RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valestars Coffee (Open)

Go down 
+8
Vox
jfang0
DrGustave
Kellenredx
Yuki-Chan
Kooplah
Kaliot
Roy Atenwood
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jfang0

Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Rainer gulped down the strawberry milk. He was so excited to experience the magical treat. As his order came out. He quickly went to retrieve the massive desert. Rainer returned to his seat with the sundae, and proceeded to devour the sweet treat.

He turned after hearing a females voice right next to him. Without wiping his face he reponded "Hello." He looks at her and at his sundae, and he comes up with the assumption that she wants his sundae. "I know that this sundae looks very delicious, but you're going to have get your own." He was right about to start eating again, but he thought to himself. A treat like this should be shared with everyone. "But, you can try some if you want." He gave the women the second spoon he had, as he ate the sundae with the other.

Rainer continued to eat his sundae when the man wearing cargo pants sat at his table putting down two mega chocolate drizzled triple decker ice cream sundaes on the table. The man thanked Rainer for the sundaes. A fellow desert lover Rainer thought. "I knua roigh. I wah waangerring aroun ha tawn wen I foun ha hower.(I know right. I was wondering around town when I found the flyer)" he said with a mouthful of ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Vox

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:42 pm

It was slow. Methodical. So slow and methodical in fact, that nobody had apparently noticed it, mistaking it for an out of place light fixture.

But Potatobot didn't care what people thought it looked like. It literally wasn't programmed to consider it. Of course, that didn't stop it from doing other things it wasn't programmed to do, like harass Nathan, but those things weren't likely to wound its fragile ego like being able to comprehend being called an ugly lamp would.

It was a beautiful lamp. That variable was set in its program, and would never be changed.

The important thing was, it was above Nathan's hea- and he moved.

Potatobot was, however, patient. So patient, in fact, that it got frustrated and darted over above him again, not caring if people noticed the ugly gorgeous lamp moving across the ceiling.

It was now over Nathan's head, and- HE MOVED AGAIN! But Potato bot was patient. Potatobot patiently let out a frustrated series out loud, high pitched beeps. Potatobot patiently dropped from the ceiling behind Nathan, projecting a very patient looking frowny face image and extremely patient image of a rude gesture at him. It then, ever so patiently, threw spoonful after spoonful of rancid mashed potatoes at its nemesis and everyone around him, before patiently darting out the window amidst a shower of patiently falling shards of glass and flurry of patiently frustrated beeps, flashing its patient rude gesture at impatient passerbys as it fled the scene at a very patient high velocity.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Luans eyes lit up like fireworks when his eyes met Franklin. "FRANKLIN!" he shouted like a child before jumping from his seat in a full out sprint toward him. He stopped inches before bumping into him with a stupid grin on his face. Without a word he took a seat at the same table across from Franklin. He maintained his grin as he spoke "So Frankie...whats been going on since we last met?" He yelled over to the cashier "I NEED A MOCHA EXPRESSO LATTE!" He spoke like he knew what he just said.
Back to top Go down
Kaliot
Timeline Minion
Kaliot

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Hitomi raised an eyebrow at Rainer who was offering her some of his sundae. She sighed. So these are the kinds of people who come here, huh. She reluctantly took the spoon that he had offered him. "I guess one bite would hurt." She actually hadn't had any sweets for a while, so with this she would actually be knocking out two birds with one stone. Getting a spoonful of it, she quickly inspected it. Hmm, doesn't look half-bad. And with that, she put the spoonful of sundae into her mouth and was elated at the wonderfulness of it. That's what she would like to believe if she had actually eaten it, instead catching a glimpse of some sort of robot before it shoot a scoop of potato at her face and her new jacket. She was stunned for a just a moment. How did I not notice that thing before. Perhaps I got to distracted by the carnival in here. Never mind, I have to go! Leaving her thoughts she chuckled cynically as she wiped the potato off her face. "Oh, woe is me, right?" Still chuckling cynically, she approached the counter. A new drink had just arrived. "This espresso? Is it yours? Sorry, mine now. Thanks!" She through some money at Luan, enough to buy at least 7 more of the drinks and starting drinking it as fast as a person could possibly drink a hot coffee. Once she was done, she darted out the door, clearly going after that robot, her sheathed kris firmly in her hand.

"This was supposed to be a low-energy day, damn it!"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:36 am

" I can't believe I didn't notice it earlier! I was so busy being distracted by work!" Nathan says as he consumes nearly half of the first sundae in only a moment.

This is a daydream.:

Nathan is sitting at his table, covered in rotten mashed potatoes. He's been staring at his snacks for several seconds, unmoving, unblinking. Is he daydreaming? He smells terrible. That robot is getting away... but all Nathan can do is stare at his potato covered sundaes. This was no way to eat a sundae, he thought. He slowly turns to look at Rainer, with a saddened expression on his face. Defeat.

Last edited by Kooplah on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:09 am

Rina's desire to try out the magical liquid many swore by, and couldn't live without, overcame her fear of whether or not the drink had been sabotaged, or if this was just all a joke and the man was going to take it away when she tried to drink it. Reaching out, she took the coffee shyly, and hesitated for only a moment before drinking the whole thing quickly.

She blinked, trying to assess the taste of it. 'Bitter! And hot! Very bitter! Very hot! But good?' She thought, not entirely sure. Regardless though, she needed to show gratitude!

"T-Thanks..." Rina said quietly, wimping out of giving a better thanks at the last moment. Realizing she might seem a bit rude by only saying so little after the man had bought her coffee, she gathered her courage and continued, "B-But... Y-You really d-didn't h-have to... I-It was m-my fault t-that I d-dropped m-my first c-cup a-anyways..."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:30 pm

"Wha-" Before he could finish the word he found Laun sitting across from him. "God damnit.......I was looking over some information.....that I will continue to review....without you." He said as he lifted his scroll back up after almost spilling his coffee on it. He looked down the list, trying to ignore the incessant child trapped in a grown ups body sitting across from him.
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Rainer scooped up the last of the sundae, and slowly brought it to his mouth. Then a well placed shot of rancid potato landed on his spoon. The smell was. overpowering. A mixture of sadness, anger, and surprise swelled up inside him. Hitomi sprinted out of the shop chasing the potatobot. He looked up at Nathan, Nathan had a look of defeat. "What kind of monster would do such a thing!"He yelled. "I will avenge you, my fellow desert lover!"

Rainer stood up and sprinted to the exit, but as he started to sprint to the door he slipped on a stray piece of mashed potato. Rainer crashed into Franklin's table, and flipped the table launching the coffee into the air. Rainer having lost his balance fell face first on the groundand slid on the floor. Rainer's weapon Silver flew towards Luan. Rainer stopped in front of Roy and Rina. Rainer got up on one knee, and the coffee landed on his head. Rainer drenched in coffee hid his embarrassed face.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Nathan looked slowly at his deserts again. Ruined. Today is the worst day ever. And now I smell. He stands after Rainer crashes into a table, causing an even bigger mess. Looking toward the employee behind the counter, there is an aura of anger and shock coming off him. Perhaps it is time to leave... He heads towards the door, not slipping on anything, and steps outside. A wave of nauseating rotten potato smell washes over everyone he passes, including those outside. He exhales slowly, turning his breath into a long sigh, and begins heading down the street. His voice is unmotivated, and disheartened. "Guess I'll change my clothes. Can't let myself be seen like this, or I'll probably get stabbed."
Back to top Go down
Roy Atenwood

Roy Atenwood

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Roy smiled, happy that she had drank it and seemed to have at least enjoyed it somewhat. He tried to say something when she thanks him, and his speech faltered the moment it came out of his mouth, as a tiny little squeaking noise. Then he regained his composure as she spoke again, saying he didn't have to buy the coffee because it was her fault that she spilled it? Oh hell no, it had been the fault of the guy that shoved her.

He was just about to explain this as the scent of rotten potato washed over him, and his eye twitched. He turned to find the source of the smell and nearly retched. It was a man, covered in rotten potato, walking past, as well as a young man landing near him covered in coffee. This was certainly a strange day...Roy was considering never leaving Beacon grounds again, at this point.

"...anyway, it wasn't your fault, Miss."

He then reached in his pocket and handed the young man who had fallen a napkin.

Strange days indeed.

Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:02 am

Seeing the sad looking man walking away looking very disheartened. Remembering she carried around something that would help him. Sneaking up on him with adorable little steps, Rina jumped up, attaching a little pine tree air freshened to his shoulder with a little pat. Nodding with satisfaction in her work, she smiled happily

If the man turned around to see what she did, she would smile at him and give him a thumbs up, before abruptly realizing what she had done and running away to hide behind the nearest object, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:29 am

Nathan didn't even appear to notice the air freshener right away. After he had turned a corner and was out of sight, he eventually smelled something in the air. He notices the air freshener, only after looking around the whole area trying to figure out what its coming from. "Where did this come from!? It smells nice." His eyes suddenly narrow, and he stops walking, as if readying himself to get into a fist fight. Someone got close enough to me to put an air freshener on me!? I could have died! I gotta pay more attention. And shower. Slowly, he lowers his guard and starts walking at a reasonable pace back to his apartment.

-----------------

Arriving from here.

Olivia walked past Roy, heading for the door. Cheshire stepped in front of her, holding the door open for her. she stares at him for a moment, before stepping inside. Rainer was still on one knee, blocking the path inside with a giant mess. Olivia gave a confused look to him  briefly, before carefully stepping around the mess and then inspecting all the patrons. Most of them seemed pretty rattled, based on recent events. A few had returned to their own musings or conversations, though. He's not here. He was probably kicked out after causing all these problems. And something doesn't smell right... She covers her nose, looking at the table that has three sundaes on it, all half eaten, all covered in rotten potatoes. ... I shouldn't have even come here.

She sighs, turning around and looking at Cheshire. Since he seems so willing to help me... She speaks quietly, nervously but not exactly embarrassed.
"Can I use your scroll to contact my friend? He is supposed to be here."

Last edited by Kooplah on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Luan tilted his head in confusion "Without me? why in the world would you not want me here?" He was suddenly caught off gaurd as his drink was taken and about 7 times the cost if the drink in lien was tossed at him. He disnt complain as he collected the money and shouted over to the person at the counter again " I NEED 7 OF WHAT I JUST ORDERED PLEASE!". Finishing shouting across the cafe he turned back to Franklin and shifted closer to Franklins side of the table but only slightly. "You seem tense let me buy you a coffee....or six" with that he shouted again for six more drinks. He spoke unaware of how annoyed Franklin was becoming. "Sooooo what are you doing?" he asked obvious that he was bored from sitting still already.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:36 pm

*Cheshire stares at her passively for a moment, but obliges her request before too long as he pulled out his scroll, turning it on and handing it her*
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Taking the device from his hand, she turns it towards her, activating the phone application. A few seconds later, a ringing sound is heard from behind her. Olivia assumes it's someone else... until it doesn't stop. She turns, looking for the source of the ringing, and sees a scroll sitting on an empty table, buzzing. Wow. That's convenient. I guess? Too bad I don't need his damned device. She lowers Cheshire's scroll, walking over to the table and picking it up. Yep. This is his alright. It's got this horrible picture of all of us on it.... and this is an EXCELLENT opportunity to delete it! She smiles wide to herself, and returns Cheshire's scroll. "Thanks. He forgot his damn scroll."

Looking away from him and towards the counter, her voice becomes quieter again. "Order your drink and I will pay for it. I don't like being indebted to others."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:05 pm

*Cheshire took a few seconds to consider the offer*

Cheshire: .... Not necessary. I don't help people to gain debts or favors.

*Cheshire orders a coffee with cream and five sugars*

Cheshire: You don't need to feel obligated to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:32 pm

"That is note akceptable." She follows him up to the counter, and as he is ordering, she swipes her paycard over the reader, paying for his drink. She pockets the card, stepping away from the counter. "You are kind, but I can note akcept something for free. I vould feel bad. Sory."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:00 pm

*Cheshire glances at her and gives a small shrug of his shoulders*

Cheshire: I suppose that is admirable in a person, but I really don't need you to pay for my drink.

*Cheshire stubbornly slides a suitable amount of lien on the counter before the bartender could press enter on the machine*

Cheshire: The only thing I ever really desire is information and a good puzzle or riddle. If you really want to pay me back, then something as simple as information will be a good trade. Well, either that or offer an interesting riddle.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:28 pm

"Vhat do you vant information on? Her short question was followed by her taking out her friend's scroll, and deleting several pictures and videos from it. She scratches her nose several times, noting the cafe employee beginning to clean up the messes. This smell is getting worse. At least they're cleaning it up. I'm sure Nathan didn't offer to help, either. Jackass.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Franklin looked around the little shop, people were staring now. "You just don't know how to act in public do you?" He asks, clearly agitated at Laun acting the way he was. "Where's your brother, at least didn't try to talk so much. " He said trying to go back down his list.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:04 pm

*Cheshire shrugs*

Cheshire: I'm the type of person who just likes a good puzzle and obtaining information. Let's see... how about your reason for coming here? As nice as this place is, I doubt anybody would go off and take a boat all the way here just to visit a cafe...
Back to top Go down
jfang0

jfang0

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Rainer uncovered his face. He got up with a blank expression. "Thanks I appreciate it." Rainer said flatly. He took Roy's napkin wiping his face and hair. He then walked to a table adjacent to Rina and sat down. He stares up at the ceiling. That was too embarrassing. "I will avenge you, my fellow desert lover!" Then I make a fool out of myself. Nice going Rainer. Trying to look like a cool guy and failing. He looks at Roy. That blond guy is pretty cool. Hmm... Where'd that faunus girl go? Oh well. He leans back on his chair and blankly looks at the coffee shop entrance. What a terrible day this turned out to be.

Last edited by jfang0 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rina is outside of the shop)
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Olivia contemplates for a few moments, looking at the ground as she does. Why I'm here? That hardly seems like relevant information for him. Was it not obvious that I was meeting a friend here? And how did he know I came by boat... I didn't meet this person for almost half an hour after getting off. Looking back toward Cheshire, she forms her response. "I am not visiting. I am a mercenaary, and my job took me overseas for a vile. I came to this kafe to met my friend, who is mising for some reason. So I vill vait for him to return, as I do not know vere he lives." She clutches the scroll she picked up from the table. Bastard better come back soon. She looks around, spotting an empty table and begins walking toward it.
Back to top Go down
FunkyMonkey

FunkyMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Axel walked into Valestares Coffee. Removing his coat, he looked around. It surely wasn't quite what he was expecting. As a chain store, it was just so...unrefined. Nonetheless, he had nothing to do. He already finished his workout and finished his classes for the day. Axel stood in line for the register and ordered a Wiener Melange. The cashier had not idea what that was. I guess the Wiener Melange is something that only exists in Aeteran coffee houses. He ordered a cappuccino.

Axel looked around the coffee shop and looked for a corner spot. He found one with a nice armchair and with the sun to his back. He grabbed the day's newspaper from the rack and sat down, taking out his glasses to read.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:34 am

*Cheshire follows Olivia with his eyes for a moment until his order was placed in front of him. He glanced at her one last time then turned back to pick up his drink.*

Cheshire: Mercenary huh? That may prove to be interesting info for later on.

*Cheshire calmly drinks his coffee, deciding to leave Olivia be to her business from here on. At least for now.*
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:37 am

((OOC: Umm... Rina is outside the coffee shop @jfang))
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:50 pm

Taking a seat at the empty table near Franklin and Luan, Olivia watches Cheshire remain near the counter. Is our... conversation over? Apparently that was sufficient information. She turns her attention to her friend's scroll, taking hers out at the same time. I wonder if there's a way to trade scrolls... She thinks about that prospect for a moment, but instead decides to delete everything on her friend's scroll that she doesn't like. Pictures, videos, music, messages... And this is what happens when you leave your crap laying around. Hehe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valestars Coffee (Open)   Valestars Coffee (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valestars Coffee (Open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next