RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Firebird and it's Owner.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:33 am

Pouting, she would poke him rather hard before continuing to wipe at the blood, "S-Sorry, and what do you mean I was like a baby? I am the one who acts like the adult between us. Idiot."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:47 am

He smooched Aoife on the cheek, '''It does seem like you like my rocking back and forth and my lullaby.'' he poked his bite, ''And you suck very well, too bad not lower though.'' he giggled at his own lewd joke.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:56 am

Scowling, she would 'accidentally' set her hand on his chest alight for a second, saying in an offended tone, "I will actually break your ribs if you carry on along those lines. Also two days until you fight them now."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:37 am

"Don't be so angry, I was just kidding. I don't expect you to even know how to do that stuff." he said after a short gasp of pain before reaching for his burn cream, "I wouldn't ask my innocent, inexperienced baby to go that far."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:57 am

placing a hand on his chest, she would place it where his ribs are and push her finger at the space between two, with a small gesture, evidently not putting any power behind it, "So you don't think I know how to do it? I think I know that I know how to break ribs, want to see how?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:02 pm

"Yes, I highly doubt you are skilled in higher lewdity. No, I'd rather not postpone the fight any further." were his answers as Aphelion picked up the flannel which fell off of his forehead and put it on the bite, "If you broke my ribs I'll be stuck in the infirmary and won't fight your family, then we'll never get married."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Pushing her finger in-between them now, her mind melts again from the mention of marriage, "B-B-But I am n-n-not old enough y-yet! T-Though i-it's not like I don't want to. A-After all, you are my f-first."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:20 pm

"Well, I mean obviously, not until we're both of age... and you'd need parental consent I believe... and, like, I'd have to find a priest who could wed us..." he said somewhat seriously before realising and jumped back to his fun self. He picked her up and started rocking back and forth while holding her close to his chest, "So do you like how my flesh tastes?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:23 pm

"I never tasted it. I was asleep, dummy. Why would I want to eat you?" With that, she would smirk, aiming to keep a sense of superiority, though it would fail terribly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:27 pm

Aphelion raised the flannel and lifted Aoife so that her head was by the bite, "Here, have a taste. You deserve it after taking care of me." he whispered to her, probably sounding a bit creepy but meaning it, "I'm serious, you should open the wound again so I can clean it properly."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Frowning, she would shake her head, evidently detesting even seeing him injured, much less her being the one to cause it, "I don't want to eat you, I am not a cannibal!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:35 pm

"Don't whine and bite my flesh." he said sternly before moving up to her neck, "Or I'll bite into you."

Having said that, he tried to bring her head closer to the bite mark.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:42 pm

Frowning heavily, she would gulp loudly and close her eyes. Moving forwards with her aura activated, she would bite into where she had tried to eat him last night, the blood what has restarted flowing now going into her mouth instead of down his neck and heat from her moving into it in its stead.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:48 pm

As she bit him, Aphelion felt a slight pang of pain, but her warmth helped with easing it. He stroked her back with a smile and reached to open one of his drawers. He sighed audibly, the feeling of blood loss getting him excited as if he were in a spar.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:55 pm

Spluttering slightly, she would start drinking more, inadvertently getting enough on her lips to make it look like she was wearing it as lipstick, some trickling down her face as she ignores it, digging her canines in deeper.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:58 pm

"Wh-whoa, I always knew you were bloodthirsty." Aphelion chuckled as he pulled out the antiseptic and a packet of cotton buds to apply to the wound once Aoife was done... drinking.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Blinking as she slowly opens her eyes, she would shirk back and look up at him, the blood she had on her lips now caked with it as she looks at him, looking upset despite her tone, "Bloodthirsty? I only want your blood inside me though, and that of your enemies spilt."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:08 pm

"That sounded pretty creepy, but it turned me on." he admitted, leaning in to lick some of his blood off of her lips as he also pulled out come cloth and applied it to his wound, clearing away excess blood before he'd apply the antiseptic.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:24 pm

Blushing slightly, she wipes her lips excessively, "Says the one who told me to bite them! That's pervertedly creepy, weird fetish person." Despite saying that, it would be evident she didn't mean it, pouting with her arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:28 pm

"Oh, I'm such a big bite pervert. I need you and me in my bed after I clear this wound or else I won't be able to hold it in any more." he said, pushing down the antiseptic and hissing from the stinging. He pulled out a bandage with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Snickering, she would step back in a rather playful manner, saying in a teasing voice, "I know something what won't be held in knowing you. Maaaybe I should call my brother up and tell him a fake time, just to see you add more injuries to your bite."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:09 pm

"See me add more injuries or add more injuries yourself?" he asked, also teasingly, as he wrapped the bite in a bandage to keep the blood from spilling too much.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:16 pm

"What? I mean you get beaten up, dummy. You can't beat me in a fight, so there is no way you can beat them!" Now somewhat serious, she would evidently be trying to protect her family pride, rising her head slightly as if she was talking to someone she disregarded as human.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:25 pm

"You're the one who wanted a draw when we were fighting, and I was nice enough to allow it. Don't think the Gods will be failing me during battle." he said, before a thought came to him, "...Oh, you bit me because you knew I love your lips and would let you bite me again to weaken me. I should have known you'll side with your family." he said, tears in his eyes, "Screw you! I'll show you I can beat them! I'm gonna train until I pass out and I'll beat them up and then I'll screw you for real!" he shouted before staggering to the bed, quickly putting on his pants, grabbing the crate of energy drinks and opening the window, jumping out and running off.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Just standing there stunned, she would register what he said after he started running off, immediately getting dressed into full battle gear again, placing the belt holding her weapons on as she jumps out and starts running to try and catch him up, though he would be little more than a figure on the horizon due to the distance.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:50 am

Waking up after the rather short training trip, Aphelion noticed that Aoife was carrying him. He tilted himself to land on his feet and instead grab and carry her. "I'm pretty sure it's the husband who carries the wife in, not the other way around."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:35 am

Making a loud "Ehh!?" noise as she is lifted, she would get lifted and look at him, trying to twist and go back onto her feet but all it would do is make her skirt fall down, blushing heavily as her brain stops working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Firebird and it's Owner.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: