RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]

Go down 
+4
Tsuteto
AkaiOtaku
Shortstop
Cheshire Schrodinger
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:11 am

Ron sighs. I knew there would be a few problems with my plan, but I was hoping they wouldn't be too important. What the hell am I gonna say after what Tsuteto just said. I can't say I was wrong, we need confidence if we're to fight these guys. But what else will work? He continues thinking for a few more moments.

Finally, he says, "Well, any plan we have might not work with Debiros' abilities. Our choices are pretty limited between the plan I gave, fighting until we defeat them (which might not work for some of us, I might add), or just improvising the entire thing. And those last two are almost the same thing. Unless someone else has a better idea, because I don't," he concludes.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:05 am

"Then we run with it," Tsuteto stated bluntly. Walking across the room, feet treading lightly, he reminded again, "I will be taking care of Nokyo though, please understand that. Him being alive for too long is dangerous." Opening the door, he waved to Cheshire to come in. "Rest is needed for now. They won't attack us, so we will have no need for a night shift watch. Make sure the door and windows are locked from the common theif though."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:59 am

"Then for tonight we rest," Cheshire says as he enters the room. "Tomorrow we will be putting our improvising skills to work. Hopefully then, BNDT will fall."

The group rests peacefully for the night, undisturbed in the simple inn lodging. As morning rises, Cheshire is already up, performing maintenance on his weaponry. There's some light breakfast set up on a coffee table next to him for the rest of his group once they wake up. It was mostly some bread, some boiled eggs, and a pitcher of juice. It wasn't much but it's enough to get a person started in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:17 pm

Ron wakes up and notices the food over by Cheshire, he grabs a piece of bread and says, "Morning, Cheshire. You ready for our second day of adventure?" He starts eating the bread waiting for the rest of their comrades to awake. Yesterday was an eventful one already.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:28 pm

"As ready as I'll ever be I suppose," Cheshire answers. "My only hope is that we can avoid any casualties..."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:31 pm

Swallowing his bread, Ron nods and says, "I agree. We've already lost a few people." He looks over at the injured Walter in his bed.

((OOC: Walter hasn't been picked up yet, right?))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Aeden literally rolls out of bed and falls on the floor with a loud thud. From behind the bed a "Dammit" could easily be heard. Aeden stands up rubbing his head. "That hurt, I usually have a wall there to snuggle up to." Aeden notices the food and walks over to it in order to pour himself some juice. "This looks good. Thanks Cheshire or Ron. I'm not really sure who made it." 
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 3:41 pm

"Thank room service," Cheshire mumbles grabbing a boiled egg. "Some medical staff from Beacon should be coming here to pick up Walter soon. If everyone's awake by then then we'll take our leave."
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:18 am

Cabin opens his eyes wearily before sitting up and rubbing his eyes. 'Morning all' he says before yawning theatricality. He stands up from his bed, and grabbing himself a bread roll. He tears off a section with his teeth, before saying through a mouthful 'I hope everyone got a good night's sleep, because we're gonna need it today.'
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 3:09 pm

"Caihn, please swallow before you speak," Ron says in answer to Caihn's less than ideal manors.
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:07 pm

On Tsuteto's bed, a note had been left. Upon inspection of the note, it would read:

Have gone ahead, as of 6:30 AM. Will not enter building, but will watch out.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:00 am

At that time there was knock on the door. Cheshire gets up and opens it letting in some men wearing medical uniforms from Beacon. They carefully and quickly put Walter on a stretcher and headed out. Cheshire gives them his thanks and closes the door behind them. Leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, Cheshire looks around the room.

"Tsuteto has gone ahead of us. We'll just have to wait until Chiu awakens and then we'll head out."
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:46 pm

Ron walks over to Chiu's bed and starts shaking the mattress lightly. He says quietly, "Chiu, it's time to wake up."
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Chiu had been enjoying a pleasant dream of being wrapped in Viola's oh-so-familiar grasp. Separated from her fiancee for far too long, Chiu was beginning to feel lonely without her other half. Out in a strange and hostile land surrounded by strange faces, with one not-so-strange one, Chiu needed some connection to her home. And if she couldn't have that in person, she'd be damned if couldn't have it in her dreams.

All too soon, sounds and a sense of movement broke through to her consciousness. Awaking with a jolt, Chiu's eyes snapped open, instinctively sweeping her surroundings for threats as her mind struggled to catch up with her body. Finally she noticed Ron standing by her bedside. Blinking a few times, she grinned at her teammate. "Just so you know, I prefer waking up to Viola's face ok?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:23 pm

Cheshire slides Baskerville into its holster across his back and stood up. "Alright, let's meet up with Tsuteto," Cheshire announced.

The group travels to the edge of town and walk out of the boundaries for about a minute before stopping as Cheshire pulls out his scroll and sends a message to Tsuteto reading, "Have you seen anything we should know about? Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:40 pm

The manor truly seemed to have a foreboding presence about it. Given that, Tsuteto had no doubt that demons truly did reside inside. Going into it was probably the most idiotic thing they could do, but there was no choice rather. They had a need inside it, and furthermore, there was a greater threat that was competing against them at the moment, which drove Tsuteto to here at this time.

With a small chime, he reached into his coat pocket, himself casted in shadow next to the withered oak tree he stood by. Glazing over the message, he gave a small sigh. Cheshire had arisen near the time he left the door, but he didn't realize the whole group would take this long. With a quick tap, he replied, "Nothing so far. By a tree down the way a little." With sending that, he pocketed it back. He knew there might be better places to actually hide at, but still, something threw him off about the group. If luck would have it, he'd have a quick conversation with Nokyo before his crew would arrive, but he wasn't holding his breath for such a chance. Either his death would be today, or he'd be taking out someone for good that would be far more dangerous alive than not.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:17 pm

Upon seeing Tsuteto's response, Cheshire pocketed his scroll and told the group where Tsuteto is. Leading the way, Cheshire led the group up the stone path up the sloping hill where the manor rests at the top.

As Tsuteto waited around he could hear the sound of biting and chewing. Behind him was a strange tall man looking around his thirties leaning against an old tree eating an apple. He had long straight black hair that ran down to the small of his back and red narrow eyes behind tinted glasses. He wore a fedora and a black trench coat. Until now he had approached mere meters away from Tsuteto without so much as making a sound or showed any sign of his presence.

"Lovely morning we're having," he said between bites. "What brings you around these parts eh?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:00 am

As the sounds of chewing traveled to his ears, Tsuteto showed no motion of moving. When asked as to his presence there, he merely gave a sigh at the moment. Not whom he was expecting, but company nonetheless it seemed. "A journey," he replied, not turning to the man. He assumed it was someone from BNDT, but from what he could still gather, they were not hot heads to kill mindlessly. They were much more tactful, planning it out. If the worse of luck had it, they'd be doing a four-on-one before the crew arrived.

"And you my good sir?" Tsuteto finally asked, looking towards the mansion. "Going to find the treasures amongst the demons within?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:31 am

"I am merely an observer," the stranger stated before taking another loud bite. "I'd rather avoid going into that death trap of a mansion if you ask me. So are you going in there?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:13 am

"Unfortunately so." Looking towards the black haired man, he then added, "Have to take care of some business." Wondering about the man's statement, Tsuteto was about to ask another question, but stopped as soon as he opened his mouth opened. Closing it again, he looked back at the mansion, silent for a brief moment, then stated, "Makes you wonder why people desire riches at so great a cost."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:01 pm

"Man follows their greed and desires out of their nature," the man states. "Man is but another word for greed. Simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:34 pm

"And yet they continue to move forward more and more." The wind rolled in slightly, giving a very soft sway to Tsuteto's coat and hair. He breathed that wind's air in deeply, then slowly let it out. "So, Mr. Observer, what are you hoping to observe today?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:57 pm

"Many things," the man in the trench coat answered simply, "But it would be your best interest to aid your friends down the hill. It seems they're about to get ambushed."

Further down the steep hill, Cheshire has led his group about a fourth of the way up when out of nowhere, four cloaked figured sprinted out from behind the trees. Their faces are masked so it's hard to tell who is which. One figure has a chain whip and long sword. Another had duel pistols in hand. The third wielded two talwar sword. The last had a naginata.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Ron pulls out his swords. He says just loud enough for only their group to hear, "Screw the plan. Just fight whoever you can." To himself he thought, That one with the pistols could be Billy, but that could be too easy. They might want us to think that. Ron charges at the one with the naginata for no specific reason.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:16 pm

Aeden draws Deception X and Frost Fang in revolver form. "I guess you were right when you said plans never go fully how they're supposed to." Aeden observes the figures and starts thinks of which to attack. He notices Ron has decided on the naginata user leaving him with three choices. As he observes, the dual guns catch his eyes and he remembers Cheshire's fight with Billy. Not really an advantage for me but I have a score to settle. Aeden charges at the one he assumes is Billy and fires regular bullets at him from Frost Fang. "Here's hoping its you Billy!"
Back to top Go down
Tsuteto

Tsuteto

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:19 pm

With no quick movements of worry, Tsuteto started down the hill.  "Thanks," he said, with a wave of the hand over the shoulder.  Stopping for a brief moment, he then looked behind him over the shoulder and stated, "By the way, it's Tsuteto Dracman."  Turning back, he started again, finishing off his sentence, "For whatever info you need for your observing."

Seeing the four figures bust out with speed, he watched each one.  They were prepared, that was for sure.  Without worry, he kept his walking pace, drawing out both weapons with his hands, the sheath still wrapped with the tail though.  With the five of them down there, they should be able to counter long enough for a watch against BNDT.  In fact, they already had. Knowing he'd have to make his own move, Tsuteto spun while making his steady approach, throwing the sheath of his weapon at the head of the one with the talwar swords, aiming to distract him.  At that same instant, he kicked off with high speed, leaving an after image behind for that person to focus on for what would be only a second, long enough for one of his team to possibly gain an advantage.  His actual body though made it behind the chain user in an instant, his right arm crossing his body to make both blades on the same side.  With a strike down and a spin he aimed straight for the next with his right blade, while the left approached for the figures lower back.

Tsuteto knew that the quicker the battle was decided, the better for them.  And he fully intended on doing that, even if he had to take out every one of them.
Back to top Go down
eyeblaster3

eyeblaster3

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:45 pm

Caihn grins as the others decide to abandon the plan for the moment. He shakes his head and says, 'To be honest, I'm surprised that we didn't see this coming.' He pulls the flute from his case and sinks into a fighting stance, facing off the talwar dual wielder. He spots Tsuteto charging down the hill, and dashes forward just as Tsuteto throws his sheath, forming an aura blade as he goes. He brings his blade across to slash at the figures chest, timed so the figure would still be reacting to Tsuteto's unorthodox projectile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]   Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT] - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journey To The Tower of Grimm [PLOT]
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next