RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 24 Hour Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The 24 Hour Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:34 am

"Sorry, I don't have any alcohol on me, nor do I know if any of these suit your tastes sir." Boniface answered, going up to take a plate of prawns and start indulging into them.

[30 seconds - 26min 11sec]
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:21 am

"You may try checking the tables if you wish, there may be a bottle of Chardonnay or Champagne if my memory serves right. " Shiroe said, "I on the other hand do not wish to partake at the moment, especially considering that I do not know any of you fine gentlemen." Finishing his meal he makes way for the desserts table and grabs a small platter before adding some chocolate cake and grabbing a clean silver fork and knife whilst putting away his former dish.

[POST: 2mins & 15 seconds. Total: 28m & 26s]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:45 am

"Yeah thanks for the offer guys but it's as Boni said, none of this weak stuff really has an effect on me." Fionn said trying to act calm and confident, but he knew it was going to happen, he was going to be sober.
"Man, i hate being sober." He grumbled to himself in a resigned way, soon enough he would be talking about "culture" and "politics" at a place where he should be making bad puns and quips.
[POST: 30 seconds. Total: 28m & 56s
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Matt grabs a drink off a table, and takes a long sip. He turns to Shiroe. "Well, we might as well get to know each other, seeing as we're gonna be together for a while.
(40 sec - Total: 29 min 36 sec)
Back to top Go down
xariasfury55
Approval Minion
xariasfury55

PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:11 pm

"I agree. So, what do you fine gentlemen do when not at events such as these?" Shiroe said. "I'm pretty sure it's not everyday that you're invited to such things but perhaps a little more background will help us be more acquainted with one another." Taking a bite from his cake, Shiroe savors the moist texture and sweetness of the frosting. Not bad at all.

(1m 15 s. Total 30m 51s )
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:00 pm

"Well, I'm actually a student at Beacon, so I spend most of my time at the school." Matt takes another sip. "How about you guys?"
(24 sec - Total: 31 min 15 sec)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Fionn chuckled a little at Matts words before leaning onto the table ominously. "Well I'm also at Beacon so i spend a lot of time doing stuff with that, but i also work as a Mercenary for a living so that takes an hour or two out of my day, and then i go out and get drunk or bring a nice girl back too my dorm, all depends on how I'm feeling that day really which is the beauty of Merc work, you choose your hours and can quit at any time." He said happily before absent mindedly reaching for another drink of his Alcohol and coming up dry again.
(1 minute - Total: 32 min 15 sec)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 24 Hour Room   The 24 Hour Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 24 Hour Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2