bath is okay as it is hot and easier to evaporate. Cold water though..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 6:42 am

Aphelion sighed at Aoife's reaction, flashing the tickets at the maintenance guy before stepping into the boat after Aoife, moving her onto his lap and hugging her tightly, "You imply I'd let you fall in..." he cooed into her ear before starting to nuzzle the nape of her neck, feeling the boat start slowly entering the tunnel - mostly shrouded in darkness, save for the dim pink lighting, just enough to illuminate Aoife's head for Aphelion.

He smiled at her silhouette before poking her with his nose, "If you wanna ignore the water we could make out a little bit to draw your attention..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:36 am

Nodding slightly, she leans in to kiss him, passing off some of the heat she was generating as well before breaking it and looking around, "S-Stop when we get near the end, o-okay?" With that, she leans back into him, timidly at first starting to make out before she fully put her strength behind it, once again starting to heat up his lips and mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 8:49 am

"I will." Aphelion promised before returning the kissing, hugging Aoife closely over her shoulders and nuzzling her nose a bit, closing his eyes to fully indulge in the sensation. The warmth form his lips and mouth started spreading across his body, giving him a pleasant sensation. "I love you." Aphelion mumbled quietly into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:33 am

Blushing at the mumbling, Aoife places her hand above his heart, the other gently stroking his back as she breaks the kiss to speak, "I may sound like a broken stalker recording, but I love you, and I don't want you to leave me again. I want to know where you are every half hour, just so I know where to look if I need you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:50 am

"You sound like a broken stalker recording." Aphelion shook his head before cupping her cheeks and kissing her, "Not that I mind or anything..." he nuzzled her before noticing what was happening on his lap, "Welp, looks like this was more arousing than I intended it to be." he giggled.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:21 am

Yelping, she quickly moves away from him, "I-Idiot! You can't just get one here! Dummy!" Despite that, she had gotten too close to the edge unintentionally, flailing as she nearly falls out though re-rights herself in time, a look of relief on her face, "Phew. Jeez, could of killed me then."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:11 pm

"Just because you got flustered you dummy. I didn't ask for one, did I?" Aphelion pulled her back into a tight hug and started kissing her neck, "I just said that this made me hard is all. I can deal with it~" he nuzzled her a little bit before looking behind her and moving her to sit by him, "We're nearing the exit."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Kissing him back, she rests her head on his shoulder as she waits for the ride to end, looking relieved at the prospect of being away from the large body of water,"No more funny business until we get off the ride, you can keep choosing the places as I honestly have no idea where to go. Plus it's fun seeing you enjoy yourself without being nude, ehehe~"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:16 pm

"Hey, I'm up for clothed sex whenever you want." he chuckled into her ear, starting to slowly stroke Aoife's hand, "I enjoy myself every time I'm with you anyway, as long as I don't do something stupid and make you mad." he kissed her back, "Bumper cars next."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:35 am

Pouting, she nods at the mention of bumper cars, "Sure you won't get car sick? And we going in the same car, or different cars? Also, no clothed sex. My clothing is too good for you to get stains on." Sticking her tongue out, she patiently waits for the boat to stop and let them off.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:39 am

"I don't get car sick. Only motorbike sick, and that's because you're such a crazy little thing." he nuzzled her a bit more before they came out into the light, "We can share a car, just don't sit on my lap or the bumping might cause your good clothing to get stains." he chuckled and, as the boat stopped, hopped out and offered Aoife a hand.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:02 pm

Rolling her eyes, she takes his hand and nearly leaps from the water's edge, quickly walking away from it with his arm (And hopefully rest of the body) being forced along, "And I'll sit wherever I like. You have to learn restraint young man. Besides, you'd have to take your clothing off to cause stains on my clothing. Dummy."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:12 pm

"You never know how clothes might go with all the bumping..." he cooed into her ear, leaning his head on her shoulder, though having to crouch down to do it, "I'll try to restrain, but I make no promises, what with such a hottie by my side."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Rolling her eyes, Aoife kissed his cheek before moving away from his crouching face, "If you are like that, it takes longer to get to the cars, dummy~" Skipping ahead, she lets go of him to find a map, quickly finding a board and working out where to go before waiting for him, pouting and tapping her foot for effect.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Aphelion simply sighed at Aoife running away, deciding to slowly walk after her with a daydreamy smile on his face. He strolled peacefully, looking around but making sure he could follow where she went. As soon as he saw her tapping her foot, he took a strong step and sprinted towards her, positioning himself for a tackling hug before stopping very forcefully right in front of her and hugging her warmly, "Where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:33 am

"A left, then straight before a right." Stating with a smile, Aoife kisses him on the nose when she recieves the hug, then making a grasping gesture to him, "Also. I want to be the tall one for once, so place me on your shoulders." Grinning, she whispers to him, "Plus, you'll get to be close to my pants."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:38 am

Aphelion blushed slightly when she whispered to him, his arms moving down until his hands passed over her butt. Kneeling down, he pushed himself between her thighs, arms moving back up to hold her before he stood back up, with her on his shoulders, "You make a convincing argument." he told her before rubbing his head back a bit for obvious reasons and started towards the bumper carts.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Yelping, she blushes heavily before placing her hands around his neck for added stability, "W-Watch it, idiot! You could make me fall off!" Squirming away from his head and starting to direct him, "Just focus on getting us around, not getting me in the mood. I mean, I am already kinda in the mood, so there is really no need!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Aphelion laughed at her squirming and grabbed her legs, pulling her back to his head until they made contact with a soft fleshy thud, "No getting away. You're as close to me as possible you butt." he chimed and moved his arms to cross her legs on his chest, "And... thanks for saying that you're kinda in the mood. Even if it's not true... it's still nice to hear."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:56 am

Squirming all the more, she decides not to reply, slowly moving a hand to make sure her skirt doesn't show anything, suddenly regretting wearing one out, "Just get me to the cars, my pet, then we can do stuff which we can't do here quicker."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:09 am

"That makes sense, doesn't it. I'm still a bit sad you're embarrassed around me though..." Aphelion said before leaning forward slightly, pulling her too and starting to run to their destination, holding Aoife to make sure she wouldn't fall off as he quickly found the bumper carts and slowed down, stopping by it, "Well, here we are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next