RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is Bus (Open)

Go down 
+11
Skylight
Swordslinger
DrGustave
Myren
Dakir
Metroidhunter
Shortstop
dariuseng
Icrus505
Aphrodisiac
Vox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Thorn couldn't contain herself and decided a little laugh couldn't hurt her arguments. She began to laugh in her seat nearly falling out of it. She said, "If I was tying to make you mad , I would have done so already. I'm merely entertaining myself on this long and boring bus trip to the circus." She then pointed to Malina saying, "And your as scary as that fake Deathstalker over there." She then continued to laugh as she found this highly entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:17 pm

David shrugged. "One doesn't need to be scary. Appearances get you so far." He said as he worked on his arm. He then laughed at the girl. "You are highly entertaining." He said as he worked. David saw this girl as a dog whose bark was worse then their bite.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:17 pm

The giant averted his gaze, looking up at nothing in particular. "... I take it... pointing out they're not bad... wouldn't help..." He looked back at her, shrugging. "No shame... But on this... Agreed..."

Leonius cleared his throat. Loudly.

"Everyone needs to calm down... before the big guy in the back... decides to do LOUD... on every involved party..." He looked at David, shrugging. "... Except David."

The bus passed by a bus stop. Apparently because the only person there was the rabbit-eared Beacon Student, who ran after the bus, yelling for it. "SORRY," the bus driver yelled back to everyone. "... Except not. Nobody needed to get off, right? You can get off at the next one."

Last edited by Vox on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

Lux was getting angrier by the minute, and as that happened sparks started arcing across his body.

"Please, would you two stop arguing, this is a long bus ride and I have already had to deal with some stuff," Lux said to the two strangers (David and Thorn) as he tried to hold back the electricity.
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Seeing the bus went from worst to worse. Kandata burst out laughing.

"No, please, carry on. At least until we reached our destination." Kandata yelled.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Skylar's flush deepened, but she laughed this one off, "Thanks, I suppose." She said, averting her gaze from Leo to see the boy that had shocked her earlier start to crackle again. "Oh hell no! Don't you dare zap me again!" She said, Plus, that might set off my semblance again, and I think Leo has gotten more than an eye-full...
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Lux looked up at the girl who was shouting at him. "I shock when I get mad," Lux shouted back at her, "If you want me to stop shocking, then get these two to stop arguing." Lux turned his head back at the two arguing and continued to spark.

Last edited by dariuseng on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:32 pm

"And how, exactly, am I involved in this little skirmish?" She asked the tin man after turning in her seat to look at him. "OH! Is this about when I called you a tin man? Well color me surprised. I wasn't aware robots had feelings. By the way wouldn't that break the laws of robotics? I'd like to see you succeed at actually harming one of us." Malina scoffed at the idea. "Besides, you're big and slow. What're you gonna do? Slowly hobble after me as is simply step aside?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:36 pm

Skylar stood up from her seat, "Seriously? What's wrong with you?" She asked the woman, clenching her fists, "Of all people, you're one to talk with that tail." She said angrily, "Stop trying to start a fight." She said, Why did I have to get involved? She thought immediately after.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Glancing around as the group of fellow students argued, Vivian let out a sigh. "Not as entertaining anymore, now it's just dumb." She continued to observe, however, curious as to what the outcome of the situation would be.
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:40 pm

"These people are the the one who wants a rumble, and now they're asking why are they involved? sheesh... how troublesome" Kandata mumbles to himself.

He then draws his thimbles and equips it on his fingers, preparing his threads incase something flares up.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Robin nodded, this wouldn't end well by any means, "How long do you think before the bus blows up with us on it?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Thorn threw her hands up in the air saying, "I give up, I don't feel like having fun with you anymore little boy. I'll go have my fun elsewhere." She then turned her attention back to Malina saying, "Oh look, got yourself into another argument? Good for you, hope you enjoy yourself bitch." She then sat back in her seat relaxing for a minute looking out the window.

Last edited by Skylight on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:43 pm

"Alternately..." Leonius crossed his arms, as he looked at the electric rat. "... Learn to control your anger... and I won't have... to retaliate for another discharge... like before..."

He shrugged, looking at Skylar before turning his gaze back to the sparking young man.

"... When I get mad... I break the people who make me mad... And as I demonstrated... when I chucked you out... on the street... Sudden electrical discharges... for stupid reasons... make me mad..."

He glanced at Skylar again.

"... Also I think... the young lady would prefer... that I not technically see her naked again... because you went and activated her semblance... The joke is on her... The aura overlay was recorded and I'd need to overwrite it..." He shrugged, shaking his head as a playful tone crept into his voice. "Honesty... Can't fault that..."

The tone left, when Malina spoke.

Leonius said only two words. "Modus: Iudicium."

He gently pushed Skylar out of the way as his cannons swung up, repositioning into their firing mode.

"... Cute. She thinks she can outrun... wrath from on high... She thinks that the wrath... of the Malleum Caeli... would not mangle and demolish... that frail form of hers..." The bus driver seemed to get what he was getting at and slowed, as Leonius was again out of his seat, the boom of his steps rapid and resounding as he crossed the distance between his bench and Malina's seat with surprising alacrity and grabbed her by the jacket and blouse as he lifted her. One of the cannons leveled, pointing straight at her head. "... One shot... Without Aura, one uncharged shot... of the siege cannons on my back... would reduce you to paste... you ignorant little @%#$..."

He shook her a few times, visor locked onto her eyes.

"... You seem to think... threat and force... the primary measure of a person... So I will partake of the same... Apologize... and I won't hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:46 pm

David just smiled as he watched her get mad. "Heheh. Oh hello there. Who are you?" He asked the girl talking to Leo.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Ron turns back to the back of the bus hearing a commotion. Why does everyone resort to violence? Since the bus driver had not stopped at the last stop he wonders out loud, "I wonder if I could jump out of one of these windows.."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Vivian grinned and peered over her seat, watching as things got interesting.  "Oh, damn, don't mess with cannons." she whispered to Robin.  She only half knew what was even going on, but it was certainly entertaining once again.  "I'm betting that she'll swing first.  What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:50 pm

David decided he should just fly to work. He reached up, and pulled the string to be let off. He then waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:51 pm

"Hey," Lux said to the mechanical man, "I didn't choose to be used as tes..." Lux stopped after noticing something the cyborg said.

"Wait, what was that part about you recording her naked?" Lux asked with genuine shock.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Sky watched in semi-awe as Leo armed and swung his cannons around, Wow. She thought, her mouth hanging open slightly. She clenched her teeth in fearful anticipation of what might happen if those cannons went off. She shot a dirty look at David before she moved over next to Leo, placing a hand on his shoulder...the back of his shoulder, as she couldn't actually reach that high, "Leo, remember that there are other people on this bus. It isn't worth it." She said lightly, hoping that he would listen to her.

Last edited by Dakir on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Robin stood up, causing Vivian to slide off her lap. Moving into the alley, Robin glared at Leo's back.

"Hey! Do you even know what you're doing?!" Moving up, she took on the tone she normally used for orders to her team, "If you fire those things here, you'll hit the engine and blow us all to kingdom come. That includes you. I don't know what kind of armor you have on that thing, but do you really think you'll survive being in the center of a fireball?"
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:54 pm

"This is getting out of hand..." Kandata sighed. He stood up from his seat and yelled to the front.

"HEY, MR. DRIVER, THESE KIDS ON THE BACK ARE ARGUING OVER SOME NONSENSE. COULD WE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?"
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Malina stared down the cannons and smiled, ignoring the commotion of anyone else on the bus. "Empty threats will get you no where, you know. You fire those and you kill me, they students, the driver, and the other passengers on the bus. Were you a person you'd be arrested and probably executed for mass murder. However you're still a robot and you'd be disassembled right away, probably be turned into scrap metal." Malina said in a light tone to the hulking metal man that held onto her jacket. The smile soon faded from her face as she looked directly into his visor and neared her head to his own. "Let me let you in on a little secret. I grew up with things like you roaming the skies, ground, and sea. I know my way around wiring and cybernetics. I could pretty much reach inside of you, flick a switch, and just let you crumple to the floor if I wanted to. Now put me down and get back to whatever shit you were transporting, Scrap. Metal." She brought her head away and placed her hand on her right weapon as Manticore curled around and poised itself toward the elbow join of the arm that held her up.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Under his mask, Leonius smiled right back. He moved Malina just a bit to the side. He moved his cannon just a bit in the opposite direction. Then he fired. Even a weak shot filled the bus with hellish noise, as the shell punched a hole in the bus's frame, a clean bore from the shell that passed dangerously close to the loudmouthed girl's head. Two windows shattered from the stresses, but the bus was fine. The bus driver swore relentlessly, but merely glared at Leonius. Another small adjustment brought Malina back into line of the cannons.

"I have a dedicated tactical computer... wired into my central nervous system... able to process and analyze the data... from my dedicated sensor suites... in real time... I can run probability distributions... to analyze the risk-reward values... of any given scenario... for which I have metrics... such as knowing the layout of a bus..." He took a deep breath, letting it out as a long his and drawn out sigh. "... I think I know... how to fire a shot... with minimal collateral damage... My entire repertoire does not consist... of carpet bomb strikes... to flatten everything in sight..."

Leonius let go. And the impossible, to those who knew how his suit functioned, happened. Barriers, appearing like his broken gear insignia, restrained Malina's arms. Her legs. Her tail. One held her by the neck. The barriers he used in Modus: Vindicta had appeared, and four of his cannons, the two on the outside and two on the inside, swung back into wing configuration. One cannon remained pointing at Malina's head.

"You appear... to be very badly mistaken... on a great many fronts... Both on my nature... my capabilities... the fact that you do not know that to pierce the flexible undersuit I wear... would require four to eight megapascals more force than the mechanisms of your tail can supply... Even the subtlety with which I can work... But you're half-right about... my mechanical nature... I used to fear... my inorganic side... but there is something liberating... about patching away your weaknesses... for instance... by adding dynamic mode reallocation functions... to the OS of the suit... that keeps you alive..." The barrier around Malina's neck tightened slightly. "... Though a mind as simple as yours... mired in the trappings... of inferior technology... could never comprehend... what I have built... to maintain my mockery of life..."

The bus driver swallowed as he slowed down, glancing back at David as he tilted his head in the direction of the cargo door in the back. Leonius took note of this, and smiled. One finger touched Malina's stomach, and began tracing its way up to her chin.

"... Yes... Those who want off... can get off... The bus will be here... for a moment... while I educate someone about what... this 'Scrap Metal' really is... Let us see how you crumble... when I flick this switch..."

A loud snap filled the bus, as the barriers restraining Malina electrocuted her.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:54 pm

David got off the bus, and put up his helm, and hood. He gave a wave to the bus driver, before walking. He soon saw a rabbit faunus. "Hello. You look like the girl the bus driver got mad at. Do you need a ride somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:57 pm

Thorn was thoroughly enjoying the show before her as she watched Malina being held up by the 'metal man'. She then watched her become shackled and she knew this wouldn't end well. She stood up taking Ambrosia Spike in her hand again. She said, "Hey! She may be a bitch, but you don't get the right to #@$%£€¥ electrocute her!" Thorn held Ambrosia Spike firmly. She tried to stand her ground hoping she wouldn't get any unwanted punishment.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Lux couldn't believe what he was seeing. He ran over to the restrained woman, putting his hands on the barriers and trying to absorb as much of the electrical current as he could. Lux couldn't absorb all of it, but he knew it was better then nothing. He could most of it without any pain.

Last edited by dariuseng on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is Bus (Open)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next