RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Firebird and it's Owner.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Blushing rather heavily, she wouldn't be sure if to kiss him or slap him. Turning her head to face upwards to the side to try and prove her point, she comments, "What I mean is. What would you do for me if I allowed your request?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:45 pm

"I'd touch them." he answered in a rather serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:00 pm

Saying rather sarcastically, she would fall silent afterwards, "So what exactly is your fascination with them? They are not exactly large like everyone else, they are like that of a child. What I apparently have the mentality of according to some."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:06 pm

"Well first of all, they're yours. Second of all, they're cute. Third of all, they say that a girl with small breasts has an easier path to her heart. Fourth of all, they don't fly all over the place distractingly, but the most important of all, they're yours." said Aphelion, his hand dropping down from patting her as a fever finally got to him and he started burning up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:18 pm

Rubbing his head like he was an injured pet, she wouldn't notice his fever, "Though I won't be as good for your 'mining operations' compared to the others. Or you getting a decent hold on them,as that is all you ever do whenever you get the chance."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:23 pm

"I don't mind that at all. I'll like you whatever your breast size is, even if you miraculously grow huge ones overnight, there'll always be positives. Focusing on the positives, that's the best way of living a life." he said before turning with a groan and kissing her thighs, "If you won't let me touch your breasts I'll do other perverted stuff to you. You already made me all burnt up."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:24 am

Rolling her eyes, her aura would retreat as his forehead is pressed against it, "And what perverted things will you try to do? You seem to be forgetting I am wearing more metal on me than you are wearing clothing."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:55 am

"Your mouth is still open... and you can't protect all your body from me." he mumbled as he slipped his hand onto her leg, "Besides, you wouldn't blame a sick man for undressing you, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:16 am

Unsheathing White Dragon from her side, she would activate the dust inside it and tap him on the back of the head with the side lightly, the sword giving him a static shock before it goes back in the sheath, "Can, would and will. I wouldn't want my defences against germs compromised, especially by the person who is emitting them." However despite that, she would unhook her stockings, allowing them to fall into her plate boots.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:30 am

Failing to notice Aoife's subtle undressing, Aphelion pulled himself up and rested his forehead against hers, "I know, I'm asking for too much. It must be pretty boring, having to take care of a sick person. I won't blame you if you leave."

Having said that, he spread the makeshift canopy and crawled under his covers. His shirt and pants slipped out from the covers as he moved up against the wall, the only part of him visible being the ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:44 am

Taking her shoes off with a large clunk, she walks to the door, "Good point." With that she would leave... To return around six minutes later, in one hand a mug of hot chocolate, and the other a wet flannel, "Here you go. It's kind of nice when it is me taking care of you, not the other way around."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:48 am

Aphelion's head popped back up as Aoife returned, "Don't play around with me like that, I thought you were gone for good." he said, puffing up his red cheeks but reaching for the mug.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:53 am

Sticking out her tongue playfully, Aoife goes to sit by his head and move his hair away, plopping her other gift on his forehead, "Also your request for a fight was accepted. They choose the place, you choose the time."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:59 am

"Thank the Gods, I'll be able to choose a time when I'm not in your care due to sickness." he said before sipping on the hot chocolate, "I like this drink. You should be my wife and make me one of these a lot." he added before returning to the drink.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Blushing heavily and mumbling out a defiant reply, it would be incomprehensible to him before she would look down at the floor, her brain melting out at the mention of being his wife.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:28 pm

Aphelion managed to build up a hefty black mustache thanks to drinking the hot chocolate before putting down the mug with a loud "Ahh..." and turning to look at Aoife. He shifted the sheets, moving up, pivoting on the edge of the bed as he went to hug her out of thanks.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Moving to keep the flannel on his head, she would accept the hug before leaning to force him back down, using her other hand to grab her laptop with the now dead Firelord, "Get some rest. You will need it."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:54 pm

Aphelion sat back down and weaved the sheets around himself. "I knew you were planning something lewd." he laughed before closing his eyes and entering the bodylock.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:13 pm

"I was referring to when you get beaten to a pulp." Then, she would sit by his side and angle the screen so if he wanted he could see it, bringing up the name of her characters killer, the Anti-swearing engine would work wonders as she types "ima slit ur ******* throat, **** the hole and Sk33t Sk33t when I do it. As Sub 0 said 'Get the **** over here' "
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Aphelion's muscles relaxed as he let his aura hold him up. Once again, a dream has come to take over, this time a memory of his would-be execution. He was forced to recollect his trial and escape, although this time it was a Knight in armor which came to his salvation atop Equinox.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:41 pm

Now in the middle of a flame war with her killer, with nearly every other word being an obscenity, with the sound of the keyboard being smashed by fingers being the only noise from her. Though she would still keep tabs on Aphelion, making sure to keep the cotton wet for his fever.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:42 pm

The Knight and Aphelion were now on a grassy hill. The wind breezed through the air as they laughed together. He started slowly undoing his saviour's armour, starting with the plate boots.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:04 pm

While this happens in his dream, the other knight would be doing something else what requires armour: Camping the corpse of the opposing player, every time he spawns a large burst of DPS reinserting itself back into him. The arguments continuing, many of the terms used would no longer be words, the only thing they would need would be is offensive in some shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:07 pm

As the Knight lost her armour, more and more of her curves was revealed. At last, the helmet remained. Carefully, Aphelion grabbed it and raised it, instantly kissing what was under... which turned out to be another helmet, one more familiar and with bad associations.

"I knew... you love me... Aphelion..."

"NOOOO!" Aphelion shouted as his aura retreated back into his body and he woke up in cold sweat.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Not looking up from her screen, she would quickly write in 'i maed ur mother gag list nite lololololol' before killing his character for the countless time and going, "What? Am I that bad of a company that you can't even sleep in peace?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:17 pm

He breathed hard and deep for a few moments before dropping onto his back, "No... I just had the creepiest nightmare. Must be because I'm sick." he sighed before looking at his ceiling decoration, calming down.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Nodding slightly, she would start speaking out her messages as she pokes him on the nose, typing with one hand, 'u kill me off again and ima smash every single all of those keys over ur ******* head and stuff all the shards up ur **** . lifes a *****, stop being such a gaping ****** and get the **** over it.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Firebird and it's Owner.   The Firebird and it's Owner. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Firebird and it's Owner.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: