RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Is Bus (Open)

Go down 
+11
Skylight
Swordslinger
DrGustave
Myren
Dakir
Metroidhunter
Shortstop
dariuseng
Icrus505
Aphrodisiac
Vox
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
JL

Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:02 am

OOC:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

IC:

In response, Junis sent a magnetic push towards Jett's hoverboard, sending it on a sudden swing to whack Jett.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:40 pm

Finding his board moving only an inch before digging into the bus' hull (he never understood why the board's designers made the blades on the outside), Jett turns around and stares down at the sickly colored boy. "Do that again. I dare you," he says as he hovers three feet in the air. "I double-dare you, you diseased freak."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:22 pm

IC:

Another magnetic field came into being with a wave of Junis' hand, Junis sent the hoverboard swining into the bus this time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:46 pm

A barrier flashed into being to intercept the thrown trident, angled to ensure it glanced off, as another snapped around Thorn's neck, lifting her feet off the ground even as the threads made the barrier unnecessary. Skylar rose, activating her semblance and giving him another eyeful over his overlays, but he said nothing. He said nothing to Thorn, merely looking at her, nor Kandata, before glancing back at Lux. "... My actions... are driven by pragmatism... and efficiency..." He turned his attention back to Malina, the barriers resisting her attempts to flex and move. "... Consider the scorpion's... threats and implied insults... The actions of one who wishes to throw around power... that in her heart she knows she does not have..."

The giant's metal left hand rose, touching two fingers to Malina's heart.

"... You speak of humiliation... You claim that I should be... ashamed to hold onto life... in the face of the universe's desires..." He grabbed her jacket and blouse, pulling her closer. The barriers followed. "... Yet the fact... that I still AM... proves one thing... my will... is more powerful... than the forces of life and death... themselves... You flail... you threaten... you attempt to humiliate... and control... because you lack perspective... You are a threat to those... around you because you do not understand... just how weak... and insignificant you are... in the larger scheme of things... You cannot correct this... without the perspective you lack... So you will continue to overreach... causing difficulties for others..." The giant chuckled, as his right hand touched the inside of her knee, tracing upward. "... You are helpless... because your ignorance has denied you... any hope of wielding... true power..." He gave her a little squeeze, watching her reaction closely, and that of the rest of the bus. "... Get angry... get indignant... it does not matter... You will learn... that I do not need to silence you... I will merely listen... as you learn... what your pride has denied..."

Leonius stopped harassing Malina, letting go of her as he turned more fully to Thorn.

"... Then we have... the fearful pretending to be brave... before giving in again to fear..." Leo raised his hand, more barriers restraining Thorn's arms and legs. "... Do you know what... would have happened... had the one... with the strings not intervened... and if my barrier hadn't formed..?" The giant gestured toward himself, as his current subject was flung toward him, her face stopping inches from his visor. "... Nothing. The kinetic energy... of your throw was insufficient... to meaningfully impact my armor..." He looked to Kandata. "... You did not 'save' me... from anything... I do not 'owe' you... anything... You have no leverage... to make demands... and your favor is... for the moment... denied..."

His gaze turned back to Thorn as his hand reached for her trident, several barriers wrapping it in cylindrical containment and bringing it close to the two.

"... You act... without thinking... you threaten... without thinking... and when you find the mess... that you have gotten yourself in... is too deep... you try desperately to contain... what you have wrought... Only to find it... forever beyond your reach..." There was a loud snap. The crackle of electricity filled the containment fields, sparks flying from the new crack along Ambrosia Spike's shaft. The prongs of the trident had bent, distorted under the pressure of the containment field. He took note of the look in the girl's eyes. "Helplessness... Rage... Terror... Fear of loss... I know that look... You do not just fear... for yourself now... do you..? Oh do not worry... it is very much repairable... for now..."

"GODDAMN IT," the bus driver said, hearing another impact against the side of the bus from those morons outside. "Screw this." He was back in his seat in an instant, the bus quickly reversing, driving conveniently over both Junis and Jett's feet, and driving off at unsafe speeds.

"W-wait," the rabbit girl said, reaching for the bus. She fell again, and once more, grabbed onto David. This time, both pants and underwear went down, and it was with a bright red blushing face that she looked up. "Erm... ... EEEEEEEEEK!" She screamed, getting up and backing away. "Pervert! He's exposing himself to me! Help! Police!"

Little heed was paid to who might have fallen over inside the bus by the man in the driver's seat. Leonius shifted his weight to remain stable, having calculated the inertial effects of the sudden acceleration, and his victims were already held up by barriers. It was a short trip to the next stop, though it bore no bus stop, no markings, and little but an imposing abandoned building nearby. "LEO, YOUR STOP," the driver boomed, pointing at the hole he had made with his cannons. "And take those two with you. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CONTINUE THIS NONSENSE, FOLLOW THE TIN CAN."

The giant merely gave a derisive chuckle. "Of course... Professor..."

"Don't push me, Spearchucker."

All humor drained from the cyborg's voice, as he wordlessly disembarked, dragging Malina and Thorn with him...
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:49 pm

David jumped back again pulling his pants up. "I'm the perv, you pulled my pants down!" He said keeping a safe distance away from her. So much for offering her a ride. He said getting back. His wings opened up, and began to hover in the air.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Thorn, who was now restrained by barriers and raised off the ground, simply stared at Leonius as she was only a few inches away from his visor. As she was moved a little by Leonius, she attempted to break free, but soon realized that escaping would be impossible and punishment was imminent. She began to panic slightly thinking about what could happen to her if put in the hands of a large metallic man, with an arsenal such as this one. She then attempted to calm herself by slowing her breathing. Any normal person would be able to see her emotions based on her body movements and facial expression. She was sweating profusely and if you were to hold your hand to her chest, you would feel an increased heart rate...and also cleavage.

Thorn watched in terror as Ambrosia Spike, her prized beauty, which had been with her most of her pathetic life, was being taken from her. She said in a hollow voice, void of any emotion, "Please, not Ambrosia...I love that weapon...Please..." Thorn then stopped realizing her pleas for forgiveness or being spared from any type of punishment were bound to fail. She now hung her head letting her bangs sweep over her face in shame. She thought to herself, "How could I let myself get caught like this...If Izzy saw me now, she would be disappointed...I shouldn't have even started that pointless argument in the first place..." She then looked over at Malina who was obviously in worse of a condition than she was and felt sort of pathetic realizing that she caused most of this. She then said out loud so Leonius could hear, "Go ahead and punish me...I deserve it..." She then spat on where his foot was hoping it hit him. "Torture me like the villain you are..."

She then watched as Ambrosia Spike was surrounded by several barriers and brought close to her and Leonius. She then watched in 'pure horror' as a large crack formed on the shaft of the trident, while the 3, previously sharp prongs bent from being under the pressure of the containment field. She knew there was nothing to do and all she could do was watch. She flinched as the bus began to move again at high speeds. She hoped Leonius' stop was soon so she could get whatever was going to happen, done with and in the past. She then heard the bus driver say it was his stop and she began to feel tense and her heartbeat grew fast again as she was dragged helplessly away off the bus through the holes made by Leo's cannons.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:25 pm

Skylar deactivated her semblence, closing the Gate again and stopping the light shining from her features. She watched as Leo dragged the two women out of the bus, What the hell...just happened? She wondered, How does he know so much about them? She looked around the bus, seeing the others that had not moved, not yet. She thought for a moment, but she was unwilling to simply leave those two at the mercy of Leonius, especially after seeing what he was capable of, Dammit, why can't I just stay out of it? She thought as she rushed off the bus, leaving behind her shopping bag without a second thought. She walked quickly to catch up with Leo, and continued walking behind him as she said, "Leo, enough! Just end this crap right here. Let them go, they just aren't worth it." She said before running around in front of the man and walking backwards to face him, "Are you going to let their fear and hate be justified? Just end this now."
Back to top Go down
dariuseng

dariuseng

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Lux had barely been able to keep himself from falling over when the bus started moving. When the bus stopped and Lux saw the metal golem get off with his two captives he followed him.

"You think what you are doing is pragmatic," Lux said as he followed after the giant, his twin daggers still held at his sides. "All that woman did was insult you," Lux said as he pointed at Malina, "she didn't even threaten you until you had your cannon pointed at her face. Hell, I was more of a threat to the people on the bus then she was when you restrained her. And then there's the girl who attacked you, which you said yourself posed no threat. So why are you wasting your time with them when theirs no point, or do you get some sort of sick pleasure out of using your power on helpless people."
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:05 pm

Vox wrote:
"GODDAMN IT," the bus driver said, hearing another impact against the side of the bus from those morons outside. "Screw this." He was back in his seat in an instant, the bus quickly reversing, driving conveniently over both Junis and Jett's feet, and driving off at unsafe speeds.
OOC : Uh... Jett's been floating off the ground on his board. His feet are fine.

IC :

Taking advantage of the magnetic push, Jett slingshot his board around himself performed a cartwheel of sorts, driving the nose his board into the ground vertically, right in front of Junis. Activating his stasis semblance and freezing himself in place with a red glow, he angles exhaust of the board towards the unfortunate student and activates the propulsion Dust. "Maximum burn." The same winds that propel Jett at 100 mph speeds blasted Junis directly in the face.

As his opponent recovers, Jett unfreezes and rides away, jumping over the oncoming traffic before riding up a power line and onto the rooftops. "Now, where the hell is Riley? I'm supposed to give him this thing," he mutters under his bandanna as he glides.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Malina clenched her teeth and drew a scowl across her face as Leo came back around. She stood there, speechless, as the giant placed two fingers on her heart before being pulled close to his visor once more. Her breath was ragged and inconstant as the metal giant reached down behind her knee. "Get you're filthy hands off m-EE!" A sharp intake of air when Leonius squeezed his hand down against her skin caused her voice to become higher and blood to rush into her face. She opened her mouth to retort to the giant but couldn't seem to find the words. She sat in silence as the giant turned to Thorn and slowly warped her weapon. She motionlessly stared at the metal man harass all that had tried to help help her. She watched until the driver finally intervened, forcing 'Leo' off of the bus, and, to her dismay, herself and Thorn. She was pulled along behind the iron giant as he stepped off the bus and walked toward a large, abandoned, building. She sat silently, gathering her thoughts on how to strike back.
Back to top Go down
maestema

maestema

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:58 am

"Tch..." Kandata clicked his tongue as the bus drives off. It stops by near an abandoned building. The driver then tells the Leonius to settle his matters there. And so, the iron giant head to the abandoned building along with the his two hostages.

Kandata really didn't mind about it. What caught his interest is the fact that Leonius called the bus driver "professor". Deviantly smirking, Kandata approaches the driver.

"So, you're a professor, huh?" Kandata asked the driver.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Myren winced hard when Thorn threw her weapon at Leo, unsurprised when the attack proved ineffective. He took a step back as Thorn was also locked into Leo's barriers.

Stop this, Leonius. It's gone far enou...

He stopped for a moment when he heard someone calling out to him from outside

"Hey Bull-Head"
The hell kind of name is Bull-head?" He wondered for a moment before that night on the train came back to him.
Oh you have got to be Frelling kidding me...

He looked out the window to find the terrorist from the train squabbling with a passerby and His hand immediately went to his sword, but before he could do anything, The bus lurched backwards. He barely kept to his feet as the bus sped along its erratic course, finally leaving them all in the middle of nowhere. Leo began dragging his captives off the Bus, and it was here that Myren became truly concerned. Not so much about the sudden detour as about the sudden lack of witnesses.

He quickly followed the macabre scene off of the Bus and fast walked after Leo

Leonius, Think for a moment before this goes any further. This isn't like with Isabelle or Aoife. These two weren't a real threat and until you stepped in, nobody was in any real danger. Stop escalating this nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is Bus (Open)   Who Is Bus (Open) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is Bus (Open)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7