RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante

Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Dante blinks for a moment before he takes her hand gently, lifting it up and kissing the back of it politely. "Charmed, Jessica," he says, bowing slightly. She was a bit cuter now that she wasn't talking at a mile a minute. "And please, just call me Dante. Mr. Sune is someone else entirely." He looks to Zwei, nodding at his comment. "Good to keep our minds open. Look into the records and I'll be back shortly." Looking back at Jessica, he fixes his tie and offers his arm to her. "Let's find that water cooler. And then a map and some radios. I'm sure it'll be a good opportunity for us to talk." He gives her a playful wink, standing tall.

Last edited by Dante on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Yin crouched to examine the rubble. Hmm... He thought, Something was under the rubble, but got out. He pondered this for a moment, So whatever attacked this building clearly isn't too bright, but it's strong enough so that it might now have to be.

He stood, looking over once more the rubble. We might be in for one hell of a fight. He thought as he returned to the road.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 3:42 pm

Zwei closed the book shut and the sound echoed in the room. He had made sure to memorize most of what was in the book (or what seemed important to him anyway). "Theres probably some big clue is there some where. I sure as hell dont see it" not really speaking to anyone. He made a mental note to tell the others anyway. He knew that he wasnt exactly the brains of the four. "Well theres gotta be something" he began looking in the general records for anything that may relate somehow.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:37 pm

'Knees don't fail me know' Jessica thought as Dante kissed her hand. Blushing brightly she took his arm "Right this way Mr.. err, Dante." she begins leading him through the stacks and shelves back towards the main entrance.
'great' She thought to herself 'Now He is going to find and kill whatever is causing these problems, then leave and never come back, and nobody in this town is ever going to be able to compare'
she sneaks a quick glance up at Dante.
'worth it' She thinks with a smirk
Jessica brings Dante back through the main lobby, through a door on the opposite wall. this lead them to a small utility room, containing a sofa, a small kitchenette, and a table.
"Here we are" She said, reluctantly dropping his arm and moving towards the cabinets to fetch them some glasses. she indicates a small refrigerator "would you like something to eat too?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Yin moved back onto the road, He hears a voice calling from behind him
"Yin! How have things been going on your end?"
Myren was walking up the road, left hand casually resting on the pommel of his sword.
"Find anything interesting?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zwei wasn't having very much luck in the general records. mostly just records of crop yields and  such. Eventually found records about the farmhouse that had been the first attack site. Before the attacks had begun, the field of the farmhouse had been picked clean. the entire crop was lost. the record lists the reason as another herd of boarbatusk wreaking it's normal havoc, however Zwei had read about the boarbatusk problems already and they usually caused a lot of damage to the fields, but much of the actual crop was usually recoverable. in this case, all the produce was missing.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Dante glanced around, eyeing the different shelves and stacks of books and files and whatnot. At least we might not have to worry about defending this building, he thinks, pondering over the damage a fight could cause. Probably way above what they'd find acceptable...

Looking around the room, he chuckles. Simple, cozy... A bit run down, but more to his style. Maybe he could camp out here instead of with Big Max... He shudders at the thought, considering it bad enough he had to drag Yin out here. Still, at least the village offered distance between the two...

"Just something to drink, if it's not a problem," he says, reaching inside his coat and pulling out his scroll. Sliding it open, he quickly selects his teammates from it, opting to send them a message.

"Status update: we'll be holing up in Big Max's place. Be sure to give him your thanks." He sighs, rubbing his forehead for a moment before continuing. "Zwei's looking up records, combing through reports to find anything. Myren, Yin, do what you think is best. For everyone, I want to know any and all details you think are important. The sooner we can work on a plan, the better. Otherwise, keep me posted." With a few quick motions, he sends everyone the message and slips it back under his coat.

"So, Jessica... tell me about this place. Your town. Anything an outsider like me should know?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:24 pm

Yin looked up the road, seeing his teammate come strolling along, "Hey, Myren. I was just thinking about that, actually. I might've found something," He explained his findings behind the ruined building. Just as he finished, his scroll gave a small vibration in his pocket. He pulled it out and read the short message from Dante, I imagine he's probably nice and comfortable right now. He thought, So much for leading the team.

He looked back at Myren and asked, "You find anything?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Zwei was about to check some more random records when he heard a ping from his scroll. He pulled it out of his pocket and read the message he recived. He thought for a second to gather his thoughts and ideas. He quickly tapped back a message "I will share everything at Bix Max's" he quickly pressed "send".  He readied his scroll to take a few photos and snapped photos of all the pages that seemed important. He would show these to the others since his memory often failed him.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:44 am

"Alright, that's fine" Jessica said, turning back to the kitchenette. She filled a cup with water, and put a kettle on the stove. "I'm going to make some tea too, so you're more than welcome to that as well"

She moved back to Dante as he finished recording his message, placing the glass on the small coffee table. She stares openly at the scroll, in awe not of the technology itself, but of the prestige it implied. then Dante swiftly snapped it shut, put it away, and addressed her.

"Creolle? well I'm afraid there isn't really much to tell" She sighs as she flops down onto the sofa. "Little out of the way farming community, runs the same way day in, day out. Honesty, I think you are probably the most exciting thing to happen to this place since it was settled..." She quickly catches herself at that and recants "I mean! you know, this whole affair... the attacks and all that. not just you, not that you're not exciting or anything! Or that these attacks are exciting! They're horrible and need to stop and that's why you're here, and you're totally going to stop them because, you're, umm... just... uh.... TEA! right! " She hops off the sofa, blushing deeply and rushing back to the kettle, which had yet to actually whistle.

Myren frowns as he listens to Yin's explanation, and moves over to see the rubble for himself. He measures out the size of the impression left by the attacker and began muttering to himself.
"Son of a... the damn thing got smaller again."
He shakes his head and moves over to Yin as his scroll pinged.
"Guess I'll explain what I found when we all meet up. Just doesn't make a bit of sense so far. no tracks and erratic patterns." Myren sighs loudly. "I'm going to find Max, get directions and thank him. We may as well wait for Dante and Zwei there. No point repeating ourselves."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Dante frowns a bit, somewhat upset at the lack of information she was giving him. Then again, he would likewise have a similar account of his own neighborhood, so perhaps he shouldn't be so rough on her. "Tea sounds lovely," he says, chuckling. "Well, we're all looking to leave our mark here. Hopefully a positive one. I'd hate to be part of the group of Huntsmen that failed to stop the attacks, after all." He waits to be served the tea, and continues to engage in small talk with Jessica, but not for too long. "While the tea was outstanding," he says, "I'm afraid I have work to do, and I've been distracted long enough. So, madam, I bid you adieu." With a bow, he takes his leave and seeks out the home of Big Max.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Yin nodded, "Fair enough." He said curtly, deep in his thoughts. He made it seem as if he knows what attacked the people here. He considered this for a moment, He very well might, although why he does I can only guess. Might as well just wait until we all meet up. He concluded as he began to follow Myren.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Zwei exhaled deepy after shutting a large record book "Damn that was a lot of reading....that couldnt have been healhy for me. With that he rose from his seat Thats all i got for today...not much else I can do until I tell the others. With that he leaves the building before pulling out his scroll and messaging his teammates "Heading to Big Max's will report findings there" He sit send and began to search for the place.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:02 am

the four have no problem finding the home of Big Max since it is, quite appropriately, the largest home in town. two stories, with a spacious sitting room, large kitchen and dining area and four bedrooms.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myren is the first to arrive, having been accompanied by Big Max himself. As the pair enters through the front door, Max calls out. "LILY! I'M BACK! AND I'VE BROUGHT GUESTS!"
A tall, auburn haired woman appeared at the top of the stairs and peered down at them.
"Max, you know you've gotta give me a little warning before you just decide to just bring people over!" Finally, she took an actual look at Myren, noticing the heavy armour and the broadsword on his hip. "oh.one of the folks from beacon?" she quickly shuffles down the steps. "I hope Max hasn't given you too much of a hard time."

"Not at all Ma'am. we are grateful for his help, and for your hospitality." Myren bowed to his host before turning to Max. "Is there somewhere we can set ourselves up to discuss our strategies?"

"Of Course! the living room is all yours."

Myren sat on a chair in the living room and began drawing up diagrams and such on his scroll.

Yin was the next to arrive, followed shortly by Zwei, and eventually Dante. each in turn could hear Max and Lily talking in the kitchen, but all noticed Myren waiting for them with the living room.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:11 am

Dante knocked a few times against the door, but after no responce he decided to let himself in. After all, Big Max had told them they were staying there. He'd imagine it would be understandable to enter somewhat freely... Looking around, he sighed in relief as he noticed Max wasn't there to greet them, taking a few steps in, looking around. Seeing his teammates in the living room, he drops his bag down and enters. "So, good news first: we can probably take advantage of the town's radio network, maybe give us a bit of an edge. Bad news: as you've probably noticed, people're spread out. Also good news: if things go well, I can totally have a date for myself lined up." He chuckles at that, looking around and quickly straightening himself up. "You're right, very unprofessional joke," he says. "Now, please, share what you all learned, because if we don't have anything good, we're in a load of drek."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Yin walked into the house and, upon seeing Myren in an adjacent room, proceeded to join him. He nodded a greeting as he took his seat. Once everyone was gathered, he listened closely to Dante's findings, I knew it, he was here hitting on the locals while we were out doing actual work. However, the radio network may come to help us. He spoke up as the boy finished, "Unfortunately, I haven't found anything definitive regarding the attacks, however it does seem that the most recent attack destroyed the back of the building, then, after the top floor collapsed on it, climbed out of the wreckage. Whatever it was, it was large enough to destroy a building, and strong enough to climb out of a building that it brought down on itself." He finished, leaning back in his chair, "The radio network should allow us to spread out as well, and communicate easily even though we are covering a larger area." He said, At least you did that much...
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Zwei had somehow made it to his destination without breaking anything or ending up in another town. Zwei showed himself in without knocking. They were expecting him anyway no point in bothering them. He made his way in another room where Yin and Myren were once Dante had made it he would begin. "I made a few findings in the record  room that could possibly be linked. But most of it was worthless but I did take a few photos of what I found." With that he entered his photos on his scroll and began showing the group every photo that was important.

((Basically they know what Zwei knows now))
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Myren nodded, frowning as he listened to the other's accounts of their findings. when his turn came up, he keyed up a small map he'd downloaded onto his scroll and highlighted the five attack sites with circles, all five on the west side of town.
"I checked out the older sites, most of them were too old for me to find much of value though."
he pointed to a circle fairly close to the town square
"this was the first site, and as far as i know, the only casualties so far. obviously, no tracks, no real sign of anything definite, but i did find a few marks, tooth or claw or something, which make me think this thing was pretty damn big to begin with."
he points to the second site, the furthest away from town, then the third and fourth, each getting closer again.
"the second attack was on a chicken coop. killed about fifteen of them, but the from what i could tell, it looked way less organized than the first, and seems to have been done by something way smaller. The third site was a butcher's slaughterhouse. Broke through the wall, and snatched up a carcass before taking off."
he pulls up a few pictures of each site, side by side
"the slaughterhouse hit was definitely done by something bigger and more precise than the chicken coop, but that's all i can really say for certain. Last was a barn. The back wall was pulled outward, two cows were killed on the spot, and two more were probably carried off for later"
He closed his scroll and slumped back into his chair.
"I'd say that I was just wrong on the first site, and that this thing has just been growing bigger, and bolder, this whole time, but from what Yin showed me at the latest hit, the damn thing is smaller than what did the barn attack. So the way I see it, either this thing can change it's shape at will, or we have more than one on our hands..."
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Dante listens to the information gathered, mulling it over. "So, let's start with the obvious first... It seems to come from the west, and is a carnivore. For the time being, I'd like to operate on the assumption of multiple hostiles. Our best option is to set a trap and wait." He looks over the map, scratching his chin. "We need to find somewhere that we can draw it to. West side of town, preferably with as little cover for it as possible. Lure it out from the forest, and catch it in a pincer. Worst case scenario, we know what it is and can hunt it in the forest. Best case, mystery solved." Looking at the other three, he cocks an eyebrow. "Comments? Criticism? That's just what's coming off the top of my head."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:58 pm

Yin ran a hand through his hair, "That's all well and good, but how are we going to draw it out? I don't imagine that the locals would be too thrilled to give us meat or whatnot to lure it out with." He said, "Not only that, but, in the event of more than one enemy, we will have to assure we get all of them in one go, or we'll be here longer than we have to." Yin's lips twitched only slightly, "Although not all of us would hate that, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:06 am

Zwei perks up a little suddenly "They may not GIVE us meat but you forget that we ourselves are tasty meat to whatever this is. If you have not figured it out I am proposing someone be the bait...I myself volunteer if no one else is willing. Or y'know we can steal the meat". He said the last part nonchalantly but of course he was joking...probably. "Of course that would throw off the pincer a little but it is an idea"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:05 am

"I'm with Zwei on this. whatever this is, it's already attacked humans directly. I doubt It will have second thoughts about an easy meal sitting out in the open. But it think I'll volunteer to be the bait. If worse comes to worse" He taps on one of the interlocking metal bands of his armour "I can probably take the most punishment"
He looks at Yin for a moment
"and if there really is more than one, we'll just hunt them down where they live. We have six more days after all."
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:08 am

He rolls his eyes at Yin's comment. "I'm not looking to stay here any longer than we have to. I've got some modifications in mind for Zorro, and I certainly doubt they have all the equipment I need." He rolls his shoulders and cracks his neck, hearing what the others have to say. "I love how we skip over the logical steps and go straight for the suicide plans," he says, rubbing one of his temples before looking over at Myren. "I'd love to dispute that claim, but I'm not keen on offering myself up so readily." Sighing, he looks over the map again.

"Location criteria is the same, though. Somewhere clear, preferably flat, and in the West. We need them to expose themselves. And, uh... maybe find a few steaks to rub over Myren." He chuckles to himself before pointing to a possible site. "Our best case scenario is that there's only one. In that case, Zwei and Yin should swoop in from the sides, flank it on different fronts. Try to position yourselves closer to the forest, as that'll help us cut off its escape. Since I'm probably the slowest, I'll join when I can and we can hopefully deal with it quickly enough. If it's multiples..." Dante taps his chin, pondering. "That complicates things. I can provide overwatch while you two close in, and join the fray shortly afterwards. We communicate and cooperate, and focus fire when we can, and try to knock some out of the fight. If they run, shoot to wound. We need all the evidence we can get to track them down."

He looks dissatisfied with himself as he takes a step back. "I'm not terribly happy with this... But we're lacking information."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:20 am

Yin looked down at his scroll, fiddling with the functions a bit, "Alright, it seems our devices are able to piggyback on the town's radio signals." He said, "This should allow us to communicate in real time with each other." He looked up to the others and explained how to modify their scroll to allow voice chat, "If you can't figure it out, just give me your device." He continued, "Have the attacks all taken place at night?" He asked, "If so, we should plan the ambush accordingly."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Zwei isnt exactly the master strategist so most of his contribution involved nodding and memorizing the plan. He was usually rather good with electronics and things of the like but what Yin suggested was beyond him so he quietly handed his device to him careful not to disrupt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:23 pm

"The attacks have all been at night, so we may want to set up some kind of light or something. As for the ambush itself, I think Dante has the right of it. I draw it, or if we're unlucky, them to our site, then Yin and Zwei cut off the retreat. Dante gets overwatch, and we cut it down, quick and efficient."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All this talk about steak makes me think you lads are ready for some food"
Lily chimed, poking her head around the corner.
"Whenever you're ready, just help yourselves"

(We proceed to set up ambush after dinner, so any more planning should be done now)
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Dante eyes Lily with some suspicion, but nods. "Thank you, ma'am. Everyone, eat and gear up. No excuses tonight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[[TIMESKIP]]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing in the chosen field, Dante stares out at the treeline, holding Zorro in its gun form. With a flick of his thumb, the gun hisses, one end of the magazine being released. "Myren, you still sure about this?" he asks, slipping it onto a harness he's wearing over his vest, several other magazines hanging from it. Reaching behind him, he pulls the large box magazine out, leading the first round of the belt into the chamber. "It's not too late to switch places, after all."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Yin looked over at their team, Alright, time for some action, hopefully. He said, "I'll message you guys when I see something...because I think I'm the only one who can see right now." He then turned to Zwei, "I'll head off to the right, you take the left." Then, "Make sure we don't accidentally kill each other in the darkness, alright?" He said before making his way to the trees.

He reached what he thought was a suitable tree and removed his longer blade. He used his semblance to appear about halfway up the tree before digging his blade into the trunk. He pulled on his blade, flipping his body up onto a thick branch. He settled his back against the trunk and let one leg hang down. This is a good vantage point. He thought. I can see everyone pretty clearly.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Zwei nods at Yins insructions before heading to the left across from where Yin was set up. Sometimes I really wish I was a faunus he thought to himself after tripping over a tree root. He isnt really able to climb trees that well so instead he crouched in a nearby bush and focused. He waited for the signal to innerupt his total focus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]   Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Disturbances - team DYMC + Zwei Carter [closed]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next