RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]

Go down 
+4
Tsuteto
AkaiOtaku
Shortstop
Cheshire Schrodinger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Cheshire Schrodinger wrote:

"As I've said, that depends on whether or not YOU have info for ME," the stranger chuckles. The man's eyes glanced over at the waitress from before. "I always have another possible source I can look to of course...."
Ron answers back, "Sure, what information do you want?" He then thinks to himself, Hopefully we know what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Shortstop wrote:

"As I've said, that depends on whether or not YOU have info for ME," the stranger chuckles. The man's eyes glanced over at the waitress from before. "I always have another possible source I can look to of course...."
Ron answers back, "Sure, what information do you want?" He then thinks to himself, Hopefully we know what he wants.
"Hm~ why don't we start with something simple," he says. "So pray tell, what is your reason for venturing into that place?"
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Quote :
Tsuteto shook his head at Caihn's question. "I think we're at a bit of a lost." With another chime after the message from his partner next to him, Tsuteto opened his scroll swiftly and read what Cheshire sent. Pushing himself off the wall, he put the device away again and started to walk off. "I plan on being there early as a regroup man, and to try and solve out what has been sent thus far."

Stopping for a brief moment, he looked over his shoulder, though with the angle of sun, his face was completely darkened by the shadows displayed from the hood, save for some silver hair that played with the dying rays. "Have you met anybody... different from the norm?" He asked the question with a bit of hesitation, but felt the need nonetheless.
Caihn follows Tsuteto as he moves away from the wall, saying 'I may as well go with you, there's no point in hanging around here any longer.' As he walks to catch up, he opens up his scroll to read Cheshire's message. He looks to Tsuteto as he asks about any oddities he had seen, and says 'As a matter of fact, I have. I met a man, the one I warned everyone about in the message, who had incredible perception. Not just, like, he notices things that others wouldn't notice, more like he could predict things that were about to happen. He could also move very quickly - one moment he was behind me, then the next he was in front of me.' He looked at Tsuteto questioningly, and asks 'Why, have you?'
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:26 pm

In the question being returned back to him, Tsuteto simply nodded. "An old man and woman, but I'm sure that's a facade at this point. There's seven of us gathering information, so I'm sure some good puzzle pieces will be presented when we group." Looking towards the northern district, Tsuteto breathed in and held it for a bit. There was something dark going on for them, and it had no light shining into it whatsoever. Without saying anything more, he started to head north, towards the inn once again.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:51 pm

"Hm~ why don't we start with something simple," he says. "So pray tell, what is your reason for venturing into that place?"
Ron figured it can't hurt to tell him a few bits of information. "An associate of ours said that one of the treasures in there could be useful in our journey to the Tower of Grimm. We don't even know what treasure he is talking about." he said. Hopefully this guy doesn't betray us.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Shortstop wrote:
Ron figured it can't hurt to tell him a few bits of information. "An associate of ours said that one of the treasures in there could be useful in our journey to the Tower of Grimm. We don't even know what treasure he is talking about." he said. Hopefully this guy doesn't betray us.
"Oh?" the stranger hums. "So you don't know what's in there exactly?"

Though your answer was pretty simple and vague, the man got more info then you thought you were giving.

"Alright, an eye for an eye," he says. "I am simply after the fortune and riches that hide in within those walls. Mere greed, nothing more. Now, obviously you've heard about the one gal who's managed to enter that cursed place and come back alive. What info do you have on her exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:26 pm

Ron rolled his eyes at the man's newest question. "That's it! That's all we know. Why do you think we're asking about her? We would've gotten some more information out of that hostess if you hadn't started shouting at her!" Ron said angrily. He continued with, "she might have just been startled when you shouted at her!"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:31 pm

"Now now, let's all calm down," he says with a pleasant smile. "Alright, so what about this... What can you tell me about your benefactor?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:40 pm

"Benefactor?" Ron asks, "I wouldn't call him that. He ain't paying us a damn thing for this trip." Wait a minute. he thinks and then asks, "Why am I explaining this to you? You aren't giving us any information. Chiu, we might as well leave and get back to the group." he says, checking to see if Chiu already payed for the meal.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:42 pm

"As I have said, an eye for an eye," he chuckles. "If you give me info on members of your group then I will give you fair amounts of info on mine."

Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Ron turns back to the man, narrowing his eyes. "Since when are you in a group?" Underneath his cloak Ron sets his hand on Cupiditas, ready to fight if he has to. What did that message from Cheshire say? Beware of BNDT. Maybe that's a team name. And this guy is a part of it. he thinks. He then says, "I don't care about who is on your team, nor do I care for your reason why you want into Solomon's manor. The information I wanted to know was about the girl, which you keep avoiding. Now unless you have anything about her, we will be leaving."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:58 pm

The man chuckles. "That's too bad," he says. "I guess you're just another dry well..."

He stands up and walks towards the back where the waitresses are. "See you round..."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:13 pm

"Well, that did not seem to go well." Chiu commented as she rejoined Ron after saddling up the bill. She could feel the tension around Ron, the air itself felt thick and heavy. "Did we at least get more from him than he did us?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:19 pm

Ron turned back to Chiu taking his hand off of Cupiditas and said, "Sadly no. Come on the Group is meeting in an inn in the north district. Let's go." He turned and they walked out of the shop towards the north district.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:26 am

The inn mentioned on message, "The Keep", is a rather old fashioned wooden lodging with about four floors above the lobby and front desk floor. Each floor had four windows showing that each floor had four rooms. The front desk manager is a normal looking man in a suit, his hair gelled back.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Aeden quickly began to memorize what the man was saying and the pages. This is too long for a message I have to keet.up with the others to tell them this. "I have yet to hear this part of the story of Solomin and his castle is his ability to summon demons well known?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:55 pm

"Just another one of the broad myths that surround that hunter," the store owner replies to Aeden. "Then again it's a fairly lesser known one. You would have to be fairly interested in reading just to come across it nowadays."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Better than nothing. I should head to the inn before it gets late."Thank you again, Sir. I'm sorry for wasting your time." Aeden pulls his cloak back on and heads toward the door. I hope Cheshire had better luck than the rest of us but what's BNDT supposed to mean.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm

As they approached the inn, Tsuteto looked at the outwardly appearance. Simple, quaint, which meant fairly cheap. Entering the doors, he walked straight up to the clerk at the desk, and asked, "Excuse me, we're with the room under the name 'Schrodinger?'" Even in asking the question, Tsuteto's mind was reeling in the background over information that has been passed around thus far. No way he looked at it, this was not going to be a pretty journey in the least.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Tsuteto wrote:
As they approached the inn, Tsuteto looked at the outwardly appearance.  Simple, quaint, which meant fairly cheap.  Entering the doors, he walked straight up to the clerk at the desk, and asked, "Excuse me, we're with the room under the name 'Schrodinger?'"  Even in asking the question, Tsuteto's mind was reeling in the background over information that has been passed around thus far.  No way he looked at it, this was not going to be a pretty journey in the least.
The manager flips through his book before looking back up at Tsuteto. "Yes, Mr. Schrodinger told me to be expecting some people."

He looks at you closely then pulls out a picture from behind his desk, looking at it then you.

"Alright, you seem to match this picture Mr. Schrodinger gave me." He picks a key off one of the many hooks behind him and drops it on the counter in front of Tsuteto. "Room 3B. Take those stairs to the second floor. I'll be sure to tell your companions where you are when they arrive. Enjoy your stay."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:13 am

Ron and Chiu walk into 'The Keep' and walk up to the manager. "Uh, we're here to use the room for Schrodinger." Ron said hoping he wasn't the first one to ask.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:33 am

Aeden managed to find his way out of the area he had been in without getting stabbed. Definetitly could have gone worse. He walks down another street after looking from building to building and finally finds his location. "The Keep. Finally made it." He enters the inn and sees Ron and Chiu there. "Hello you two nice to see you made it out alive after our little adventures in the town."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:22 am

Ron turns around to see Aedan stepping into the inn. "Hello Aedan. We were just asking about Cheshire's room." He thinks about Aedan's statement a bit more. "Wait. What do you mean about 'made it out alive?' Did you get into any fights?" he asked before realizing they should probably talk about their adventures in the town in Cheshire's room. "Never mind. We can talk about it in the room."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:14 am

"I gave the room keys to one of your travelling companions," the manager states to the three. "He should be there now. Room 3B."
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Caihn walks into the inn a little after Aeden, having gotten held back from Tsuteto by a persistent street salesman. He enters just in time to catch the innkeeper say that, presumably Tsuteto, was upstairs in the room. He walks up to Ron, Chiu and Aeden, and says 'Hello everyone. Nice to see we all made it back in one piece.' He looks around cautiously, before saying 'We should probably talk in the room though. For security's sake.' He moves towards the innkeeper, and says 'I'm with the Schrodinger group. Just so you know I'm not trying to scrounge a free room or anything.' He gives the innkeeper a couple of seconds to compare his face to the photo, then climbs up the stairs to the room.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:14 am

Room 3B is fairly simple but spacious. There are 8 beds, four aligned along each wall. The inn must get many travelling parties often to have rooms with so many beds at once. The window gives you a decent view of the northern district. There is a lock on the inside and a pair of curtains tied apart to the sides. There is a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling and a closet to put all of your belongings. The bathroom has one toilet, one sink, and one shower. It is a rather simple and budgeted room but it will make due for temporary lodging.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:27 pm

As he entered the room, he looked around at the basic layout. Simple for the standard needs, especially with how long they'd be there. Sitting on a bed nearest the window, he looked out over the northern district. "Well little missy... if we find you, we can probably avoid this deadly manor as it is." Closing his eyes for a moment, he thought on his encounter, and what Caihn had said. "This is not looking good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next