RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Music Room.

Go down 
+6
Ketchum
AkaiOtaku
DatteSa
Skylight
Kaliot
Shemskis
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyler Yamasaki

The Music Room. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 8:59 pm

When she leaned on him Tyler smiled, not realizing what was happening just yet. Yeah, I guess it did. He said with a smile as he just stood there for a minute, enjoying how his day was turning out. He had originally planned to leave once she felt better, but something just wouldn't let him leave this room, even though he knew that he needed to be in the auditorium before everyone fell asleep. It kinda had to though, since I became a bit hostile for a few weeks after my dad...passed on. He was a Huntsman, and he died in battle, but not before he took out the whole group of Grimms he was fighting...Sorry, that must sound really depressing. He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:02 pm

"It's fine, it's good to get your pain out and share it with people. I mean telling you what happened turned out to be a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:09 pm

When she told him that it was fine and that her telling him what happened turned out to be a good thing his smile turned into a grin. Yeah, people tell me Im good at making others feel better. And I'm kinda glad that I shared that, its something I never really acknowledged cause I've been afraid of how people would act around me if they ever found out. He said as he looked at her, she really was beautiful. But even if he barely knew shem, he normally respected relationships that just ended, giving the girl a while to get over the guy. But something about this one just made him feel...different. He didn't want to get into a relationship so soon after hers ended, but at this point he was ready to let the chips fall where they may. But I guess my fear was just me being paranoid. He said with another smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Kaitlin was leaning her head into his shoulder and humming.

Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Kyri quickly came into the music room with a smile on her face as she observed her weapon. She came here to see if anyone was playing music as she wasn't good at nearly any musical thing, but she loved to listen to people that played music or sung a song. She was humming as she closed the door behind her and then stopped in her tracks as she saw Kaitlin and the Violin guy from earlier.

Just go.. leave before she see's you and thinks you are trying to date Shem. Wait... no then that would make it seem like you're trying to avoid her... But i am! Her mind was arguing with her and she just stood there frozen trying to think of what to do.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:27 pm

Kaitlin ignores the girl and leans on Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:29 pm

Being ignored she slowly slipped out of the music room to allow the two students "intimate" moment to continue un-interupted.

(Leaves)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:32 pm

When Kaitlyn started humming Tyler smiled, he knew the song since it was one of his favorites. At this point he was certain that one of the two of them was going to make a move, but she had just ended a relationship...oh to hell with it. While she hummed he gently took hold of her hand, humming along with her.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Kaitlin smiled at him holding her hand and pecks him on the cheek.

"You should come to my team's dorm sometime..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:40 pm

When she smiled and kissed him on the cheek Tyler smiled, so he was right after all. Then when she said that he should come to her Teams dorm sometime He smiled. How about right now? Tomorrow I have my initiation, and Im not sure that I'll come back unharmed afterwards since they've been keeping us in the dark about it. And I really don't like making people worried about me, especially when their as nice and as beautiful as you. He said with a small smile as he squeezed her hand gently.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Kaitlin smiles

"I'll be cheering you on the sidelines."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:54 pm

When she said she'd be cheering him on He smiled. I'd like that Kaitlin. He said as he squeezed her hand again. Im glad I met you now, I've been kinda lonely for a while... He said with a smaller smile.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:57 pm

"No one's lonely, even if you don't talk to people you are still in the presence of people who will talk to you... even become future friends, best friends.... others...."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:02 pm

When she gave a little speech he knew it was now or never, either ask her out, or don't and maybe lose out on this chance. And as much as he respected shem, he somehow knew that Kait was interested in him now. Yeah, I guess your right. So Kaitlin do you maybe wanna...go get some dinner or something sometime? He asked her, nervous as hell since he was taking a giant risk now, there was still a chance that she wasn't as interested in him as he thought she was...
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:05 pm

"I would love to go for dinner with you."

Kaitlin smiles gently at him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:08 pm

When she said yes Tyler smiled at her, glad he had actually had the guts to ask her. How about we get out of here? I bet people want to get in here but they just don't wanna ruin the moment we were having. He said with a smile, leaving it up to her if they left or not.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:10 pm

"Okay, let's go"

Kaitlin gently tugs his hand indicating she's ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:13 pm

When she agreed to leaving and tugged his hand gently Tyler smiled and walked out of the music room with her. So, you have anyplace you wanna go Kait? I don't really know my way around here yet, so you'll have to take the lead from here. He said with a grin as they walked down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:14 pm

"Let's go to the cafe. The food there is amazing... that and we can't leave Beacon..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:16 pm

When she said she wanted to go to the Cafe Tyler smiled, he had heard similar things about the food there from the people in the auditorium. Alright, lets go then! He said with a huge smile as he let her lead him in the direction of the Cafe.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:22 pm

((To the cafe))
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Zwei steps into the music room and looks around
"hmm no one here yet"
he lays on the floor
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Alexander enters the music room, looking for a spare tuba. He notices a boy lying on the floor.
"Uhh, ya alright there, pal?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Zwei opens his eyes
"yeah sure just tired"
he streches
"im zwei"
he extends his hand to shake
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:52 pm

"I see. Alexander."
He bends down to shake his hand.
"Any reason in particular you're on the floor?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:55 pm

"Not really I just did it because the floor here looks nice"
he laughs
"you should try it"
he jokes
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:58 pm

"Well... As tempting as lying on a dusty cement floor sounds, I have business here. ya wouldn't happen to know where I could find a tuba?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Music Room.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next