RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Firebird and it's Owner.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:24 am

"Dressing up as a character from a series , be it games, movies or programs. Apparently there are competitions and whoever is best at it gets a prize." Comes the reply in an apparently knowledgeable tone.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:32 am

"Do you have to act like them? Because with no doubt there are many tsundere maids you'd be great as. And as always, I could help you. Even teach you to dance." he said with a sincere interest.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:38 am

"I am not sure, though I probably wouldn't. Plus I have got two in my mind already, well maybe three." Then thinking for a few seconds, she would realise the second part of what he said, "Hey! I know how to dance perfectly well! When you are on a Dancing machine all the time, you get some tips."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:57 am

"Dancing machine? Didn't know there were robots you could dance with. I'm sure you're great at waltz then." he said, grabbing her wrists and pulling himself up so that she'd slide back down to her first sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:40 am

Gasping slightly, she would let him do what he wanted before speaking, "No you idiot! Not with robots. I mean the arcade ones in the Hippogriff, I use them for training."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:43 am

"Oh. Oh, those things. Never used them, I've only worked there for like a day..." he said, scratching the back of his head, "So they teach you how to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:57 am

"Not really. But if you watch the character, they can help you learn a few moves. And if you got fired in a day, that is not going to look good on a job application." Laughing, she would take out White Dragon and look it over, "I should probably start using this outside of being a spear. It probably gets sad, if it was living."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 6:04 am

"If you're rougher with it than you are with me, it's probably sad either way." he joked before running his finger over her weapon, "You should use a weapon however you want. Maybe you'll be less predictable that way. Who knows..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:13 am

"I thought you said you liked it rough? Besides, I am not like that to you. Unless you want me to act like you are a weapon and swing you at people." Smirking, she would resheath the sword and go to cuddle him, seemingly slightly awkward in the way she performs it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:30 am

"I do like it rough. And I must admit that you're not rough to me. In fact, you're more embarrassed than me and the roughest you got was biting me." he said, hugging her and turning to be on top, "And you let me dominate. You don't put me into your submission." he reached under her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:54 am

Gasping loudly, she would close her eyes as her entire body flushes, "T-That's be-because you like to d-dominate. So I a-allow you. Idiot." Despite this, she would not try to get back on top, her voice barely above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 7:57 am

"But you said being calm is boring. And who said I love to dominate? I don't like being a leader... I'd rather you show me what you've got..." he said, licking her ear, "Give me a taste of when I'm your maid."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:20 am

Squirming at being licked, Aoife would spin so she is on top and sitting, despite his hand being there, her own moving to his chest, she would send a pulse of heat directly onto him while speaking, "Good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:23 am

"Hardly." he responded, grabbing her hand and sliding it down his chest while using his other hand to tug her skirt, "That's nothing compared to what you could do."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:36 am

"Well what should I do then?" Using her spare hand, she would draw one of her swords, pointing it at him, "I mean, I could engrave you with my initials. But that wouldn't be the nicest thing to do. What else is there..?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:39 am

"Don't ask me, but your threats get me excited." he said, raising his head and licking the sword, "I mean, I REALLY don't want to have sex with you right now, so if you really want to show me you should go against my will."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 8:53 am

"You always want sex. So I shall deprive you of exactly that." With that, Aoife would hold the sword like it was more of a pen, making a flesh wound on his chest in the shape of 'AK' with a heart around it. Smiling at her handiwork, she would trail her finger over it, collecting some blood and poking him on the lips with it, "Besides. Who said it was a threat? I carry out solemn promises."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:03 am

''You're so cruel.'' he said, licking her finger, ''And you're taking my joke too seriiously. This is staying there forever now, I can't heal myself with aura.'' he sighed, wriggling the hand she was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:07 am

Squeaking at the wriggling, she would nearly decapitating him with the sword from shock. Quickly placing the sword away, she would pout, poking him, "What? Does natural body healing do nothing for you? Besides why would you want to get rid of it?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:18 am

Aphelion laughed, ''Just kidding. It will be a nice thing to show your dad. And I thought you'd cut deeper.'' he admitted, continuing to wriggle his fingers, ''Since I let you dominate for now, I'll go without sex with you for a while.''
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:34 am

Squirming, she would remove his hand while frowning slightly, "You won't be able to do either if I break your legs and arms."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:43 am

''Okay, okay, I'll stop.'' he said, stretching himself before her, ''Do whatever you want with me.'' he said, feignig sadness.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:28 am

Taking advantage, she would remove her other hand from his grip, and instantly go for the under the armpits tickling, laughing at him, "Time for you to suffer the wrath of the great tickler!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:32 am

"Heh. Too bad for you, I have no tickles." Aphelion said, despite biting his lip hard as if he was about to burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Raising a brow, she would continue, leaning forwards and nudging his lips with her nose, "Are you sure about that? Doesn't seem like that."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 1:15 pm

"N-no... I swear..." Aphelion muttered, his eyes watering as he held in his laughter.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Stopping, she would dig her hands deep into his armpits, "Aww. That's no fun then. What do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Firebird and it's Owner.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: