RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:39 pm

Nodding as best she can, she moves her hands to hold his waist, "I thought I was Kitty, not toygirl? Hell, someone would think I am just a robot for your enjoyment." Laughing slightly, she rolls her eyes before returning to her duty at hand.

[Refer to above.]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 1:46 pm

"You're Kitty when you sleep with me and purr. But as I am your master now, you are my toygirl." he said, letting her work as he leaned back, his hand prying open her legs and scaling them, chuckling as he hoped for a reaction from her.

[2x1/4 fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:02 pm

Blushing at his prior actions, she leans to kiss him but at the last second licks his cheek, "W-Want to take this to my bed? I-It's easier to clean up that way, my master.." Licking his cheek again, she leads her mouth down his face to his collarbone, nibbling at it playfully.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:07 pm

"You make good point my toygirl. Onwards to the bed then." Aphelion took hold of Aoife by the less-than-decent spots and carried her over to the bed. He kissed her on the forehead before taking her sheets and wrapping her top half up, leaving only everything below the waist and everything just above the chin out, the sheets obstructing her vision of him well enough as he curled up by her legs, 'kissing' her with a giggle before getting to proper work.

[4x1/8 fade]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Gasping after it ends, she squirms slightly but for the majority stays still, the rise and fall of her chest the only thing moving in her vision, "W-Why are you just doing me alone? I went to all that effort to get you in the mood, and yet you haven't even done me, it's not like I can get pregnant. S-So why are you holding back, m-my master."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Aphelion laughed with a hint of cruelty before sitting up on the blankets, letting her have a good view of him but not be quite close enough to reach him. He started swaying himself from side to side, keeping her in lock and looking around the room, "Hmm~ I wonder if you got yourself some stuff for your lonely-time..." he said, not glancing back down for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:29 pm

Blushing horribly, she closes her eyes for fear of pointing anything out in specific, "I-I don't have a-any! T-T-T-That's just weird! W-W-Why would I have any!?" Squirming to turn onto her belly, she accidently throws Aph off her, not realising as she hides her tomato face.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Aphelion grunted as he hit the floor with a thud, gasping slightly before momentarily convulsing and falling down flat. His eyes inadvertently closed as he lay there, naked, breathing shallow.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:52 pm

Upon not hearing a response or an attempt to pleasure her, she slowly and hesitantly looks at him, yelping as she quickly grabs him and presses him close to her, using a hand to check for any head wounds while her other hand to check for a heartbeat, "H-Hey! Wake up, dummy!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 3:58 pm

"Dummy?"

Aphelion opened his eyes and wrapped his legs around her, pushing her into a quick kiss before slightly loosening his hold on her hips.

"I thought you were to call me 'master', toygirl?"

He chuckled before starting to massage the small on her back with his feet, "Shame you don't have any toys... I wanted to have some spicier fun with you..." he expressive grin dropped slightly as he shook his head.

"Well, I guess I just expect too much. Back into the blankets?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:41 pm

"W-Well..." Blushing slightly once more, she kisses him on the chest before saying, "T-They... Are.. In the drawer... By the bed." Squirming slightly as she returns to her hiding position, this time she makes sure not to deck Aphelion, hiding her face as she muffles out, "I-I-I didn't want you to find out, t-t-that I d-did this..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:58 pm

"But Aoife." Aphelion leaned over her, reaching his hand to open the drawer and rummage through it, "That's so hot~" he kissed her, twirling his tongue against hers in an epic battle of slipping and sliding. He withdrew, a single saliva string still connecting them as he picked out a handful of devices and looked them over. "Huh. Interesting. Did you ever think of me as you played?" he asked, sounding playful despite its truly curious and hopeful undertones.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Blushing more than ever, she refuses to answer his question, snatching one out of his hand and looking it over, "W-Well... If you aren't going to hurry up and do it, looks like I have to do it myself." Smiling with a cruel hint to it, she gives him a good view before she decides what to do with it.

[Self Fadeo]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 5:30 pm

Aphelion waited until she seemed at her culminative point, at which he quickly moved in to take over, leaving the device where it was, "I was going to do this anyway, but since you warmed yourself up for me, I guess I'll do it now. Oh, and there is punishment for taking the lead this time." he said before pinning her down and starting to crank up her experience.

[Fade to color]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:37 am

Spasming as it ends, she just lets out deep breaths as she moves her face up to Aphelion. Moving forwards to make out with him, her tongue takes on the role of skirmisher against his, only breaking the kiss to speak, "Again..." Already going back to kiss him, her hand and body move to personally direct his efforts.

[Fade to Aoife]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:02 am

Aphelion sighed happily at the next time they did their routine. He looked down at her with a happy expression which soon turned into a grin of mischief. Holding the kiss, he reached down and, without breaking away from her at any point, wiggled his fingers in and around until he pulled the device out, still going. He gave her one small teasing lick on her tongue before pulling away, only staying connected at the bottom as he dangled the 'toy' in front of her, "Clean it." he said, moving it closer to her face, "Then you'll get another."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:58 am

Doing as she is told, afterwards she hands it back to him, a small cringe on her face, "D-Done, master. T-Though it is your job to d-do that, so do m-me again and again, I-I want to be full from you, e-enough to have the chance of getting pregnant several times over..." Blushing, she leans into him, starting a kiss and letting him have a small taste from what she just did.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:11 pm

"Your master doesn't care what you want." he pulled away from the kiss and slipped his arms under her thighs, picking her up and, still connected, moving her to jam her between her room's door and himself, starting to lick her neck, "Your boyfriend does. Your master will screw you until he sees suitable." he said before biting down onto her right earlobe, blood beginning to trickle, "Hope your door is soundproof." he said before starting to act and suck on her ear.

[Fade to door]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:24 pm

"I-Idiot! You are cleaning my floors now." Frowning, she sighs and looks at the damage, "Well. Nothing a little elbow grease won't fix. And by the way? You forget that because of your constant you-ness, I don't care that my master doesn't care." Sticking her tongue out, she pushes him to the floor, then biting his collarbone to the point of bleeding, starting to drink it up, "Revenge. Now for round whatever." With that, she shifts back into position on him.

[Fading at the Speed of Sound]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Aphelion frowned at Aoife's actions. I'm meant to be the dominant one... His brow furrowed as she worked, taking advantage of her moment of ecstasy as he grabbed the handcuffs he was in earlier and locked on around her right wrist before thrusting her towards the bed frame and moving it around it, cuffing the other wrist afterwards. He laughed and crawled away, getting up and pulling her up to stay cuffed to the bed, "Since you're throwing your master around, you're gonna have to stay like this for a while." he said before pulling her back until he knew it would be on the verge of hurting and wrapped his arms around her waist.

[Fade? FADE? FAAAAAAADE!?]
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:08 pm

Tensing and untensing, she tries to get a feel for the new restrictions to her. Using her feet, she goes to trip Aphelion over bottom first, snickering slightly, "All you got? Surprised you didn't tie my legs up with some rope or something, seems logical, or I could just keep harassing master. B-Besides, it has yet to do its job. If you can't satisfy me, what hope do you have as the dominant one. Especially when I am still able to be said dominant."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Aphelion fell over due to being tripped up. He sat there with a blink before curling up and burying his face in his arms, "...I'm sorry... I'm not good with being dominant... I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to disappoint you..." a silent sobbing started coming out of him, the only visible motion being the systematic bobbing of his head.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:53 pm

"I-It's okay.." Seemingly startled by his crying, she tries her best to poke him out of it, "J-Just, if you take me out of these and just this once I can show you. Okay? And you didn't disappoint me, just unexpected was all. Heh." Smiling, she tries to remove the handcuffs using her feet, but fails miserably.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Aphelion stared up with a gloomy expression, beaming with embarrassment and shame at his inability to please her. He took up the key to the cuffs and unlocked them before sitting down on the bed, looking away from her.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:27 am

Blushing at just seeing his embarrassment, she decides to chain his hands to the bedpost this time, then moving to grab some spare cloth and bind his legs to the posts as well, "By the time we finish, you are going to be a husk and I will still probably want more." Sticking her tongue out at him, afterwards she licks his cheek playfully, before saying softly into his ear, "Let's see how you handle the other area you hardly touch."

[Get down with the Fades -Disturbed]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:51 am

Aphelion submitted himself without protest, letting her work but still looking down with some sadness. I guess I'm really not good enough at it... Dammit... he closed his eyes and let her work, the pleasure filling his body but not helping in cheering him up. He looked back up at her - she looked happy... at least that was good. Guess I'll just be her toy and keep her happy instead of vice versa...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:30 am

Being able to tell by the fact he wasn't trying to continue the festivities something was wrong, she moves her head down next to his, saying softly, "Hey, what's wrong? This is far from you, just five minutes ago you nearly made me bang my head on the door more than once, now you are staying in silence, Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry! Please don't hate me again.." Looking sad now, she casts her eyes away from him, moving to sit by the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]   It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a hard knock life for Aph [CLOSED]
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next