RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kawazoe

Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:42 pm

"Hmm. So Brady wants a hammock and courteous bathroom use, Rachael wants to keep the dorm ordered and spotless, Cebrail wants nothing but to get to know everyone." said Fei. A split-second of silence from her before she pushed herself up, legs sliding off the bed in the process, and stood up.

"Well, I suppose we can work something out then, and at the same time see to everyone's needs." She'd say, crossing her arms, a small smile on her face as she already had an idea in mind. An idea that would cater to all.

"Still, it's not going to happen right now. So .. I suppose we can start with getting to know each other a little better, then?"

After saying that, she'd plop right back down onto her bed, back hitting the soft cushion of the mattress as she looked up at the ceiling. "Umm .. I already know Brady and Rachael a little bit. Tell us about yourself, Cebrail." Fei would close her eyes again, smile plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:30 pm

"I... well... My father was a hunter, my mother a chef. So I do enjoy cooking, though I'm too lazy to clean afterwards. I don't cook often." He had removed all his armor now, revealing his short sleeved hoodie. Scratching his chin, he continued. "I'm an only child and I enjoy the piano, though I'm not very willing to practice anymore."

He began to feel as if he was rambling and stopped for a moment. "How about you, Brady was it? I'm afraid I'm not totally sure what type of Faunus you are. Or Rachael for that matter."

Sitting on the edge of his bed now, he leaned back and rested on his hands. So far things were going well.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:46 pm

Brady lifted a hand to his head and moved a tuft of scruffy hair aside, revealing his unusually round ears.
"Sloth. good catch too, lotta folks don't even realize it right off the bat. as for me, My dad runs a store, but mom came from a family that's big into this whole huntsman deal. Gramps was some kinda big hotshot or something. Signal was her idea, and I just kinda rolled with it."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:06 am

"Hmmm .." Was the response that came from Fei as she listened to the two talk to each other, exchanging personal details and some minor background information. It was nice getting to know her team members without having to directly ask them herself, but it was strange that Rachael said nothing, or perhaps she'd just fallen asleep.

To be frank, Fei was about to fall asleep as well, therefore she decided to keep herself awake by bothering the only other individual she felt comfortable with; perhaps because they were both girls and already had some interactions with each other. Sitting up again, Fei reached over and pulled on the blanket Rachael wrapped herself with.

"Rachael, don't fall asleep. We need to get to know each other."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:16 am

"No. Noooo... You don't need to know anything." Rachael mumbled as she lazily tugged on the blankets. She wasn't in the mood to tell her teammates about herself in any respect. She didn't trust them, and she wasn't in the mood to go over something that depressing. All she could do right now was tug on the blankets and stay in her half awake, half asleep state.

"Go away, I dun want any..." she slurred.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:22 am

Smiling, she playfully continued tugging on Rachael's blanket, until eventually Fei simply got out of her bed and sat down next to her team mate. "What do you mean you don't want any? I'm not giving you anything am I?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:32 am

Rachael let out a small whine as she lost her grip on the blanket, exposing herself to the light. Instead of blocking out the light with her hand, she simply curled up into a ball and buried her face in her thighs. All that was heard was a muffled, "I not telling you anyfin'." as Rachael tightly curled herself into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:36 am

Her eyes absolutely sparkling at this point, she shook the curled Rachael and poked the ears on her head. "So are you tired or are you being stubborn?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:45 am

"Mmmm, both." Rachael mumbled before slightly uncurling herself and looking at Fei, her irises red. "I'm not in the mood to talk about me. I don't like it." she said before curling up in a ball, burying her face in her thighs and pulling herself tighter.

Last edited by Sumdumguy on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:48 am

"Are you sure she's not the sloth?" He smirked as Fei tugged on Rachael's blanket, eventually giving up and just sitting next to her. Cebrail was actually enjoying himself. There was no real tension as far as he could tell. Rachael's eyes were red. As much as he wanted to know about her, since she's the one who hasn't shared yet, Cebrail figured he'd try to help her out. At least then he could try and get on her good side.

"She can share some other time Fei. Maybe we should let her go back to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:55 am

Slowly nodding, she looked down at Rachael and noted that her eyes were indeed red in color. That it wasn't her own imagination made Fei feel even more curious about what purpose it served. Eyes now sparkling ten times brighter, Fei looked over towards her two other team mates and gave them a big toothy smile. A smile that said 'I'm going to do something silly'.

Once more she shook Rachael by the shoulder. "But that's not very fair, unless of course you simply want to sleep?" She asked the dog faunus, pulling up Rachael's blanket in her lap. "I'll gladly cover you back up and let you rest if you say so."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:15 am

Rachael's eyes had already returned to their normal yellow state, indicating that whatever was happening with her wasn't happening anymore. But the others couldn't see it, for her head was still buried in her thighs.

"Would you really be so kind as to let me sleep?" Rachael asked, still in her ball.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:25 am

"Of course, Rachael. I would be very kind to let you sleep." With that said she held onto both ends of the blanket and stood up, throwing it out so that it extended to it's full length before resting it on top of Rachael. Bending down, she gently ruffled her hair and ears before striding back over to her bed. Hopping back on, she sat up and stared at Cebrail and Brady. "Anything else you wish to ask? Or do you all wish to retire to bed as well?"
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:46 am

"Just one thing, actually..." Brady began with some minor trepidation.
"Ceb, you mentioned earlier, that you didn't think you'd be accepted after the initiation. if you don't mind me askin', what happened down there?"
He asked from his bed. Cebrail seemed to have been somewhat uneasy about it earlier, and Brady didn't want this to be a problem later on.
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:59 am

There it was. He wasn't totally sure anyone had caught that earlier. He was hoping that they didn't. Despite being a sloth, Brady was more aware and observant than he would've guessed. "I was partnered with Roy Atenwood. While we were going through the cavern, we were assaulted by those damn leeches." He was sitting on Rachael's bed still, his face in his hands. "They got to him."

"We were being tested and I let my partner get injured. He nearly died. He got blinded by some blood and those leeches... those freaking leeches jumped on him. I tried to cover him, I tried to help.. but.. I.."
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:29 am

"Hey, hey. It's alright man. Don't worry about it. He didn't die, you got out safe right? That's what matters." Brady said as he slowly sat up, facing Cebrail with passive eyes. this had gotten pretty heavy, pretty quickly... he needed something to change the mood of the room.
"Tell ya what; after class tomorrow, we're all hittin' the practice arena. get familiar with each other's fightin' styles n' whatnot."
it wasn't the best distraction, but it was better than letting him wallow in the past. Brady was pretty confident in his team's skills overall. He'd seen the girls in combat, and the simple fact that Cebrail had made it this far at all spoke volumes to his skill.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Noting how sudden the change in atmosphere became, she clapped her hands together and reached over for her pillow. Hugging the soft thing in between her arms she rested her chin against it and smiled at the two before her. "That sounds interesting and a better topic of discussion then before," She tilted her head slightly to the right and stared at Cebrail intensely. "It's okay to feel at fault, but if you keep thinking about it the way you are now, I'll have no choice but to throw this fluffy pillow at you and smother you with the weight of my body." Fei would say, nodding seriously as she gripped the ends of her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Rachael popped her head out from under her blanket and looked at Fei for that last remark. Her face was still it's tired self, as she stared at Fei. She was confused but was not showing it. "Fei... what are you doing?" she mumbled as she pulled the blankets up so they were covering most of her face. She was waiting for everyone else to fall asleep so she could get changed into her pajamas, because her normal clothes were not comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Fei turned her head and regarded the sleepy Rachael with a single eye and the corner of her mouth, which was smiling as always. "Nothing, Rachael, just trying to change the subject and eventually mention rest and recuperation."
Back to top Go down
ceelo619

ceelo619

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:00 pm

The initiation still weighed heavy on him, but Cebrail nodded along to Brady's suggestion. "Practicing sounds good. Getting familiar with one another sounds better." Rachael was barely peeking her head out from behind her blanket.

Mentioning rest, he continued to nod. "Sleep sounds good right now. If you don't mind, I'm going to hit the bathroom first." Everything was going well so far. Hopefully their different fighting styles would mesh and blend well together. But for now, he just wanted to shower a bit.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:47 pm

"right on. I'll set something up for us after class tomorrow." Brady said as he flopped back down on his bed. It took barely three seconds before he was sound asleep.

(I'll go set up the arena post, go ahead and finish up anything you want to here)
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:07 am

Nodding with the completion of their introductions, interactions and story-telling; Fei would put her pillow back down and roll over on her side to face Rachael. "Want to wait for them to finish before we go inside to change into our sleeping wear?" She'd say to the sleepy dog faunus.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Rachael felt slightly delirious at this point, so all she could do at this point was nod at Fei as she curled up under her blanket. She looked at her bag that sat at the base of her bed before pulling the blankets back over her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!   Team VRTX - Spinning Relations! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team VRTX - Spinning Relations!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2