RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]

Go down 
+4
Tsuteto
AkaiOtaku
Shortstop
Cheshire Schrodinger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
eyeblaster3

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Quote :
The hood figure turns towards you and you can see his face. This was definitely NOT Cheshire. His hair was white and spiked and his eyes were red. His partially opened mouth showed sharp rows of fangs and teeth.

"Hm? I see a lot of things," he grumbles. "I don't know, what does he look like hm?"
Caihn's nose twitches, involuntarily. This however, is only discernible reaction to his surprise at the man's intimidating appearance. 'Well, uh...' he says, while thinking 'Guess I'm committed now' 'How would you describe him...' He stealthily scans the crowd, looking for a way away from this man. Caihn could tell this was the kind of guy you definitely wanted to keep your interactions with to a minimum. He could sense hostility in the air, but if the man had seen Cheshire, then he could still be of use. 'He's quite tall, about your height, with dark hair and a cloak like mine. He was probably in quite a rush. Anyone like that?' Caihn says, still with the false friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 3:42 pm

eyeblaster3 wrote:
Quote :
The hood figure turns towards you and you can see his face. This was definitely NOT Cheshire. His hair was white and spiked and his eyes were red. His partially opened mouth showed sharp rows of fangs and teeth.

"Hm? I see a lot of things," he grumbles. "I don't know, what does he look like hm?"
Caihn's nose twitches, involuntarily. This however, is only discernible reaction to his surprise at the man's intimidating appearance. 'Well, uh...' he says, while thinking 'Guess I'm committed now' 'How would you describe him...' He stealthily scans the crowd, looking for a way away from this man. Caihn could tell this was the kind of guy you definitely wanted to keep your interactions with to a minimum. He could sense hostility in the air, but if the man had seen Cheshire, then he could still be of use. 'He's quite tall, about your height, with dark hair and a cloak like mine. He was probably in quite a rush. Anyone like that?' Caihn says, still with the false friendly tone.
"Well there's a thief with dark brown hair running away with a purse," he grumbles. Seconds later a cloaked man with dark brown hair jumps off a roof from the building behind the person you are speaking to and lands next to you. To darts off in a hurry but you can barely caught a glimpse of the purse he was holding.

"There's a man with black hair running away from a rather angry woman with her panties," he adds on. In that moment the door burst open from a nearby cafe and a man with long black hair wearing a riding cloak runs out hastily. A waitress follows after him screaming. She is trying desperately to keep her skirt down.

"I see a lot of things kid," the man grumbles, "You have to be more specific then that."

His perception is extraordinary. This man appears to be very self aware of his surroundings to the point where it's unnerving.
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Quote :
"Well there's a thief with dark brown hair running away with a purse," he grumbles. Seconds later a cloaked man with dark brown hair jumps off a roof from the building behind the person you are speaking to and lands next to you. To darts off in a hurry but you can barely caught a glimpse of the purse he was holding.

"There's a man with black hair running away from a rather angry woman with her panties," he adds on. In that moment the door burst open from a nearby cafe and a man with long black hair wearing a riding cloak runs out hastily. A waitress follows after him screaming. She is trying desperately to keep her skirt down.

"I see a lot of things kid," the man grumbles, "You have to be more specific then that."

His perception is extraordinary. This man appears to be very self aware of his surroundings to the point where it's unnerving.
Caihn raises his eyebrows. 'That's quite an impressive talent you have there. Maybe you can be more helpful to me than simply finding my friend.' Caihn says. Deciding to obscure his and his group's true intentions with the Solomon Household, and not wanting this guy to get too involved, Caihn says 'My - employer wants me to gather information on the Solomon Manor. And since you seem to be the man who sees everything, tell me - did you ever see anyone going into the manor? And more importantly, did they come out again, and where did they go when they did?'
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 4:58 pm

Quote :
Caihn raises his eyebrows. 'That's quite an impressive talent you have there. Maybe you can be more helpful to me than simply finding my friend.' Caihn says. Deciding to obscure his and his group's true intentions with the Solomon Household, and not wanting this guy to get too involved, Caihn says 'My - employer wants me to gather information on the Solomon Manor. And since you seem to be the man who sees everything, tell me - did you ever see anyone going into the manor? And more importantly, did they come out again, and where did they go when they did?'
"So," he murmurs to you, "You're after the treasure as well eh?"

The man's face turns grimm and serious. "So your employer is after the same prize as I eh?"
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Quote :

The man's face turns grimm and serious. "So your employer is after the same prize as I eh?"
'I guess you could say that, but I suppose that very much depends on what prize you are seeking.' Caihn considers for a moment. 'If the two things we are after are different, then I am sure we can come to an agreement. However, if they are the same, then comes the problem. While I do not know specifically what we are looking for, it's probably the kind of thing we'll know when we see. So, do you have any information on the Solomon Manor? Because if you do not, then hypothetical bargains do neither of us any good.'
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:44 pm

eyeblaster3 wrote:
Quote :

'I guess you could say that, but I suppose that very much depends on what prize you are seeking.' Caihn considers for a moment. 'If the two things we are after are different, then I am sure we can come to an agreement. However, if they are the same, then comes the problem. While I do not know specifically what we are looking for, it's probably the kind of thing we'll know when we see. So, do you have any information on the Solomon Manor? Because if you do not, then hypothetical bargains do neither of us any good.'
"I don't know what you're after specifically," the man murmurs to you, "but what I'm after... is the entire lot."

The red eyes of the man seemed to flash with greed for but a moment. "The manor, the riches, the treasures, everything inside that overgrown tomb, that's what I'm after. Everything."

A low growl emanates from his throat. "Do you plan on getting in my way?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Returning back to the town square, Tsuteto looked around. Everyone had left. As probably was best... possibly. Unless they were having the same experience he did.

And then he remembered the scroll again. "I'll never remember this bloody thing," he muttered, pulling it out. As he opened it up, he noticed he had no need to type the individual names of people. It was already downloaded and ready to go with the click of a button. Opting for a read only message instead of a voice, he sent a mass message, with quick details for them to aid in whatever hunt they had. The message read as follows.

"Only a female came out alive. Has treasure in plain sight; no one recognizes. 7 treasures in Manor. Be wary of everyone."

He was hoping that the last line hit a bit more home being re-emphasized. If not, it was very possible people might die before truly setting into the journey. Closing the scroll, he tucked it away again, then kept himself back against a wall. Only time needed to work it's course now.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Seiryuu24 wrote:
Tea sounded like a good idea. It had been far too long since she had some properly crafted tea. Not that she really expected much here. The various shops and cafe's around Beacon served tea in the fashion preferred by the Valish, while Chiu was accustomed to the Mistrali fashion. Now she was in an area of this town similar to her own home, but it was still a Valish town so who knew what she would find. Although had not thought Ron was a tea type of person, not that tea was all their was in a Tea House. "You just want to stare at the pretty girls don't you?" She teased. "Just remember, hostesses are terrible gossips. We might be able to learn something too."
Ron rolls his eyes at Chiu's tease and says, "Professor Gris used to make me drink tea after every training exercise, I just got into a habit of it." He holds the door open for Chiu once he walks into the tea shop. "I hope we find more information than the last place."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Shortstop wrote:
Seiryuu24 wrote:
Tea sounded like a good idea. It had been far too long since she had some properly crafted tea. Not that she really expected much here. The various shops and cafe's around Beacon served tea in the fashion preferred by the Valish, while Chiu was accustomed to the Mistrali fashion. Now she was in an area of this town similar to her own home, but it was still a Valish town so who knew what she would find. Although had not thought Ron was a tea type of person, not that tea was all their was in a Tea House. "You just want to stare at the pretty girls don't you?" She teased. "Just remember, hostesses are terrible gossips. We might be able to learn something too."
Ron rolls his eyes at Chiu's tease and says, "Professor Gris used to make me drink tea after every training exercise, I just got into a habit of it." He holds the door open for Chiu once he walks into the tea shop. "I hope we find more information than the last place."
Entering the tea house you see a fairly peaceful setting. There are some people simply sitting about sipping tea and relaxing. There were a fair amount of available tables. You see two hostesses each one wearing an intricate flower pattern kimono. They are attracting the stares of many of the men but otherwise do their jobs providing hospitality well enough.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Ron leads Chiu to the table in the back left corner where they sit down and wait for a hostess to come take their orders.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:34 pm

Shortstop wrote:
Ron leads Chiu to the table in the back left corner where they sit down and wait for a hostess to come take their orders.
Noticing your arrival one of the hostesses moves towards you. Her rear was less then subtly brushed by the hand of a nearby man but after a slight jolt and a distasteful look, she straightens up and goes to your table.

"How may I serve you today?" she asks pleasantly and respectfully.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:47 pm

As Aeden prepares to ask Billy his questions he receives a message on his scroll from Tsuteto. Female. Plain sight. 7 treasures. Be wary of everyone. After reading the last line Aeden gives looks up at Billy. I'll have to trust Billy but I'll be sure not to rely to heavily on his answers. "Okay Billy I think I have my questions. According to my associate there has been only one person who's come out from Solomon's Castle a female and she carries one of the 7 treasures but no one recognizes it. My first question is 'Who is this person who despite the rumors of no one coming back from the castle has returned and even carries a treasure." Aeden keeps his eyes locked on Billy not trusting him after their little card game.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:21 pm

AkaiOtaku wrote:
As Aeden prepares to ask Billy his questions he receives a message on his scroll from Tsuteto. Female. Plain sight. 7 treasures. Be wary of everyone. After reading the last line Aeden gives looks up at Billy. I'll have to trust Billy but I'll be sure not to rely to heavily on his answers. "Okay Billy I think I have my questions. According to my associate there has been only one person who's come out from Solomon's Castle a female and she carries one of the 7 treasures but no one recognizes it. My first question is 'Who is this person who despite the rumors of no one coming back from the castle has returned and even carries a treasure." Aeden keeps his eyes locked on Billy not trusting him after their little card game.
Billy shakes his head with a rather sarcastic looking smile. "Sorry man but that's something even I don't know," he says. "I'm unable to tell you an exact identity but I will give you the info I do know.  Apparently the treasure she carries around is hard to recognize because nobody realized it was a treasure. The lady in question, I hear she must have been so skilled that whatever the heck was inside that manor that's killed off every single grave robber who got near that place couldn't even scratch her. She was seen heading towards the place at night and when morning came she returned without even a scratch! Thousands of years worth of fortune seekers could not get anything out of that place. Now some lady goes in and comes out without so much as a scratch. That's really says some things about the skill she must have."

Billy rubs his chin as he paused, thinking for another moment.

"Rumor has it that she likes riddles and games.... but that's probably not important, huh?"

Billy breathes in through his nose as he shuffles the deck of cards idly.

"That's all I know about it, I swear. Now, what would you like to ask next?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:22 pm

Cheshire Schrodinger wrote:

Noticing your arrival one of the hostesses moves towards you. Her rear was less then subtly brushed by the hand of a nearby man but after a slight jolt and a distasteful look, she straightens up and goes to your table.

"How may I serve you today?" she asks pleasantly and respectfully.
Ron looked up at the woman and smiled, "I would like Green Tea, if you have it, please?" he says, thinking Maybe if I keep my manners, unlike most of the men in here, I can get some information later. He turns his head toward Chiu, waiting for her to order.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:23 pm

"I'll take a cup of Tieguanyin. And please make sure the water is not boiling." Chiu ordered. There were certain benefits to her relationship with Viola, a few of them weren't even physical. "On second thought, give my friend here a cup of Longjing and add it on to my check."

Turning to Ron she smiled broadly. "I never told you how filthy rich my fiance is have I?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:15 am

Quote :
"I don't know what you're after specifically," the man murmurs to you, "but what I'm after... is the entire lot."

The red eyes of the man seemed to flash with greed for but a moment. "The manor, the riches, the treasures, everything inside that overgrown tomb, that's what I'm after. Everything."

A low growl emanates from his throat. "Do you plan on getting in my way?"
Caihn realizes the time for negotiation is over. 'I guess there is no more point in me hanging around here talking. I'm sort of glad it turned out like this, because to be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to the prospect of working with you.' His scroll bleeps. Tsuteto's message. 'Be wary of everyone, huh? I hear you.' Caihn starts walking past the man, but stops to say, 'And to answer your question - Only if you get in ours.' Caihn continues walking, and draws out the flute from under his robes. He brings it to his lips and starts playing as he walks, fully expecting an attack from behind, but hoping that it doesn't come. He manifests two orbs of celestial energy in preparation, which he hides high enough above his head so that they cannot easily be associated with him.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:53 am

Quote :
Ron looked up at the woman and smiled, "I would like Green Tea, if you have it, please?" he says, thinking Maybe if I keep my manners, unlike most of the men in here, I can get some information later. He turns his head toward Chiu, waiting for her to order.

"I'll take a cup of Tieguanyin. And please make sure the water is not boiling." Chiu ordered. There were certain benefits to her relationship with Viola, a few of them weren't even physical. "On second thought, give my friend here a cup of Longjing and add it on to my check."

Turning to Ron she smiled broadly. "I never told you how filthy rich my fiance is have I?" She asked.
"Oh course," she smiles. She gives a slight bow and walks, jolting a bit when the same man from earlier brushed his fingers across her rear.

Quote :
Caihn realizes the time for negotiation is over. 'I guess there is no more point in me hanging around here talking. I'm sort of glad it turned out like this, because to be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to the prospect of working with you.' His scroll bleeps. Tsuteto's message. 'Be wary of everyone, huh? I hear you.' Caihn starts walking past the man, but stops to say, 'And to answer your question - Only if you get in ours.' Caihn continues walking, and draws out the flute from under his robes. He brings it to his lips and starts playing as he walks, fully expecting an attack from behind, but hoping that it doesn't come. He manifests two orbs of celestial energy in preparation, which he hides high enough above his head so that they cannot easily be associated with him.
While playing your flute, you suddenly spot the man from before standing right in front of you, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Nice trick," he mumbles nodding at the orbs above your head, "but if that's what you call discreet, you're never getting pause those things. Especially when they have weapons like this."

The barrel of a gun suddenly pops out from the folds of his robe. Two gun shots rang out and the bullets hit your orbs of energy. Your orbs disperse to nothing but sparkles of light.

"Stay out of our way," he murmurs. "If those things in there do not tear you apart... then we will."

The white haired man steps to the side and disappears into an alley. If you chase after him and peer into the alley, you will find nothing there but rats and trash.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Aeden begins tapping his finger on the table trying to think of the next question. Well that question seemed like a waste. Aeden looks up when he finally thinks of what to ask Billy next. "Sticking with this female. Where could I find someone who has more information on her?" Its the only lead we have I have to learn more.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 8:53 pm

AkaiOtaku wrote:
Aeden begins tapping his finger on the table trying to think of the next question. Well that question seemed like a waste. Aeden looks up when he finally thinks of what to ask Billy next. "Sticking with this female. Where could I find someone who has more information on her?" Its the only lead we have I have to learn more.
Billy sets down the deck on the center of the table and pulls out a pocket book from his cloak and flips through.

"Let's see..." he hums as he scans the pages. "Well there's this one guy who has an eye for cute girls like a pig with a doughnut in front of his face. Doesn't even hide it. He'd slap a rear as casually as talking about the weather."

Billy shakes his head in dismay.

"He hangs around the eastern district. Probably doesn't know much though." Billy shrugs and pockets the book. "To be honest the rumor has been spreading around for so long that almost nobody knows who it's about anymore. The story has been watered down more then this tap water liquor here."

Billy waves and smiles when the bartender shoots him a dirty look.

"Hm~ I think the part of the rumor about the mysterious treasure all started from a local blacksmith. I think she showed him the treasure personally and he was so amazed he just kept on babbling about it to anyone who listened. He doesn't seem so keen on talking about it to many people nowadays though. Trust me, I know. I also know how scary a hammer starts to look when you're being threatened by one."

Billy chuckles to himself. He leans back making his chair tilt slightly. "Well there's your second question. Anything else? This is your last one before we say goodbye."
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Quote :
While playing your flute, you suddenly spot the man from before standing right in front of you, his arms crossed over his chest.

"Nice trick," he mumbles nodding at the orbs above your head, "but if that's what you call discreet, you're never getting pause those things. Especially when they have weapons like this."

The barrel of a gun suddenly pops out from the folds of his robe. Two gun shots rang out and the bullets hit your orbs of energy. Your orbs disperse to nothing but sparkles of light.

"Stay out of our way," he murmurs. "If those things in there do not tear you apart... then we will."

The white haired man steps to the side and disappears into an alley. If you chase after him and peer into the alley, you will find nothing there but rats and trash.
Caihn removes the flute from his lips and drops into a combat stance as soon as he sees the man in front of him. He is about to launch an attack with the orbs, but they are destroyed before they even move from where they were above his head. Caihn grits his teeth as the man issues his warning then disappears down the alley. Caihn relaxes, moving out of his combat stance and replacing the flute in it's case. He quickly looks around to make sure the man is gone, before starting to make his way back to the square. 'While I may not have learnt anything about the manor itself, I have learned some valuable information about some of the opposition we may encounter inside.' Caihn thinks. He picks up the pace, hoping that his companions will have found something about the manor itself when they regroup back at the square.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:02 am

Seiryuu24 wrote:

Ron rolled his eyes; he had heard all about Chiu's fiance getting her her own car. I hate it when people flaunt their wealth. he thought while he waited for the hostess to get back.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:24 am

Shortstop wrote:
Seiryuu24 wrote:

Ron rolled his eyes; he had heard all about Chiu's fiance getting her her own car. I hate it when people flaunt their wealth. he thought while he waited for the hostess to get back.
The hostess comes back soon after. You notice she seems to be going out of her way to go around the other man. She sets down two cups of tea on your table as well as a plate of bean cakes on sticks.

"Compliments of the house," she smiles. "Would you like anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:40 pm

The hostess comes back soon after. You notice she seems to be going out of her way to go around the other man. She sets down two cups of tea on your table as well as a plate of bean cakes on sticks.

"Compliments of the house," she smiles. "Would you like anything else?"
Ron smiles at the hostess, "Thank you, Miss." he says and thinks, This is as good a time as any to ask.
He looks back up and asks her, "Yes. I would like some information, if you have it. Would you mind if I ask you a few questions?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Quote :
Ron smiles at the hostess, "Thank you, Miss." he says and thinks, This is as good a time as any to ask.
He looks back up and asks her, "Yes. I would like some information, if you have it. Would you mind if I ask you a few questions?"
"I would be happy to help in any way I can," she replies.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:15 pm

"I would be happy to help in any way I can," she replies.
Ron thinks to himself, Now, here's the question that's difficult to answer. He says hoping that she has the answer, "Do you know who the girl is that came back from the Solomon house alive? Or even where we can find her?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:24 pm

Quote :
Ron thinks to himself, Now, here's the question that's difficult to answer. He says hoping that she has the answer, "Do you know who the girl is that came back from the Solomon house alive? Or even where we can find her?"
"Hm? That rumor that's been buzzing all over the town about a month or two ago? I'm sorry but I don't really know-"

You hear some chuckling from nearby. The rather touchy man from before who sat just a few tables away was chuckling under his breath.

"Come now little lady," he murmurs, "What ever happened to hospitable service? A paying customer just asked for something you have and you are denying him what he asks for."

The hostess remains silent. A bead of sweat goes down her forehead. "I'm sorry, but I must go back to work now."

She turns and walks away. The man who spoke up earlier is chuckling still.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:30 pm

"Hm? That rumor that's been buzzing all over the town about a month or two ago? I'm sorry but I don't really know-"

You hear some chuckling from nearby. The rather touchy man from before who sat just a few tables away was chuckling under his breath.

"Come now little lady," he murmurs, "What ever happened to hospitable service? A paying customer just asked for something you have and you are denying him what he asks for."

The hostess remains silent. A bead of sweat goes down her forehead. "I'm sorry, but I must go back to work now."

She turns and walks away. The man who spoke up earlier is chuckling still.
Ron is disappointed that the hostess didn't fully answer his question. Well, so much for that. Wait a minute. he thinks and looks over at the man. "Do you know anything about the girl I was asking her?" he asks, raising an eyebrow questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next