RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]

Go down 
+4
Tsuteto
AkaiOtaku
Shortstop
Cheshire Schrodinger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:24 pm

Quote :
Ron thinks to himself, Now, here's the question that's difficult to answer. He says hoping that she has the answer, "Do you know who the girl is that came back from the Solomon house alive? Or even where we can find her?"
"Hm? That rumor that's been buzzing all over the town about a month or two ago? I'm sorry but I don't really know-"

You hear some chuckling from nearby. The rather touchy man from before who sat just a few tables away was chuckling under his breath.

"Come now little lady," he murmurs, "What ever happened to hospitable service? A paying customer just asked for something you have and you are denying him what he asks for."

The hostess remains silent. A bead of sweat goes down her forehead. "I'm sorry, but I must go back to work now."

She turns and walks away. The man who spoke up earlier is chuckling still.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Cheshire Schrodinger wrote:

"Hm? That rumor that's been buzzing all over the town about a month or two ago? I'm sorry but I don't really know-"

You hear some chuckling from nearby. The rather touchy man from before who sat just a few tables away was chuckling under his breath.

"Come now little lady," he murmurs, "What ever happened to hospitable service? A paying customer just asked for something you have and you are denying him what he asks for."

The hostess remains silent. A bead of sweat goes down her forehead. "I'm sorry, but I must go back to work now."

She turns and walks away. The man who spoke up earlier is chuckling still.
Ron is disappointed that the hostess didn't fully answer his question. Well, so much for that. Wait a minute. he thinks and looks over at the man. "Do you know anything about the girl I was asking her?" he asks, raising an eyebrow questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:53 pm

Shortstop wrote:

Ron is disappointed that the hostess didn't fully answer his question. Well, so much for that. Wait a minute. he thinks and looks over at the man. "Do you know anything about the girl I was asking her?" he asks, raising an eyebrow questioningly.
"Only that the hostesses here know more then they lead on," he replies. Now that you directly look at him, you see that he wears a green hakama, although the sleeves are a lot longer then they should be. He wore a straw hat and a pair of round tinted glasses. His eyes are thin and narrow. They remind you of a fox. He had a slight stubble and his smile was rather mischievous.

"So boy, you're after the fortune promised in that manor too eh?" he chuckles. "If I had a lien for every one of you reckless fortune seekers, I'd have twice the amount of money you could find in that place!"

He chuckles loudly.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Aeden was more satisfied with this answer. Its something of a lead. "Last question Billy. I want to keep my colleagues as safe as possible on this trip. I know this town isn't the safest place but we seemed to have coped so far. Is there anyone or anything we should especially keep a look out for in case we need to avoid it?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:43 pm

"Only that the hostesses here know more then they lead on," he replies. Now that you directly look at him, you see that he wears a green hakama, although the sleeves are a lot longer then they should be. He wore a straw hat and a pair of round tinted glasses. His eyes are thin and narrow. They remind you of a fox. He had a slight stubble and his smile was rather mischievous.

"So boy, you're after the fortune promised in that manor too eh?" he chuckles. "If I had a lien for every one of you reckless fortune seekers, I'd have twice the amount of money you could find in that place!"

He chuckles loudly.

"How do you know that the hostesses have the information that we want?"
Ron asks and thinks, Why does everyone keep saying that place is dangerous? What did Cheshire get us into?
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Shortstop wrote:

"How do you know that the hostesses have the information that we want?"
Ron asks and thinks, Why does everyone keep saying that place is dangerous? What did Cheshire get us into?
"Quite an amateur aren't you?" he chuckles. "Didn't you see how that hostess react? The way she went stone still the moment I accused her of hiding information? An ignorant person would not react like that."

The fox eyed man chuckles mischievously. "That's what you call bluffing my friend. Take notes."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Quote :
Aeden was more satisfied with this answer. Its something of a lead. "Last question Billy. I want to keep my colleagues as safe as possible on this trip. I know this town isn't the safest place but we seemed to have coped so far. Is there anyone or anything we should especially keep a look out for in case we need to avoid it?"
Billy laughs at that question. "Oh there's something you should look out for all right," he states. In the blink of an eye the deck of cards on the table have been built into a house of cards by Billy. Billy held onto the ten of spade by the tips of his index and thumb and let it hover just above the house of cards.

"What you need to look out for...." Billy starts to say, ".... Are people who act too friendly."

Billy lets the card drop and the moment the edge touched the house of cards, all of the cards starts to glow. Billy jumped away and in a split second later, the house of card exploded. When the smoke, fire, and debris would clear Billy would be nowhere in sight.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Aeden covered his before the cards exploded and saved himself from harm. He abruptly stands up and clears the smoke with his hands to find Billy is no longer around. "Damn it!" Aeden looks around and sees that their little scene caused quite the commotion. Can't stay here any longer. Aeden pulls his hood down lower and makes his way to the door. As he walks he remembers Billy's advice and he pulls out his scroll to send a message to the others. Don't trust anyone who seems to be too friendly, the female with the treasure showed it to a blacksmith who won't shut up about it, and she likes riddles. Aeden closes the scroll after sending the message and continues walking. That antique shop looked interesting I should check it out. He leaves the bar and makes his way to the shop and walks in.

Last edited by AkaiOtaku on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:33 pm

"And I'm sure you are only looking out for our best interests aren't you?" Chiu asked skeptically. As little as she trusted the information from the girl, Chiu trusted this stranger even less. "So, kind and helpful stranger, what do you want from us?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Quote :
Aeden covered his before the cards exploded and saved himself from harm. He abruptly stands up and clears the smoke with his hands to find Billy is no longer around. "Damn it!" Aeden looks around and sees that their little scene caused quite the commotion. Can't stay here any longer. Aeden pulls his hood down lower and makes his way to the door. As he walks he remembers Billy's advice and he pulls out his scroll to send a message to the others. Don't trust anyone who seems to be too friendly, the female with the treasure showed it to a blacksmith who won't shut up about it, and she likes riddles. Aeden closes the scroll after sending the message and continues walking. That antique shop looked interesting I should check it out. He leaves the bar and makes his way to the shop and walks in.
The antique shop is rather cluttered and dusty. There are many different assortment of objects lining the walls and shelves. It seemed rather empty at the moment besides the store owner, an old man with a long beard. He idly reads the newspaper as you walk in.

"Welcome," he grunts as the bell on the door rang when you opened it. "If you're a customer then ask any question you want on my wares. If you're a crook, I don't have any money so just go away."

Quote :
"And I'm sure you are only looking out for our best interests aren't you?" Chiu asked skeptically. As little as she trusted the information from the girl, Chiu trusted this stranger even less. "So, kind and helpful stranger, what do you want from us?"
"Well~" the stranger rolls his tongue as he looks at Chiu. "I'd want your number for one. But other then that I want the same thing you do. Information. I came here looking for some and it looks like I found myself three good sources."

The grin on that man's face seemed to grow. "One is from that waitress which I will deal with in due time.... the other two are from a certain pair of kids nosing around for the same info. Care to trade? I'll tell you what I know if you tell me what you know."
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:05 pm

With a small chime, Tsuteto was almost surprised to hear it. Recalling he had the scroll for return messages as well, he pulled it out, and read the small message from Aeden.

"Don't trust anyone who seems to be too friendly, the female with the treasure showed it to a blacksmith who won't shut up about it, and she likes riddles."

He thought for a moment, wondering what the others are possibly going through. With a small breath in, he looked out over the town square. It was true on the friendly part. Most people going around seemed to keep to themselves. And there was still no more information on this girl, other than a blacksmith having some more info and her liking riddles. Looking around, he wondered for a second, but felt like asking would be the best bet. Typing into his scroll, he sent out another message, saying, "Has anyone passed by a blacksmith? I can follow up if you're busy." Closing the scroll and putting it away, he went back to surveying the crowd.

"The only other thing is if this girl is walking around in here," he thought to himself, trying to survey each person. Some were well cloaked to hide their gender, while others made you question if they had something done. Amidst them though, he could see Caihn returning, to which he waved a small hand to, signifying an "over here" of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:09 pm

Ron checked his scroll realizing that he had missed a few messages. He quickly replies to everyone saying, "Already checked with the blacksmith. No information on who or where the woman is. He refused the information. I'll give more info once we're all together again." Hoping he didn't miss any of the conversation with Chiu and the man, he turns back.
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Caihn walks into the square, seemingly deep in thought. He notices Tsuteto waving, and makes his way through the crowd to him. He nods to Tsuteto in greeting and asks 'So, have you found out anything useful? While he listens for Tsuteto's reply, he quickly taps out a message to the others, warning them about the man he met: 'Possible enemy identified, white-haired man with red eyes and scary teeth. Looks to be dangerous, steer clear if possible.'
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Aeden walks over to the owner but keeps his guard up after his little encounter with Billy. "Good evening, Sir. I'm here for a little bit of information and was wondering if you could help me."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:46 pm

AkaiOtaku wrote:
Aeden walks over to the owner but keeps his guard up after his little encounter with Billy. "Good evening, Sir. I'm here for a little bit of information and was wondering if you could help me."
"Well it all depends on what you want info on," he mumbles.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Aeden lowers his hood trying to make himself seem less suspicious. "Has anyone come in trying to sell some sort of artifact perhaps a woman?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:59 pm

AkaiOtaku wrote:
Aeden lowers his hood trying to make himself seem less suspicious. "Has anyone come in trying to sell some sort of artifact perhaps a woman?"
"Check the pawn shop down the block," the man grunts. "I don't buy other people's junk I sell my own. Does it look like I have the money to buy whatever dusty old things some other broad finds in her attic?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:07 pm

All scrolls beeped several times to signal an incoming message.

Gather as much info as you can. Go to the northern district and find an inn called The Keep. One room reserved under the name Schrodinger. I'm currently on the tail of some critical source of info. I will meet everyone in the room at night. New info. Watch out for BNDT. -- Cheshire S.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Aeden is a little disappointed with the result of the antique shop. His scroll beeps as he gets another message. BNDT? Bandit? Aeden puts the scroll away and turns back to the shop owner. "I'm deeply sorry about wasting your time sir but I have one more question. Is there anything you could tell me about Solomon's castle?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:24 pm

"Death trap," the store owner says bluntly to Aeden. "I've seen plenty of idiots go up there and never come back. Sometimes I wonder if there's some truth to those old pages."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Aeden looks at the store owner with curiosity. "Pages. What pages do you speak of?" It may not be much but maybe it could help us. 
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:01 pm

The store owner glances at Aeden and sighs. He sets down his newspaper and disappears behind his counter for a while. When he emerges, he set two torn out pages, each one a withering yellow and wrinkled. They looked so old it was a wonder the pages did not turn to dust the moment the owner touched them.

"There is this old legend you see. It is said that Solomon was a genius hunter who fought the creatures of grimm... using demons."

The store owner taps on one of the pages. It showed a sketch of a man carrying a jagged sword with wings like an angel except its head was that of an owl. Labeled underneath was the name Andras.

The other page showed a man with wings holding a pitchfork with a snake as a tail and horns crowning a head of fire. The label under this picture was Belial.

"The completed book recorded over seventy-two of these demons and had a description of what they looked like. They say Solomon had the power to summon these demons from hell itself and used them to fight grimm. They say that after he died, the seventy-two demons of Solomon guard his manor and the fortune inside."

The man shakes his head skeptically. "If you ask me the man probably just had some sort of illusion or shape shifting semblance. Nevertheless he was known as one of the brightest scholars in history. He certainly wouldn't be the kind of fool who would leave a mere trained dog to guard his life's gained riches."
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:41 am

Tsuteto shook his head at Caihn's question. "I think we're at a bit of a lost." With another chime after the message from his partner next to him, Tsuteto opened his scroll swiftly and read what Cheshire sent. Pushing himself off the wall, he put the device away again and started to walk off. "I plan on being there early as a regroup man, and to try and solve out what has been sent thus far."

Stopping for a brief moment, he looked over his shoulder, though with the angle of sun, his face was completely darkened by the shadows displayed from the hood, save for some silver hair that played with the dying rays. "Have you met anybody... different from the norm?" He asked the question with a bit of hesitation, but felt the need nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Ron notices the message from Cheshire. Having consumed his tea during the conversations Ron turns to Chiu, "We have to go, can you pay?" he says as he starts to stand up, packing his scroll into his pack. He turns to the man and asks, "Unless you actually have some information for us?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:51 pm

Shortstop wrote:
Ron notices the message from Cheshire. Having consumed his tea during the conversations Ron turns to Chiu, "We have to go, can you pay?" he says as he starts to stand up, packing his scroll into his pack. He turns to the man and asks, "Unless you actually have some information for us?"
"As I've said, that depends on whether or not YOU have info for ME," the stranger chuckles. The man's eyes glanced over at the waitress from before. "I always have another possible source I can look to of course...."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:58 pm

"As I've said, that depends on whether or not YOU have info for ME," the stranger chuckles. The man's eyes glanced over at the waitress from before. "I always have another possible source I can look to of course...."
Ron answers back, "Sure, what information do you want?" He then thinks to himself, Hopefully we know what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Shortstop wrote:

Ron answers back, "Sure, what information do you want?" He then thinks to himself, Hopefully we know what he wants.
"Hm~ why don't we start with something simple," he says. "So pray tell, what is your reason for venturing into that place?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next