RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Music Room.

Go down 
+6
Ketchum
AkaiOtaku
DatteSa
Skylight
Kaliot
Shemskis
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

The Music Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Aeden walks around the Academy when beautful music catches his attention. "What is that?" Aeden opens the door and peers inside. Its Shem and Lucina. Aeden walks in. "Hey guys!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Lucina ignores Aeden and starts playing another final song. She figures Shem will join in too.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:28 pm

Aeden is a little surprised Lucina didnt say hi but decides she must not have heard him. As she begins to play Aeden once again feels the urge to let the music control him. He picks up a guitar and begins to play in tune with Lucina.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:37 pm

Aeden puts the guitar down and grabs his head. "Yea it was but my head still hurts"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Lucina crosses her arms ans says" well you would'nt have that headache if you weren't drunk!" She says crossly.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Ahh damn she's mad "I'm sorry about that. I wanted to cheer up Shem." Aeden give Lucina puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Lucina turns away from Aeden still crossing her arms " HMMPPH"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Aeden hugs Lucina from behind. "Come on are you really still mad?" Aeden kisses her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:00 pm

Lucina just stands there pouting. She throws him off
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:02 pm

Aeden tries to think of a way to have Lucina forgive him. He turns around to Shem and silently asks him to play something romantic.
Back to top Go down
Ketchum

Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Walter walked in, carrying a clarinet. 'Does anyone need this or should I break it"
Back to top Go down
http://bladeoftheninjav2.forumotion.com/
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:11 pm

Aeden turns back to Lucina. "Lucina I know I messed up. My original goal was to help my best friend out but I got out of control. I made a fool of myself and embarrassed you. For that I'm sorry. I just want you to understand that I feel terrible about what I did and I just hope you can forgive me. I miss seeing your beautiful face smiling at me, I miss your warm hugs and your soft kisses. I hate having this feeling that you're mad at me and would do anything to make it up to you. If you give me the chance. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Lucina clearly impressed at Aedens speech giving ability smiles at him and says "Apology accepted"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Aeden's face lights up. "Yes!!" He rushes over to Lucina and hugs her.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Aeden turns back to Shem and gives him a look to cut it out.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Tyler was walking through the halls of beacon, just wandering the building, waiting for the day when he would go through initiation and actually become a student here, when he heard the sounds of a piano and followed the music until he found the music room, seeing his Friends Aeden and Shem, and Aedens Girlfriend Lucina, the two of them clearly having made up since he last saw them. So walking into the music room he waved. Hi you guys! I didn't know you could play the piano Shem! He said as he walked in and finally noticed that shem was the one playing the piano.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:32 pm

"Hey Ty, Yea Shems great although a little moody." Aeden walks over to Shem "Come on Shem lets liven up the mood. Got anything I can rap to?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Aeden begins to move his head to the beat with his eyes closed. He starts off slow just building up the ryhthm and just lets go becoming one with the music.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Yamasaki

Tyler Yamasaki

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:40 pm

When shem started playing the keyboard in the room Tyler looked at Aeden with a grin, watching as he moved with the beat. He was going to wait for Aeden to finish rapping before he asked shem to play something for him, but for now he would wait and see what Aeden would do with the beat shem was giving him.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:41 pm

As Aeden finishes with the song he turns to Ty. "Hey Ty do you know any instruments or sing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room.   The Music Room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Music Room.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next