RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
vide1993
Events Minion

The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:37 am

Shiki nodded and took the card only to exchange it with a glossy black one with red handwriting over it. It didn't give Shiki's contacts, but rather the address of a place known as Eglantine's Doll Studio.

"This is where I work," Shiki said plainly. "On weekdays, I'm there six pm to ten pm and on weekends I'm there from nine am to five pm. If you go to the old lady at the counter just say you're looking for me, Shiki Zenchi. She'll summon me for you."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Emerald continues to sip his tea without answering. Lapis starts to speak, "Well, there's Almandine, Topaz, and the new guy, Am— Ame— ah-choo!" Lapis ends his list with an audible sneeze. "Emerald, I think I'm allergic to tea." Emerald looks up at Lapis saying, "Impossible, you're suppose to be me, and I'm not allergic to tea." "What else could it be?" Lapis asks before sneezing again, "Ah-choo!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:02 pm

Jack just smiled. "Right then would you care for some tea? Maybe pumpkin pie." He asked holding out both options of food out. His smile was bright and joyful, but the scars on his mouth show he has had problems. "Maybe you as well mister Hatter? How's about a lollipop?" He asked holding out a sucker in one hand.

A slight giggle was heard around the two. "So are all your personalities as smart as you? Or perhaps more fun?" The voice asked as it seemed to wrap around Emeralds head.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:12 pm

Emerald finally answered himself, seeing how Lapis was in a sneezing fit, "Ah-choo!" He answered, "Smarter in different topics, and some people think they are fun, but I don't see the appeal in their antics. Also, why do I still hear you if you're no where in sight?" he asked, finally giving up on pinpointing the place of origin for the voice.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:17 pm

The voice just giggle at him. "Never heard of throwing your voice? Please help me. I'm trapped in this chest. Help me please." The voice called to him. Unknown to Emerald the voice was simply Jack throwing his voice. The sad part is Jack has no idea he's throwing his voice. To him she is simply over by his table speaking to him. As if a soul without a body.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:38 pm

"Thanks for the offer but I must go," Byron smiled, tipping his hat as he stood up. "I already have something red and sweet waiting for me at the dorms. I best be off then. Ta ta~"

Grabbing four whole cake boxes, Byron left the shop, waving his farewell.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:31 pm

"Well, as I said, I do not dislike pumpkin pie or tea," Shiki said as she looked at the pie. "But perhaps I should order my own."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Emerald sighed and said, "I have no idea what chest you are talking about. Nor do I really care. I came here for peace and quiet and tea. I've finished my tea, and so has my friend here." Lapis contributed with a burp staring at his empty cup. Emerald continued, "I'm not sure what you are, but all I know is doing anything will cause trouble. So I take my farewell, Kruger."

With that Emerald got up, and seeing that he was leaving Lapis followed him. They headed toward the door of the tea shop.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Jack just bowed and offered her some of his. "I insist. You are aiding me, its the least I can do." He said humbly. He unwrapped the lollipop, and throw it into his mouth. He looked over at Emerald with his gray dead eye and smiled. "I do hope my friend didn't bother you to much. Simply happy to meet new people, that is all."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:51 pm

Emerald waved off what Jack said, thinking, Yeah, friend, sure. You suspect something, don't you? You gonna do anything about it? Nah, I'll probably never see him again.

Lapis thinking that Emerald was waving good-bye, waved to Jack saying, "Bye-bye, whoever you are!" They walked out of the tea shop and Lapis asked, "Hey, what was with that girl and voice?" "You'll find out in time. Right now I just would like to think about other things," Emerald answered. And so they headed back to Beacon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]   The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The puppeteer's tea time [limited=5]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3