RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+23
Icrus505
Tanner
Dark Soul
too much idea
Qopster
FlyingToaster
Kooplah
Frankenstein Joe
LOLcron
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
AAGGRESSS
JL
mgzmgzmgz
WolffeHeart678
Laris_Cole
xariasfury55
icheego5
evilparsnips
Marcello
Queso
ecksdeeeXD
ForgottenFury
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Qopster

The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Dusk noticed this disgust and narrowed his eyes at Thana. He walked over to her and whispered in her ear. "Some of the others may not have noticed it, but I saw your look, what's your problem with the Faunus?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:36 pm

"Oh, Hirsch, this is Dusk. Dusk, this is Hirsch." Wolffe smiles as he introduces his friends to each other.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:37 pm

"Hello," Dusk said quietly towards the deer Faunus, but still kept his attention on Thana.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Top noticed Dusk get up close to Thana, and he danced around laughing, most likely imagining another pairing.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:40 pm

"Top," Dusk said raising his voice. "If you say what I think your going to say next, I will do a throat punch instead of a stomach punch this time." he warned.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Hirsch smiled brightly at Dusk, shaking his hand next. "Hiya, Dusk! I'm Hirsch! Wow, I've never met so many nice people before!" he exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
Marcello

Marcello

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Mars leaned down to Thana.
"Is everything alright lass?" Mars asked as he tried to get eye level with her without being to close.
"Whatever it is, I'm sure I can help you."
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Evan didn't especially want to go over and speak to Daisy, but he would rather go and speak to her than stay in this rapidly expanding group of people. He walked over to the girl. "Uhh... Hey... I'm sorry.... You know... for earlier." He said, unsure of how to say sorry, and hoping she would understand."Who's this guy?" Mike said, completely unfazed by the hug and spin. "Hey there! Nice to meet you!" He said, extending his hand to Evan, which was left hanging.

(OOC: AAAH so much colour tagging! LOLcron, post soon so Mike can GTFO!)
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Top slinked back and remained quiet
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:48 pm

*Sigh* "Top it was an empty threat," Dusk apologized. "I won't do it, unless you would do something drastic, like what you were going to say."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:51 pm

Daisy listens to what Evan says, normally she wouldn't have accepted his apology but she was luckily really happy right then and held out her hand with a smile on her face as an acceptance of his apology.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:52 pm

Wolffe smiles and turns back around and waves at the person who got off the airship again. "HELLO OVER THERE!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:54 pm

Adriane was feeling sad that the boy who had waved at her ignored her. She decided too just keep to herself instead of trying to make friends. She decided it best to just find somewhere quiet to sit down and listen to her music and watch the other new kids try to make friends and meet old ones. Hopefully someone would come over and try to make friends with her, i hate making the first move, she thought to herself.

Last edited by Dark Soul on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : miss communication)
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:54 pm

"Just what were you talking about with this nice young lady?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:56 pm

"She will tell you if she wants to, she just better not be what I think she is," Dusk said as he left her and climbed a nearby tree t sit in.
Back to top Go down
FlyingToaster

FlyingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:56 pm

Hirsch blinked. "So, where did you guys go?" Hirsch asked. "I'm sorry that I left you guys alone..."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Wolffe sees the person he waved to and feels sad about his accidental ignoring of her. "Sorry Hirsch. We went into the woods and were training. I pinned a note to our table telling you and Fantasia." Wolffe keeps being distracted by the person. "I'll be back you guys. I have to do something real quick. Dusk, why don't you and Hirsch get aquanted. Wolffe runs over to where the person sat down and sits down next to her. "Hi. Listen, I'm sorry I ignored you. It was a terrible thing for me to do. If you don't mind, I'd like to start from the beginning again." Wolffe smiles and offers a hand to shake. "I'm Wolffe Preto. It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:03 pm

"Well then, seems I'll be chatting with you for a bit," Dusk said smiling from the tree he was in. "So you're a deer Faunus right?" talking to Hirsch.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:07 pm

Adriane shakes Wolffe's hand. "i'm Adriane Tacita, but my friends used to call me Theta" Adriane looks down at the ground with a tear in her eye at the mention of her old friends. She tried not to think about what she had left behind, it always made her feel sad.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:09 pm

"Well, it's very nice to meet you. Would it be alright if I called you Theta, or would you prefer Adriane?"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Since Hirsch wasn't talking all that much, Dusk decided to listen in on Wolffe's and that other's girl's conversation, and see if anything funny would come up.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Top turns to look at where Wolffe had gone.

"O the days are just packed with new people to see!"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:13 pm

"Yes, yes they are Mr. Jester," Dusk said to Top.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Adriane looked up at wolffe "Theta, its easier" she tried not to show her emotion to wolffe and stealthily wiped the tear from her eye.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:17 pm

"Ok Theta." Wolffe notices her wiping her face. "Oh, is anything wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:21 pm

"well ther.." she quickly stopped herself from saying what she was going to. She tried to repress the memories. she promised herself she would not tell anyone, to keep to herself. "nothing i'm fine, how about you" trying to change the subject from herself to him to keep the memories out of her mind
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:23 pm

"Well, I'm great right now. I've made some new friends, and I've met a few faunus. That's probably my favorite thing about this school. They allow faunus." Wolffe smiles to himself thinking about all of his new friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Arrival [Open]
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next