RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Practice Arena

Go down 
+37
edwazhere
Amber
thatguyzeke
eyeblaster3
Dust_hunter0
Laris_Cole
Fogfun
methe
A_rav
bren159
Kellenredx
Shemskis
Zou Sama
MrManix
CentralDogma
DrGustave
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
Metroidhunter
Haboo90
Prinny
zhleader
Yuki-Chan
JL
Lazy_eye_of_sauron
Sun Wukong
Jetscream
Myren
Kooplah
wubwub
Frankenstein Joe
Alder_
Skylight
DatteSa
Dante
AkaiOtaku
AppleDashed
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Practice Arena - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Leaving the Arena after a couple hours of hiding, she would try to stealthily get back to the dorms, though considering her attire it would be nigh impossible, smiling at the thought of having to not be Leo's maid for the day.
Back to top Go down
Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:03 pm

"You know, it doesn't... count as starting... until you actually do work..."

Leonius chuckled as Aoife passed him at the entryway, grinning under his helmet.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Stopping to look at him, she simply goes, "I did work. By putting on this instead of my other clothes, it made me perform more work, thus the week has started."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:18 pm

"Dressing up the part... does not make you a maid..."

Leonius stepped aside, revealing a bucket of soapy water and a scrub brush.

"... Come along, Aoife... I would like... to help Miss Scarlet... by cleaning up around campus... It is a maid's job... to clean one's home... And Beacon is home... is not not?" He didn't even bother hiding the amusement in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Already having to mentally calm herself, she veils her voice in calmness, "Home is a place of residence. As I am not prone to sleeping in the arena or anywhere else outside of my bunk. I would like to state the fallacy of thinking I would do anywhere outside the building the dorms are within."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Leonius raised a finger, and his seal appeared in the air, as a recording of yesterday's bet played.

Quote :
"If I defeat you... I get your service... as a maid for a week... And I get to make your life... mildly uncomfortable... by making you serve tea... and other such menial tasks..."
"Even if your interpretation... of 'home' were to hold... the phrasing of the statement... of 'and I get to make your life mildly... uncomfortable' would indicate this... is still within the grounds of the bet..."

He leaned in, a faintly mocking tone in his voice.

"... Or perhaps... we shall simply let it be known... that Aoife Knight... does not keep to the bets... that she has made..?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:34 pm

Hand twitching, nearly losing control of the pure amount of malice she is withholding, she simply goes, putting on a sing song voice, "You realise that the way you are standing, I could decapitate you before you can bring a barrier up.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:37 pm

"Perhaps if you... swing it with sufficient force... but then people would ask why... and everyone would know that you... are unable to keep to a bet..."

With that, Leonius turned, walking away.

"Come along... Aoife... you have a lot of work... ahead of you before... the work day is done..."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Following him with a scowl stuck to her face, she would have an inner wrestle with herself as to why she is doing this, and doesn't just ambush him with flames burning at 1000°C to the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Leonius noted her scowl with a smile. After this, she would either think twice about challenging him again... or would almost certainly come after him with a vengeance...

Of course, it would hardly be interesting if she was happy about this.

((To Breaking Bench II: Breaking Aoife))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Aeden and Lucina arrive into the Arena.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Lucina moves to the right side of the arena and readies herself" you first..."

((OOC going to play Dota. Be back in about an hour))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:50 pm

"Before that I thought of something on the way over here. Ill be right back." Aeden runs out of the arena into a nearby room. After a few loud noises from searching Aeden comes back wearing cat ears and a cat tail. "Alright now pretend I'm Cat and attack me"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:51 pm

((OOC uh... ))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:52 pm

((Its all I got))
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Lucina throws Aetherius and it lands about 2 feet in front of her. She walks over to pick it up...
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Lucina turns back into that angel form and throws a purple dust powered Aetherius at Aeden she then takes dust shards out of her pocket and throws them too.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Aeden ducks out of the way as quick as he can. No no no no Bad idea Aeden runs around the ring hoping to not get hit by that damn purple dust.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 1:59 pm

Lucina now hovering above where she was recently standing and throws a variety of crystals at Cat/Aeden.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Aeden makes a wall of ice using Deception X "Well this bought me a little time. Maybe I should let her hit to get rid of her aggression"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:05 pm

Lucina catches Aetherius and transforms is into a SHARP katana charging towards Aeden
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:06 pm

((Be back in a hour or so or mobile)
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:07 pm

((OOC alright))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:54 pm

Aeden crouches down next to the wall of ice when Lucina's Aetherius comes toward him and slices the wall. "Well that didnt last long he continues his run but fires small burst of ice at Lucina.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Lucina throws a fire crystal at the ice melting it. She runs over and grabs Aetherius throwing it at Aeden in wingstick mode.

((Ya gotta knock her out))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Aeden dives out of the weapon's path. I did not think this plan through!! "Okay how can I stop her. Well I guess this is like Shem's Ragnarok so knock out?" Aeden removes the ears and tails while he runs trying to form a plan in his head.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Lucina still does not acknowledge it is Aeden and continutes attacking Cat. She runs over and tries to grab him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Practice Arena   The Practice Arena - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Practice Arena
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next