RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]

Go down 
+4
Tsuteto
AkaiOtaku
Shortstop
Cheshire Schrodinger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Aeden takes a seat on the bed and drinks from his flask. "I had my own encounter with Billy played some cards and exchanged information. He didn't seem hostile until the end. Most of the information I got from him was the same the others got about the women, he did add that she likes riddles and games if that's of any use. After he made his flashy exit I went to a nearby antique shop that had some information about Solomon. Apparently he was a genius hunter who took Grimm down using Demons. He had an arrsenal of 72 demons that would fight for him which he suposedly summonded from hell. I was shown information about two of the demons Andras who carried a jagged sword with a man's body but with wings of an angel and head of an owl. There was also Belial who had body of a man, wings, snake for a tail, horns, and a head of fire. I was told these 72 demons are what guard the manor. The man was skeptical about Solomon actually summoning demons and thought it was more likely an illusion semblance and I would agree with him." Aeden finishes off what's left in his flask and walks to the bottle he left in the room to refill it. "I would have brought the pages but the owner didn't seem inclined to part with them without a huge some of money."
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:12 am

"Tch," came from Tsuteto's side angrily. This manor was way more than what was anticipated. This whole journey was, even given the story from the old man, Nokyo as he now found out. Looking out at the window still, his thoughts began to reel, piecing everything together. There was four people, and each of them had met someone from the BNDT team. Walter was now down and out, leaving them with six people. For the manor, if they so chose to continue on, it would probably be wise if they all did not go in, but it was ultimately not Tsuteto's call. "I can't just leave either," was his only though, now lowering his head. If this group died, he wouldn't forgive himself.

"Let's get one thing straight here," Tsuteto finally started to say, cutting off anybody who might've been talking at that point. He wasn't paying attention to further conversation, given his own thought process. "BNDT will kill any one of us without hesitation. We've all had some sort of connection, and as Cheshire said, not by coincidence. Billy met both Aeden and mostly Cheshire, knowing Cheshire's fighting capabilities the most. I know Nokyo, who knows me, in which neither fought to full capacity. I will venture to say Debiros is whom you know, Caihn," he said plainly, a wave of the hand towards Caihn. "You did say someone with incredible perception, correct? Fits the description. I have no doubt he knows all three of your fighting capabilities given the robots you were facing." A thought popping into his head, he gave a note of chastisement, saying rather bluntly, "You took way too long with those things by the way."

"As for Tong, that was probably the 'degenerate' you two met. And he played you like a fiddle." With a deep breathe, he thought for a second. The other team knew a little bit more than this crew did, but for the most part fighting capabilities was even. "In regards to the demons you're talking about Aeden, I can only say that illusions don't kill. But that is only my theory, nothing more." Standing up and taking his coat off, his tail laid his weapon on the bed as he reached down and brushed his pants off a bit. "We have no choice but to go to the manor now, or else we'll have much more to fear of BNDT down the road, I can assure you. I plan on going whether none of you do or not. As you may of noticed, Nokyo and I were not fighting, but instead observing. Unfortunately I wasted my time, but he did not waste his. If I were to have fought, it would be fuel to a raging fire in that area at the time." Looking at everyone, tail relaxed and laying on the ground now, he asked, "So what is everyone's plan? We also have the matter of the girl to address, in which one or two could stay behind and look for if we deem necessary."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:49 am

Aeden now with a full flask decides to drink straight from the bottle as he sits on the bed listening to Tsuteto, once he is done Aeden sets the bottle down. "As much as I'd prefer to go into the manor over searching for some women who we THINK is still in the town, I have to wonder if that's a good idea in our current condition. Have we really gathered enough information to warrant an attempt? BNDT's been here for a while searching for clues to the manor and have yet to go in. We've barely been here a day, and to enter a place where only one person has ever escaped after so many others have tried and failed seems more like a suicide mission. Tsuteto you said you would go regardless of whether we went or not, don't you think you should reconsider your decision we've had enough people get hurt already."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:28 am

Meanwhile, Cheshire sits with his arms crossed in thought as he listened to Aeden and Tsuteto's observations on the matter. Tsuteto wished to go head on while Aeden wanted to look for more info. Both shared good points though the last thing Cheshire wants to do is split the group.

"... We can try observing," Cheshire offers. "We can try to reach the manor early in the morning and stay hidden far enough away to observe any who enter. BNDT may try to make their move tomorrow and storm the manor themselves. If we wait and observe we may catch a glimpse of what's been keeping guard over that place as well as take in some statistics on how they fight. It's risky though. For one there is no guarantee that they will show up, mere hunch. Also, there is a chance they may overcome whatever obstacle is in the way themselves and get a head start dash towards the treasure themselves."

Cheshire pauses in though briefly allowing the others to share their own opinions.
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:44 am

Caihn's brow furrows as Cheshire explains what he knows about BNDT. He clenches his fist as Cheshire mentions Mara thinking 'Weaponry that disrupts raw aura and energy... There's no way I can fight against that at all.' He looks down, determined not to give up, but at the same time...

After listening to the suggestions of his comrades, Caihn agrees with Cheshire, saying 'We can't rush in, but at the same time we can't wait too long. If we watch a bit before striking, we'll be much further ahead, because we may be able to find out what BNDT knows about the manor, as well as any weaknesses in the enemy and the manor's defenses. But, sneaking up may be an issue with that Debiros Mara on their side.'
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:42 pm

"Odds are they will already be camped out near the manor," Ron said finally contributing to the discussion. "I would assume that they will be waiting there for us. And I think they will try to ambush us." This is the reason why Ron wasn't speaking, he was thinking about possibilities and risks.

"We need to come up with a plan before we go. I might have one, but we need to make sure they aren't listening." Ron turned back to his teammate. "That's why I need to know, did anything happen while we were gone, Chiu?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 pm

"No, we are good." Chiu replied as she dug around in her pack for a medical kit before pulling it out and tossing it to Ron. "Too bad to, I'd rather they came to us rather than us going to them."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:48 pm

"Okay, so another thing I need to make sure before I say this plan is, Cheshire. Do you think they would have known about this room before we each showed up here?" he asked. "They may have planted some listening or recording devices in here, before we showed up. We don't want them hearing our plans."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Cheshire shakes his head. "No. I reserved this place before we even arrived. Plus it was supposed to be for eight people.... as far as they know we're short a number on that..."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:04 am

"Good. Finally, they may have had someone follow us to this place," Ron said, "We need to close those curtains for that window and have someone watching outside from underneath it. That way we can make sure no one is listening through the thin glass."

"We also need someone to sit outside the room's door to make sure that no one is listening from the outside," he continued. "To get back inside knock 2 quick times, pause, knock 2 more quick times, pause, 1 knock, pause, 1 knock," he instructed. "That way we don't let anyone in who isn't on the team."

"After I have said the plan to the group," he concluded. "We can call that person inside and have someone else stands guard while I repeat the plan. Who wants to wait outside?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Standing up and closing the curtains, Tsuteto said, "I will," not bothering to answer anyone else's inquiries about him. He had a lot going on in his head, and wanted a bit of time to think through everything before anything else.

Walking out the door, he closed it behind him silently, not saying anything else. He went down the hallway a little, out of ear shot from them, and leaned up against the wall. Folding his arms, he lowered his head, looking at the ground. Ron was, in his mind, being a little too paranoid about this. But it was important for them to have that at the moment. Paranoia wasn't a bad thing, especially with this group called BNDT, even more so given the unique capabilities of the team members. "It's going to be quite the day tomorrow, isn't it?" he asked in open air whilst raising his head and looking at the ceiling now, as if talking to someone.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:50 pm

"Okay, thanks Tsu—" as Ron says this Tsuteto leaves. Oh well, he thinks. He asks, "Lastly, who wants to keep watch outside the window? You will be able to hear me, but make sure you pay attention while on look out."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:33 pm

"I'll take the post," Cheshire murmurs standing up.He stands in front of the window with his back facing the group. His ears are perked and listens intently, his faunus night vision scouting the area looking for anything off. He waits patiently for Ron to start speaking.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:12 am

"Alright, on to the plan," Ron starts. "Phase 1. I'm sure on our way to the manor we will be watched by BNDT. That's almost a given. They found us all in town, they will do the same once we leave. So I suggest we feed them a fake plan of attack by talking about it at least three times on our way there. Each time I ask you guys if you remember the plan, you will answer with growing annoyance, 'Divide and Conquer. We will separate each of Team BNDT so we either have 1 against 1, or 2 against 1.' You can each say a part of the 'plan' so it seems like we practiced it way too much. Whoever is watching us will relay that plan to the rest of them. They will probably underestimate us like they have done before and believe the lie. Naturally, I would assume they would split up still, and fight us how they met us. With Billy fighting Cheshire and Aedan, Nokyo fighting Tsuteto, Debiros fighting Caihn, and Tong fighting me and Chiu. I figure that they would think they could fight the ones they chose to watch."

Ron takes a breath and keeps thinking. He finally says, "Phase two. When they finally attack us, whether it be inside the manor or before it, we do the fake plan. We divide and conquer. Now in this fight, I don't want you guys using your most powerful attacks, you save that for phase 3. You need to fight them and make sure to keep the fighting relatively close. If you all beat them without those attacks, great, we won't need phase 3. But I doubt they will be that easy. If the fighting is relatively balanced or they are most powerful, start to act defeated. When I give the signal then the real plan happens." Ron stops for a moment. "I don't know what kind of signal I should give. Any ideas?" he asks.

"Anyways, moving on to Phase 3. Tsuteto switches to fighting Debiros, while Caihn switches to fighting Nokyo. And Chiu and I will fight Billy, while Aedan and Cheshire fight Tong. This can change depending on who fights whom during Phase 2. Use any move or attack or function of your weapon to quickly move to a different opponent. Then you can use your most powerful attacks. Now, if we are stronger than them, which I believe, then we will defeat them there," he concluded. "So, that is my idea. What do you think?" he asks.

Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Cheshire listens intently to the plan. As Ron concludes, he replies, "It's a good plan, but will it work as well as you planned it?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:02 pm

"Hopefully, Cheshire," Ron said, "but sadly, plans don't ever fully work out. That is why we need to be able to adapt to changes if they come." Ron thought for a moment, "I haven't had much experience in adapting. It also would have been nicer if we had more experience with fighting with each other, but we have to make do with what we can."

Ron remembered his question from the middle of the plan. "Anyone know of a signal we can use to start Phase 3?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Aeden stands from the bed he was resting on and paces the floor trying to think. "Sounds like a pretty good plan Ron, better than anything I can think of. As for the sign we could use Frost Fang." Aeden reaches into his holster and draws Frost Fang as a revolver. "When its time to switch I could fire it into the sky. The combination of the loud sound and bright flames should be clear to all of us in the group and I could probably make it seem like a regular attack to deceive BNDT. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:20 pm

"Good thinking Aedan," Ron praises. "Now we just need to make sure that each of our fights start to fail against the BNDT members around the same time," Ron says. "We'll all have to keep watch of each other to make sure we stay nearby and that our fights are around the same part in Phase 2," he finishes.

He then asks, "Chiu? Caihn? Any questions or concerns?"
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:34 am

Caihn's face is solemn, knowing full well that Debiros Mara would be one of the biggest challenges he'd ever faced, what with him being seemingly the perfect counter to his abilities. But, with this plan, he would switch to fighting Nokyo, and Tsuteto would deal with Debiros, and in fact, with a plan where he had to act beaten, Debiros would be an ideal opponent. 'No problems from me. We should probably try and get as much sleep as possible. If there are no other issues, I'm gonna get some rest now, and you can get me when you want me to keep watch.'
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:33 pm

"You go ahead and do that, Caihn," Ron said. He turns to Chiu and asks, "And what about you, Chiu? You've been silent for a while."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:22 am

"Thinking..." Chiu replied. Her brow furrowed and her arms crossed. It was a good plan. Ron's plans always were, but she simply couldn't shake the feeling that they were missing something. Finally deciding it was just her nerves, Chiu shook her head. "No, I'm good. We should probably mix up our responses to the attack plan though. Don't want sound like we are reading from a script now do we?"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:15 am

Ron thinks for a while before finally saying, "We could either think of ways to rephrase it now, or we could just improvise once we are walking. It doesn't matter to me, but I'm not good with paraphrasing."

Last edited by Shortstop on Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:20 pm

"For now let's allow Tsuteto to hear on this," Cheshire says. Turning away from the window he walks towards the door and opens it to let Tsuteto in while Cheshire steps out. "We can switch posts. You take the window while I take the door and hallway."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:07 pm

"Thanks, Cheshire, I was hoping someone would guard outside while I repeated the plan." Ron said as Cheshire stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:00 am

Tsuteto nodded as Cheshire came out to switch with him. Walking through the door, he walked straight across the room, to the window, and fully switching spots now. As he stared out, he listened to a recap of Ron's plan, not missing a single detail that was announced. At first, the silver haired faunus said nothing, simply looked out the window. Then, before being questioned if he was listening not, Tsuteto posed his own question. "Do you really think an organized bunch like that will be so easily deceived?" Finally turning around, he stared at Ron intently. Something was off with Tsuteto, it could be seen. It wasn't fear, or at least, not fear for his own life.

"Nokyo and I had a fair fight. We both underestimated each other, and know that the other has far more capabilities in a battle. He will not fall for me 'losing' in any way, not unless I'm completely dead. Furthermore, Debiros will probably be able to sense a change like that, though that is more complete and utter theory." Sitting down on the bed, he turned his attention back to the window. "Make no mistake, I have no doubt in your abilities to overcome these opponents, but you must be willing to kill them at the drop of a hat, no later. As soon as you have an absolutely guaranteed opening, you take it." Eyes closing, he thought for a second, then opened them and turned back his attention to Ron.

"The plan is only going to work if I solely fight Nokyo. Call it whatever you want, he and I will have it out one way or another though. As soon as I have taken care of him, and it will be quick, I will come join whoever is the solo man." With a sigh, he then also added, "Again, I do not doubt anyone's capabilities here. But they have been toying with all of us. If our battles are not succeeding in any way, we should be prepared to retreat into the manor, for if we don't take care of them there at the latest, then you will die later on." With his eyes focused on the ground, a solemn look seemed to be glazed over them. This battle, it simply was a horrible ordeal. "Our death warrants were signed the moment we walked into this town. It's up to your own self to claim it back."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:11 am

Ron sighs. I knew there would be a few problems with my plan, but I was hoping they wouldn't be too important. What the hell am I gonna say after what Tsuteto just said. I can't say I was wrong, we need confidence if we're to fight these guys. But what else will work? He continues thinking for a few more moments.

Finally, he says, "Well, any plan we have might not work with Debiros' abilities. Our choices are pretty limited between the plan I gave, fighting until we defeat them (which might not work for some of us, I might add), or just improvising the entire thing. And those last two are almost the same thing. Unless someone else has a better idea, because I don't," he concludes.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:05 am

"Then we run with it," Tsuteto stated bluntly. Walking across the room, feet treading lightly, he reminded again, "I will be taking care of Nokyo though, please understand that. Him being alive for too long is dangerous." Opening the door, he waved to Cheshire to come in. "Rest is needed for now. They won't attack us, so we will have no need for a night shift watch. Make sure the door and windows are locked from the common theif though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next