RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 24 Hour Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:20 pm

A man stands at the door to a building. Above the door, a large clock is blinking "24:00".
He taps his foot impatiently. The arrivals were late.
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:04 am

Shiroe arrives at the meeting place and spots a man waiting at the door, tapping his foot impatiently. Spotting the large clock above the door he could make out the reading to be 24:00. A tad bit late by my standards. Better introduce myself.

Walking towards the man he gives a slight nod before introducing himself. "Good evening, or rather good morning, sorry I'm late." he said. "Though it seems I'm the second one here and we have yet to wait for the rest to arrive." Looking back up at the clock he checks the time again. The clock read still read 24:00 despite knowing he spent about at least a minute to introduce himself and get to the door. Odd, must be broken.

Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:08 am

"Quite. Three others are yet to come. Take a seat, won't you?" Says the man, with a rather forced politeness, as he points towards a few chairs lined outside the building.

((OOC, forgot to mention, the "Clock" is a timer, and it won't start counting until all attendees are in the building. You don't need to time your posts until this happens))
Back to top Go down

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:38 am

Fionn walked towards the small building, stride happy and sword slung he took a large gulp from his flask before stretching and cracking his neck, which as he thought about it, he did quite often, perhaps as a result of using a weapon that couldn't even be LIFTED by many hunters and huntresses.
He reached the door of the building where the strange man was standing whilst still continuing his happy walk. "Hey man, sorry i was late, some stuff came up and i had to "settle" a "problem"."
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:04 am

Shiroe takes his seat and waits for the others to arrive before spotting someone else. Seeing that he was talking to the doorman he decided to wait until he sat down before striking a conversation. That's one down. Two more to go.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:49 am

Boniface drove up to the building in his golden DeLorean, opening the door and stepping out, promptly closing it and pressing a button to lock everything up. He dusted his clothes and cape off and approached the men, lifting his hat in a greeting gesture, "Hello gentlemen, pardon the lateness, traffic was in the way, but alas I am here." he bowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Matt runs up, knowing he is already late. He counts the people, and then the seats, and realizes he is the last to arrive. He reaches the group and stands in front of them. "Hey guys. Sorry I'm late. lost track of time." He looks around and sees the large clock, stuck at 24:00. I wonder what that's for?
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:32 pm

"Well then, now that we're all here, I think we can get this party started."
The man opens the door to the building and bows to the four guests.
Inside the building, they would find a room, decorated for a fancy party. Tables of food were laid out, with all kinds of meats and vegetables. Fruit, dessert, and appetizers.
There was a music playing device, waiting for the guests to decide on a musical theme to start off the party.

"We have events planned for your entertainment. They are scheduled for certain times, however, if so requested, we may begin each event early or late. We hope you have a fine time with us."

With that, the big timer made a buzz and began to count down.

((OOC, okay, now you should begin to time your posts. Timer hasn't actually changed yet, so next to post is the first timed post.))
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Shiroe walked across the room, somewhat surprised at how spacious it was given such a small looking building. Passing by the food he notices some dishes he's never tried cooking before and takes a quick taste with a small teaspoon nearby and instantly decides to try and make it once he gets back. Looking around he notices the clock finally moving as it read 24:02 causing him to feel suspicious but not so much as to cause an uproar. Tis but a small detail. Now, what should I try first?

[Time for this post - 2 minutes, 10 seconds.]
Back to top Go down

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:09 pm

Fionn sighed and cracked his neck walking out into the hall. "Wow this is really impressive!" He said aloud as he walked towards the sounds system, it was a large and obviously high quality stereo system.
He took his scroll from his pocket and began to shift through the songs, trying to find the one that was most appropriate for a party such as this one. "Hey what do you guys want to listen to? I have a bunch of stuff on here, mostly chiptune and Blues but i also have some more dance-y stuff." He said before looking at the strange clock he had not noticed before, which now read "24:05".
(Post took three minutes and fourteen seconds)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:29 am

"How lavish."

Boniface seeked out the nearest suitable place and hung up his hat and cape, making sure they were still well presented before taking a quick, silent pace around the room, inspecting the foods and even taking a few tasters with him. After the short tour he took a seat in a chair and started trying the foods.

[3min 20sec]
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Matt walks in after the others, admiring the room that they would be staying in. "Nice place." His eyes widen as he spots the food tables, and walks over. He grabs a few snacks and eats them, still observing the room and the others who were invited here.
[2 min 15 sec - Total: 10 min 59 sec]

(OOC: Does the timer count up or down?)
Back to top Go down
Zou Sama
Chat Minion
Zou Sama

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:51 pm

((OOC I never really said, but Xar had it counting up, so let's roll with that))
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:21 am

After grabbing a plate of some food that piques the interest of Shiroe rather than to appease his appetite, he takes a seat while wondering about the particularities of the event they were at. There were only a few of them here and the clock on the wall started to intrigue Shiroe even more. Realizing that his assumptions have yet to be supported by factual evidence, he decides to continue with his meal. As he raises the fork with a petite piece of meat to his mouth, he continues thinking, almost dropping his food in the process after hanging for a while, trying to make face he takes a bite and savors the slightly rare piece of meat that had an oddly satisfying flavor. Peculiar, I should experiment more with slow cooked meals.

[This post - 3 minutes, 15 seconds. Total -13 minutes, 14 seconds.]
Back to top Go down

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:40 am

Fionn sighed and rolled his eyes at the lack of answers he was as the other guests immediately gravitated towards the food tables.
"Let's see; game soundtrack, movie soundtrack, YTPMV, ah here it is" He thought as he slid through the various menus and icons on his tablet which was now linked into the large stereo system.
He pressed the play button for a playlist called "Feel good music" (as it was the first playlist he found that started out blues) and the jazzy whiskey sounds of the club music began to fill the room with it's sweet melodies and generic slightly sexist lyrics.
(Post took two minutes and fourty three seconds)
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Matt continues to eat his food until he heard the music come on, then he stops. He listens to the music for a moment, enjoying it. He turns to the other guys in the room. "So, what brings you fellas here?"
(1 min 30 sec - total: 17 min 29 sec)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm

"I got an invitation, and it would be simply rude to deny it." Boniface answered calmly, getting up to get more food and start eating up once more, "And, obviously, not disappointed."

[2 min - total = 19 min 29 sec]
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:36 am

Shiroe, overhearing Matt's question, stops listening to the somewhat peculiar music and says, "I believe we may all be here due to the invitations. Though I'm not totally sure why we of all people were called here." Smiling at the others, he takes another bite of the particular meal he got earlier and said, "And just like the other gentleman over there I am not the least disappointed by the treatment."

[Post time: 50 Seconds. Total - 20m. & 19s]
Back to top Go down

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:11 am

Fionn jumped down from the small stage which sat the speaker system, walked over to the food table he spotted something... something beautiful. The self proclaimed Hobo-king began to salivate as he saw it, inching closer and closer to his desires... he picked up the bowl of mashed potatoes and served himself a large helping before sitting down next to Shiroe. "Holy crap these are possibly the best MP's i have ever had, It's so buttery and perfect!." The boy said, eating the food at an unholy speed as he finished off enough food to feed three men in under two minutes.
[Post time: 2 minutes and thirty two seconds. Total - 22m. & 51s]
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:19 am

Carefully watching Fionn down the whole dish in a matter of minutes Shiroe gives an awkward smile and says, "Quite a fan of the purée, I see. Or shall I use the more common term, mashed potatoes?" Shiroe says, getting small bites out of the meal he had. "Though I suggest you leave some room for some other meals. It'll be a shame to let the many delicacies here go to waste."

[Time: 40 seconds. Total: 23m & 31 s.]
Back to top Go down

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:43 am

Fionn sat back in his chair with his hands on the back and crossed his legs (Looking all around very comfortable). "Hahahaha, i haven't actually eaten in two days, there was a big job to do out in the North with a time limit on it, i had just gotten back when i remembered the envelope, so i opened it up and rushed down here, once again skipping breakfast." He said with a smirk, before reaching for his Whiskey flask and taking a long sip.
[Time: 40 seconds. Total: 24m & 11 s.]
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:34 pm

Matt listens to Shiroe and Fionn's talk, and raises a curious eyebrow at what Fionn said. "A big job you say. What kind of work do you have to do that you have to go out there?"
(time: 30 sec - Total: 24 min 41 sec)
Back to top Go down

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:39 pm

"Hmm, well it may or may not involve slicing peoples heads off for money, but i really wouldn't know anything about stuff like that" Fionn said in a joking tone before rolling his eyes and taking another sip of whiskey, but that is when it happened, his throat was dry, he had exhausted his supply over his long trip.
"Hey, uh, any of you fine gentleman mind giving me a refuel here?" He said shaking his open flask upside down to put emphasis on its emptiness.
(time: 1 minute sec - Total: 25 min 41 sec)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:34 am

"Sorry, I don't have any alcohol on me, nor do I know if any of these suit your tastes sir." Boniface answered, going up to take a plate of prawns and start indulging into them.

[30 seconds - 26min 11sec]
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:21 am

"You may try checking the tables if you wish, there may be a bottle of Chardonnay or Champagne if my memory serves right. " Shiroe said, "I on the other hand do not wish to partake at the moment, especially considering that I do not know any of you fine gentlemen." Finishing his meal he makes way for the desserts table and grabs a small platter before adding some chocolate cake and grabbing a clean silver fork and knife whilst putting away his former dish.

[POST: 2mins & 15 seconds. Total: 28m & 26s]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The 24 Hour Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 24 Hour Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next