RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)

Go down 
+4
Captain Awesome
Dakir
Ziplock80
xHavenx
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:20 pm

A long breath would escape the crossbreed's lips as he tossed his larger bag atop one of the beds, soon hauling himself onto the mattresses after it with a muffled sound on impact. He up at the ceiling through the then-lightening lenses of his glasses. "I wonder what's gonna happen while I'm here..." he muttered, briefly raising himself to take his messenger's bag off next. Seeing as he had briefly raised himself, the teen lifted himself into a complete sitting position with another sigh, then placing his gaze upon the walls in front of him. Not too long afterwards he would kick off of the bed, leaning his smaller bag against one of the sector borders before heading toward the door. Without much of a pause he would open it, swing it open, and walk back out with it closing behind him and adjusting his blades' position over his shoulder in the process.

When he wasn't too far down the hallway, he would unstrap his hat from his chains, setting it upon his head once more. As soon as this was done both hands of his would lift, grasping hold of his headset and pulling them over the top of his head and right in front of his Faunus auds to cover the human ones. His hood would be the last to go up, veiling over both his headphones and hat alike. Things would remain this way --- and would continue to do so --- through the arena visit that he aimed to do, thus this appearance of his would more than likely remain until he returned to his cabin.

Frosty, chilled optics of an azure hue would remain focused upon the ground until the corner leading toward the elevators would be seen. At that point the lad would begin to turn the corner, though froze dead in his tracks as he looked up to see Fionn and...another person that he didn't know. Blinking, he silently reeled back around the opposite side of the corner, leaning against the wall and perking his Tasmanian Devil ears to see if --- or hear, rather --- if anything would occur between the two.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:35 pm

Ashe's eyes reflexively follow the bookmark as it fell, almost as if he were telling her his name. Right... Marlin.... She thought, the name ringing a bell, as tiny as that bell was. "Lying? Oh, no. Really, it's just allergies." She insisted, wiping at her eyes with her sleeves. Picking herself, and her bag up, she walks over to him, sitting down on a chair next to his with her bag by her feet. "So, what brings you here, Marlin?" She asked, trying to redirect the subject.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:26 pm

As the doors closed and the elevator rose, Natalie sighed in a bit of relief. "Almost there..." she said softly. She just need to meditate in her room for a bit. 'I guess I shouldn't have put off meditating for so long...' It had been well over a week since she last just sat down and made sure that her other side was locked up well. She stood straight up, straightening out her dress and hat encase there was anyone in the hall way. She wasn't going to let anyone see her like this.

As the doors opened, she closed her eyes and grasped the handle of the trolley with her bags, taking a step forward before she suddenly felt someone barge into her, causing her trolley to spill her bags over the floor. "Ex-EXCUSE ME! What's wrong with you?! What kind of idiot just barges into someone like that!?" She reached down for her bags on the floor. "Of all the nerve. Just trying to get back to my room and some hobo that got onto the ship makes me drop everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Fionn at first gave the girl a look that said "I'm sorry for being an idiot, you okay?" but as the rest of the girls rose to his ears it quickly changed to a slightly annoyed looking grin.
"Sorry about that, but calling me a hobo is a bit rude you know." He said holding down a chuckle at what he was about to say. "I prefer my proper title of KING of the hobos miss." He dropped his normal fake accent for this one, reverting to his impoverished sounding Irish accent, and as the last word left his mouth he could not help but release the chuckle he had been holding in, once again thinking strange thoughts about his speech patterns, he wondered if growing up poor in a ghetto had effected the way he talked at all.
"Nah but in all seriousness are you okay?" Fionn said, his accent hidden again.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:36 pm

Marlin just flipped his page as he read the last sentence. "I am here for some r and r. I have been meaning to relax a bit and this should help quite well." He said as he read the book. "You?"
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:54 pm

As Natalie tried picking up her luggage, she instead was meet with some cheesy line about being the 'King of Hobos'. Natalie let out an annoyed sigh as she continued to stack her bags back up on the trolley. "Fine, no thanks to you." She lashed back at the poorly dressed man across from her. She stacked on the last bag as she turned back to what looked like nothing more than a hobo. "I don't give a shit what you think is rude." She started to jam a finger into his chest. "You don't barge into someone like that!" She hadn't even noticed that her eyes had turned a shade of red. Then came the smell of alcohol on his breath. "And you're drinking at this early in the day? You must really be a homeless good for nothing that snuck onto the ship! And to think I spend several minutes up front waiting for my VIP pass while some hobo got on without a single look!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:00 pm

"Oh is that so?" She asked, trying to subtly, though in reality it wasn't very subtle, dab at her cheeks with her sleeves. "I guess I should count myself lucky. I won my ticket in a lottery I joined for no reason. Maybe I needed it too, getting used to Beacon and everything can be a little stressful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Fionn laughed uncontrollably for a few seconds, his clothing wasn't really that bad but it most definitely would instantly place him in the low class in the eyes of someone who would be looking for that sort of thing. "Sorry, sorry i-it's just" Tears were welling up in his eyes. "You are so stereotypically rich, i'm not actually homeless at all." He rubbed the happy tears from his eyes and cracked his knuckles. "I used to be, maybe, two years ago? Can't quite remember, i'm a hunter now though, and i didn't get a single look because i paid a lot of money for my ticket."
He sighed and thought briefly about how ridiculous this girl was, especially the alcohol part, but he couldn't really complain, most people don't struggle with suicidal thoughts as soon as they drop under buzzed.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:09 pm

At the sound of the growing commotion just around the corner, a small grin spread across the swordsman's lips in amusement. His head would be given a faint shake from side to side as he laughed quietly under his breath. Looks like he's making one Hell of a first impression... the boy thought to himself, T-Devil auditories of his straining faintly beneath the cover of both his hat and hood and causing the fabrics of both to twitch ever so slightly. Brushing the thought from his mind for the meantime, he reeled his mp3 player from within one of the many zipper pockets upon his hoodie vest, looking down at it as he activated the screen and shifted to another song.

As the others' conversation went on, the ashen hybrid gave a low breath, tucking his musical device back within its pocket and finally turning the corner. His head tilted down, he locked his sight upon the floors beneath him as he continued along, going into the type of stride that he was within before he had stopped to do his...recon, of sorts. Slyly, he would lift narrowed voids from the ground, giving Fionn a barely noticeable glance through his glasses. "Yo, good luck, man," he muttered within a nearly silent tone as he brushed past him. Rather than stopping right then and there as he said this, Haven simply continued on to a farther elevator. The moment that he was in front of it would then be the moment that he ceased himself, reaching outward and pressing a button with an arrow pointing upward. He would then slip both hands of his within his jeans' pockets, simply looking at the sealed doors of the mechanism through the shade of his hat and hood while waiting for it.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Marlin nodded as she spoke. "I understand fully. School can put much stress on someone." He said as he yawned. He looked at his book with tired eyes. "I myself have been quite busy with my studies. You?" He said as he read.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Marlin's yawn proves immediately contagious, Ashe yawning lightly as well. Stretching a bit in her seat, she wipes off the last of the tear tracks on her cheeks. "Well yeah. It's a bit harder for me since I have stuff to catch up on and i'm still adjusting to the place, so yeah. I still get lost in Beacon sometimes. Enough about school though, we're on vacation."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:51 pm

Marlin just nodded as he heard her tale. He then looked up and saw she was yawning. He then felt his eyes begin to close. Perhaps a nap would do me good. "School seems to be extremely tiresome........I may take a short nap..." He said as he slowly began to sleep.
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:28 pm

His laughing only seemed to make matters worse for Natalie. She knew she was losing control, but something kept egging her on to keep arguing with him. "I don't care what you think!" She had enough with the man, and just wanted to get to her room. "None of that changes the fact that you're a incompetent buffon that needs to spend less time drinking." And with that, she turned and headed down the hall, completely ignoring everyone around her as she made a bee-line for her room.

Unlocking the door with her card key, she slammed the door behind, making sure know one followed her in. She practically throw her bags across the large room as she walked straight for the bathroom. She froze at the sight in the large mirror. Her eyes had turned a dark red, and a patch of her hair had started to turn white. "Shit..." She ran a hand through her hair, inspecting the white strands closer. "Damn idiot got under my skin." She muttered several curses to herself while she headed for the bedroom. "Just need..... I need to calm down..." Jumping onto the soft, and expensive, bed, Natalie crossed her legs while she calmed her breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:44 pm

Fionn simply shrugged and got onto the elevator he was so impatient to board, he had wanted to grab something to eat for quite some time, seeing as he had overslept and skipped breakfast that morning.
He pressed a big glowing button with the number one on it and watched as the doors closed, he was excited, the elevator was empty and he was free to live out his most twisted fantasies.
As the elevator neared the bottom he prepared the ritual by crouching down, and jumping as the elevator stopped to complete it "Aaaaah haven't done that since i was a kid" he thought walking out of the transport.
He saw it at that moment, his prey, the lust of the hobo-king, a large snack filled vending machine, he went over to it and eyed his choices for a moment, before looking behind himself and seeing someone attempting to calm down a crying girl, he looked at his five lien coins for a second, before buying a chocolate bar and turning around to face the whimpering girl.
"Here you look sad, have this."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:03 am

"Naps are usually just the thing to help you relax." Ashe said, smiling at the thought. Leaning over, she rubs the top of his hood, rubbing forward so that she wouldn't pull it down by accident. Hearing Fionn's voice though, she turns around. "Huh? Oh, no thank you." She said politely as she looked at him, arm still stretched backwards and rubbing Marlin's head. "What's it for though?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:08 am

"Eh you seemed sad and i heard you crying, i dislike seeing people sad." Fionn said with a grin, he briefly wondered if that was a lie, seeing as he taken a great deal of enjoyment out of murdering his father only a few week prior.
He took a piece of the chocolate off of the bar and plopped it into his mouth, chewing down on the delectable sweet, before looking into her eyes and seeing the slightly wet look to them that eyes get when someone has been crying.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:49 am

"Huh? Oh it's nothing." Ashe said, waving him off as she turned slightly red in the face, pulling up her hood the hide the upper half of it. "It's just allergies. I toke some medicine so I should be fine after a while." Not making eye contact, she extends her hand to Fionn, waiting for him to shake it. "Th-thanks. It's nice to meet you. I'm Ashe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:01 am

"Nice to meet you to, names Fionn!" The boy said reaching his hand down to return the gesture to Ashe, he briefly thought about just how many peoples hands he had shook, this was one of the few "weird thoughts" he had that he rather enjoyed, seeing as he rather enjoyed the act of a good firm handshake, it made him feel professional and cool.
"Anyway, what are you doing on this cruise?" He asked the girl, wondering whether he should reveal his reasons.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:13 am

"I just told my friend here." Ashe said, stifling a yawn as she glanced at Marlin napping. "I won a ticket in a lottery so I just decided to take a short vacation. Moving into Beacon gets a bit... stressful." Looking up at Fionn, a light bulb turns on in her head. "Oh right. Please, take a seat." She said, gesturing to the empty space on the leather chair's armrest though there was another perfectly vacant leather seat next to her's.
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:41 am

Mino had been so close. She had been mere seconds away from discovering the true meaning of the life, the universe and everything in it when someone had walked in and started crying. Mino being the kind, awesome and totally not irritable soul she is decided that she would not get angry at the girl. I can't believe it! I was so close to discovering what the true meaning of life's endless struggle is when some crazy girl walks in here and starts crying. The nerve of her! Why can't she just stay in her room where she won't bother anyone. Nope, not the least bit angry.

As the crying girl and the reading man started talking she couldn't help but eavesdrop. This Ashe and Marlin both seem to be in Beacon but I can't quite tell what year they're in I can at least assume they have combat experience. Just as Marlin declared he would take a nap another man arrived. Once again Mino concluded that eavesdropping was the best possible option. Not accepting offered candy what's wrong with the girl?! She claims to have allergies but I've never seen someone cry like that from allergies alone, she can't be telling the truth. Still now I know a bit more about them. This Fionn appears to be quite noble, a useful trait to have in an ally. If I want to make a good impression on them than the time to speak would be now.

Mino swerved her chair around and made her presence known in the coolest way possible. "Yes I believe we can all agree that going to Beacon can be quite stressful but enough about you let's talk about me. Name's Mino Pallam, first year student of beacon, blood type AB, Pisces and most obviously Faunus, Horse to be specific. Don't ask why I don't have human ears that's a long story. Now I've noticed that you all seem to be from Beacon, what year though I have no idea. Now I would have to assume that since I haven't seen any of you around the academy's campus that you are all in a year that isn't first year and have at least basic combat training, now how accurate would you say that is?"

Nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:49 am

Skylar nodded, "Yeah, I like it there, it's a pretty cool place." She said, "It's definitely been interesting meeting the different kinds of people that go there...oh!" She exclaimed lightly as they finally made it through the line. She handed the man her boarding pass and stepped onto the ramp before turning back to Matt, "I'm gonna drop my stuff off at my room, I'll catch you later!" She flashed a smile and gave him a little wink before climbing the ramp onto the ship. She made it to the seventh floor and found her room, turning the key and stepping inside her room.

She tossed her bag on the bed and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and waited for it to get hot before she stripped and stepped inside, Ahh, nothing like a nice hot shower to start off the vacation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:59 am

Fionn cracked his knuckles and took a seat on the armrest, well it was less a seat and more him leaning off it in a cool way. "Yeah beacon does get pretty stressful, though i came onto this cruise because i had some "business" to take care of at one of its stops and i realized that i might as well have fun doing it."
He chuckled a little, once again having strange thoughts about how much he did so.
Fionn took a bite of his chocolate, stomach rumbling and was about to tell Ashe he was sorry about his messy eating (because hungry) when Mino spoke up; for a second Fionn just looked at her funny, before grinning again and replying. "You really ask the guy with a two hundred pound blade on his back whether or not he has combat experience?" He chuckled, not feeling bad about it this time. "But yeah i'm actually first year, and a pretty good fighter, though you could say i am a bit biased."
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:47 am

Raven finishes his urge off with a rather hard string of manuals that nail...
..him to the floor after into a scorpion. His legs slap to the ground and he just lays there for a few seconds. Thinking, I hope nobody saw that... before standing back up, grabbing his board and leaving on that bad note. Down the hall of the rooms Raven skates, getting off of his board and running past anyone in the hall. He intends to go to his room, regroup, and think of what to do next. He does not expect to find a door opening in his face so, in panic he bails from his board while attempting to stop. "Ah!" It is in vain though and ends up slamming into the open door with a loud thud.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:57 am

Ashe shifted slightly to give Fionn more room, enough space next to her for someone to take. Hearing the rumble coming from the boy's stomach, she giggles, reaching over to pat and rub it. As she hears Mino's voice, she turns to her, her arm still behind her and patting. "That was a lot of words with not a lot of time." Ashe commented, the rhythmic pat pat pat on Fionn's stomach giving some background noise. "Well you're right, I guess. I'm a third year so I don't lug this baby around for nothing." She said, patting her tonfa on the seat before reaching over Marlin to offer her hand. "Hi. I'm Ashe." Pat pat pat pat pat....
Back to top Go down
Ziplock80

Ziplock80

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:00 pm

Matt is also surprised that they had reached the ship already. Wow, I guess time fly's when you have someone to talk to. As Matt hands his boarding pass to the man, he returns Skylar's smile. "Sounds good. See you later!" With that he steps onto the ship. He decides to take the long way to his room, hoping to just look around and get a feel for the layout of the ship. After a quick tour he finds himself on floor 7, where his room is. Skylar said her room is on this floor, too, so I'll probably run into her here at some point. He finds his room and enters, throwing his bag of luggage down on the floor. Finally, I'm here. Matt leaps onto the bed and just lays there, hoping to relax a bit before properly enjoying the cruise.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:17 am

Skylar thought for a little as she washed herself. She thought about the cruise, the fun she was looking forward to. She thought about the new people she would meet, and actually thought how funny it was that she hadn't at least seen Matt around the halls or anything. She chalked it up to coincidence and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her body and one around her hair. She stepped back out into the room, pulling on a white sleeveless shirt that exposed her midsection and some black short-shorts. She threw on some sandals that she had packed and grabbed some money as well, stuffing it into a small pocket in her shorts. She grabbed her key and stepped outside, closing the door behind her.

Alright, where to go then? She thought as she started walking. There's got to be some place to eat on this huge ship, maybe even a bar. She thought with a slight smirk. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the fake ID she almost always had on her that stated she was eighteen. She looked at it for a moment before returning it to her pocket, and continued walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:32 pm

Azure orbs would veils veiling over, the crossbreed would begin to fall lost within his own little world once more while awaiting the arrival of the elevator. Seemingly sealing reality from his midst with his headphones' muffs secured over his human ears, the lad breathed the lyrics to the current song in his secondary, foreign language. As this went on, his left hand remained tucked inside of the matching pocket of his ebon, chained vest, while the right would hang loosely toward his eastern flank, its fingers gently tapping accurately along to the melody's beat. A pause would be taken as a pause in lyrics occurred within the song, and that was when the musical fighter exhaled deeply in a sigh. He would continue on as soon as he caught his breath, remaining at the same, steady place to the initial song.

"Naze minna why mitorete iku;
Tsukureta mask kab uri, woah, oh...damasare...
Murenashite itaishatii;
Mannin no koe abite wa 'yokoboru,' to you..."

Just as he was about to reach the chorus of the song, the ashen-haired Huntsman noticed the elevator finally reaching floor seven. The doors soon opened alongside his eyes, revealing an empty little chamber, much to the boy's surprise. Huh...would've expected at least one other, cabin-bound person to have been in here...whatever... he thought to himself, shrugging to himself as he began stepping forward and into the mechanism's small 'room' of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)   Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruisin' for a Bruisin' (Closed)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next