RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Captain Awesome
Dakir
Ziplock80
xHavenx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Fionn gave Natasha a somewhat inquisitive look (underlying his happy grin the he had plastered on) that would only be visible for a second as he shifted his position in his chair slightly so that he would have easy access to Roulette if the girl lashed out at him. "Well it's nice to meet you Natalie, Hmm." Fionn paused for a moment as if in thought, he wanted to find out if his unfounded and rather insane theory was true. "I could of sworn from the minute I saw you that your name would have been Natasha or something similar." He said happily as he lowered his hand towards his hidden firearm, the massive guns hammer already locked back as he commonly did to it before facing danger, it's namesake there for a reason.
He sighed as he notice more people arrive at the table, if his theory was correct the girl was sure to lash out and he didn't want to deal with the deaths of two people who didn't even look like they went to beacon, he prodded his waffles with his fork again, taking another bite of the sobering food as he prepared for what he had started.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Skylar followed Matt closely, a plate in each hand with utensils expertly balanced on the plates. She took a seat next to Haven, placing a plate in front of him, "Here," She said, "I got you a plate." She flashed a smile at him before slicing up a pancake and stuffing a large forkful in her mouth. She looked around, seeing a number of other students there, "Hey, everyone." She said, swallowing the sweet pancakes, "Nice to meet you all, I'm Skylar!" She chuckled a little as one of the girls stuffed a bunch of pancake into a boy's mouth, Heh, this seems like an...interesting group of people, to say the least. She thought, This cruise might even be funner than I expected.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:37 pm

Taking another bite of the sweet pancakes, Natasha's chewing slowed as Fionn appeared to go into deep thought. 'Geh, don't strain yourself there. Don't want to over heat yourself.' Just as she attempted to swallow her mouthful, Fionn brought up something that almost made her choke on her breakfast. Somehow recovering without causing to much of a ruckus, she closed her eyes tightly and managed to swallow her food correctly, opening her eyes with a glare at Fionn for his comment.

"Now, what in the world gave you that idea?" She attempted to keep up an innocent role, taking another bite from her slowly cooling food. She began to notice that a good amount of people were gathered around this section, and all students from Beacon. This could work out in her favor, rubbing just a little more dirt on Natalie's name. Or it could end horribly with someone that seemed to know something they shouldn't know. 'And I know just how to handle little pests like that...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Fionn smiled cockily as he noticed the girls stance change from happy, innocent, and fun, to stressed the hell out for a few seconds at the mention of her true name, he had found exactly what he was looking for.
"Oh well I'm fairly certain you know, my Sister in arms." He said in a friendly tone before faking a yawn and stretch as an excuse to get up close to Natasha to whisper in her ear (hand still on the cocked revolver).
"Now, I'm not going to rat you out but I'm not fond of mass murderers hitting on girls I like." He gave her a slightly cockier smile as he towered over her whispering into her ear, his hand now right on the handle of Roulette ready to fire it right into the girls chest at a moments notice. "So please, have your fun and all but back off from Ashe a little, okay?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:57 pm

"See? Enjoy yourself for a bit, Marlin." Ashe said, happy that pancakey's sacrifice was not in vain before she turned to the new girl's arrival. Pausing to watch Skylar eat the pancake, Ashe feels a twang of sadness as she remembers her dearly departed friend before she remembers the one who ate him/her. Turning back to Marlin she scoots a bit in her chair, giving enough space for half a butt cheek and motioning for him to sit before she turned back to the girl. "Hi Skylar. It's nice to meet you. The boys you're with too. I'm Ashe~ She said, extending a hand to shake Skylar's, her other hand towards her companions.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Natasha couldn't help a smirk a little. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She kept collected, having plenty of practice from her past with lying about who she really was. It was somewhat laughable when he called her his 'sister in arms' almost breaking her facade. "You can say what ever you'd like, but there's no mass murderer here." 'At least, not yet.' She stabbed another piece of her breakfast, quickly snapping it with her teeth. "Oh, I'll have my fun alright..." She said while chewing. She slowly swallowed, taking her time with her last words to Fionn. "But it sure won't be without her~" She practically hissed the sentence at Fionn, just low enough for only his ears.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Marlin took a seat next to Ashe and looked at the other students around the table. He then smiled under his hood and looked around. He then turned to the others coming over. He simply nodded at them. He then pulled a plate of pancakes over to him, and slowly began to eat. He then nudged Ashe, and offered her some of his. "You gave me one. I see it fair to offer you one." He said in his deep voice.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:08 pm

At the sight of Skylar nearing from the buffet bars, the crossbreed quickly brought himself into a sitting position, uncrossing his legs from atop one another and tucking them beneath the table. Once he had done so he prepared to stand up for his turn at the aisles of food afar, though stopped himself short as a plate was slid before him. Blinking, he shifted his attention toward the lass as she took a seat by his flank. Grinning subtly, he gave a quick shrug. "Well, thank you very much," he spoke casually, observing the girl as she began downing the first of her pancakes before turning his attention to his own. Once taking a hold of his own set of utensils, he cut his own stack into somewhat larger pieces before skewering them upon his fork and slipping them into his mouth. While this was done he would see a hand stretched toward his direction, and with his free hand he would take it within a firm grasp and shake momentarily before reeling it back. He would've introduced himself to the one who had given their hand, though first, it would've been a reintroduction since he talked with the other already, and second...he was pretty much occupied with a mouthful of food.

Soon afterwards he would catch sight of Natasha a ways away, just as she seemed to stab her pancakes in the same manner as he did to a Grimm during private training sessions of his. He swallowed the food that was in his mouth, releasing a long, slow whistle afterwards. "Someone's getting a bit feisty, there," the lad spoke with his continuous smile, getting to work on slicing another section of his food in the process.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 pm

Fionn rolled his eyes at Natasha as she hissed at him like the ferocious ferret she was. "Then I guess we have woven ourselves into a bloody love triangle haven't we?" He asked her with a non-serious edge to his whispering voice.
'Am i sadist if i enjoy beating a mass murderer into the ground?' He asked himself, his thoughts starting to become strange and fuzzy again while he cycled through different scenarios that could arise from this.
"Let me ask you this Natasha, or since you're using fake names should i call you one as well?" He jokingly made himself look in deep thought again. "Okay Kill-Ferret let me ask you something, do you really feel like challenging a guy who has a fifty-cal in his pocket with the hammer pulled down to a match of blade wits? Because I'm sure as hell not about to just let you drag that girl off to bed and slice her throat." Fionn said shuddering for a moment as he remembered the state of his mothers ravaged body when he had found her all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:02 am

Skylar placed her fork on the plate, twisting a little to shake the girl's hand, "Nice to meet you too, Ashe." She eyed the two students whispering to each other before asking in a low voice, "Hey, what's up with those two? Are they lovers or something?" She said, "They're certainly acting like it." She realized she had spoken a bit loudly, and quickly averted her eyes from the two, instead looking at Ashe and smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:12 am

"L-lovers?" Ashe asked, eyes turning wide as dinner plates as she looked at Natalie and Fionn, back and forth between the girl and boy at blurring speeds and equal rhythm before she turned back to Skylar, her hair a little bit more disheveled with a lock falling down the middle of her face, brushing her upper lip. "I think they just met on the ship but... they might be if they got to know each other quickly." The sheep faunus said, her mouth a perfect 'O' as she stared at the new 'couple'.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:36 am

Natasha couldn't help but giggle sightly at his remarks. "How cute, you act like you have a chance." She smirked at him as she finished up the last few bites of her breakfast. Natasha was finding the wannabe detective quite amusing.

Setting her plate down, palming her used knife so that no one would notice it, she turned and stood in between Fionn and the rest of the group."If you're so positive about who I am, then why don't you just kill me now." She raised the hidden knife up, pressing it softly up to his chest.

"All the ways you could use this little thing to kill someone... a quick, hard push, even with a dull butter knife, could piece the heart." She began to lean in closer, keeping the knife out of sight of everyone else. "Or maybe a little bit of suffering with a few jabs in the lung, letting you slowly drown on your own blood." With her other hand, she wrapped a hand around his neck, pulling him down to her height.

And for the final bit of confusion, she stopped just inches in front of his face."Now, if you're done accusing a poor girl of being a killer, I have no intention of needing to kill anyone for this week, especially that little sheep over there. But if someone were to dig a little to deep, they might not be coming back." With that, she slipped Fionn a kiss directly on the lips for just a moment.

"Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to enjoy my freedom some." Slipping her knife away from Fionn's rib cage, palming it like before, keeping it out of sight. Turning away, she noticed Ashe's mouth hanging. "Oh, sorry, don't mind me. Thought I saw something on his face." She had a grin on her face, keeping up the act of looking innocent, keeping her hand with the knife behind her back and out of sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:05 pm

Fionn's grin remained indifferent looking as the girl pulled away from the kiss, his posture suggesting a laid back and comfortable feeling when in reality he was high-fiving himself mentally at the massive ego boost that Natasha's kiss had brought him.

Before the dangerous girl moved away he whispered one last thing in her ear. "As much as I would love to show you my other massive sword I'm afraid that I'm uninterested in Fem Fatales like you."

He pulled away from the girl and took his seat next to Ashe once more blushing slightly and feeling somewhat awkward as a silence between the two ensued, his cool broken and shattered. "There isn't actually anything between us, really." Fionn said to the sheep girl as she continued to look shocked at what had occurred before her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:17 pm

Skylar looked over to see the girl slap a kiss on the boy's lips, causing her eyes to widen. She looked back at Ashe, who looked like she might pass out. Skylar couldn't help but burst into laughter as the boy sat back down, claiming innocence, "Ha! That's rich!" She managed to say in between bouts of laughter. She looked back at Ashe, gently nudging her and whispering, "Looks like you've got some competition there, little lady." Shooting a wink at her before turning back to her food. She began munching on her pancakes again, Yeah, this cruise is gonna be great! She thought with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:31 pm

Marlin just chuckled at the two and their banter they had. "Quite a card they are. Amusing if anything." He said as he slowly brought the plate of pancakes he had offered to Ashe. He then slowly began to eat. He did scoot a bit away from Ashe so that the other girl could sit if she would want to do so. Ugh....maybe they were right...maybe I need this time off. He thought to himself as he ate.
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Mino's eyes widened as Natasha (or as she knew her, Natalie) kissed Fionn, but after how crazy the day had already been she would need a lot more to really surprise her. "You two would make a... unique couple but whatever floats your boat. Anyways it seems like we've got quite the group now so why not-" She was cut short by her scroll beeping. She quickly pulled it out and checked the screen. "Sorry guys but I gotta go, this is really important. Don't worry though I'll be back before you know it!" Mino quickly stood up and walked out of the cafeteria into a nearby hallway. Key words being won't and know.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:08 pm

As things went on, Haven had observed from the sidelines subtly, grinning lightly and laughing quietly as one thing after another happened. He admit; he did feel a tad concerned about Natasha's behavior, though it was still amusing all the same. Azure voids would trail after the lass briefly as she pecked his earlier acquaintance upon the lips, soon shifting over to the seeming investigator afterwards. He had eaten the rest of his pancakes during the act, and swallowed the last of it down as he caught sight of the lad battling a soft shade of crimson upon his face. "I personally agree, man. You guys seem like you'd be interesting together," the swordsman would claim, a chuckle intertwined with his words. Shaking his head, he pushed his emptied plate to the side, lifting himself up and giving a quick stretch before stepping over the seats. "I'm off for round two. I trust that nothing too reckless is gonna happen while I'm out?" Jokingly spoken were these words.

Smiling still, the hybrid began walking toward the food bars afar. However, he purposely brushed himself past Fionn's back. "Again," he would mutter, his tone loud enough for only he and the other to hear, " you sly dog. You got some luck, man." With those words, the teen would casually shift his path as if nothing had happened, directing himself to his primary destination at last.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Ashe's eyes widened as she stared at Natasha kiss Fionn, her entire face flowering into a full on blush, beads of sweat forming on her forehead as her tail thumps against the chair nervously. "But they just... and then... on the ship... f-f-first time... just met... c-c-competition...hhhwhaaaaaaaaaaaaa...." She said, turning her head to Natasha, Fionn, Natasha, Fionn, Natasha, and Skylar respectively before her eyes almost seemed to spin in her head. With that, she promptly passes out from a mix of confusion and embarrassment, her head thudding against the table as she hit it, ear falling limply onto Marlin's pancakes, mouth agape comically.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:13 pm

Marlin looked down at the ear in his pancake and stared for a few seconds. He then pulled a travel pillow out of his satchel and put Ashe's head on it. He then turned to the pancake and began to eat. "They would be great yes.....funny even more so."
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:30 pm

"Oh please, stop it you guys." Natasha continued her innocent act for everyone around. "It was just a peck on the lips." She teased along. It seemed like everyone was gushing over the little confusion she set out to cause. Then same something she wasn't excepting at all. Ashe begin to have what seemed like a malfunction as she began to look back and forth between her and Fionn before practically exploding as she fell into someone's plate of pancakes, muttering something about competition. "Ashe!" she gave a small gasp, picking up her head and setting her between her breasts. She began to pet her head slowly. "Poor Ashy, I didn't mean to make you jealous."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:33 pm

"Ashe!" Fionn yelled out as the girl fell asleep suddenly and seemingly painfully when her head bashed on the table (the sound reverberating throughout the large hall).
He moved forward rather suddenly, but this was no feat seeing as he was sitting literally right next to the girl, as she had fed him Pancakes earlier and any other distance would have made this very awkward to accomplish.
"Hey Ashe, Ashe!" He said worriedly as he checked her pulse, running his finger along the shaft of her neck calmly almost like a massage (finding quite easily that the girl was alive, seeing as her heart rate was actually increased) before moving his hands away from her neck and onto her body.
One hand on her stomach and one on her shoulder he began to shake her, a little at first and after thirty seconds of shaking began to go at it harder in almost a clingy looking way before Natasha plucked her up and put her on a much superior pillow.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Marlin just sighed. "Leave her be. She seems to have fainted from you guys.....kissing." He said calmly as he ate. "She's fine just a bit stunned is all."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 9:08 pm

Skylar quickly turned around and stuffed her face with pancakes, Oh goodness, She thought, That isn't too great. She finished off her plate, proceeding to turn back and look at the now-sleeping girl. She was being shaken, rather violently at that, by the boy who had been kissed, Well this is...interesting. She thought, "Hey," She said, "I'm pretty sure she's fine." She looked on as the girl grabbed Ashe's head and rested it on herself, "And...I'm not sure that's necessary." She said, stifling a laugh, Who the hell are these people? She thought, They're...ahh...a colourful bunch, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Ashe mumbled incoherently, rubbing her face into Natasha's chest, pressing her cheek onto it, and drooling ever so slightly on her top. "Huh...." She mumbled, blinking slowly before her eyes fluttered open, taking a few seconds to focus, her ear ear twitching as she felt it oddly sticky. Turning her head, she looks up, finding Natasha's chin right in front of her eyes and not questioning why. "Oh hi, Natalie~" She said sleepily, nuzzling her cheek against her chest and leaning against her, Ashe's clean ear tickling the girl's collar bone. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Marlin sipped his tea as he spoke. "You fainted at the sight of something." He said as he sipped his tea. Marlin was actually enjoying himself, and was glad he came aboard. He smiled under his hood and continued to eat his pancakes.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:48 am

As Ashe slowly began to stir from her slump, Natasha could feel her nuzzling into her chest even more. "Its better than just letting the poor thing lay there.". She said with a smirk. "Besides, its not like she minds." alluding to the fact that Ashe was making herself comfy.

Upon hearing Ashe give a slight groan, turning back to her groggy self, she moved her hand from petting her head to giving her a hug. "You okay Ashy?" She was starting to take a likely to the nickname she had giving Ashe. "You passed out when you say me give Fionn a small kiss." Adding onto what Marlin had said. "Oh I'm sorry, Ashe. I didn't realize you'd be effected like that."
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Matt had sat down next to Skylar at the table, and was observing everything that happened while he ate. He let out a small chuckle. These guys sure are unique. But, then again, so is everyone. He hadn't said anything yet because he didn't know these people, and didn't want to interrupt... whatever had just happened. When Ashe wakes back up though, he wants to make sure she is alright. "Are you alright? You're head seemed to hit the table pretty hard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next