RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Firebird and it's Owner.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:50 am

Waking up after the rather short training trip, Aphelion noticed that Aoife was carrying him. He tilted himself to land on his feet and instead grab and carry her. "I'm pretty sure it's the husband who carries the wife in, not the other way around."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 5:35 am

Making a loud "Ehh!?" noise as she is lifted, she would get lifted and look at him, trying to twist and go back onto her feet but all it would do is make her skirt fall down, blushing heavily as her brain stops working.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:04 am

"I've been sick long enough. I want to thank you properly. I'll do one thing, anything you ask of me now, if it's within my power." he said, sitting down with her on his bed and kissing her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:00 am

Quickly righting her clothing, she would feel for his forehead, snickering as she says, "Got a fever still? I don't need to ask for anything. Though if I had a moment to think about it..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:36 pm

"Actually it went down. And I'm serious, consider it honour debt. Just ask, I can even be your dog for a while." he said with a smile, before remembering something, "And if you remove your clothes I'll put them into washing. Blood stains must be treated as fast as they can."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:05 pm

"Oh. It will be much worse than being my dog for a day. As you are that already, stupid." Smiling slightly, repeating the words he said before to her, "Anything?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:10 pm

"I'm hardly your dogs. I don't exactly lick your face..." he said before reaching his drawers to change his hand bandages, "And yes, anything... in my power."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:24 pm

"Yet." Smiling slightly, she would move her face so it is only an inch from his, if not closer, "Fine then. For the day I choose. You shall have to wear a maid outfit and act like one. This is also in public and you must also act like I was the Queen and do everything I command. Sound okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 1:44 pm

"Umm..." Aphelion just realised what he was dealing with while in this relationship. He looked down and started playing with his hair nervously, "Well... Now I have to... don't I? If... If you really want me to... I'll do it... But I don't own one..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Laughing, she would put on a triumphant voice, "Bwahaha, you should never of said anything. As for the dress, you can use mine, as long as you clean it afterwards." With that, she would kiss him on the forehead, her smile still there.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:13 pm

"Fine. You should cheer on your family then, because if I beat them you won't walk properly for weeks." he said, a bit upset, "So do you want me to wash your clothes or not, kitty?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:32 pm

"No it's okay. They are mean't to get blood on them. As for your fight, I won't be taking sides." With that, she would nod to herself, trying to change the topic, "Also, been thinking up new moves I can use. They will be completely unique so certain Robots won't have them in its database!"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:42 pm

"Sure you won't." he said with a pout, dropping her onto his bed, beside himself. Then he closed his eyes, trying to imagine himself in a maid outfit, but couldn't bring himself to it. I'm an idiot. Why didn't I keep my mouth shut and start blabbering about honour...

When Aoife mentioned moves, he jumped back to reality. Eyes still closed, he muttered, "Try some throws. You should take advantage of his weight and throw him on the ground. Or latch onto his arm like a parasite and burn hard. Or you could try mental tactics, like insults which cut deep. Or confuse him by confessing to him. Or flash him. Or fire up a kick to the nuts. Or learn how to breathe fire. Or bite him."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:50 pm

Listening seriously, she would not at the suggestions before laughing as he says to breath fire, "Actually. I would love to breath fire, but I can't for obvious reasons of not being a Dragon, plus I am getting better at insults." Afterwards she would poke him and show him the palm of her hand, starting to form a ball of fire in it before it suddenly fades and Aoife lets out a small cry of pain, quickly followed by a nosebleed from both nostrils.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:00 pm

"Nosebleed? That's nothing. If you come training with me I'll show you how I get a heart attack." he said before reaching for a bottle of alcohol, "And you could totally breathe fire. Or at least spit it." he said, giving her the bottle and reaching to lick her blood off, "For the sake of making a disgusting joke, I'll be doing that monthly to you. Hihihi. Oh, and having been awake now, how did my blood taste?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Rubbing her head in a dazed state. She would groan slightly before sitting up. Taking a few seconds to realise what he means, she lights up in a flush, "W-W-What do you think you are saying!? Y-You can't just say that!" Then composing herself, she would cough into her hand, "Your blood...? I would say.. Metallic? Something like Copper."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:24 pm

"I'm saying what I feel like saying. I'll help you out with your 'natural bleeding' anytime, kitty." he said, licking her nosebleed off, "Your tastes metallic too. Heavy metallic." he joked, booping on her nose. Then he moved his legs to sit on her lap, facing her, "That was a cute ball of fire, but it's too damaging for its worth. Try with a marble-sized one between your fingers first. I'd hate to see you do that silly fireball in a fight and get yourself in danger."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Looking down, she would seem almost ashamed as she comments, "I can't do it... Yet, but when I master it, I will somehow find a use for it." With that she would lean forwards and place her head on his shoulder, sighing slightly, "I haven't fought or killed anything in a while. It's tiring being calm all the time."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:20 pm

"You're so different..." he said, falling onto the bed and pulling her onto himself, "I fight with calmness whenever I can. I'm ashamed when I let my feelings out during battle. Don't worry though. I'll get you something to kill. Maybe an Ursa... yeah, I'll get you an Ursa which you can kill, and if you can't, I'll help you."

Then he tickled her back weakly, "And don't worry about the fireball. It takes time to learn. I'm still far from a great martial artist and I've trained for around 10 years already. Certainly, though, if you learn how to do it you'll be a more formidable foe. I might even start worrying that you could beat me."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:16 pm

"But Ursa are easy. I mean something like a deathstalker." Eyes suddenly lighting up, she would smile slightly, "We could take a deathstalker! Maybe one each, then we can walk around and say we soloed one. And maybe some Nevermores! They are dumb as well." With that she would sit on him, aiming to put her weight in one spot, "Besides! I can already beat you in a fight, idiot."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:11 am

"Sure you can." he snswered, letting her sit on him. Thrn he considered her first proposition, "I don't really want to fight anything without a must, but I'll carry a trophy for you." he relaxed, putting his hands under his head, "Now, why are you sitting on me? I don't remember mentioning a lapdamce."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:45 am

Looking away to try and hide the redness coming to her, she would say in a half embarresed, half proud voice, "Though you would be fighting to stop them hurting others. As for sitting on you, don't get the wrong idea. Just because I am wearing my dress and sitting on you, doesn't mean I am going to give you a lap dance! Be proud I will allow this much."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:01 am

"I wouldn't... but you're sitting on... well, y'know..." he said, getting a bir red himself, "And protecting others is a must. That's why I left my family in the first place, though I always thought I'll be protecting animals, not humans."

Last edited by Aphrodisiac on Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:17 am

Shuffling forwards onto his chest, Aoife nods before going, "W-Well. Think I should try out cosplaying at some point? I mean I already have most of the stuff for it, so it wouldn't be hard or costly to pull off..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:20 am

"What's cosplaying?" he asked, looking at her from below with a confused expression.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:24 am

"Dressing up as a character from a series , be it games, movies or programs. Apparently there are competitions and whoever is best at it gets a prize." Comes the reply in an apparently knowledgeable tone.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:32 am

"Do you have to act like them? Because with no doubt there are many tsundere maids you'd be great as. And as always, I could help you. Even teach you to dance." he said with a sincere interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Firebird and it's Owner.
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: