RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Firebird and it's Owner.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

The Firebird and it's Owner. Empty
PostSubject: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Striding in with her battle armour on, it would be lacking her cape to reveal white pauldrons. As she opens the door with one hand, in the other would be her guitar in its case. With a quick look at him, she would say, "Have you lived up to my expectations?"
Then moving to place the guitar down, she would give him no time to react as she jumps behind him to see what he is looking at.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:35 pm

"Uhh..." was the only sound Aphelion could muster before Aoife jumped behind him as he was in the middle of a rather lewd maid video.

"I took, an, umm, break?" he said, going slightly red.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Taking a few seconds of watching to realise what is going on, her entire face would turn bright red before she shirks back and closes her eyes, looking away, "D-D-Don't worry! I-I can leave!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:40 pm

"No, no, no, i-i-i-it's fine, don't worry about it..." he said as he closed down the video, "I just... missed you... I did get level twenty, then I got distracted by... something." he said, suddenly remembering the huge Maid Aoife picture hanging over his bed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:44 pm

"Just because you reached the point I set you, doesn't mean to stop. And what could distract you to the point of you watching m-maids doing that?" Says Aoife, trying to push the thoughts of her in a maid dress out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:48 pm

"Well I was sitting on my bed and I looked up at your pict-" he blurted out before covering his mouth.

"...I mean, uh..." he tried to come up with something, but had no ideas, so he just sat there awkwardly, crossing his legs.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:52 pm

"Pict..? Picture? What picture?" Turning to look at him inquisitively, she would give him a glare like that she gave Drake: One of complete soulless eyes matched with a radiating malice. Arms folding, she just keeps the glare up.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:54 pm

Aphelion quickly glanced at the well hidden picture over his bed, covered by the canopy, before looking back at her, "I meant... umm... w-well, I didn't look at it in the pub... I promise..." he actually started getting nervous, feeling that he may have overdone it this time.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Following his glance, she would move to within an inch of his face, saying in a calm voice, "You are only digging yourself a bigger hole." Despite this, she would not attempt to move the canopy. Letting him trying to throw him a bone.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:19 pm

Now completely caught off guard, Aphelion got desperate. I'll have to try this... even if to just buy me time.

As Aoife's face was so close to his, he fired forward to kiss her and sent out both of his arms to grab the Plains simultaneously. Hopefully this'll confuse her enough...
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:58 am

Yelping at the sudden movement before getting hit by all of them, she would look at him somewhat dumbstruck. Pulling back, she would turn red from both flushing and her aura brightening, "D-D-Don't just t-touch there when I am a-asking something! Idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:58 am

Alright... now what?

Aphelion shifted into a thinking position and started thinking, as quick as he could, of an excuse for himself, but nothing came to mind. Dammit... Dammit... I guess I'll have to tell her the truth.

After that thought he inhaled deeply and started explaining, "When we went to the pub I saw the picture, and I couldn't help it because you crashed right beside it and I was looking at you so my eyes moved to the picture and I got jealous that all the pubgoers got to see you in a maid suit so I went up to the bartender and asked him if I could get a copy and I said that I'm a maid thing collector because I wasn't sure if I should tell him that I'm your boyfriend and when you weren't in the room after you went chasing after whoever recorded us a delivery guy came with your picture so I nailed it to the ceiling above my bed and made a canopy for it so nobody could see it from the outside please don't kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:54 am

Sighing heavily, she would turn away from him and go to her guitar case, unzipping it and taking out the guitar with the same butterfly as Connla's onesie. Saying in a somewhat cold voice, "If anyone sees it. I will kill them, then you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:25 am

Aphelion sneezed, "Of course, that's why I built the canopy..." he said as he switched back to the game, back to grinding.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:41 am

Scowling slightly, she would put the guitar down and move to look over his shoulder for his character name and class. Then going to the laptop she had forgotten to take with her in the morning, Aoife quickly turns it on and head onto the game as well. Writing up a brief message, it would also hold a couple thousand gold coins, as well as the strongest possible gear for his level, message reading, "If you wanted a picture of me in my work outfit. Should have just asked."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:22 am

''I did ask, just not you. Razz '' comes the reply as Aphelion continued to deliver tons of damage with the kicks and blows as Lord_Salamander, finding that fighting was theoretically the same regardless of the medium.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:48 am

Taking off her gauntlets and placing them to the side with a thud, she would pick up the laptop and move to his side, snickering as he sees him play before resuming her own, deciding to play around with her titles so her Elf character is fully named 'Firelord Mioniel the Dragonbane' . Shadowing Aphelion from above, she would just watch him play.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:53 am

No longer paying attention to anything other than the game, Aphelion went into a zone, similar to when he wrote stories. He moved his character with a certain difficulty but from playing earlier, he started tapping the keys in perfect sequences, pulling off ridiculous combos. I kinda like this. It's like each of my fingers is a fist or a leg.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Deciding to get revenge for him retrieving the maid picture, Aoife strikes at him. Setting off a 20 move combo like it was nothing, her character would jump off it's dragon mount and incinerate the Salamander and it's nearby area in blue fire, the player laughing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:27 pm

Aphelion started crying.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Immediately facepalming, she would use a different spell. A sign on his screen asking if he wants to be resurrected or not, with Aoife simply going, "It's a game, don't have to get worked up about it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:36 pm

"B-but he's like my son..." Aphelion said through his post-cry sniffing, before shuddering and sluggishly accepting the resurrection.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Laughing despite upsetting him, she would then type in a chat command, sending multiple offers, "This will help you level up quicker. I would ask if you want to party, but I would probably eat up the small amount of experience points you get for being here."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:48 pm

"I can't party anyway, I'm playing the game." said Aphelion with a pout before accepting everything and putting on his new gear, "I'm leaving this area."

Upset, he moved both literally and ingame and sat on the edge of his bed while jumping into a beetle-infested forest.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Facepalming again, "A party in Online games means two or more players joining forces for a common goal." Deciding to stop following his character, she would move far to the north on her drake, heading to the highest tier zone and starting to do daily quests, normally fighting multiple mobs at the same time, "Can't wait until I buy an Iris Breach, this will look awesome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Firebird and it's Owner.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: