RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Amber

The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:18 am

Walking in after Fantasia, Noveria almost instantly picks up on Rina's scent, though doesn't act on it yet. The ease of it meant she was relatively close, and that not that many people had been through the area since. However, at Fantasia's... encouragement, Noveria pokes the girl with the magic tail on the back of the head. "Don't scare her... we need to give her a good reason to come with us, not a good one to stay away from us. That being said, I do have her scent, and she's close. The fact that she hasn't reacted to us is probably because she's asleep, or we already scared her sufficiently and she wants nothing to do with us."

With that all taken care of, she motions for the other girls to follow her, and begins using her nose to find the girl, heading to the spot where the scent was the strongest... a sleeping bag. It was off to the side a bit, but still fairly easy for someone to trip over... not the best place for a scared cat-girl to hide or sleep. With some careful focusing of her hearing, it's fairly clear Rina is asleep. Turning to Abby, her voice is rather low when she talks. "So... it seems like she's asleep. No reaction to us yet, and her heart-rate is about that of other sleeping Faunus. Your call on what to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Abby shrugged, sitting down near the sleeping bag. "We'll we don't actually have a dorm room yet, right? So we can't just pick the whole bag up and put it down in the room. I guess we just sit here and wait for her to wake up! When she wakes up we can make our offer, and maybe she'll be awake enough to listen without being awake enough to run?" The other option was to poke the girl until she woke up, but Abby figured that would be pretty mean. "On the upswing, if she's sleeping in there to hide from people that might mean she'll be more open to having an actual room! So this might not be so difficult after all!"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Fantasia on the other hand, would be completely fine with what she was about to do, poking at what she assumed to be Rina's head, simply hoping it wasn't somewhere like her bum, "Waiting is too long, I wanna have my own room so I can put all my stuff away. I mean, if we REALLY wanted to wake her up fast, we could put a speaker next to her.. But that would hurt my ears and be cruel."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:00 pm

After a few seconds of the poking, a quite yawn could be heard coming out of the sleeping bag, almost a purr. A few moments after, Rina crawled out, looking very drowsy and hardly awake at all. She looked at the three with a vague look of curiousity, not awake enough yet to worry about being surrounded by scary people, "Mhmm...? Whasup...?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Rolling her eyes at the fact that Fantasia's plan worked, Noveria crouches to speak to Rina at a more even level, and to keep her voice down. "Hey, Rina. I wanted to find you to discuss you joining our team. Abby has already said yes, and we get our own room... you get your own bed, desk, and the privacy of a bathroom when you need it. Much better than sleeping in here, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 am

Abby nodded along with Noveria, seeming rather happy with the idea of having her own room. "You'd still be sharing a room with the three of us, but we can get you a curtain or something for your bed if you really wanted some privacy. And you won't hafta worry about sleeping around all these people, or about random people buggin' ya. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal, right?" She paused, thinking. "We can even help you move whatever stuff you have if you want. Whaddya think?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:38 am

Nodding heavily with a big smile, Fantasia's hands withdraw, "Yeah! And no silly mean scary people to deal with, just three of your friends. What's not the good part of that? And if you want , we can have room separators, possibly a wall put in? So if you really want to be by yourself, you can." Her smile not fading, she moves to sit cross legged next to Rina's head, stroking her hair passively.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:54 am

Rina didn't say anything for a few moments, instead blinking to clear the fog from her eyes. When she finally realised what was going on, having full awoken, she immediately began looking around nervously. Three people this close to her?! That's far too much! Unconsciously, she began fading in and out of invisibility once more, but not as severely as she usually did.

"U-U-U-U-U-Ummmmmm...." She stuttered - she certainly did not enjoy being put on the spot with a question like that, nor did it make her feel any less nervous. Maybe she could come up with an answer - given an hour or so in quiet solitude, but pressured like this, she wouldn't even be able to decide between apple juice or orange juice!
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:12 am

Picking up on Rina's obvious nervousness, Noveria stands up and backs away, bringing Abby and Fantasia with her. Turning her attention back to the smaller girl, however, it was fairly clear she wasn't going to let Rina run away on her own this time. "Relax, Rina. None of us want to hurt you, quite the opposite. But if you don't feel comfortable with us either, you can say no... we won't force you or continue to pressure you. But I do want you to know that I meant what I said earlier... my offer of protection doesn't go away if you say no, so you can always come to me for anything you need regardless. But I want an answer at some point before the end of the day, if you think you can do that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Abby looked around the common room critically, crossing her arms. She hated sleeping in here, and she didn't especially have any problems with anyone! Joining a team and getting a room seemed like such a no-brainer she hadn't even bothered to think about it herself. Thinking about it would probably just create a big list of problems, and they'd all need to go through the list one by one to figure out why it wasn't actually a problem. It was easier to just accept and deal with any actual problems as they came up. "I guess," Abby said, shrugging. "We can stick around if you wanna think about it, too, in case you think up any questions you need one of us to answer for you? That way you don't need to fret over anything?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:32 am

Nodding awkwardly, she looks around, trying to spot any other faunus in there as she speaks in a friendly (Or at least an attempted) tone, "Sorry for waking you like that, and Abby is right about us taking questions. For example, how there will be nice food there and no meanies will try to grab you in your night like that one time on a school trip because I got paired with the bully." Obviously startig to digress, her attempt at being friendly would turn to rambling.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:48 am

Rina shuffled nervously, trying to make a decision as to what to say. She could just turn them down upfront... Well not really, she didn't have the nerve for that. She could ask for more time to consider though, and just never get back to them and hide somewhere where no one would ever find her! Or she could join their team... and be confined in a space with three other people that she didn't know very well. At least in this big communal room people just ignored her in favour of people they knew!

"U-U-U-Umm... W-W-Would I-I h-h-have t-to d-do s-s-stuff...? S-S-Social s-stuff? C-C-Could I-I j-just h-h-hide in t-the b-b-bed a-all d-day?" She asked nervously, in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:02 am

Frowning slightly at Rina's question, Noveria shakes her head before responding. "You won't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with. You'll have to put up with the three of us being in the room at times, potentially with guests, and I like to nap... a lot. But I won't bother you, and I'm sure everyone else will make the same commitment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:17 am

Abby nodded in agreement. It really seemed like a pretty awesome chance, after all. "Yeah, and it isn't like we're gonna bring over people you don't like, right? I mean, probably. I'd probably invite Isabelle over, but that's about it. You like her, right?" She offered a grin, still only seeing the benefits of joining the team. "And if you have like.. schoolwork trouble, I can probably help! Or.. well, Noveria? Um," she said, blinking. Her being able to help with schoolwork was probably a lie, and Noveria didn't seem like the bookish type. Fantasia had been reading a book, though! "Well, Fantasia here can probably help! She seems really smart."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:24 am

Blushing at the compliment, Fantasia puts her hand behind her head and scratches, trying to avoid looking at them, "O-Oh, I am not that smart, just pay attention in class more than others I guess? And the only inviting I think I will be doing is having pizza delivered to the dorm, if that is okay with everyone else? I mean, if you don't want me to it is fine.."
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:57 am

Despite everything the three girls had said and assured her of, Rina still found herself having trouble making such an impulsive decision! One of the first things the school had told her was that you would be with your team for a long time - your entire time at the school, in fact. Well unless your team died. Could she really commit to such a big decision without first spending hours worrying over it and panicking for at least a few hours straight?

Perhaps... Perhaps she should try and make an impulsive decision for once? The last time she had tried something new... Well, she didn't like to think back to that. But maybe this time it would be different.

"U-U-U-Umm... I-In t-t-that c-c-c-case... S-S-S-Sure......." She said quietly, forcing a very weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Grinning as she hears Rina's answer, Noveria glances around to see if anyone nearby would hear what was coming next. Spotting nobody besides the three relevant to the conversation, she gathers them slightly closer to talk. Having noticed Rina's hesitation, she speaks relatively warmly and tries to avoid giving off her general air of aggression. "Good to hear, Rina. I can go put in the request for the room now then, though if any of you want anything we haven't discussed, I need to know... like, now. But barring something going wrong, we should have our room before the end of the day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Abby let out a relieved breath, looking quite excited that they finally had four people. "I can't wait to have my own bed," she said, practically bouncing with from the anticipation. "Sleeping in other people's beds is fine, but there's nothing better than having a bed of your own to crash in!" Looking around the room, she suddenly frowned. "Where did I leave my stuff? I should probably gather it all up! Or I could go get snacks for when we finally have a room. Y'know, celebration pretzels or something?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 3:22 am

"Well I realized I could use something to play my movies and that. Hmm.... How about... A Seventy inch plasma screen television..." Giggling at the prospect, she looks at them, laughing all the more at Abby's reaction, "And I didn't bring much as I left them at home with the exception of my pyjamas, so I will collect them when we are all packed away."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Frowning as Rina keeps silent, Noveria shakes it off for the time being. The small girl may eventually open up to them, but that wasn't going to happen today. "Right... snacks are good, I can also ask for a cooler or something. But I don't think we can get electronics from the school... so the TV is out."

Glancing around the room, she manages to spot her bag, and luckily it didn't look like anyone had done anything with it. "I'm going to go collect my bag... then put in the request for the room with one large bed and a cooler. I'll send you three a message when I know for sure which room it is and when we can use it."

With that said, she walks off to do the things she said she was going to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Abby looked around the communal area again, then shrugged and started walking away. "I'm gonna go find my stuff too," she said as she departed. "I'll see you guys in a bit! I gotta find my stuff so I'm not scrambling to find it all when I actually have somewhere to put it!" And with that, Abby walked off as well. She was fairly sure she had left things all over the place, and at least one book in someone's room. Gathering it all back up was gonna take a little while.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:27 pm

"Aww, no big screen.. Oh well! I'm going to find some of the others I met, there was one who was really nice, who kinda saw my ears. Plus he is a faunus like us, and a Stag! I could try to find him, or I could just try to train in the arena, probably that! Bye~" Finishing her rambling, she would wave at them before skipping off, giving a final smile to Rina.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:41 am

Rina blinked as she suddenly realised everyone was walking away to do their own thing, figuring she should probably say something too, "I-I'm j-just g-g-going t-to g-go b-back to m-my n-nap t-then..." She said quietly, before returning to her original position to continue her comfortable nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]   The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of some Purrrrrful friends. [Invite-only]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4