RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is Bus (Open)

Go down 
+11
Skylight
Swordslinger
DrGustave
Myren
Dakir
Metroidhunter
Shortstop
dariuseng
Icrus505
Aphrodisiac
Vox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:57 pm

Thorn was thoroughly enjoying the show before her as she watched Malina being held up by the 'metal man'. She then watched her become shackled and she knew this wouldn't end well. She stood up taking Ambrosia Spike in her hand again. She said, "Hey! She may be a bitch, but you don't get the right to #@$%£€¥ electrocute her!" Thorn held Ambrosia Spike firmly. She tried to stand her ground hoping she wouldn't get any unwanted punishment.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Lux couldn't believe what he was seeing. He ran over to the restrained woman, putting his hands on the barriers and trying to absorb as much of the electrical current as he could. Lux couldn't absorb all of it, but he knew it was better then nothing. He could most of it without any pain.

Last edited by dariuseng on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Ron walked past the commotion with a sigh and got off the bus. He then sprinted back to Beacon thinking, What the hell is wrong with this crazy town?
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Vivian rolled out of Robin's lap once more, hitting the seat across from them with an "oof".  Struggling to rise to her feet, she backs up a bit, watching in awe.  While she was still enjoying watching, getting distance would prooobably be a good idea at this point.  "Don't mind me, just...  Scootin' over here." she said, taking a seat in one of the further up seats.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:03 pm

"Let her go." Drawing one her blades, Robin pointed it at Leo's back. The sharpened tip edging it, "I don't really know who you are, but it seems to me you have anger issues. But, quite frankly, whatever you have going on in your head doesn't justify attacking people just because your a little bit pissed."
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Kandata was ready to get off the bus anytime soon, if not for this big robo-dude blocking the way. He decided to pass under the guy and makes his way near the driver. He secretly set up his orichalcum threads throughout the bus.

He sat at the back of the driver, quietly enjoying the view from his position.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:10 pm

"Nononono, Robin, get your ass over here, being in the middle of that is dangerous!"  Vivian only peeked over the back of her seat, not wanting to come over there and get her.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:29 pm

As the shot passed by her head Malina took Ina gulp of air and widened her eyes. She twisted her head to look at the hole that had Been left in the bus before turning back to the metal man with terror, confusion, and anger in her wide eyes "What the %&+# is wrong with you?! I don't give two shits if you have all the @%$)ing tech in the world, you coulda made a damned mistake and killed someone, me, some passerby, ANYO-" Malina's poor rant was cut short by bing dropped and suddenly finding barriers locking her limbs, neck, and tail in place. "What the hell!? Get your Damn finger off m-GAAH!!" She was once again cut short, this time by a jolt running through her body. Her arms and legs spammed for a moment before she regained control of them. Her tail, however, flicked back and forth around the seats haphazardly before it fell limp behind her, still held up by the barrier that stick it in place. Malina's head dropped down for a moment before she looked back up, with sweat across her brow, at the cold metal visor. "You... You're a god damned psychopath...." She said in a jittery voice through clenched teeth.

Last edited by DrGustave on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Thorn looked at the sight before her feeling rather sorry for the lady. She turned around looking to the front of the bus, which held still held a few passengers. She looked back towards the large metal man giving him a scowl. She now held Ambrosia Spike straight up pointing towards him. "If I was still arguing with this bitch, I would congratulate you...but I think she's suffered through that enough...unless she has anything to say?" She looked over at Malina giving her a grin and a wink. She then pointed Ambrosia Spike at the metal man, but then remembered hearing that electricity wouldn't have any effect on him. She then rethought...her semblance couldn't Pierce that suit...and a stab with her Ambrosia would end up with the same result...She knew there was nothing she could do against the man so she she simply began to take slow steps towards him. She knew was stupid and could possibly get her electrocuted, but she had to try something.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Lux saw the woman he had been telling to stop arguing earlier heading towards the metal man. Lux didn't know how he could help. If their were something near by to draw electricity from, he may have been able to hit him with a bolt strong enough to melt part of his armor, or at least knock him back a bit. With nothing else to do, Lux took out his twin daggers and followed the woman.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:06 am

Myren Gripped the seat in front of him hard as the bus rocked about hard from Leonius's shot
Damn it Leonius. for such a smart man, you just don't learn
He was relieved when the bus stopped and several people exited, but was instantly distraught to see Leo electrocute the loud girl from before.
Myren pulled himself up and moved towards the commotion. Everybody off the bus!
He yelled. Just back off!
Myren realized that he was likely the only one on this bus who had ever seen what the metal man could do, and worse yet, what he was willing to do.
He rushed ahead to the woman approaching Leo with her weapon drawn and grabbed her shoulder, holding her back.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:34 am

Leonius regarded Myren a moment before shrugging. "... Perhaps... I do not learn... But one does not argue with... results... And surely you recognize... those... My brutality in my match... with Isabelle and Issac... saved Isabelle's life... and kept Issac healthy for further battle... had our Initiation not been cancelled... My mercilessness in dealing with Aoife... has limited her destructive rampages... without necessitating her death... and before you bring up her current state... That was a path... that she chose... contrary to my attempts... to dissuade her... None of it possible... were I to take more passive measures... as you would no doubt counsel..."

His attention turned back to Malina, and he gave a low growl.

"A psychopath... would not have given you a chance... to repent... A psychopath... would keep shocking you... A psychopath... would not have limited his response... to a simple rebuke... and would have done... lasting damage..." Leonius kept track of those approaching with hostile intent, but did not respond to them immediately. A barrier appeared, and gently pushed Skylar into a vacant seat, out of the potential crossfire. "... Your voice holds the tone... of one unused to fear... Yet you speak... openly... freely... as a would-be tyrant... seeking to intimidate... You are used to being the one... wielding intimidation... aren't you?" He grabbed her chin, forcing her to look him in the visor. "... How quickly your tone changes... when faced with action... instead of idle wagging of tongue... You speak of power... but when faced with the reality of your weakness... how you tremble..." His hand slid up her jaw, resting on her cheek. "... It's cute really... watching the would-be tyrant... about to piss herself..." His hand flashed, laying a soft but very easily felt slap upon Malina's cheek. Another gentle rebuke...

Leo turned his head, letting go of Malina and turning more fully to the three main aggressors. A finger rose to point at Thorn, making sure to indicate her rather than Myren.

"You are cut... of the same cloth... Where is your talk... of annihilating those who oppose you... of obliterating another... Your posture... your breathing... your slow approach... You are nervous... You fear for your safety... that whatever force you can muster... is insufficient... and you will face retribution... You fear because you understand... You speak... I move... You react... I enact... You make your will known... I make mine... reality... And that is why you fear... because you know that if you attempt to strike... You will suffer... my wrath... That is why you hesitate...  why your eyes dart about for something... anything... to give you the edge... you desperately need to compensate... for your lack of will to power..."

His head turned to Robin, and Leo moved a bit closer, her blade against his armor.

"You act as the righteous... the defender... of the weak and downtrodden... But you are short sighted in your efforts... Yours is a confidence born of ignorance... Your insistence... that a shot would cause the engine... to detonate... Your belief that those knives pose a threat... Your efforts appear to be guided... solely by a desire to be right... Strike... Stab... You are in a poor position for offensive measures... Too little room for momentum... Too little strength to merely force your way through... my armor... And any action you posit... poses a risk to those around you... Exposing your desire to protect... as exactly what I said... a simple desire... a simple need... to be right... And that would be... self-defeating... And defeat... you do not seem the type to suffer such gracefully..."

Toward the third, Lux, Leonius merely waved his hand.

"... You... You react... You respond... You make your will known... But what are you..? Your demands that arguments cease... and failing to control your power... when you do not get your way... You attempt to grab the barriers restraining the scorpion... failing to think on what is transpiring... You draw your weapons... against one who has already demonstrated... reaction times and strength... far in excess of your own..." A short, derisive chuckle issued from the giant. "Those two think and it is their weakness... One thinks she is mighty... and the shattering of that illusion... paralyzes her... One thinks she is right and her course... is true... but action will destroy her... You do not think... and that is yours... You behave like a base animal... only your immediate thought... guiding you... So I appeal to those base drives... Put away your daggers... I can extinguish the spark of life... within you before your weapons... or semblance are able to pose a threat... through prolonged effort... I would very much... rather not have to hurt more people... than I have to..."

The bus driver watched silently, licking his lips, before grabbing the arm of the young man setting up something. "Hey," he said to Kandata, a bit of nervousness in his voice. "... I wouldn't..."

Outside, the rabbit girl looked at David, trying desperately to catch her breath. "Uh... yeah... um... I have... money... to pay back... Bus... but he... ha... ha ha... he keeps..." The faunus collapsed, grabbing David's pants on the way down, and yanking them to his ankles.
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:56 am

Kandata took the driver's advice. It seems this situation isn't something to take on lightly.

"Don't worry, old man, I already lost interest..." He replied and deactivates Silver Lining. A sudden breeze of air was felt throughout bus as his threads retracted back to his belt.

"Well... hope you guys get over with it quickly, cuz I ain't gonna give up this free ride!" Kandata blurted and took a seat behind the driver.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:12 am

Lux looked at the metal giant and took in everything he said. No matter how much Lux wanted to, he couldn't deny the truth behind the man's words. For the first time since he had escaped his cell, Lux felt truly helpless. He looked down at his twin daggers, crafted to see that he lived long enough to find the answers he searched for, and lowered them. But their was something Lux needed to ask the giant.

"If my actions are driven by instinct, and those two," Lux gestured to the two women with their weapons out, "are driven by righteousness and pride, then what is it that drives you to the acts of cruelty and violence that I have seen today," Lux asked, barely able to work up the courage to look into the face of the metal man.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:15 am

Malina growled as Leo turned to face the other three that had opposed him. 'What the hell can I do.... He's right but I... I can't let him get away with this shit.  How am I supposed to...' She thought to herself as the iron giant roamed to the others. "You... You're right you know? I AM used to being in charge.  I know, however poorly it may be.... How to accept humility. This..." She said, flexing her arms against the barriers.  "This bullshit...Is humiliating. You speak as though you have no fault? You desire control. You point out others flaws and overreact. And you hide underneath that shell of armor because you couldn't die gracefully.... Is that it? How humiliating that must be to know that the universe wants you dead and you just couldn't accept the truth. " Malina's voice still wavered from fear but now spoke with more confidence than after the shock. "Are you afraid, metal man, to face any of us without intimidation or... Weak... Torture tactics? You'll have to do better than that to quiet me." Malina spat out the last words with certain edge to them, waiting for Leonius to return.

Last edited by DrGustave on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:17 am

Wearing a bandanna to prevent joining the "I ate a fly" club, his empurata arm completely covered by his coat and glove, and a package under his left arm, Jett rode his hoverboard through the city when he noticed the bus in front of him was acting erratically. I need to deliver this package... but I reckon this deserves a bit of investigation. Hovering up to the side, he peeks through the windows to find what he interprets as a metal man, probably taking the entire bus hostage, a Faunus with a giant scorpion tail, probably being a bitch at metal man, a toddler with no pants on, and a familiar looking guy. Is that.... is that the guy from the Night Express? Jett squinted his eyes. He wasn't completely certain, but it was worth a bit of a try.

He went up to the window closest to Myren and tapped the glass. "Hey, Bull-head! Remember me?"

Last edited by Wrecker on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:43 am

Thorn scowled at the metal man, then looked down at her legs which were of course trembling. She felt weak not knowing what to do in a situation such as this. She took in a deep breath attempting to slow her breathing. She still knew that any offensive actions against him would be futile, and she couldn't help out as much as she would have relished beating up the metal man. She then readied her trident to throw as a last resort, but first she would try and talk her way out of this dire situation. "Excuse me? The only thing I suffer from is not being able to send my trident through your sternum right now. I know I may not have anything close to the amount of firepower I need to defeat YOU, but I may as damn well try." Thorn raised her trident sending it flying at the metal man hoping to at least do more than a scratch. Although she knew she would regret this decision as her eyes widened and she reached out hoping to stop the trident, but it was already too far out of her reach.
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:11 am

"ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME!?" Kandata quickly jump out from his sit on impulse, and launch his threads attempting to stop the flying trident, however the threads didn't made it on time. Good thing he left some extra threads near the metal guy in case of emergency. He pulled the extra threads stopping the trident right before it reaches Leonius.

"What the F is wrong with you people? Going 'agre' on each other, can't you guys just kiss and make up?"

He then looks at Leonius. "Hey, big guy, I just saved your life. That means you owe me one, I only have one favor to ask, please stop this nonsense and return to your seat" Kandata then looks at everyone. "...all of you."

"Man... how annoying... This bus trip has gone far too long." Kandata said and takes out his scroll to check the time.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:06 am

Skylar had simply sat, watching the events unfold after Leo had pushed her to her seat. Her mouth had hung slightly agape, shocked that this altercation would become so tense. After the woman's trident had been deflected, she decided that something needed to be done. She sprung to her feet, violently opening the first Gate, and sent piercing white light through the bus' interior, "Alright," She said, "That's enough. If you want to have a fight, do it somewhere else. " She looked at Thorn, "A public bus is no place for this, so let's all settle down before someone gets hurt."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 6:11 am

OOC:

This looks fun Razz

IC:

The hail was probably the first sign of trouble. Junis was fine with it; It was only when people got the ability to control hard on water that ice became a big problem; otherwise, there were stuff called buildings and cover to help out with that.

Of course, the second sign might have been that cute girl who looked a bit passed out on the sidewalk. If Junis was nice, he might've helped her out, but fortunately for him he wasn't, so that was a hassle that managed to take care of itself, and quickly.

The third sign of a bad day was the bus.

You see, here's the thing. A bus usually operates on a schedule. It's job is to transport people from one place to another, usually taking stops in between. This bus, though, seemed to not be....well, being a bus. From a distance, Junis could kind of make out exactly why the busness wasn't there - the driver looked like he was in some stupor, looking backwards into the rows of seats. There were other students in there, some whom he recognized from Beacon academy - and, almost expectedly there was something heated inside going on.

Junis shrugged.

Beacon.

Still, there was a problem here - Junis wanted to ride the bus. There was a destination to be reached, and this bus was kiiiind of the way he was going to get there. If it didn't move, how exactly would he reach the destination? Of course there were other ways of doing it, but he'd put 'ride this bus to here' on his schedule for the day, and so far that schedule looked like it was about to be a bit messed up.

The girl was out by the sidewalk, the people inside probably weren't exactly in explaining mood right now, so Junis turned towards the only accessible person around - Jettson Lua.

"Hey, roadblock," he called out, "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:17 pm

Who called me Roadblock? What do I look like, a VGI Joe? Jett turned around to the idiot who was standing out in the rain with no umbrella. "As much as I would like to explain the 42 different reasons why they rocked the bus," he said, "I think it is best to describe it as Chaos. But I am a little busy here." Jett returned his attention to the window and kept on knocking. "Hey, asshole! Long time no see!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:38 pm

David's eyes widened at this, he quickly stepped back, and pulled his pants up. He spun back around after tightening his belt. Need smaller belt. He went back over and assisted the Faunus up with his face covered by his helm.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Robin, for her part, felt no real reason to continue the fight. Sheathing one of her swords, she moved over to attend to Malina, "How are you feeling?" She asked, placing a hand on of the glyph like objects for curiosity's sake alone.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:42 am

IC:

"Yeah, busy, my ass. You're just knocking on people's windows being an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:09 am

"Hey, kid." Jett cupped his hand and collected some of the rainwater, then splashed it at the boy's face. "Shut up. Can you not see I have things to do here?" He turned back to the bus to harass Myren. "Hey, dumbass! Did you notice you have a giant ant on your arm?"

Last edited by Wrecker on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Whoops, wrong name.)
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:02 am

OOC:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

IC:

In response, Junis sent a magnetic push towards Jett's hoverboard, sending it on a sudden swing to whack Jett.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:40 pm

Finding his board moving only an inch before digging into the bus' hull (he never understood why the board's designers made the blades on the outside), Jett turns around and stares down at the sickly colored boy. "Do that again. I dare you," he says as he hovers three feet in the air. "I double-dare you, you diseased freak."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is Bus (Open)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next