RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Firebird and it's Owner.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:48 pm

"I can't party anyway, I'm playing the game." said Aphelion with a pout before accepting everything and putting on his new gear, "I'm leaving this area."

Upset, he moved both literally and ingame and sat on the edge of his bed while jumping into a beetle-infested forest.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:34 pm

Facepalming again, "A party in Online games means two or more players joining forces for a common goal." Deciding to stop following his character, she would move far to the north on her drake, heading to the highest tier zone and starting to do daily quests, normally fighting multiple mobs at the same time, "Can't wait until I buy an Iris Breach, this will look awesome."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:11 pm

"Mhm." said Aphelion detachedly before having a sneezing fit. Disregarding that, he continued to grind.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Aoife on the other hand, would be completely aware of his sneezing. Moving her character to a safe place, the chinks of her chainmail moving would be the only thing to alert him of her moving, heading over to behind him and pressing against him slightly, arms around his chest as her aura starts to release a warming heat, "Cold?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:20 pm

"Just a runny nose for now. Too bare too often I guess..." he said before remembering he was upset at her for killing his child Lord_Salamander, "I'm still not happy about your Salamander murder though... meanie."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:23 pm

"There is a reason you don't go for certain places. They may allow Player Vs Player -" With that, the Death-cry of Aoife's Character would be heard, her aura surging in heat quickly before going back down, "...Like that. As for being too bare. It's your fault, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:28 pm

"It's your fault for not bringing anything warm on our date... though it's still my fault for not remembering about your aura." he said, only realising his idiocy halfway through the sentence.

"...I'll need to go get some medicine later, so forgive me if I don't reach max level by tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:33 pm

"That's perfectly fine. And to make up for it.." Saying that, she would let go of him and go back to her guitar, continuing, "Tada! You can have your own private concert, though I can't write music, so it won't be that good anyway. But I can play pretty well, so that's a thing. "
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:47 pm

"Well, better now than later if I'm to have a headache." he answered before going back to playing but keeping his ears peeled for her music.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Scowling, she would double check to make sure it is tuned correctly, testing a few notes on the electric guitar before starting to play a song for him. The Noise from the guitar and her singing being heard down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:29 pm

Aphelion looked up from the game as Aoife started singing and playing. He almost sneezed but held it in as he didn't want to interrupt her. He let his ears get accustomed to the sound and came back to the game, making sure Lord_Salamander wouldn't get killed again.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Finishing, she would pout slightly before looking him over, passively twirling around the guitar like it was her spear, at points nearly hitting it against another object, "Well that's all I can think up off the top of my head, any requests?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:49 pm

Aphelion looked at the screen as it blurred before his eyes. He grabbed his forehead and rubbed it. Then he looked from between his fingers and returned his character to a safe town before logging off and closing the laptop. Still holding his forehead, he reached for a cider bottle and drank from it. He didn't register Aoife's question as he felt that what kept him playing the game may have been the last of his energy, seeing as he hasn't slept for some time. Immediately after that, he blanked out.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Watching him, she would immediately go over to help him at the first sign of trouble, guitar falling to the side as she runs and tries to find out what is wrong, "You okay!? Been playing too long? Suddenly stabbed through the chest by a ghost?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:02 pm

"My religion doesn't let me believe in ghosts... so I think... I overdid it... without sleep." he said, trying to lift himself up but failing.

"It's like... the reverse... of last night..." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Moving so that he is on her lap, her exposed thighs would be somewhat warm from the continued use of her aura as a heat source on the back of his head. Using a hand to boop him on the nose, she would smile down at him, "Idiot. You shouldn't go without sleep for a game, despite how attached you are. That is how people die, from not eating or drinking and only playing."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:34 pm

"I don't feel sleepy though. Maybe I'm sick... Maybe I'm sick and tired."

After that joke, Aphelion feebly raised his hand and went to grab Aoife's chest.

"At least I'm still sane..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Rolling her eyes, she would hardly feel his hand over the chainmail and other clothing, saying in a rather sing song voice, "And still a pervert~" Afterwards, Aoife places her finger on his stomach, starting to draw shapes on his clothing, muttering some lyrics to herself in the same voice, "Some things can't be treated,so don't make me, don't make me be myself around you."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:54 pm

"Yeah, if I'm sick it would be better if you got a face mask or something if you want to stick around." he said, still trying to Copafeelion the Plains. Finding no contact, he started trying to find somewhere he could slide under the armor and clothing.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:57 pm

"I'll just incinerate the germs before they get to me. Don't worry. Besides, I don't care for a little cold when I can burn as bright as the stars!" Is the reply with a playful grin, not watching due to the knowledge that the only way he is getting under her clothing would be through going under her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:01 pm

"That's hot. We should totally get in my bed and you should warm me up without our clothes." said Aphelion, not even attempting subtlety thanks to the sickness. He continued to move down the gear, still trying to find somewhere to slip his hand.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:12 pm

"You never wearing your clothes is the cause of your illness. Idiot." Finally caving in to his hand movements, she would look at him dead in the eyes, "What are you doing with that, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:17 pm

"I'm digging my way under your clothes, dummy." he said, slightly dizzy, "I wanna touch your breeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssts." he continued to move his hand down.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 pm

"What are they worth?" Inquires Aoife, seemingly deciding if he is ill enough to warrant being nice to. Or at least, less aggressive. She would also undo the pauldrons on her shoulders, the white protection dropping onto the bed beside them.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:33 pm

"They are probably the best suited breasts for combat since they don't weigh you over in your stance. Also, they're very pleasant to lay one's head on. If I was a girl I would love to have those breasts." he said assuringly, before turning away to sneeze quietly, "And they really suit your face, and they're the first ones I've seen since my mom's." he blurted out, too woozy to stop and lie, or withhold the truth.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Blushing rather heavily, she wouldn't be sure if to kiss him or slap him. Turning her head to face upwards to the side to try and prove her point, she comments, "What I mean is. What would you do for me if I allowed your request?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:45 pm

"I'd touch them." he answered in a rather serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Firebird and it's Owner.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: