RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]

Go down 
+4
DrGustave
Doovid
PANxSamus
Laris_Cole
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Doovid

A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:32 am

Jakob leaned over to Violet and whispered, "I was planning on acting like my cloak tangled up around my feet, and made me trip and fall. Then when I'm on the ground, I'll act like I hurt my knee or something."
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:34 am

She giggles"Sounds good...I will sneak around and get the gun"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:44 am

Jakob nodded and started walking towards the guards, as soon as he was in front of them he tugged the cape in front of his feet, tangling them up in the cloak and falling on his face. "Ow!" Jakob shouted curling his knee into his chest. "God, that hurt!"
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:46 am

Violet glances over to the guards to see their reactions.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:12 am

((OOC: I slept. Woke up, then find that I'm dealing with two rather difficult parties, this will really be interesting... I'll be separating the reactions within and outside the facility))

[[Jakob and Violet]]

The two guards who were guarding the door with the sign "Authorized Personnel Only", immediately went to where Jakob was. One of them then contacted someone through his earpiece,

"G19, Production Room, One of the tourist accidentally fell and it may be serious"
, G19 said over his earpiece as he was busy checking Jakob leg for any signs of fracture or injury.

"G20, I understand. I will be heading towards the physician's office to request for his aid", G20 said as he headed up towards a set of stairs.

Jakob was currently in a blind spot and thus the other employees could not see what was happening and the noise coming from the machines also distracted them. They were just too busy monitoring the output.

[[Riley's Group]]

The blond haired woman returned to where the receptionist's desk was and she contacted the head guard with her earpiece.

"I have allowed them to roam freely within the facility. Shouldn't they be monitored?"

"Yeah... the head honcho told us to allow them. I think he'll be checking our competency in situations like these. Records say that those two are actually Beacon students.", the head guard said with a nervous tone. "Let's just hope they're only here for the tour."

"If not and if we fail this... we'll be..."

"Yeah... we're dead... literally"

[[Franklin and Rosa]]

The guards continue to monitor the outside of the facility. They are still doing their usual patrol and have not seen anything unusual.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:04 am

OOC: Well, fitting, considering Avernus is an anti-pirate. :)Buuuut.....maybe a slight edit should be inbound, since Riley's part of the group aren't inside the "premises" just yet.

Anyways, Cole, could you give some details about Matter? I wanna know what it can do - more specifically, can it be modified so that it can create a timed energy release similar to timed explosives?

IC:

A green light flared on the scroll he used as he placed it into his pocket. Hauling with him a storage box that might've been holding a musical instrument, Riley turned the corner of the street and started walking towards the main entrance. Large amounts of guards stood, forming a perimeter around the building, and occasionally, one or two raised their hands to their earpieces and spoke in a hushed tone.

This could've been a game of Mistral Whispers. Unfortunately, these guys looked like they were too serious for even a pun, much less a game.

Riley looked around, scanning the surroundings as he 'listened to music'. This was Avernus Corp, who manufactured the alternate fuel called 'Matter'. Ran by a lineage of family members, Riley wouldn't have been surprised if Carol hadn't met with members of the Avernus family before in some dumb fundraising event of some sort that did absolutely nothing other than piss off Faunus even more.

Right now, though, the more important thing was Matter itself. Sure, in all those magazines and articles and adverts, the words 'non-flammable' always seemed to be glaring out at you like the idea that everybody should be given the choice of being a giant wuss was a revolutionary idea, Matter was still fuel, and as a fuel, it still gave off energy.

All that was needed was for something to give off energy, and it had the capability to damage.

Of course, there have been curiously awesome products before, like a Dust nullifying oscillation thingy, that had the ability to prevent stuff like this. While Riley knew enough about science to know more than enough about what he needed, he didn't know whether this 'Matter' thing could be used to blow stuff up.

Oh well. If yes, awesome! If no, who cares. They'd just use it as fuel, if the engine of the prototype ship could use Matter. And maybe it could! Who knows. Again, these Avernus people were pretty 'high and mighty' in the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:19 am

((OOC: JL, Sent you a pm regarding Matter... also... edited for Carolynn))

The guards spot a man who appears to be carrying some sort of container, and a woman who was using a crutch to walk and was trying to catch up to the man.

"G10, Man carrying container together with a woman using a crutch, seems to be going to enter the facility"
"G09, Confirmed"
"G13, Confirmed"
"G11, Confirmed"

"It's probably another one of those couples who want a tour of the facility"
, the head guard replied to the report of the guards. "Not a threat".

"Sir, he is carrying a container. It may hold a deadly weapon inside"
, G52 suggested.

"Then he'll have to deposit it in the baggage counter, then we'll check if there's anything suspicious inside", the head guard replied.

They have no time to be distracted right now. They are busy monitoring the two outsiders that are currently 'touring' the facility.

Last edited by Laris_Cole on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 9:40 am

Carolynn limped after Riley, using the Crutchshot to move faster, trying to catch up to him, "Wait for me! Don't leave me alone... I'm coming with you, remember?" she called to him. She wore her standard jumpsuit and had her tail in a ponytail, although she kept her ears folded into a hairband. At the same time, she spoke quieter, "ICEA, watch the stocks for Avernus. If something goes awry, sell them all immediately."
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 10:43 am

Violet notices her chance and she slips in and takes one of the guard's side arms. She slips it in the back of her shorts. Then she runs to Jakob "Wow, you must be pretty dumb to slip on your own cloak" she said with a giggle. She then puts out her hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:05 pm

"Is that kid okay?", asked the guard to Violet as she was helping Jakob up. Though he did not notice that Violet took something from him.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:20 pm

She smiles at him and says "Yeah, he is just a dunce"
Back to top Go down
Doovid

Doovid

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:43 am

"Coming from you." Jakob said with a sigh as he stood up glaring at Violet. "I should be fine."
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:04 am

"Ok, let's keep going, I wanna see everything." She says as she grabs his forearm dragging him up the flight of stairs but before we head up she turns to the guards and says "Thanks for the g-...I mean help, it was nice talking to you"
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:19 am

The guard nods then raises his hand to his earpiece. He contacted the guy who went up earlier and told him that there were no serious injuries.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:34 am

Jakob and Violet make their way up the stairs
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:07 am

They arrive at the second floor of the facility, though its not actually a second floor but rather a higher vantage point of the production room where they could clearly see almost all the machines in the production room. The only thing stopping them from falling to the 1st floor were the metal railings on their left.

From there, they could see the two guards who have returned to their guarding posts which was in front of the "Authorized Personnel Only" door and a group of people in white coats who were still busy monitoring the machines.

On their right were three doors with the following labels;
1. Physician's Clinic
2. Broom Closet
3. Marketing Department
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:37 am

Violet drags Jakob into the broom closet and whispers to him "ok, now what's the plan?", she then pulls out the gun.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:45 am

IC:

Carol and however else were part of their group followed Riley as they very quickly closed the distance towards entrance. Immediately, a guard waved them over, and pointed towards the large case that Riley held.

"We're going to have to check that, sir." the guard said, sounding more like he wanted whoever was listening on his earpiece to hear what he said more than he wanted Riley to give him his stuff.

Riley's fingers flicked, and the left earbud fell out. The right one stayed in, preventing his own earpiece from being shown. "Yeah, sure!" he responded with a smile, and immediately tossed it into the arms of the unsuspecting guard.

OOC: Before it gets checked, would some stuff (stature?) allow them to bring in weapons in the tour?
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:50 am

"Alright. I'm going in." Franklin says to Rosa. He heads for the shipping door. As he reaches it he aims his shoes at the door handle and launches a controlled dust blast, blowing the door open. "ALRIGHT, EVERYONE ON THE GROUND!!" He screams as he enters the shipping and delivery room with the barrel of his gun pointed toward the workers.

Last edited by DrGustave on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:57 am

Violet hears the explosion and tells Jakob"Stay here I'll go check it out" She hides the gun again and walks out of the closet.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:23 am

((OOC: With Franklin's attempted robbery going on right now, you'll probably be able to keep that container of yours ))

[[Franklin, Shipping and Delivery]]

The workers immediately did what the armed man demanded, they got down on the ground but Elijah had already sent a distress call to the S&C Room.

[[Security and Control Room]]

The head guard notices some disturbance coming from the cameras in the S&D department. He notices that the employees there were down on the ground and there was also an outsider there who had a gun.

What the hell are the Externals doing!?

He immediately contacted the guards who were outside the facility through his earpiece.

"You idiots! An outsider has entered the facility through the S&D Department!!! He has a gun and can harm the workers. Don't pursue him yet but block all the exits he can take!"

This is really the worst day for the boss to allow a tour!, he thought.

He then contacted the Internal guards who were inside the underground facility. They are to come out from the A.P.O. Room. It will take them a few minutes to get to the ground floor from the basement facility but there are already two guards there where one was ready to shoot while the other simply had a stun baton, and they are waiting behind the door that was the entrance to the production room.

[[Riley and Carol, Main Entrance]]

When the guard received Riley's container, he wasn't able to check it because he had received an order coming from the head guard about an infiltration in the S&D. He immediately returned the container to Riley and went to where the Shipping and Delivery department was followed by the other guards who were patrolling earlier.

[[Violet]]

She exits the broom closet and if she were to head down she could spot two guards where one had a gun aimed to the door of the S&D department, while the other had a stun baton.

They were currently arguing about something and their sights were fixed to the door,

"I know I had it with me earlier!"

"I'm pretty sure you just misplaced it again, as usual"

"No! I'm serious! I really brought it with me!"

But surprisingly, the employees who were monitoring the machines are still doing their work regardless of the events currently happening.

Last edited by Laris_Cole on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:36 am

Violet goes to the rail and pulls out the gun and leans over the rail, pointing it at the one with the gun, "Did you fellas lose something?" She then fires the gun at the one guards head and then aims around and shoots at the other one.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:47 am

The two guards collapsed to the floor. One of the employees had seen what has happened but he ignores it and returns to monitoring the machines.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:58 am

IC:

"Ah....guess that's that, then. No more checking. Too bad we couldn't show off your amazing technological prowess, Ms. Vondrow."

From their view, all the guards were gone. Most of them had bashed through the main entrance, probably to either attack Franklin's team or to cut off all exits they had for escape

Obviously, starting a shootout wasn't the best thing. They obviously had to do something else - distract and confuse. And then the fun bit - carve out your own escape route, if there was none to take.

They approached the entrance, nobody left to stop them. At once, Riley pulled the door open, kneeled, and held his hand out for Carolynn.

"Ladies first, miss?" He spoke with a slightly mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:04 am

Violet giggles at the collapsed guards and starts running for the baggage counter. She hops over the railing and makes her way down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Laris_Cole

Laris_Cole

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:28 am

((OOC: I'll just clarify that the baggage counter is right where the receptionists desk is and it is located in where the main entrance is. So Violet will be meeting Riley's Group at the entrance))

Violet, who was carrying a gun, arrived to where the main entrance is. The blond haired woman sees her.

"Where is your companion!? There is a robbery ongoing and we have to make sure that everyone is safe!"
, though she wasn't using her perky manner of speaking now.

She then returns what the two had deposited earlier then says;

"Go get your friend and get out of here!"

As the blond haired woman said that, a man carrying a container entered from the main entrance and then opened the door for the woman who was using a crutch.
Back to top Go down
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:35 am

Violet looks at the stuff confused, but then eventually puts the gloves on "Thanks blondie" she then starts running back to the closet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]   A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Tour of Avernus 'Matter' Corp.: Vale Branch [Open]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next