RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Empty
PostSubject: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:08 pm

Fei's heart was throbbing, partly because of her having actually passed the initiation, as she made her way towards her new dormitory. A dormitory that she would be sharing with three others, though one was unfamiliar to her. A tinge of sadness gripped her excited heart as she recalled someone she refused to name, having stricken it from her memories. Taking in a deep breath, she fumbled for the key to Team VRTX's room and slipped it in. A gentle twist and push later, she'd taken her first step into her new life as part of a team, her excitement taking over as she closed the door behind her and ran into the room; hopping onto the first bed she could find. It was all so magical! The speech, the announcement in front of so many people, the decision of leader and the christening of their name!

If anyone walked in at this point, they would find Fei rolling about on the floor, a pillow hugged tightly against her chest and a look of absolute bliss and happiness on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Rachael fiddled with the buttons on her bag as she traversed the school and towards her dorm. She was anxious to get there and unpack her unwanted belongings quickly, and maybe get some nap time in. Initiation was a tiring process that she hoped she didn't have to go through again, and they took even more of her time to name their team and leader. It was just a long day that wore her down until her entire body felt like lead, and gravity wasn't helping much in that regard either. Nonetheless, her stride was long and quick as sheer eagerness fueled her desire to get to the dorm and crash on a bed A.S.A.P. It wasn't long until she found her assigned dorm room. Looking at her scroll one more time to make sure she was at the right room, she sighed and opened the door...

...to see Fei rolling around on the ground as she hugged a pillow tightly. She looked happy as she did so, which prompted Rachael to not react at all. She'd let her have her moment of bliss before she decided to ruin it out of sheer boredom and cruelty in a minute or so. Or maybe she'd be too lazy to and she'd fall asleep immediately. She didn't know, it just sort of happened sometimes. Whatever it may be, for now she decided to pick the bed closest to the wall and drop her bag on it before she herself dropped onto the bed. After quickly removing her shoes, Rachael swung her legs up onto the bed and rested her head on her pillow. She almost found an interest in the ceiling, staring up at it as she silently rested her hands behind her head. Right now she just wanted to lay down.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:59 pm

In her excitement and the fact that the pillow now had her head buried in it as she rolled along, Fei did not notice Rachael coming into the dorm room. So far blissfully unaware, she would continue this embarrassing action until she tired and her breath grew heavy. Letting out a muffled yet clearly audible sigh of relief, she with face still buried in the pillow, spun around once and dropped onto a bed. Specifically, Rachael's bed.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:06 pm

A minute or two after dropping into her bed, Rachael had already closed her eyes in an attempt to fall asleep. It didn't take long for her to reach the usual trance-like half asleep, half awake state. That is, until a certain someone almost literally jumped on her. When Fei landed on Rachael's bed, she actually landed on Rachael's chest. Normally this would hurt, provided Rachael's chest didn't cushion the landing significantly. This also proceeded to knock the wind out of Rachael, causing her to let out a gasp for air.

"G-Get off!" Rachael croaked as she attempted to shove Fei off of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Though Fei had intended to fall into a proper bed, soft and nice in it's conforming ways, she had instead fallen onto something just as soft but belonging to a sentient life-form. Specifically, Fei had just landed on top of her fellow teammates' body. Pulling the pillow out from between them, she let out a surprised gasp and pushed herself away from Rachael, promptly dropping herself into the neighboring bed next to Rachael's. The bed Fei had intended to fall onto.

"O-oh, I'm so sorry Rachael! Are you okay?!" She asked, concern apparent in her voice as she cupped her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Rachael would have been grateful for Fei pushing herself away from her, had she not pushed the same soft chest that she landed on. This caused Rachael to let out a surprised yelp and immediately throw a pillow at Fei before hiding under the covers.

"H-H-How dare you!? Don't you ever touch me like that again, you hear me! I will hunt you down!" she yelled as her dog ears started twitching in anger and she started growling. Part of her cherry red face stuck out from under the blanket as she looked at Fei with both confusion and anger.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:31 pm

"Mmph," said Fei as she fell back, thrown pillow hitting face. Pulling the pillow off, she sat up again and rubbed her nose. "I'm sorry, Rachael." She said, not sure what exactly her new teammate seemed angry about. Tossing the pillow gently aside, Fei smiled, her energy returning as she leaped over to Rachael's bed, though this time she made sure to keep her distance as Fei occupied the small corner.

"We're teammates now, Rachael! Isn't this exciting?" Her arms would be thrown up into the air as a sign of how truly exciting this moment was for her.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:40 pm

Rachael slowly began to calm down, seeing as nothing was touching her chest anymore. Truthfully, Rachael didn't really care that they were teammates, but when she looked at Fei's expression of excitement she didn't feel like ruining her mood. Just to be nice for once.

"I... suppose it's... nice..." she muttered as she looked down at the ground where she threw her pillow. Rachael sighed and slowly got up to grab it before quickly moving back to her bed to sit once more atop her now messy bed. She didn't really feel like talking, which made the situation a bit more awkward, but she didn't care. She was too tired to care right now.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Nodding, Fei placed her hands on her own chest and sighed, breathing deeply and exhaling softly. Within moments, her smile was replaced by a more vacant expression, though that could always change at any moment.

"Sorry, when I get too excited I forget my place as a warrior." She fiddled with a few strands of hair and quickly jumped back over to her own bed, rump taking it's rightful place. Then her eyes wandered over Rachael and she blinked. "Oh, you must be tired. I'll be quiet so you can rest now." She'd say, nodding with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Rachael gave a grunt in response to Fei saying she'd be quiet.

"It's fine, I suppose. Keep talking if you want but..." Rachael gave a long yawn before wrapping her blanket around herself tightly, "...I don't know how long I'll be able to stay awake." she said. It was best she be nice to the person she would be on a team with for the next few years, else they wouldn't get along and that would lead to hundreds more problems. Rachael didn't have the patience for that.

Rachael looked over at Fei, her eyes flashing red for a second before they quickly turned back to their normal yellow. It was something she did every now and then, but it was no harm to either of them so it was fine. She looked around the room before quickly unwrapping the blanket from around herself and standing up, stretching. She still didn't have much to say, as she wasn't completely in the mood. But she wouldn't tell Fei that. At least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Fei watched Rachael very closely, nodding to her replies. The thing that surprised her the most throughout her entire observation were Rachael's eyes, though she didn't know what exactly that could have been. A momentary lapse of her consciousness or perhaps Fei was also starting to feel tired. Eyes still on the dog faunus, Fei would shift back and lay down on her stomach. "When do you think the others will come?"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:08 pm

As someone not accustomed to dealing with such stressful social engagements, the post initiation ceremony had taken a surprising toll on Brady. Add to that the surprise of becoming a team leader, and the twist of a last minute change of teammates, and He was just about ready to unpack, lay down and let tomorrow take its sweet time. However, he'd had some time to think (well actually he'd just had his semblance active for the last 30 seconds) and he'd figured it would probably be best if he held off on the snoozing. it would hardly inspire confidence if his first official act as leader was to enact a dorm-wide naptime...
All that aside, Brady finally found his way to their room, and was pleasantly surprised to find that he wasn't actually the last one there. "Hey girls." He said, as he entered his new dorm, placing his pack on the third bed in the row, and leaning his gun on the foot of the bed. "Settling in alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:14 pm

"Sometime in the next hour or so." she muttered as she finished her stretches. Her limbs still ached quite a bit but she ignored it for the time being. Rachael quickly began to remove her gear that she forgot she still had on. It was quite uncomfortable having a utility belt strapped to you whilst you're trying to lay down, and pretty abnormal to laze about with a metal gauntlet on.

Removing the gauntlet first, she set it on the nearby table, as well as her belt. Unfortunately, her belt was also what kept her skirt up, and that began to sag a little bit. It didn't go uncomfortably far down, and she really didn't care considering the only other person here was female as well. Even so, she still quickly moved back to her bed and quickly sat down on it with her back leaning against the wall. With yet another yawn, Rachael proceeded to cover herself in her blankets again as she glanced at Fei again before closing her eyes and beginning to fall asleep...

Until Brady came in. She looked up at him, her eyes flashing between red and yellow once more.

"Just fine, thank you." Rachael groaned in response. The way she looked at others now were with half-closed eyes that read 'I should be sleeping right now.' Regardless, she watched as Brady dropped his belongings on his bed before quietly hiding herself almost completely under the covers. The only part that was visible was the upper half of her head.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:04 am

Twisting her head around, Fei smiled as she heard a familiar voice address them. Sitting back up, she turned herself towards Brady and waved. "Hello Brady," Fei would say, laying back down onto the bed. "I'm settling in very well, though I wonder when our last member will come."

In all her excitement, she had forgotten about the new member that had been switched out due to certain unforeseen consequences. She knew next to nothing about him or her and this only fueled the excitement she held in anticipation of his or her arrival.
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:46 am

Cebrail was nowhere near prepared to actually meet his new teammates. The entirety of the post-initiation had been a blur. A wave of guilt had washed over him since Roy's near death experience. His fate at Beacon was up in the air as far as he knew and yet he was rotated into a team. He wasn't sure who he was replacing or if he'd make a good fit. He was terrified that they would know he failed himself and his teammate during the test.

He knew he wasn't good enough.

Stopping by the dorm door, he could hear a couple people talking inside. He sighed and leaned against the hall wall. He had heard their names during the team calls but he hadn't had the opportunity to introduce himself. Pulling back his hood, the young man entered the room, his bag slung over his shoulder and his hand waving.

"I'm Cebrail. Which bed is mine?" He hoped things wouldn't be terribly awkward. He could feel his heartbeat slowly increase and the sweat begin to drip from his forehead. He forgot that the dorm rooms were coed.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:33 am

Brady raised a hand lazily towards their newest addition.
"Hey there. I'm Brady, This here is Fei, and somewhere under those covers is Rachael. Welcome to Vortex Ceb. you can bunk up on the last bed there" He said quietly, not wanting to disturb Rachael too much, as he indicated the fourth bed.
"It's good to see ya. wasn't sure what we were gonna do when our fourth up and dropped out of the blue like that. Glad to have ya on board."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:09 am

The answer was given to her in the form of another voice calling out to them, which made Fei automatically sit up, if a bit too quickly. Almost falling off the edge of her bed, she pointed towards the last bed in their row of four. "Hello Cebrail, that bed's open. You'll be sleeping next to Brady," She said, smiling and nodding at the same time as if it was the greatest thing in the world. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Fei and the ears poking out over there belong to Rachael."

With that, she waved at him once and slid her legs up against her chest, eyeing him with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Rachael only groaned as a greeting once Cebrail entered the room. Her ears twitched and her eyes flashed red for what was hopefully the last time tonight as she lowered the blankets a little bit, but kept herself wrapped up in a cocoon like mess. She didn't say anything, she just gave a single grunt and hid away once more. She was doing her best to stay awake but it was starting to fail, so she began thinking of ways to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:19 pm

"Glad to still be here. I didn't think I'd still be accepted after that initiation..." He walked over to the bed and dropped his bag onto it. He smiled and nodded towards Fei. She seemed nice, a bit energetic for his taste, but nice.

He could hear a groan from Rachael as she laid on her bed. Obviously tired, Cebrail figured he'd wait till she was more awake. "So what are we gonna do to the room? Figured we could make it our own in some way...."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:57 am

Shaking her head, she smiled and laid down on the bed she had unanimously chosen as her own, due in part because the pillow she previously used as a buffer of energy and happiness came from this same bed.

"I'm a little tired so I don't know if I would be keen on doing much personal decoration," She'd say, closing her eyes for a moment before opening her mouth again. "Though perhaps Rachael or Brady would like to do something?"

"What would you like to do, Cebrail?"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Brady slumped onto his back and pointed at the wall above his head.
"At some point, i'm hangin' a Hammock up there, but apart from that, i'm fine the way the room is. There's one thing i would like to get out of the way right now though; the four of us are sharin' that bathroom. not gonna bother layin' down rules about it, we aren't kids at summer camp, but. y'know, be courteous n' such"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:18 pm

Rachael stretched her limbs under her blanket and looked around the room for a minute or so.

"I'd like if we could keep this place from getting cluttered. It'd be best to distribute space evenly, else it will just be cluttered." she said in a flat tone. There really wasn't as much space as she'd hoped, but she had realized that what she was asking for, was too much. What they got was what they got, and she didn't mind.

When Fei mentioned something about possibly getting up and doing something, Rachael's ears perked up as she was listening.
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:21 pm

He crossed his arms in thought. "I dunno. No one has any special privacy needs then? Outside of my mother, I've never had to live with a girl, let alone in the same room." He shrugged his shoulders and began to remove his gauntlets. It did seem that Rachael was actually awake. Though, he didn't really know how to approach her while she was in bed.

Now that he thought about, he didn't really know what to say to them. He was technically the outsider here. "Maybe we should get to know one another? We're gonna be together for the next four years after all..." He was hoping they'd agree. It'd get pretty awkward if he crossed a line he didn't know was there.

Cebrail had been staring off as he spoke and thought to himself. He soon realized it looked like he was staring at Fei and that he kept staring at her grey eyes. Finding himself, he looked away and continued to remove his armor pieces.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:42 pm

"Hmm. So Brady wants a hammock and courteous bathroom use, Rachael wants to keep the dorm ordered and spotless, Cebrail wants nothing but to get to know everyone." said Fei. A split-second of silence from her before she pushed herself up, legs sliding off the bed in the process, and stood up.

"Well, I suppose we can work something out then, and at the same time see to everyone's needs." She'd say, crossing her arms, a small smile on her face as she already had an idea in mind. An idea that would cater to all.

"Still, it's not going to happen right now. So .. I suppose we can start with getting to know each other a little better, then?"

After saying that, she'd plop right back down onto her bed, back hitting the soft cushion of the mattress as she looked up at the ceiling. "Umm .. I already know Brady and Rachael a little bit. Tell us about yourself, Cebrail." Fei would close her eyes again, smile plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:30 pm

"I... well... My father was a hunter, my mother a chef. So I do enjoy cooking, though I'm too lazy to clean afterwards. I don't cook often." He had removed all his armor now, revealing his short sleeved hoodie. Scratching his chin, he continued. "I'm an only child and I enjoy the piano, though I'm not very willing to practice anymore."

He began to feel as if he was rambling and stopped for a moment. "How about you, Brady was it? I'm afraid I'm not totally sure what type of Faunus you are. Or Rachael for that matter."

Sitting on the edge of his bed now, he leaned back and rested on his hands. So far things were going well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next