RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is Bus (Open)

Go down 
+11
Skylight
Swordslinger
DrGustave
Myren
Dakir
Metroidhunter
Shortstop
dariuseng
Icrus505
Aphrodisiac
Vox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Ron squinted his eyes in frustration. "It got stolen while I was getting these books," he said indicating the bag next to him. "As for the cyborg..." he glanced to the back. "I'm guessing you weren't in the school when he sent a video to everyone calling me a pervert. THAT was an awful day." As she starts getting a friends attention, Ron looks through the books he picked up earlier. He cringed at Leo's yell at him. No, no, no.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Axel got on the bus. He looked for an empty seat and went to sit down
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Skylar glanced sidelong, unable to help overhearing the two boy's conversation next to her. She was a bit startled by his outburst, but she figured it was fine by the way he laughed it off. She was also curious, though, perhaps too curious for her own good, and she couldn't help but ask, "Well, if you don't mind my asking, why are you like that? Did you choose to be encased in metlal like that?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:04 pm

Moseph shook his head and moved down the corridor of the bus, exiting it promptly. There's another Beacon perk for ya. Quick travel.
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:06 pm

"Wtf!? wtf!? where's the damn bus!?" Kandata complains as he waited at the bus stop. There are no other bystanders there. He checks both sides of the road only to find nothing.

"Man, this is annoying... and the weather makes it worst." Kanda continues to complains as he waited on the bus stop.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Ron's response got a chuckle. "I called you a pervert," Leonius said, looking at the armless girl, "because you groped a young woman... I had video..."

All humor drained from the cyborg as Skylar asked his question, and the cyborg's visor turned to her.

"... This is... a life support apparatus... I require this suit... to live..."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Myren slide over to the window and peered out, looking back at the destroyed Cab and the unfortunate girl getting out of it.

what the hell was that? He wondered as He pulled out his scroll and sent a quick message to the local police about the assault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Fionn was drunk and tired, he had just come back from a large fight after taking up a contract to take down a mob boss. "Come on, when will this stupid hunk of junk come to pick me up?" He thought as he rubbed his fingers on Oberursel whilst sitting in the rain.
He took his flask out and took a large sip, he was at this point at the gentle point of intoxication where he could not see the knife sticking out of his stomach, but was still acting normal. The bus arrived and he stepped on, after a few seconds of fumbling around in his bag he said "**** it" and tossed four lien into the coin slot of the bus before going to the back where the other hunters and huntresses sat, he always enjoyed riding the bus for the fact that he could get good conversations with others of similar skills.
He sat down next to Axel Graf. "Hey there, want a drink?" Fionn asked as he took another large sip of whiskey
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:09 pm

David looked at his arm. "It runs of a small electronic cpu, that is hooked up to my neural hub." He said pointing to a small box over his eye. "The hard part is timing the movements so when I want it to say, close into a fist, its on time. As for power source for the cpu, it runs off of my nervous system, which sends electric impulses through my hub to my arm. So in technical terms as long as I live it has power."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:10 pm

Skylar's brow furrowed, still curious about the suit. She reached out and flicked the man's metal arm, hearing the metal resonate softly, "That stinks." She said, "Did something happen? I mean obviously something happened, but what happened?" She leaned back a little, looking at the cyborg's back to try and get a better look at it.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:10 pm

"You might want to sit down, or you'll get sent flying." was all Vivian said to Robin, before turning to Leo.  "Nice cannons." she added, nodding towards her own.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:12 pm

After sitting down in a seat, Axel looked around the bus. IT was full of Beacon students. He leaned into the aisle and looked towards the driver. He couldn't quite see the driver, given the commotion. Axel had a bad feeling about the bus. Oh well. He held up a newspaper and started to read.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Robin blinked, then promptly booted Vivian into the next seat and took her former seat for her own. All done in a nonchalant manner.

"Hey David." She greeted her teammate.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Ron yelled back at the metal hulk, "That was an accident and you know it! Do you know how difficult it was to get my team to listen to me again?!" Ron stops yelling realizing that he is accomplishing nothing. He grabs a book and tries to read though he can't finish the first paragraph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Fionn sighed at the mans lack of response and looked around the bus, he disliked when people didn't want to talk to him, it reminded him of his father.
He looked around and suddenly saw the commotion that was going on with the cyborgs and began to chuckle at it a little as he watched the chaos that was beginning to form
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Leonius frowned under his mask at Skylar's question. "... There was an explosion... My lungs and numerous other organs were damaged... and I lost my left arm and both legs... below the knee... That is sufficient information..." He saw her try to get a better look, and gestured for her to approach. "If you would like a better look... you can come back here... so long as you just look..." He smirked, though as usual the mask and visor were unchanged. "... If you touch... I get to touch... It is only fair..."

Ron's complaints got a shrug. It was all the care Leonius could muster for the situation. The armless girl's comment, however, on the cannons were responded to with a nod, and Leonius tipped an invisible (and non-existent) hat to her.

"... Yours as well... I believe Myren there... may remember hearing these... in action during First Initiation..."

David, however, Leonius stared at a moment.

"... Neural impulses... No wonder you have... latency issues... You need dedicated power... for cyberware... Even if it's just... a metabolic link..."

Last edited by Vox on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:23 pm

Myren barked out a curt laugh
"Heard them from up on the cliffs, and then shortly thereafter, smelled half the damn forest burning. Glad we never got paired off against each other."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Skylar frowned, "Oh," She said, "I'm sorry to hear that." She remarked as the man explained his past. She did, however, take up his offer and stood, moving around behind him, "So," She said, raising her relatively small hand and knocking on the back of his shoulder as she would knock on a door, "Can you feel that? Do you have, I dunno, sensors or something on it?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:26 pm

Content with her short exchange of compliments with Leo, Vivian headed over to where Robin was.  "'Sup?"  It was obvious that she was having a bit of trouble standing up straight on a moving bus, as she was unable to hold on to the seats.
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:26 pm

This was bad. Lux was trying to ignore the noise but he could already feel sparks across his body. He was going to have to ask them to be quieter or else every electronic on this bus could fail. Lux slowly got up and carefully made his way to the back of the bus.

"Excuse me," Lux said nervously as he reached the back of the bus, "but would you mind being a little quieter." Lux just looked down at the ground waiting for a response, trying to both avoid eye contact with everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:28 pm

"Hey whats wrong with people being a li- oh hey Lux!" Fionn said as he stood up and put a hand around the man he had remembered from the beach
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Leonius raised an eyebrow at Skylar, sighing. "Yes... Because there is flesh... under that... I would still feel something... from compressive sensors on the left side... where my arm is artificial..." He reached over, putting two fingers on her outer thigh. "Can you feel that..? Also... did the 'don't touch' thing... go completely unnoticed?"
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:33 pm

Lux had been so nervous after asking the strangers to be quite that when Fionn put her hand on his shoulder, he literally jumped. After this, he fell on top of a girl sitting next to the cyborg (Skylar) and let out a small electric discharge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:35 pm

Fionn had but one second from the moment he put his hand on Lux's shoulder before his blade exploded on his back, one precious second between life, and being majorly pissed off at Lux.
"OW YOU SON OF A *****" He yelled as he took ran forward and swung a punch towards Lux
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:36 pm

"Eh?" Robin blinked, wonder how she had moved so quick, "Vivi, you can sit down you know." she said.
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:38 pm

The bus finally arrives. As Kandata approaches it, it sends tingles down his spines. Which only means one thing...

"This'll be one hell of a ride..." Kandata mumbled.

He entered the bus and saw a... he couldn't even explain what's going on. There's too many people ignoring each other. Well, it's good for him though. This might be helpful in his mission.

Irritated at the crowd, he just stood in the front, near the driver, his arms crossed and quietly observing the group.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 7:38 pm

((Auto-hitting.))

The combat computer was already active. Leonius didn't take the risk of having it off given the recent troubles. So, when the two shocked the girl investigating him, and caused a ruckus, Leonius was on his feet in a split second, massive armor-clad hands grabbing the two by the shirts. He was safe from electricity. His systems were build to handle electrical discharge and EMP.

He wondered how well the two handled impact and friction as he turned, kicked open a loading door in the back, and chuckled the two onto the pavement, the bus driver having had the sense to keep the bus still. "... Simpletons..." It was all the cyborg said before he closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is Bus (Open)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next