RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valestars Coffee (Open)

Go down 
+8
Vox
jfang0
DrGustave
Kellenredx
Yuki-Chan
Kooplah
Kaliot
Roy Atenwood
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin

Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:19 am

The images David took depict a man, tall, wearing a white long coat over a black tunic and pants. A hood covers his head. The images aren't clear enough to discern any specific details, however. It could have been anyone.

Nearing the ambulance, she turns her head toward Kai, squinting her eyes slightly, trying to get rid of the now slight blur.Who is this person, anyway? Why is she following me... "I... a... a hospital is dangerous. Too dangerous. Ve ned to take him somewhere safe. And the--" A wave of nausea overcomes her, and she falls to her knees, using her arms to keep herself off the ground. She doesn't look like she's about to throw up, but she could lose consciousness.

One of the paramedics caught up with David, now resting on the ground and began looking him over. "Hey, stay awake now! You've got a wound here, but its not bad. Can you hear me?" He signals another paramedic and the second starts running over.
Back to top Go down
jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:29 am

Attack? Rainer thought. Is Nathan and the woman in some sort of trouble? He makes his way back to Cheshire to check up on him. David and Cheshire talk about the man that David saw when he was in the sky. Rainer eavesdrops on their conversation about the attack and the hooded man. Chesire leaves to go talk to the Olivia. David's device slipped from his grasp, but just before it hit the ground Rainer picks it out of the air. Rainer takes a look at the photo of the man. Who could this man be? There isn't much information to go on. Without missing a step Rainer extended his arm holding the device. "You dropped this. Looks like you could use some rest cyborg." He says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:32 am

Axel got up from the sidewalk, having regained a good degree of composure. He approached Cheshire and Olivia. "So what's going on here? Why is this man so important that two attacks were made on him?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:39 am

Kai rushed forward and put the woman's arm across her shoulder, "Easy." She said, the small pendant around her neck dangling down in front of her. "We need to get you some attention too. If you can come up with a better place...please, let me help you." She said, She might be my only shot of finding out what happened here.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:26 am

"I am fine." Olivia tries to stand again, with Kai assisting her, managing to lean against the ambulance.

They just closed the back doors, and another ambulance has arrived at the scene, releasing additional people to tend to David, and one of them is approaching Kai and Olivia, while one of the members from the first comes around, spotting the two of them.
"Are you alright? You look dizzy."

Olivia tries to wave him off, but struggles to find strength for that. She definitely needs medical attention. She must have hit her head pretty hard. "... Nath..." Her legs give up, and she again collapses, unconscious.

"We need a stretcher over here!" The paramedic shouts to the others behind him, already on the way with one. He kneels down, helping straighten her body out and doing other medically sound things.

Two more medics were moving a stretcher to David, still on the ground. As they arrived, they began preparing to move him on and into the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:12 am

Kai easily caught the small woman and lowered her gently to the ground, Frag, she must have hit her head or something. She looks up to see the paramedics on their way, Well at least they are getting attention. But what do I do now? She looked up to see the man being loaded into an ambulance, She didn't want him to be alone... She gave the woman one last glance before hurrying over to where the man...the woman had called her Nath...was being put into the ambulance. She waved down one of the paramedics, "I'm coming with you, this man was the target of some sort of attack, and he needs protection." She said, her large blade quite obvious on her back. I feel bad for leaving that woman, but if this man is in danger, I have an obligation to him first. She's in good hands, after all.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:21 am

Seeing Olivia fall, Cheshire would have tried to help her but two paramedic were at her side already in an instant. Cheshire looked to see the woman with a blade on her back that was speaking to Olivia moments ago walking towards an ambulance. Cheshire quickened his pace to catch up to her. Once he was at a close enough distance just behind her, he spoke to her just loud enough for her to hear but no one else.

"Listen carefully," Cheshire mumbles as he matches his steps with hers. "This is no mere attack. The objective was not to kill but to injure and lure out."

Cheshire explains the piece of his analysis that he shared with David.

"There was a man earlier. He was unconscious, but he was caught in the middle of a similar explosion. The main target though may have been his companion. His attacker did not make a move to attack him until she came out. Now that she is injured, there are two possibilities. Either the first explosion was meant to lure her out and weaken her with a second bomb in order to assassinate her or the second bombing was meant to weaken her so that there wouldn't be anyone to protect the victim of the first. Now they have attracted a bunch of ambulances. When they take him to the hospital, he'll be as vulnerable as a newborn baby."

Cheshire paused briefly to see if the woman was following.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Kai spun around, facing the newcomer. She quickly analyzed his words and her brow furrowed in thought, These two have to be protected, that much is obvious. She thought, Easiest way to do that is to have them together. She nodded to the boy and looked over his shoulder, addressing the paramedics near the woman she had just left, "You! Bring her over here!" she said, "These two are going in the same vehicle, the same room, they are to stay together, understand?" She called, pointing between the woman and injured man. If they don't listen, so help me...
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:43 pm

The paramedic prepares a protest for Kai in his head, but spots her necklace, and simply nods, tapping on the passenger seat to signal she can sit there. As he passes her, he takes note of her heritage, and looks at her necklace once more before climbing into the driver's seat.

As Kai shouts at the paramedics just starting to cart Olivia away, they stop briefly.
"What? Why's that? We can't fit both stretchers in an ambulance anyway!"

"The second ambulance could transport that man over there though. He is more serious condition than this woman, and we still haven't seen a third ambulance. The crowds must be slowing people down." The second paramedic discusses options with his counterpart.

Looking over at David, being tended to by two more medics, the first one nods in agreement.
"Hm. Alright. Get her in the back. We can lay her on the floor of the truck, as long as we keep her head elevated and [medically sound advice here]."

The second man nods, and starts pushing Olivia's stretcher toward the back of ambulance one, unloading her carefully with help from the others.

The ambulance is ready to go whenever Kai is.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Cheshire glances at Olivia then at the man. The forcefulness in this woman's words seemed unnecessary to him. After all, if it ended up leading to trouble it would only burden everybody. Even though she managed to talk the medics into transporting them in the same vehicle, their still is the matter of keeping them in the same room. The closer they are, the easier it would be to watch over them. Cheshire turns to the paramedic slowly and tries to speak calmly.

"I apologize but we must insist that these two be kept in one room," Cheshire thought hard about a suitable reason. "You see they are.... related. Yes the two of us are acquaintances of them and you see their health care is paid for by the same person. They can't afford two separate rooms though, so we will have to insist that they be kept in the same one. Their insurance won't be able to afford more then that you see. Also, I.... am the woman's guide. You see she recently came from across the sea. You heard her accent yes? I need to be there to translate for her. So allow me to come."

Cheshire scrapped up that story a bit too hastily but hopes that the medics will buy it in the midst of this havoc.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Good. Kai thought as she stepped into the vehicle. She looked over to the boy trying to come along with them, He was in the explosion. She thought, but that was all she could discern from the boy's condition. Frag, I kind of have to bring him along now. She leaned out the door, "Get him a ride to the hospital too." She ordered the paramedics. Kai slammed the door shut, That's the best I can do. She thought as she looked over to the driver, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Axel watched as the first ambulance left with Nathan and Olivia inside. It was odd that two people were in the same ambulance, but there must have been a reason for it. The student with the wings was being tended by a medic. He approached him and and the medic and said, "He can be attended to in the ambulance. Get inside and let's get going. Follow that first ambulance. Things might not be over yet." Axel got into the second ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 1:29 pm

The driver grumbles a bit, then shouts out the window to Cheshire. "Get in the back, there's probably a bit of room. Stay out of the way though!"

After waiting for Cheshire to get in, they close up the doors, and drive away into the ... middle of the day.

Meanwhile, the other ambulance crew is moving David onto a stretcher and into the second ambulance(Unless he posts and/or disagrees. He was pretty hurt.)

Transitioning to a hospital thread.

Several more police vehicles have arrived now, including some detectives and such to investigate the scene and ask questions.
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:10 pm

The paramedics push Rainer away before he had the chance to return David device. They quickly put David in a stretcher and put him into the ambulance. "Well isn't that great." Rainer studies the picture once more. Maybe that man is still around that area. He ran to the building the hooded man was on. He made it to the top of the roof and investigated to see if the man or anything out of the ordinary was up here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valestars Coffee (Open)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5